Friday, May 26, 2017

Trojan Horse

"I must really love you to be doing this for you Kevin..." said my wife, Sepia as she met with me, Bonnie Shay and her Husband Ronald Shay and Bonita in my Office..
"Me too and I'm not even married to you.." joked Bonita...

"Peeping Tom will be here in just a minute with your equipment..."I said.


"Equipment??" they both said in unison...

"He's got glasses that you both have to wear....It will allow us to see what you guys see..."explained Bonnie Shay..."We need the layout of that office...We need to know where things are and mostly ,who may be in there monitoring Elwood and my office...Just walk around...be friendly and very observant...Be careful.." said Bonnie..

"My friend Pakistani Sam will also be in there with you...We got him a job as the night janitor, You two are temps...Administrative Assistants...I know someone at the temp agency they use..They owed me a favor..They fished the three of you in there...Your covers are solid..Also...Lockpick Johnson is also going to be inside...If you get made or in any trouble..He'll handle it..."I said..

"Well last time we worked undercover for you ,we had to wear Fishnet pantyhose and dress like Playboy Bunnies.."said Sepia..

"WHATTTT?" laughed Ronnie...

"It's a long story." said Bonita...

"I just hope no one is working in there you two sold a house to." said Bonnie with some concern...

"It's just two days work..." I said..

Peeping Tom came up...He gave the girls their glasses....

"These are made of Plexi glass...They won't break if dropped..You'll be able to see perfectly...and we'll be able to monitor everything you see...." he said.

"Clerow, Owen Todd and Kool Kat will be in the van right down the street...If any trouble breaks out...They'll handle it...."I said.
"We ought to get a check for this.."joked Bonita.,.

"I plan to pay you ,Sepia and Pakistani Sam for this..."I said..

"Whoooo Hoooo."said Bonita ,who high fived Sepia..

"Least we get to wear regular clothes...even if we do have to be four eyes..."laughed Sepia..

"Come on ladies...Let's go to the restroom, so I can wire you up....The wire is going to be in your bras.."said Bonnie..

Ronald nudged me...

"Uh do you ladies need any assistance from Kevin and I?" he asked..

I smiled..

 Bonnie gave us both the serious side eye and giggled..

"No...I think we got this.." she said..
 Sepia stuck her tongue out at me and said...

"Nasty"

 I softly squeezed her behind...

"I'll show you nasty...tonight!" I said.

She laughed...

''Stop it, Freshie.." she said.

Bonita didn't say anything...She just shook her head..

II-
The next day..Sepia and Bonita began their jobs at Centaur Insurance...They were Administrative Assistants and privy to a lot of files and things..
They were good...and like most women...expert snoops...They uncovered information we would never have gotten in the 90 minutes or so we might have had to break in there and take it...They didn't have to worry about alarms..They were already inside....
Nobody noticed them...They were just two temps, bringing different people files and filing.
They gave us the entire layout of the place...They used small micro-cameras in their purses to take photos of very important and confidential files concerning the 5 insurance companies this company recently acquired and the 2 law firms..and they deftly slipped all of these files into their empty pocketbooks we supplied..

Lockpick Johnson got the entire layout of their security system to memory and with a tiny micro -camera ,also snapped photos...

Pakistani Sam was loving it...The old con man felt like he was working a con...The girls stole the actual files and gave them to him and he replaced them with dummy files we prepared....

All this in one and a half days...
Our van was down the street...Clerow ,Sean Jackson , Owen Todd and Kool Kat sat in the van watching the same thing..

Peeping Tom, and his operatives were watching back at headquarters...

The whole operation was as smooth as silk...

When the day was done...
Kool Kat acted as guard as Sepia,Bonita, Pakistani Sam and Lockpick Johnson exited and got in the van with Owen Todd , Clerow and Sean Jackson..

I was waiting for them with hot platters from Sam Mothers Diner ,when they returned from the office..


"Good Job ladies..Good Job.." I said..

"It was kind of fun.." said Bonita..

"Aren't they going to wonder where we are tomorrow?" asked Sepia..

"By the time they do...If they do...It's all going to be too late.." I said..

III-
Clerow and Owen Todd drove the girls and Pakistani Sam Home... Peeping Tom,Lockpick Johnson and Sean Jackson met with me in the basement headquarters of Morris Investigations..

"They did good, we got all of the files on the Insurance Companies and the Law Firms...We got the negatives and the Zip drives...all the blackmail stuff.."I said..

"Yeah, but the important part is tomorrow night....Through the girls eyes we ran a number of faces through facial recognition and we've identified six hackers...These six guys...They're the ones who come in early and stay late..They're monitoring Cyclops Insurance and Elwood's Loft and his phones and those of Bonnie and Ronnie Shay...They work on shifts...These guys are pros...Stansberry hired only the best."said Peeping Tom..

"We know where they live....Three are there now..The other three are at work...We hit em tonight...The three that are there now.." said Tom...

"Let's Do this..."I said.

We drove up to the lofts of three of the hackers..The three that were at work...Lockpick Johnson got us in...Sean Jackson and I, and four ex-CIA Agents and the one ex-KGB agent got inside...We wiped the hard drives clean on their tablets,computers and laptops...and we destroyed any connections they had to monitor Elwood or Cyclops or The Shays...

We were in and out of all three lofts in under an hour each....

Dusk....The three men who had worked the night shift left and headed home...With no clue they'd been compromised

Clerow kept watch.....He smiled..

He called me...

"Boss man..One is on his way in..." he said..

"Good..."I said..

Peeping Tom and my four ex CIA agents and my one ex-KGB agent were already inside,courtesy of Lockpick Johnson...

Owen Todd called..

"Kev, the other two just entered..." he said..

"Excellent..."I said..

One man was in the restroom...My ex KGB agent injected him with a serum that would keep him asleep for at least two hours..He sat him on the toilet and pulled his pants down around his ankles...

The second man was injected in the neck with the same serum by an ex CIA agent......He was dragged to the employee breakroom and stretched across the couch....

And the third man was injected in the kitchen by another ex-CIA agent.......We dragged him to the restroom,sat him on the toilet and pulled his trousers down around his ankles..

Kool Kat kept watch over the restroom and the breakroom ,to make sure they stayed under.....The serum we gave them was supposed to keep them down for close to two hours...

Now, Sean Jackson, and I, Peeping Tom and three ex-CIA agents found their computers...we wiped their hard drives clean and we located back up hard drives..We took them with us...We then located the main frame...I called Bonnie who was at Cyclops..

"Hello..." she said..

"It's done...Go into their mainframe...Here are the account numbers...Transfer all of that money back to those 12 clients and those seven men....Call em, tell em we destroyed any evidence on site against them..Transfer Elwood's money back to Cyclops..." I said..

"It's done..." she said, a half an hour later..

"Okay...now send a remote access tracker through their system and Nuke the whole damn thing!" I said..

"Done.." said Bonnie laughing...

"They can't see a thing anymore and when they come in tomorrow...Nobody will be able to do a damn thing...We got the back up files with us..."I said.

Bonnie laughed out loud...

''We got em, we checkmated em" she said.

IV-
We were ahead of schedule...We headed to the lofts and apartments of the three men who were sleeping it off at the Centaur offices...We had to work fast...they'd be waking up soon...Like any good guy in their profession, they had sophisticated alarm systems...My guys by passed and disabled their systems.

Lockpick Johnson got us in...Sean Jackson and I, and four ex-CIA Agents and the one ex-KGB agent got inside...We wiped the hard drives clean on their tablets,computers and laptops...and we destroyed any connections they had to monitor Elwood or Cyclops or The Shays...

We were in and out of all three lofts in under an hour each....
Clerow ,Owen Todd and Kool Kat were watching out for us outside...


 "Come on you guys...we can't hang around in this neighborhood too long.." he cautioned..

The eight of us exited and got back in our van and pulled off...

I had to laugh....It would be hours before People at Centaur Insurance would learn that they had no computer files or back up files...No hard files...and no way to monitor Elwood or Cyclops anymore..

Bonnie told me that she and a sweep team had found and destroyed all of the Micro-cameras and listening devices in both Elwood 's loft and at Cyclops Insurance...

Right about now...those three guys were waking up..Two on the toilet and one in the breakroom...With no idea they'd been compromised...

In the morning...The CEO's from those five Insurance Companies and two law firms would be calling ,severing ties with Centaur Insurance..and the 12 wealthy clients would be refusing to change their allegience from Cyclops to Centaur...They had no more hard copies to blackmail them with and no records on their computers at work or at the homes of the hackers to blackmail or do anything...but far worse than that...We not only had returned the cash he stole...We took all of the working capital and put it in the same pocket account in the Caymen Islands and changed the name to his late father's name...

As of now, Centaur Insurance was bankrupt!!!!!!!



V-
"WHATTTT?" laughed Elwood as Bonnie, Ronnie and I gave him the news...

''They don't have a red cent....Their computers are blank..They have no back up discs...Nada....Tomorrow, they won't be able to operate at all in any capacity..."I said..

"By this time tomorrow...Centaur Insurance will be out of business."laughed Bonnie...

'' A Catastrophe has been averted "said Ronnie..
''Elwood...Could I have a word with you in private?" I asked.."I'll be right back guys.."I said.

Elwood walked into his office...

I passed him a file...It had photos of him and a very pretty girl standing on the beach kissing passionately...Her hands caressing his penis...  I gave him a zip drive...

"I didn't want to show you this with Bonnie and Ronald around..I figure you might want to destroy this yourself...The Centaur people, no doubt were going to use this against you.." I said..

Tears welled up in his face...

"Thank You...Thank you so much." he said..and he lit the photos on fire and mashed the zip drive with his foot..
"Well good night folks...My work here is done.."I said..

"Thank you Kevin...I couldn't have done this without you...Thank you baby!" said Bonnie ,who hugged me...and kissed me on the cheek....God, she was so soft and round and smelled so good...Ronnie Shay was a very lucky man...

"If you need me...I'm as close as your phone.." I said as I left....

 My wife Sepia, was waiting for me outside in the car....She also was soft and round and smelled good..

''Case Closed bae?" she asked.

''Case Closed...Now let's go home ,so I can take that sun dress off and get on your case." I said.

 We  kissed passionately in the car for a few minutes...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I likes the sound of that." cooed Sepia..



The case was over for me...but Elwood's suffering wasn't completely over...He had one more hurdle to overcome..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


2 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Kevin's operation is smoother now than ever before..

Swaggie said...

I knew once Kev got involved in this, the tide would turn!