Saturday, May 6, 2017

A Real Cool Place

Olivia was relaxing on the steps of the sub-basement of our Office/Duplex....

"Donnie Ray, I never knew about this....." she said..

''You gotta be kidding?   Kevin told me about this...He told me the previous owner was a felon, who hid down here..He and Detective Tony Hopkins captured him..."I said.



 I didn't want to scare her by telling her the whole story....That the part of this complex, which was now the offices of her law firm was once an apartment and that a man had been murdered here by the felon, he and Tony Hopkins captured..
''Well, it's nice and cool down here...I've got some extra money...I might fix this part up...It would be a nice place to entertain.." said Olivia, smiling...
I smiled...She was wearing a sheer almost see through white sun dress and a white knit ,backless top...

''You're entertaining me right now...I can practically see through that skirt, it's so sheer.."I remarked..

She looked sexy....
''Stop staring at me...You can't see anything..." she said and smiled..
I walked over to her and kissed her passionately...

"Well take it off and let me see something.."I said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I think you brought me down here so you could mess around with me..."she said..

"Nahhhhhhhhhhhh...I just wanted you to see the other part of this place.." I said.
"You could have brought Beverly down here with me..No, admit it...You wanted me down here alone." she said,laughing...

"Okay...I did..." I said...and pulled her to me...
We kissed some more...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Donnie Ray, you're fresh!" she said in between wet ,sloppy kisses....

I ran my hands up her skirt..I didn't think she was wearing any panties at first, but to my surprise..She was...They were matching white lace..



Which was why I couldn't see them through the sheer skirt..

"You are fresh...you know that...?" she said... "Don't throw my panties on this dirty floor down here..put them on that table over there.." She said as we walked towards the table..

..I slowly slipped her panties down and placed them on the near by table,  and continued squeezing her breasts gently and kissing her neck.. I slipped her top off ...I unbuckled her matching bra.

"Ummmmmm, this feels so good..."I moaned..as I lifted her skirt up....unzippered my trousers and let them fall to my ankles..I mounted her from behind...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl, you feel good." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...Myyy goodness..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god.....uuuuuuuuuuuuu....Oh My Godddd!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....boy ,you are showing off!!" she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph" was all I could manage to muster...I was feeling so good.

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..You are sooooo badddd! Ouuuuuuuuu!" she softly moaned as I moved in and out of her...and softly ran my hands through her hair....

I had her bent her over the table and was stroking her from behind at this point, slowly...She was pounding her hands on the table...and turning her head from side to side..she was wet and her skin was so soft...and smelling like a new born baby!...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph.."I moaned..

"Oh my godddddddddd!...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed...


TWO TO THREE HOURS  PASSED BY!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..You are sooooo badddd! Ouuuuuuuuu!" she softly moaned as I moved in and out of her...and softly ran my hands through her hair....

I had her bent her over the table and was stroking her from behind at this point, slowly...She was pounding her hands on the table...and turning her head from side to side..she laughed loudly at first, then she moaned and began to cry softly....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph.. girl ,what are you doing to me...??"I moaned..

"Oh my godddddddddd!...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I'm close...ohhh I'm close to cumming.." she squealed...

  "So am I..." I moaned...

 Olivia had this intense orgasm , right in front of me...Sweating and crying at the same time....It was something to see..


A few minutes later ,I came myself...so hard that I was at once afraid..
We kissed passionately for a few minutes........We fixed our clothes...

"Wow, that was something wasn't it?" I said, nearly out of breath....
"It was..Wooooooooooooooo, " said Olivia... "It's so cool down here.." she said.

"No sunlight comes down here...I guess it would be...

Olivia took me by the hand......We walked a few feet and she opened the door of a small room..

"Oh Look..A BED!!!" she said... This might have been the janitor's headquarters.." she said with a laugh...

There was a mirror and a chest of drawers......

 "You knew about this place didn't you? You let me go on and on about this sub-basement and you knew all along!" I said, laughing...

"Yes ,Silly....Sepia and Bonita gave me the grand tour...

And they told me about the murder that occurred in here that Kevin and Hop solved when they caught the Felon" laughed Olivia..
"I think it's sweet that you would try to protect me from that sordid story...but I'm a tough girl...I'm from West Philly...I wasn't a prissy Attorney all my life."said Olivia..

I smiled..

"Nothing prissy about you young woman, not after what you just did to me..."I laughed...
''So there is a bed here, you want to fool around a little bit more? If you liked that..There is more from where that came from." said Olivia..looking at me salaciously...
''WOW!  YES!"I said.

"Of course you do." she laughed.. She unzippered my trousers ad softly stroked me...

"My goodness....You stay hard....woooooooooooooo...."she said,laughing...

"How can I not be? You wearing this sheer skirt and lacey panties.."I said.

"You couldn't see the panties....This skirt gets you all hot and bothered?" she laughed..

"The woman in it..."I said..

"Awwwwwwww, that's so sweet." she said.
We began kissing, slowly ,more passionately this time...


This time, I slowly undressed and totally undressed her again...Taking her knit top off and her sheer skirt with the slit down the middle...

I  worked my way from her breasts to her neck and to her lips...I gently slid her panties  down around her ankles and she slipped out of them and then I walked her over to the bed ..and continued kissing her...She peeked at my erection again and shook her head...

''Wowzers!  Wooooooooooo,Look at you!!!" she said.

I layed her across the bed and slowly entered her......She was warm and wet and I was more than ready to make love to her..but then..wasn't I always?....

We started out slow, then began to move faster and faster...The bed began to squeak furiously and the headboard began to slam against the wall...but nobody could hear it down here in this sub-basement!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu..I'm not goin anywhere baby.." she moaned...

"Ohhhh Livy, you feel so good.sooo damn gooood" I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....

''So do you..."she said...

She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned..

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love..

She stared at me intently...her mouth opened a little bit...

"Ohhhhhhh My goddddddddddddddd...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyy.." she moaned..

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS  OF SWEET AND TENDER LOVEMAKING WENT BY! 


Olivia was cumming and cumming hard..trembling and crying like a little girl and turning her head from side to side..

I was cumming like a gusher and shaking myself..

Olivia rested in between my legs...I played in her hair..

There was a little sink and bathroom down here...We took turns washing and getting dressed...

II-
We walked up to street level and locked the back door that led to the sub-basement...

 ''Wow!" was all Olivia would say...She kissed my shoulder.
I smiled at her and kissed her forehead..

"Hey you guys..." said Beverly, who was with Nelson...She had spent the night and most of the day with him at his apartment...

 ''Hey Liv, Donnie Ray." he said.

It was about 5:00 pm....
"You guys want to hang out tonight?" asked Beverly...

''Sure...Where do you guys want to go?" asked Olivia..

''We wanted to go to the rooftop bar...Mulberry Street" said Beverly..
"I'm down, how about you Livy?" I asked..

''Sure .I'm going to change clothes...This skirt is a little too sheer and risque to go out in." she said.
''Oh Auntay...It is not...You didn't think so in Puerto Rico , when you bought it.." said Beverly...

 ''This was to wear on the beach...with a bikini on under it..."said Olivia..

"Well you better go upstairs and get your sandles Auntay....Where you guys been anyway..and you with no shoes on?" asked Beverly..

"Let's just say...A real cool place." said Olivia...

I busted out laughing...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND JUST THROWING MY PANTIES! THAT WAS SO CUTE,SO HOT!