Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Entrance Interview

CYCLOPS INSURANCE, PHILADELPHIA, TWO DAYS LATER.

Elwood walked into his office. He supervised a team of Attorneys and Investigators , who looked after the insurance company's interests....
He saw his second in command, Assistant Chief Counsel, Ronnie Shay..
A nice guy...and a very capable attorney.....He had a sexy wife, that Elwood had had his eyes on when she first got hired...
Bonnie Shay, a very capable Attorney...used to be a Public Defender at one time and an Assistant District Attorney in New York....Now a staff Attorney and Investigator for the company...

She had some hips and some legs on her....Elwood decided not to pursue once he learned that she was a good friend of his ex-wife, Olivia and the wife of Ronnie Shay...Plus ,she was invaluable as an investigator...

He liked them both...

Alexandria Miller was talking to Ronnie Shay ,when Elwood came in....

"Bossman, this is the new Attorney that was interviewing with us...From Atlanta..."said Ronnie..."This is Alexandria Miller, Alex, this is Elwood Barnes..." he said.

''We've met....I've already signed her papers...She's hired!" said Elwood..

'Oh, okay...Can I show her ,where she'll be sitting?" said Ronnie..
"Uh...I'll take care of that...Ms. Miller...Can I see you in uh my office.??.For your entrance interview." said Elwood.

She smiled sheepishly...

"Why of course Mr. Barnes.." she said..
"Hold all of my calls.." said Elwood..


"Anything you say bossman!" said Ronnie, snickering..



As they walked away...Bonnie Shay walked in and passed her husband a tumbler of coffee

"Is that the new Attorney?" she asked.

"Yeah, he hired her on the spot..She's going in his office for her "Entrance Interview." said Ronnie, snickering...

"I don't remember having an entrance interview when I started." said Bonnie,laughing...

"Me neither." he laughed....He squeezed his wife's behind and whispered in her ear....Why don't you uh come in my office for uh an entrance interview..." he whispered to her...

 Bonnie blushed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are so fresh..." she laughed..

II-
Elwood looked at Alex and smiled..

"Myyyyyyyyyyyyy..My My My ,My Myyy Ms. Alexandria Miller...Look at you..." he said..

She had on a tight red dress that had been turning heads and breaking necks since she had entered the office this morning...

"I take you like my dress Mr. Barnes..." she said..

"Yes lawd..." he said..

"I couldn't help notice that you had a boner the size of a large cucumber when I walked in...and my guess is..you still have it...Good Lord, look at you, you shouldn't be so obvious..." she said smiling...

  Elwood found himself smiling salaciously at her...


"Oh,uh you noticed that huh?" he said smiling...


"How could I not?? Your two associates probably noticed it too....Wooooooo....You have a sexy smile Mr. Barnes..."she said.


"So do you."he said...

She got up and locked his door....The shades were already drawn...she walked over to him and sat on the side of his desk...She had sexy, well developed legs and a curvaceous figure to die for...She pulled his chair out...

''Ummmmmm,look at that...What were you thinking about before I came in?" she asked...

"Saturday and how you rocked my world.." he said..

"I was thinking about that too!"she said.

"My goodnesss...."he said..
Soon they were kissing passionately....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Barnes..." she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Alexandria..."he moaned.

''Call me Alex." she said...

"Okayyyyyyyyyyy..Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ohhhh lawd!" he moaned..

She slowly unzippered his trousers...His eyes grew as large as saucers...This had to be a dream..He could not be this lucky twice in just a few days...He thought about Zoey, only briefly...

It had been a few months now and it was quite obvious that he was dead in the water with her...She'd moved and had a new man, new life...It was time he moved on too!

"Woooooooooooooooo...Look at that missle in your pants Mr. Barnes!" she said looking around and softly stroking his rock hard and stiff penis...He opened his mouth, but could not speak...Was this for real?? He thought...

She took her phone on his desk, looked around and got down on her knees and took all of him inside her mouth and began to move her head back and forth...

"Ohhhhh, OHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" moaned Elwood...

"Shhhhhhhhhh...be quiet now, before someone hears us.."she said....as she continued...

This went on for AN HOUR AND A HALF before Elwood could take no more.....She pulled a waste recepticle up to him and he exploded like a gusher....

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" he moaned as he came like he hadn't in awhile...

She smiled at him and got up, fixed her clothing...and began applying her lipstick on like nothing had happened...She fixed her hair...Elwood fixed his clothing...

"Ummmmmm...I was so curious about that.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...my goodness...You feel better now Mr. Barnes?" she asked...
 "LAWD!" was all Elwood could manage to say...


Elwood was in a daze....He put his arms around her....he ran his hands up her skirt and squeezed her ample buttocks and moaned...

"Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrr Barnes...Control yourself...I have to get to workkkk.." she cooed musically...and removed his hands and straightened her dress...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's going to be so hard..." he said..

"It feels like it is already hard....Come on, let me go...Calmmm down...I have to go to work.."she said...
"Okay..." he said...

She smiled and walked out of his office....She waved and giggled...

Elwood sat back in his chair....He got a cold bottle of water out of his mini fridge and put the bottle to his head...

He was totally wrecked..He couldn't concentrate on his work the rest of the day....All he could think about was Alexandria Miller...

III-
Bonnie showed Alex to her desk and gave her some files...

"These are some preliminary cases that we will be working.." she said...

"Thank you..." she said..

ONE MONTH LATER!-

 Bonnie and her husband, Ronald were eating lunch in his office...

"How is the new Attorney doing?, It's been a month..." asked Bonnie..

"You know...I'm actually surprised....She's very good..I mean , she knows her stuff....She tried all of those cases and won all of them...She has trial lawyer experience...We even worked a couple of cases together...I was her second on one and she was mine on another..both successful litigations...I'm impressed..."said Ronnie..

''Yeah, she's earning her keep...I thought she was just a hood ornament at first....Hired because of her looks..but I've heard from a few of the other attorneys that she's really good..I guess I misjudged her."said Bonnie..

And in Elwood's office...Once again the shades were drawn and Elwood's trouser's were open and  Alex was on her knees..

  Taking all of him inside her mouth and beginning to move her head back and forth...

"Ohhhhh, OHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" moaned Elwood, who looked forward to this everyday.....

"Shhhhhhhhhh...be quiet now, before someone hears us.."she said....as she continued...

This went on for An HOUR before Elwood could take no more.....She pulled a waste recepticle up to him and he exploded like a gusher....It was getting redundant to her now!

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he moaned as he came like he hadn't in awhile...

She smiled at him and got up, fixed her clothing...and began applying her lipstick on like nothing had happened...She fixed her hair...Elwood fixed his clothing...

"I can't stay any longer....I've got a court case..." she said smiling...

 "Why don't you stop by my place??...You haven't been by since...last month, before you started working here.." he asked.

"Okay...I'll bring some wine." she said happily....

"Just bring you." he said..
She kissed him again...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww you are soo sweet." she said.

IV-
She did bring wine ,but it never got opened...The two of them wound up in bed ,making sweet love...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MISTAH BARNNNNNNNNNNNNNES" she moaned...

It was the first time they had made love since the weekend they met...before she had started the job...She was starting to get tired of giving him blow jobs, every two or three days...Though he wasn't tired...She wanted to be invited back to his apartment ,so that she could get some attention.

Now she was getting a return on her dividends , she reasoned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , MISTAH BARNES... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Oh My God!  Oh My God!  Oh My God! ALEX Oh My God....You're driving me crazy...."he yelled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh MISTAH BARNES . Oh My God!   Oh My God! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"Call me Elwood...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"Okay...Elwoooooooooooooooood, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"I've arranged to get you a raise..." he said..

"Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

 Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh my god..ALEX, you are rocking my world...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.."she cooed..She was cuming and cumming hard....She was actually starting to have feelings for Elwood...She was trying not to, but she was...She was crying now like a little girl and tears and sweat was running down her face...

''Yesssssssssssss, now that's what I like...You calling me baby...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Elwoood....baby! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed.

They had been making sweet tender love for SIX TO SEVEN HOURS, just like before.. She hated to admit it..but this wasn't work, this was fun...She couldn't get enough.....Elwood was actually bringing feelings out in her...Feelings she was trying hard to repress...but to tell the truth...She looked forward to seeing him, being with him...It was usually the other way around with men...

His bed was very noisy she thought...squeaking so loud...and pretty soon, his headboard was going to fall off.! she mused...

She began to cum and cum like she hadn't cum in a long time...Elwood exploded...his body shaking..and sweat just running down his face...
She lie in between his legs....He played in her hair..

"Alex....I want you to be my woman....I-I-I'm serious....Wow....I'm crazy about you..." he said...
She wanted so bad to say yes...but she knew she couldn't...

She took his penis in her hands and began to rub it softly until he got hard again...She took him in her mouth and began to move her head back and forth,

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" he moaned..


A HALF HOUR passed by.......It was more than he could take..He exploded...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he moaned..and his eyes rolled into the back of his head....He dozed off to sleep...

She had never answered his question....

She showered and got dressed....Elwood was waking up as she was headed towards the door...

"Alex, you don't have to go....You can stay...You can stay as long as you want...I -I'll give you a key.."he said..

"I don't need a key Elwood...I'll come when you invite me..." she said. and smiled..."Once again...an incredible night...Wooooooooooooouuu...but a girl has to get back to her own apartment...and I've got work tomorrow and some shopping to do.." she said...

"What about? What about what I asked you?" he asked...

She kissed him...passionately......

"You're so cute..." she said.."See you at work..."She didn't answer his question...
She walked out of his Loft and got in her car....


As she drove off...Her phone rang....


"Hello!  Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" she said..

"Hey baby...How is everything going?" came a voice..

"Perfect...."she said..

"The devices in place?" asked the voice..

"Yeah, everywhere...in his apartment and at the job...."  she said..

"How about the security codes?" came the voice..

"I got everything...This was so easy...Like taking candy from a baby." she said..

"You truly are talented.."came the voice..


"I put myself through law school by working as a stripper and later as a high priced call girl...I know how to satisfy any man.."she said...."But this one is different.." she said.

"How different?" asked the voice on her phone..

"He's good in bed...He satisfies me...Makes me cum...Makes me cum a lot...and he treats me nice ,when we are not in bed...He buys me things, sends me fresh roses every day...He's really kind of sweet." she said..

"You fallin for this guy?" asked the voice..

"A little bit....I can't believe I'm saying that..."she said..

"He fallin for you?" asked the voice..

"He's gone....He's in love, offered me the key to his loft..." she said.

"And you didn't take it? You should have took it?" said the voice..

"Do we need it?  "she asked.

"Always good to have,just in case..."came the voice..
"It'll be good if you have my money." said Alex..

"Relax... everything is in play...You'll be rewarded handsomely and soon.." said the voice..

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm." said Alex..as she drove off!

She hated what she had just done...She really liked Elwood...More than she should!


(TO BE CONTINUED)


10 comments:

Rita said...

AGAIN!Elwood is such a horndog, All a girl has to do is say "panties" and his mind is blown!I knew this was a set up!

Angie B. said...

This chick is off the chain!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

She knows how to use what she got to get what she wants...

Toni said...

That was some real ish you just said Grover!

Sunflower said...

I was hoping this was Elwood's chance at redemption...He cleaned his apartment up, threw the panties and bras out...Probably isn't cheating...Wow!

Lisa said...

Not too sorry for him....He's done his share of dirt to other women...A lot of women!
This is his come uppance...

Halo said...

I'm with Lisa...He's met someone who is more of a playa than he is!

Vanessa said...

The question is...Who is she working for?...

Cheryl said...

This chick is off the chain! She has set him up nice....It must be well known what a push over he is for sex.

Brenda said...

Of course it's well known!