Wednesday, May 3, 2017

You've Got A Friend

SEVERAL WEEKS BEFORE-

Olivia and Beverly drove up to Judge Turner S. Freeman's home.....

Beverly marveled at the house...

"Auntay, between the two of us...We've got to become a Judge one day....So we can live like this.
At least one of us.." she laughed...

"My goodness yes.." laughed Olivia...

They rang the doorbell...

Judge Turner Seamus Freeman came to the door dressed in women's garb, with a blond wig on, make up and lipstick!
He was wearing a form fitting dress that even made Olivia gush...

"Oh My God...That gown is amazing." said Olivia..

"After I take it to the cleaners....I'll loan it to you....I'm sorry girls...I forgot you were coming...Let me get undressed.." he said..

Judge Freeman immediately ran upstairs and changed his clothes ...He came downstairs looking like a completely different person...

He had on a nice Polo shirt, some khaki pants and some nice expensive leather loafers...He had a platinum ear ring in his left ear....He had on a very nice fragrance...

He smiled..

"Shall we go ladies..?" he said..

"Sure! " said Beverly....

As they drove, Judge Stevens explained himself..

"Ladies...I appreciate your confidentiallity in this matter...Only a few people know of my uh ruh proclivities..." he said..

"Uh No uh problem at all." said Olivia..."We are all professionals.." she said.

He continued...


"First off...I'm not Gay...Not at all....Nor am I uh in the running to be transgender...I'm as straight as they come...I enjoy women..." he said..

Beverly, who was driving looked confused...

He looked at her and explained further...


"I clearly identify as male....but I enjoy wearing women's panties and bras....and lingerie....It's so soft and silky...It drives me crazy...and I love dressing as a woman in my private time...I don't know where it began...but I've been doing this for a long time...I've mostly kept it a secret from my lady friends....and especially my male colleagues...It's why I've never married...I can't see any woman excepting or understanding my fetish..." he said...

"I see, I mean I understand why you would keep that uh, a secret." said Olivia nervously..
 "I can understand that also..." said Beverly nervously and un-nerved by her aunt's surprising uncomfortableness.

Olivia and Beverly still looked confused....but they accepted his explanation...

Olivia remembered how three years ago...She and Beverly discovered  the judge's secret-

SPRING 2015-

"Walk us to see the judge...His name is Turner S. Freeman...ADA Keith Wallace swears by him..says he's a good Judge..."said Olivia...


"Okay Auntay.....I haven't hung out with you in weeks." said Beverly...

They were at the courthouse..

 The Judges' Administrative Assistant was not at her desk.....So we walked past it down the corridor to where his office was...


The door was unlocked...I could swear I heard moaning and groaning ....I cracked the door and Olivia and Bev walked past me ...In light of what happened next,I'll bet they wished they hadn't...

There dressed in women's hot pink bikini panties..a  hot pink bra and a light pink sheer babydoll was Judge Turner Freeman...A brown skinned man, about six foot two..roughly 190 pounds... He had on hot pink lipstick and a woman's blond wig...and pink eyeliner! He was wearing , you guessed it, pink stillettos...

Olivia's mouth dropped.....Beverly's eyes got as large as saucers and her mouth opened just as wide..
.


"Oh My God!" said Olivia....


"What the hell?" exclaimed Beverly..


 Me, the ex New Orleans Homicide Detective who thought he had seen it all in the Big Easy was stunned...

 He spun around, astonished and embarrassed!!!


Olivia put her hand over her mouth and walked into the hallway.. I knew she was laughing..

  I just said-"Whoa" and stood there....Olivia re-entered the office...



 
Beverly's mouth hung open...
I was speechless!

 Judge Freeman turned and looked at us.....


 "Uhhh, You-You-You must be Ms. Bennett..Uh I mean Mrs. Bennett-Alexander....My Secreatry told me you might be dropping by......Uh this...look,....I'm not gay...I'm not...I just like to wear women's panties and bras... They're so soft, so frilly, they just get me all excited....oh lawd...I'm getting excited just talking about it!! Ohhhhhhhh..Excuse me..." he said.  "What do you have there?" he asked.


 Olivia tried to compose herself...She showed him the folder with all of the information she had and she asked him to sign off on a restraining order...
He barely read it...He just signed off on it...My back was turned....I couldn't look at him...

"That's good for 90 days.." he said..."After 90 days, you can resubmit...She is not to go
within a mile of this man.."he said...



Beverly walked outside..
I stayed put, but I smiled...

 
"Mrs. Alexander...I remember you when you were a Public Defender...You and your niece were fine lawyers with the utmost professionalism...I implore you to please be discreet about this...Please!!!...I implore you...Tell your husband and your niece  to please not to repeat or discuss this...Let's all be adult about this!!! Please!!!! This is just something I do to relax.."he said.



"Yes Sir.. and Thank you sir."said Olivia.


I said nothing... He signed the restraining order and passed it to Olivia....who had managed to keep her composure without laughing, but just for the moment...I was still too disgusted to laugh.

 Beverly was in the hallway, a good distance away, bent over ,laughing her head off...

By the time Olivia got up where her niece was, She finally exploded with laughter...The two ladies held each other to keep from falling down...I was a bit confused.
..



 This cat is a judge? He doesn't dress like that in court does he?" I asked...They continued to guffaw...


I drove ....Olivia and Beverly were still laughing as I drove..I finally broke down and laughed too, but I was mystified that this was going on almost in plain sight...

I was trying not to think about what I'd just seen..
.

That was about two years ago...They never told his secret...And though they never practiced in his court, they remained cordial...

When the Judge called them and asked them to go panty shopping with him....I declined to go, this was just too much for me....They could tell me about it later..


They took Judge Freeman to Victoria's Secret and to Bridget's two lingerie stores...He spent close to $1000.00 on panties and bras..

He was so happy....

"Ladies, you two are my friends for life and you're both two fine attorneys...I've followed your careers, both when you were Public defenders and now in Private Practice....If you two are ever in my court...Know that you have a friend.." he said, smiling as they drove him home..

II-
Today, I was by myself investigating the murder....I was at the scene of the crime....I looked through the room, I saw the chalk outline of where the body fell and I saw where the blood splattered...

Latoya was on the phone...Her back was turned...The shooter pushed the door open and fired two shots...Two shots that hit her in the head, the back of the head and killed her....

She was shot with a .38 smokeless...

She had left the door unlocked...Not really strange...She had just got home from a night of drinking and partying...She was still a bit wired...She called somebody....The killer had to be familliar, had to know exactly where she lived...Had to be familiar with the layout of her apartment...The bleach used to wipe all prints and DNA off of the gun was in her cubbard...

There was no video on the lofts security camera...The killer had disabled the camera... The street camera didn't show anybody entering the building that didn't live there...

I interviewed about 25 people and was able to clear them as suspects...

Unfortunately, there was a back entrance and the camera in the back had  been broken for about a month...The killer or anybody for that matter could have entered from the back, un noticed...

Karen said she didn't know the woman or anything about her...If she was telling the truth, There is no
way she'd know the intracacies of this building...

The cops said that the gun was found a few blocks away in a dumpster...no prints or DNA was found on the pistol...Which meant the killer walked from the unprotected back of the building and deposited the gun a safe distance away...leaving not a trace of them....

A look into the life of Latoya Rodgers

showed that she was born and raised in Philadelphia...Educated in Philadelphia Public Schools, Graduated from West Chester University...A Soror of Alpha Kappa Alpha....just like Olivia and her niece, Beverly...

She worked as a Gift Officer for the National Diabetes Association....Where she was well liked by all of her fellow employees....

She did have some enemies... At least two....She dated the boyfriend of one of her Sorority sisters, The girl was from a different chapter....but she knew her....They had a near violent row...It wasn't nice...

I located the girl...She lived in South Jersey and had been there all weekend...It wasn't her..

She dated the married husband of a former female colleague.. Her name was Tangerine Joy Huggins, They were caught in the bed together at the woman's house...This did turn violent...and it lead to a bitter divorce...

This woman, Tangerine Joy Huggins was ruled out.....She was dead and had been dead for two years...She died in a boating accident near Margate.....The boat exploded...Gas leakage they said...Her body was never found...

I interviewed her husband, Leroy Huggins.... at his office in Philadelphia....He admitted the affair and the violent aftermath... He too was cleared for the night...He had been at a bar drinking until closing and had then driven across the bridge to his South Jersey Home.
I returned home and reported my findings to Olivia ad Beverly who were busy studying law books and working on strategy...

"Honey Bunny you've been busy today haven't you?...I've missed you." said Olivia , who sat on my lap and hugged me..She was obviously tired of studying and writing as was Beverly...

''Wow, she's our soror  and a bit of a bitch, I hate to say.." said Beverly...

"That may be true, but you don't want to demonize the victim too much...Sometimes that can backfire and turn a jury against you." said Olivia..

"What you can play up right now is that our client didn't know her really....Outside of her heckling her at three comedy shows...She didn't know her name or where she lived....I'm going to make sure of that!" I said.

"You don't believe her?" asked Olivia..

"As a homicide detective, my instincts would tell me to check anyway...You don't want any surprises." I said.

"You're right..Especially against this guy....If there is no weakness in your case...He'll find a tiny one and exploit it.." said Olivia.

"He's got 17 witnesses....I have their names and addresses...They are from Josies. The Comedy Club and Stoleys....All of them witnessed Karen and Latoya having words after she was heckled mercilessly by Latoya...He even has you, Auntay and me on the list."said Beverly...

"They saw only verbal exchanges...At no time did any of those exchanges get violent...That means nothing...We don't have Karen on any Street cam footage or on the footage from the building's security cameras...One camera was disabled and another one was broken...We don't have her prints or DNA and we don't have one eyewitness who can place her at the scene..."I said.

"Or anywhere else...We have to see if anybody at Jakes or the Airport can remember seeing her car at the time she said she was there." said Olivia..

"Yeah...I'll check the area...See if there is any footage of her..."I said..

''She was on the phone talking to somebody when she was shot...We need to know who that was...I now it has nothing to do with her murder...but they might be able to shed some light on something.."said Beverly...

"She left a message....Whoever she called wasn't at home or didn't answer...but we do need to know.." I said.
"Still so much to do."said Olivia..

III-
The trial began with much fan fare....ADA Rockland Cambridge had many news conferences in the days leading up to the trial in which he portrayed Karen White as a frustrated comedian who was driven to end of her rope by a heckling victim, Latoya Rogers whom she stalked and shot down..

He was as eloquent and persuasive as any Prosecutor or Opposing Attorney Olivia and Beverly had been up against...

He paraded his 17 witnesses in front of the jury who talked about how bad a comedian she was and how she was bombing and that they were glad that Latoya was heckling...It was the only time anything was said that was funny they said.

The Jury laughed....

He showed a videotape of Karen's last performance...The jury was in stitches... In death, Latoya Rogers had become somewhat of a cult hero..

Olivia didn't question a single one of his witnesses about hearing the catfight or war of words...She and Beverly had heard it themselves....She asked the jury one question...Did any of the witnesses say they saw Karen get violent or kill Latoya Rogers...?? Not one of them did!  She drove this home to the jury! Ad Nauseum!

She said the gun had no prints or DNA, She pointed out that none was found at the scene and that no camera footage of any kind existed that put her client at the scene of the crime...She drove this point home time and time again..

Beverly questioned the Detectives who made the arrest and got them to admit that the only reason they arrested Karen White in the first place was that she had been heckled at Josies that night and was seen being very distraught and argumentive with the victim immediately afterwords...but they admitted that they had no physical or eyewitness evidence otherwise...

Rockland Cambridge saw his case flying away from him, He objected a number of times to things Olivia and Beverly were doing and found himself being over-ruled and the reason why...

The Judge was none other than the cross dressing Judge Turner S. Freeman'....who had gone Panty shopping with the girls just weeks before..

He winked at them occassionally...

Rockland Cambridge drew a portrait of a well liked and upwardly mobile young lady who was very fun loving...and died too young...Killed by a bitter woman who wasn't satisfied being an attorney, but felt a need to be a comedian...Something she wasn't very good at..

Beverly produced a witness who said that this same "fun loving " young lady had slept with her husband once...It was the woman from North Jersey.....

Rockland fiercely objected,citing relevance...But Judge Freeman said..."You brought up her good qualities counselor.." He stomped his foot and kicked the table in anger...Hurting his toe...He was losing his cool demeanor...This hadn't happened in a long time..

The Judge gave him a stern warning about his outbursts.
Olivia brought the husband of his  now deceased ex-wife to the stand ,Leroy Huggins, who stated that he did have an affair with her and that his late wife did beat her to within an inch of her life...Rockland countered with the fact that his wife was dead and that this was not relevant!

Olivia next brought out all of Karen's fellow employees at her law firm ,who all gave her glowing reports and testified that they had never known Karen to be prone to violence...Many of them didn't know that she moonlighted as a comedian...

Rockland Cambridge was beside himself with anger...Citing relevance and having the judge over rule him once again...

I sat in the back smiling at the whole thing...The Jury looked like they could go either way....One thing for sure...They weren't in his pocket the way most juries he tried cases before were...
Karen smiled wryly...She was enjoying watching Olivia and Beverly tangle this man up...This was exactly the way they had planned it..They knew who he was going to call and the basis of his argument, their whole strategy was to destroy him while the prosecution was making it's case...They hadn't even started with a defense yet....

Finally, Rockland asked for and got a two day continuace...The Judge gave it to him...He was exhausted and frustrated..

He stormed out of the courtroom in a huff..The case he thought was a slam dunk was turning into a nightmare for him...

He knew that Olivia and Beverly were going to be a challenge...He followed their careers....but he never thought they were going to frustrate him like this...He had come very prepared...but so had they...
To make matters worse, he saw Attorney Nelson East sitting in the spectator section, watching the trial some days.. Nelson East...The last man to beat him in court...That had been years ago...He hadn't lost a case since then... 100 convicted felons could attest to that...

He saw Nelson kissing Beverly in the hallway one day after trial and he went ballistic..

Beverly said to him...

"That's my significant other..." she said.

"Giving you pointers on how to beat me? It won't work...It won't work...FORGET IT, IT WON'T WORK!!! That was a long time ago...I was younger..I got careless...I won't get careless against you two.." said Rockland Cambridge...

"Good to know.." said Beverly....
He kicked the trash can over and stormed off...
"He really needs to see a therapist..." said Olivia ,who saw the whole thing...

"He hates to lose, you guys are tangling him up...and winning the jury over....And he hasn't been able to surprise you with anything....At least not yet.." said Nelson..

"That's what I'm worried about ..That this is all an act to make us over confident.."I said.
''Didn't look like an act to me...He's batshit crazy!" said Beverly..

"I agree with my niece Donnie Ray, but you may have a point...We have to stay on our toes...We can't get too over confident..." said Olivia.


He  did seem to be coming unhinged....I saw him as a strange man...I had seen my share of ADA's..but none like this guy...Olivia had taught me and I had witnessed in my years as a Detective in New Orleans..That most ADA's ,Public Defenders and Attorneys in general never took these cases personal...One case ends and a new client , a new case emerges..But this guy, he took everything personal...

He left court visibly fuming...and everyone could see it!



''Well Ladies...you two look like you're holding your own against the great Rockland Courtland.."I said , smiling..

"Maybe...but he's not used to losing or being humiliated while doing it..He's going fishing..."said Olivia..

"The fact that we are women and we don't appear to be afraid of or in awe of him isn't making it any better.." said Beverly...

"Here he comes again!..."I said..

"You two are every bit as formidable as I 've been told..but don't get too comfortable..You've got to wear your big girl panties to deal with me little ladies.." he said in his most condescending tone.

"Duly Noted...First off...Even if my client was guilty, which she isn't..First Degree Murder is a bit harsh...This is Manslaughter at best..."said Olivia..

"You want a deal then?" said Rockford, smiling..

''We didn't say that..We just don't think the charge merits the crime..." said Beverly...

" She disabled the street cam and broke the security cam in the building...that's premeditation in my book...NO DEAL!" he said...

" Rightttt, She left Josies at 2:30 am and did all of that and killed her by 3:10 am...Please Rockland, You and I both know that you can't prove any of that...You can't even place her at the scene of the crime...What you need to do is drop the charges before we humiliate you further and ruin your perfect record of 100 straight wins.." said Olivia..

"WHAT?  WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? You two will not ruin my record! YOU'D LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU??  YOU'D LIKE THAT !!!FOR ME TO DROP THE CHARGES...THAT WAY NO ONE LOSES...UH UHHHH! You two will not ruin my record!" he stated...

"ARE YOU SERIOUS???Come on, this is not a spectator sport..A woman's life is hanging in the balance here...This isn't the Final Four. And why are you shouting at us?"asked  Beverly...


"YOU WILL NOT RUIN MY RECORD!!!....YOU WILL NOT...YOU WILL NOT , YOU WILL NOT.I WILL BEAT YOU!!  I WILL PREVAIL!!! I'LL SEE YOU BOTH IN COURT IN TWO DAYS!!!" he screamed and stomped his foot and walked off...

"That guy has serious problems....WOW!" I said , astonished at what I just saw...

"We just got in his head..."said Olivia..

"Sure Did...He's defintely not the cool well prepared guy I saw in his lecture a few years ago..." said Beverly...laughing and shaking her head...

"Means I've got more work to do..." I said.

I remembered a few years back....I had just moved up here and started working for Olivia and Beverly....We hadn't married yet...The three of us had attended his lecture at Penn Law School...He was well prepared and appeared to be very sharp....


 Both Olivia and Beverly were quite impressed with him....They had no idea they would be facing him in court one day and he would be coming apart at the seams the way he was today...
or that the judge would be none other than the cross dressing ,panty wearing Judge Freeman....Their new friend in a time of need..

He  seldom ruled against them ...His being there did make things a bit easier for them....Against this guy, whether he was coming apart or not...It was good to have a friend, somewhere!

IV-

 So, the next day.. my investigation started over again, where it began...At Latoya's loft.. I found her friend...A woman named Beatrice "Honey Bee" Beasley...She was light skinned, a little overweight, with huge breasts that seemed to be fighting her bra... She had a cute face....and a nice shape....



"So I understand you and Latoya were friends...?" I asked.

"Yeah we were...." she said..

"You visit her place much?" I asked.

"All the time...We went shopping together..Sometimes I stayed over and we had slumber parties...Yeah, we were pretty tight...I'm going to miss her..." she said..

I looked around the apartment...I saw very few photos...  I saw a photo of Beatrice when she was in the U.S. Army....and a Marksman certificate..

"You know her long?" I asked..

"We both moved in here the same time...Two years ago....I had just got out of the Army...." she said.

"Thank you for your service.."I said..

"You're welcome..I did a tour in Iraq....I was a reservist...After Iraq..I got out...I gave em six years of my life...That was enough.." she said.

She looked at me and smiled...Lustfully....

"I see you're married." she said..

"Yes...Two years,nearly three.."I said.

"I have a boyfriend..but if you was single..I'd give you some.." she said and winked...

I smiled..but said nothing...

"You work for that lawyer lady and her niece or cousin right?" she said ,asking about Olivia and Beverly..



"Olivia is my wife." I said.

"Ohhhhh wow...And you're her investigator...huh?" she asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Nice gig....It pays in spades huh? You get money and hot sex huh?" she said and laughed seductively at me..

"Something like that..."I said.

"She's a beautiful woman and sharp too..I've seen her on television...Always on point...Her dresses ,shoes and purse or handbag always match, always well co-ordinated...Her niece too...but she ad the niece are  up against a real heavy hitter...That Rockland Courtland....Now he could park his shoes under my bed any night he wanted to...Boyfriend or not!" she said and then laughed..

"So the night Latoya got killed...Did you hear or see anything?" I asked.

"I'm a floor up from her...What would I have seen or heard?" she asked...She was right...

"Besides....Friday night at that time in the morning...Me and my man were uh ruh ,let's say getting acquainted in the biblical sense...if you know what I mean and I know you do." she laughed..

I smiled... That same night ,at that time in the morning...Me and Liv were doing the same thing, making sweet love ,oblivious to the world...As was Beverly and Nelson...Neither of us would have heard or cared about a thing at that time...

I saw a photo of Beatrice and her boyfriend.....They looked happy..

"You and him....pretty close huh?" I said.

"Yeah...He aight for now...He sometimes has a wandering eye...but for now...He'll do..."she said and shrugged her shoulder...

"You didn't see or notice anybody strange around here...You know somebody that didn't look like they belonged?" I asked.

"Nope!" she said..

I smiled and stood up...

"Okay!" I said..."Thanks for your time.."I said.

She smiled and opened the door..

"Tell your wifey...and her niece...Good Luck." she said.

I headed home..

I told Olivia and Bev who were together , working on strategy and study..what I had found and what I had been out doing....They were both tired and weary....I ran out and got them both tumblers of hot coffee...and two chilli dogs...

 "We caught a break....Judge Freeman huh?" said Olivia to Beverly...as they drank the coffee and munched on the chilli dogs...

"Oh My God, did we?  Against this guy, Rockland Cambridge..We need every break we can get..I never expected the District Attorney to agree with us and reduce the charge to Manslaughter...Talking to him was a stroke of genius Auntay..." said Beverly...

 ''He's a reasonable man..plus he realizes....That's the only charge he can try and possibly win...Considering their case is at present pretty weak and circumstantial..I invited Rockland to be at the hearing ,but he declined.."said Olivia.


"Seems like you two have friends in the strangest places..Well, at least Karen is out of the shadow of death...Good job ladies..The D.A. probably feels as though this is a charge they can prove and win...I'd do the same thing if I was him.  Rockland probably didn't like it...but that's his boss...There was nothing he could do..I've talked to Detectives...They are still looking...Quietly...They told me in confidence...But even they don't think that Karen did this...You guys just have to hold him off until I can find out if anybody saw her near Jakes ,early Friday morning...or near Northeast Airport...I find that...and that puts her too far away from the crime scene and you prove her innocence ." I said.

''Aren't you curious as to who...Who did it?" asked Beverly...
"Of course....but it's no longer my job to solve the murder...I'm just trying to help you guys get an acquittal..."I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu listen at my baby...He's thinking like a lawyer now....Him hanging around us has paid off.."laughed Olivia...
Who gave me a wet ,sloppy kiss..

"I seee...Well...I'm callin it a night guys...This girl is exhausted...I'll see you two in the morning."said Beverly, who kissed her aunt and then kissed me...

"Good night baby.."said Olivia...

"Good Night Shortcake..."I said....

"We have to find out who she was calling...Latoya,I mean...I don't know why,but I have a feeling it might be the key to this puzzle..."I said..

Olivia kissed me softly, gently.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm you're the key to my puzzle..." she said softly....

"Oh....welll alright..." I said...very aroused...

I took my suit jacket off and my shirt and tie and my trousers.....

Olivia just marveled at the way my boxers were standing out like a circus tent...

"My goodness Donnie Ray!!!....Wooooooooooooooo, you are blessed..." she said..

She was already in a white lace slip dress....

I slowly bent her over the kitchen sink and slid her panties down......I slowly and softly entered her from behind...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..." she cooed as I began to slowly thrust inside of her..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...." I moaned...

She was as usual very wet and very warm and smelling very nice....So soft that I was delirious...

Her head moved from side to side and she slammed the palms of her hands down...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! " she moaned...

Hard to believe, but THREE HOURS went by before she began to climax...crying and sweating at the same time...I didn't want to stop...She was shaking and crying like a little girl...

She turned toward me and kissed me slower than before....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're still hard!" she said softly......

 She eased herself down on me as I sat down in a chair by the kitchen table...and began to slowly move up and down...As I moaned softly....She put her hand over my mouth and just moved up and down on me slowly....Smiling sweetly....
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrl." I moaned softly.....

"Donnie Ray, I love you sooo much!" she whispered softly as she continued to move up and down on me....

"I love you too baby!" I said silently...

Another THREE HOURS drifted by..I was feeling so good, I didn't want to cum....She had the most serene look on her face...tears just streamed down her cheeks....and she began to shake and tremble like crazy...She opened her mouth,but said nothing... and smiled and just kissed my shoulder softly...

And before I knew what was happening,I was cumming like a gusher...harder than I expected...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned...
"Ouuuuu,somebody will sleep well tonight...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she said,
smiling...and hugging me...

I was sweating and breathing heavily...I lifted Olivia up...She laughed heartedly.....

I laid her across the bed....

She looked up at me and laughed...

She knew and I knew that I was too exhausted to do anymore...We just lie there, sweating and smiling at each other...
She took my head in her arms as I drifted off to sleep..
While in another part of town at a local bar, ADA Rockland Cambridge sat ,drinking shots of whiskey and brooding..
"I can't believe those two.....Olivia Bennett-Alexader and Beverly West....



And their little tricks....Trying to make me look like an idiot....And that damn judge, winking and smiling at everything they do....They wearing those tight  sexy little dresses , trying to titilate  the Judge and every man in the courtroom and doing a damn good job at it!!...And that stupid jury....8 women...and 4 men...just sucking it up....And The District Attorney , ordering me to modify the charges to Manslaughter...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....This is my case...I don't intend to lose...I won't lose...I wouldn't have lost...I've always known I could beat them....I 've known it...I know it!!!" he muttered....

People were beginning to stare at him...

"More Whiskey..More...Morrrrrrrrrrrre!" he demanded...


People stared at him.....

"CLOSING TIME!! NO MORE FOR YOU COUNSELOR!" said the Bartender..

He got up and left...It was two in the morning...He walked aimlessly for another two hours, cursing...while

I slept peacefully in Olivia's arms and a floor below us..

Beverly slept peacefully in Nelson's arms..

The Sun rose as a new day started......


(TO BE CONTINUED) 


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Toni said...

OMG! No! Not the panty wearing Judge? LMAO!

Ange B. said...

OMG! The Cross Dressing Judge....It's good he's the judge...Liv and Bev need all the help they can get against this ego maniacal ADA.

Sunflower said...

This story has taken a hillarious turn! When I saw Judge Freeman..I knew that the fix was in!LOL!

Lisa said...

"I clearly identify as male....but I enjoy wearing women's panties and bras....and lingerie....It's so soft and silky...It drives me crazy...and I love dressing as a woman in my private time...I don't know where it began...but I've been doing this for a long time...I've mostly kept it a secret from my lady friends....and especially my male colleagues...It's why I've never married...I can't see any woman excepting or understanding my fetish..." he said...

No...I can't see it either...but to each his own...I applaud Olivia and Beverly for their sensitivity...

Swaggie said...

I applaud them for their sensitivity too...When he gave that explanatio I wanted to say "Mannn please."

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ the comments!

Halo said...

"Mrs. Alexander...I remember you when you were a Public Defender...You and your niece were fine lawyers with the utmost professionalism...I implore you to please be discreet about this...Please!!!...I implore you...Tell your husband and your niece to please not to repeat or discuss this...Let's all be adult about this!!! Please!!!! This is just something I do to relax.."he said.

"I clearly identify as male....but I enjoy wearing women's panties and bras....and lingerie....It's so soft and silky...It drives me crazy...and I love dressing as a woman in my private time...I don't know where it began...but I've been doing this for a long time...I've mostly kept it a secret from my lady friends....and especially my male colleagues...It's why I've never married...I can't see any woman excepting or understanding my fetish..." he said...

Now I understand the title..."You got a friend." Olivia and Beverly were fortunate to make a friend with this Judge...They had no idea they'd need him.

Vanessa said...

I don't know who is kookier, The Cross Dressing Judge or the ADA...I think he's going to have a nervous breakdown!

Brenda said...

You've gone way out with this story....Bet you were laughing the entire time you were writing this!

Rita said...

If I recall,It was Carlotta, Sissy and Keith Wallace who first discovered this Judge...Doesn't he email Keith Wallace warrants whenever he needs them?

The funny thing is ,they aren't blackmailing him...He just wants to keep everybody on his good side that knows his secret...That he cross dresses and wears ladies undergarments!