Thursday, September 21, 2017

Guilt By Association

Early the next morning....At Captain Cantrell's house... the shrill sounds of some heavy lovemaking could be heard....

A bed was squeaking ,uncontrollably loud....The headboard was slamming hard against the wall...Since it was still summer and still humid out, the windows were open..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Carol...Carol ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Eddie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Edward..ouuuuuu..Edward....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh Carol, Carol,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..EDWARD!"


 Captain Edward Cantrell was making sweet love to his wife, DEA Regional Special Agent in charge, Carol Redding Cantrell.
From the sound of things..they were enjoying each other immensely...


''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Carol...Carol ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Eddie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.."


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" 


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh EDWARD, you're making me comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

''HANG on baby...I'm coming tooo...WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NELLLLLIEEEEEE..."

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lawddddddd!"



'Ohhhhhhhhh Eddie that was soooo nice....I've gotta get up and get a shower...." 

"Damn girl...I was ready for round two..." 

"I know you were....but I can't screw all day...Neither can you.."

"Wanna bet ? Heh heh heh?"
I was sitting outside with Duke and Tyriq...We were drinking coffee...


"Damn, I hate invading the Captain's privacy like that...." said Duke..


"Yeah Me too, but this is literally a matter of life and death.."said Tyriq...
"I'm glad it's just us guys here...Remember a few years ago?" I asked..

"Yeah....I sure do...That was embarrassing for everybody involved.."said Duke..
"And Siss was here too..I really felt bad for her..."said Tyriq..

Duke finished his coffee...

"I been up all night on that stakeout with Angie...

I aint had no sleep, aint had no Hazel.." he said and laughed raffishly...

"I'm with you buddy....I didn't have Sirena or any sleep.....At least Junior and Angie are together...Probably sleeping it off.."said Tyriq...

I smiled... I had heard sounds coming from their room as I left his morning...The door was rattling they were making love so hard...I didn't know Jimmy had it in him...

An hour went by and Captain Cantrell and his wife exited their home..
They were surprised to see us..

''Duke, Rico, Keith, what are you guys doing here?" asked Carol...
"It's very important that you two pack a bag for a few days and come with us.." said Duke..

"What's going on?" said Captain Cantrell....
"There is a plot to kill you sir..In fact the hitman is already here...He's from out of town, we've been tracking his movements..." said Tyriq.

"A plot to kill me? Why?" asked Captain Cantrell...

"Trust me...You know I wouldn't be here if this wasn't a credible threat....We've been investigating ICE Brown...Angie was undercover...talking to one of his lieutenants...He got drunk last night and spilled the entire plot...We can fill you in with more...but we have to get you both out of here...We didn't want a heavy police presence...Right now Brown and his people don't know we are on to them." I said..
"Okay....I trust you guys,...Come on honey,let's pack...I always did want to see that facility you guys work at.." he laughed..

"That Angie Belton...She is good..."laughed Carol...

"Yes she is..." I chuckled...
Tyriq pulled two GPS units a piece from both of their cars...

"Look at this...Give me your keys...This guy is good...He's already been on this block...." said Tyriq, who had both cars searched again...

Captain Cantrell smiled...Looking at Duke and Tyriq...


"My Sons" he said with pride...He had trained both of them and their supervisor..Lt. Sissy Van Buren and his wife, Carol Redding.

II-
There was a beautiful overcast sky this morning....As we drove Captain Cantrell and DEA Special Agent in charge, Carol Redding first to headquarters where both of their cars were thoroughly checked for explosive devices and GPS tracking devices...Once their cars were cleared...They followed us to our safe house..
While they were getting settled in....Another more sinister meeting was going on downtown in Philadelphia..
In  a back room at the tony rooftop bar and restaurant where Richard "Ice" Brown often dined...He was meeting with his Street Boss, Caesar Nichols and his other lieutenant, Kenny ''Weasel"Harris..

Kenny had a hangover and was practically asleep... Caesar slapped his neck...

''Wake Up" he snarled.

"Yoo man..what's wrong with you?" said Weasel.

"Pipe down, both of you...What's goin on with our little project?" asked Ice Brown..

"We got a problem...Our guy says he has lost contact with Cantrell and his wife...She called out at work today at the DEA...and Cantrell is nowhere to be found..."said Caesar...

"I thought you said this guy was good.." snarled Ice Brown...

"He is very good.." said Caesar....

"Yeah? How did he lose contact?  There is no way Cantrell could possibly know about the contract..Nobody knows about it....but us....."said Ice...

"What about Good Night?" asked Caesar...

"I'm getting word out of Detroit that he's dead....Bad ticker..."said Ice Brown...

"This guy is Erik is solid...I checked.."said Caesar...."He'll be back up on them...Cantrell has to address a COMSTAT meeting tomorrow...Our guy says..He has a nice set up...He'll be sure to get him tomorrow..." said Caesar...

Richard "Ice" Brown, a handsome and well dressed man who appeared to look like a banker looked over at Kenny ''Weasel"Harris..

"Hey....HEY....are you in this meeting or not?" he barked..

"Yo man...I got a hangover...I was up all night.." he said.

"You meet a girl Weasel?" asked Ice.

Weasel smiled fro ear to ear...

"Oh My God...Did I?"  said Weasel...

"We were doing shots in Aqua Bar..."he added..

Caesar Nichols smirked..

"He didn't get none...Chino the bartender drove him home...ALONE as usual." he said..

Caesar and Ice Brown laughed out loud...

"Go home Weasel....Get some sleep.." said Ice...

III-
Captain Cantrell and Carol Redding were greeted by our entire crew...

"Well Hello, so glad we got to you two in time..." said Sissy..








Carlotta,Sirena, Angie,Jimmy and Hop all stood at attention when they saw Captain Cantrell..


He smiled..

"As you were...You don't have to do that here....I am thankful for you guys...You saved my life..I should be saluting you!"he said...

"Yes...we are both so grateful for you guys..."said Carol Redding...
"Now we have to figure a way to deep six this guy...Since we know he's here.."said Duke..

The smell of hot food wafted past us...

"How bout us getting some food and some coffee first.?" said Tyriq to gales of laughter..
"Now there is a great idea.." said Sharon....

She and Sissy's husband, Eddie C,

 had gone to Sam Mothers's Diner and ordered up several platters...and were keeping them warm on the makeshift, Food Truck /Surveilience Van parked in back of our safe house.

There were several tables out back and place mats...

Hot grits...

Pancakes and Sausage
and eggs were served...

"Lawd have mercy....I could stay here forever..."said Captain Cantrell, laughing...

"He's in Heaven." laughed Carol as we all sat down and helped ourselves to the good food...

IV-
"I know Ice Brown.. I busted his Father and his Grandfather  years ago...  His Father was pure evil...So was his Grandfather....They had a lucrative Drug business running for years....They controlled a lot of corners...When They murdered a rival dealer who wouldn't knuckle under to their neighborhood tax,I busted both of them....I had to...It was my job...I was murder police...I see Sonny boy is much smarter and more sophisticated than his Dad and his Grandfather....They'd be proud of him...He has a successful real estate company...He buys product and he sells to everybody...He doesn't have corners...He lets others worry about that...He doesn't even live in the hood..He lives downtown with the white folks." said Captain Cantrell..
He was tickled pink at our sophisticated set up here...

"We've found his ship that brings his drugs in from London, via Eastern Europe" said Sissy ,showing him and Carol photos..

"We've traced his trucks to this old farmhouse owned by a long dead person....named Fletcher.."said Carlotta..

"That's the son of the man his Father and Grandfather murdered....He just took that property..."said Captain Cantrell....They probably cut and make the drugs street ready there.." said Ed Cantrell, smiling at Carlotta...  "Good Work.." he said.

"We traced the stash house or pick up house to this house in West Philadelphia..We think they store it in the basement...At any rate, we have photos of several people going there and leaving with a package.." said Jimmy..
Captain Cantrell smiled as he looked at the photos..So did Carol..
"I know these guys...They're all couriers for several Drug Organizations that we have open cases on." she said.. "I'll call US. Attorney Brendan Burns and get search and seizure warrants.." she said.

 ''We have enough to pick Caesar Nichols up right now, along with several members of these Drug Crews.."said Hop.
"The only thing we have that connects this to Ice Brown is that he owns those vans that transport the drugs...His name is not on the Harbor Master's list..He doesn't own the stash house...or the house in West Philadelphia..I did a property search and the actual owner is deceased..." said Sirena.

"But we do have on tape...His Lieutenant laying out the entire plan to murder you and Carol sir.." said Angie...

"That's enough for conspiracy to commit murder charges." said Sissy...

"But you want him to run his string right?" said Carol...

"Right...We know who he is and what he plans to do....He knows your entire schedule....He knows you plan to address COMSTAT tomorrow...That's when he plans to hit you at least...Only you'll be wearing a Kevlar vest and trauma plate..."I said..

"That won't protect my head.."laughed Ed Cantrell..

"That's why you'll be carrying a Kevlar Umbrella...I hear it's supposed to be overcast...."said Tyriq..
"They think of everything ." laughed Hazel...

''They do!"laughed Carol Redding... "Not that it matters, but why am I a target...I don't even know Ice Brown..."said Carol Redding..

"Guilt By Association...Plus ,you're DEA..." said Sissy...


''We are going to stop this hitman tomorrow...and then we are going to shut down his drug business..We are going to hit that ship...Snatch those vans...Raid that farmhouse and hit that house in West Philly....and haul Ice Brown downtown on conspiracy charges..."I said.
"I want to be there when you guys take Junior down...I think it'll be poetic." said Captain Cantrell..

We all laughed..

"Hazel can you fix my hair?" said Angie..

''Sure Doll." said Hazel..
"Where you goin?" asked Jimmy...

"I gotta another date.." said Angie, laughing...
"I'll back her up...Duke, Rico, Jimmy, get your rest....." said Carlotta...

"Yeah...Me and Carlotta got this." said Hop...
"You guys mentored some great cops too....I didn't have the pleasure of training Carlotta or Hopkins,but you'd never know it.." said Captain Cantrell proudly...



V-
Angie was  once again in Aqua Bar drinking..
Kenny "Weasel" Harris was also there and sitting next to her...

"You are getting to be a constant..." she said..

''Damn girl, you look so sexy..." he said..

''Stop drooling and buy me a drink..."said Angie..
Tonight there were no plain clothes guys in the bar from Narcotics or Vice...They were off for the night...Angie was alone, except for a wire in her bra and  a hacked feed from the bar's cameras which enabled Hop and Carlotta to see what was going on in the Van..
Hop watched the cameras feverishly...
While Carlotta made sure her glock was loaded and ready...

"I wish we had at least one back up guy with us..." said Carlotta...

"Me too!" said Hop..."We just gotta be ready to handle whatever comes up..I got a call in from the local precinct...We can have a roller here in minutes." said Hop..
Back in the bar... Weasel looked at Angie..

"You keep staring at me like that and your eyes are going to fall out of your head..." she said as she downed her third drink...

"Angie come on...Why don't you go back to my place with me?" he asked..

"Because I don't know you like that...We just met...You aint even offered to take me out." she said..

Another slow record came on...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu that's Smokeyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." said Angie..

"I like Old School R& B myself.." said Weasel...

"Dance with me.." said Angie..

He got up and they began to dance... She could feel his erection again...

"My goodness Weasel....It's so obvious you want to go to bed with me...Sometimes a girl likes a little mystery...a little subtlety....Just a little.." said Angie...

"I can't help it...." he said..

"When you gonna do that? Go to bed with me?" he asked..

"When I know you better." she said.."Maybe.." she then added..

''What's to know? You know I work for Ice Brown.." he said..

"The Drug Guy.....I'm a cop...that might be a problem..." she said.

"Nah....you Internal Affairs...You might bust our crooked cops or people...We got a guy at Police Headquarters and we got a girl at the DEA....but outside of those two people...You guys got nothing on my bosses operation...It's so slick, you guys will never figure it out...My job is to insulate him,keep him away from the fray..." said a drunk and horny Weasel..

"Weasel...you talk too much, you shouldn't be tellin me this....I told you I'm a coppppppppppp.." she said and rubbed her index finger across his lips...

"I want you to trust me...Now tell me something intimate about you..." he asked..

"I like what I'm feeling in your pants..." she said...and smiled so sweetly Weasel was close to cumming in his pants.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd!"he moaned...

Caesar Nichols walked up to him and slapped him hard in the face...

"Weasel , you idiot...She's a cop...." he snarled..

"Hey man...I know that...She told me....She's an Internal Affairs cop....She aint a Narco.Where do you get off comin over here embarrassing me like this?" he asked..

Caesar glowered at him...

"I'll deal with you later.." he said and quietly shoved a small pistol in Angie's ribs...

"I didn't tell her nothing.." said Weasel,holding his jaw..

"Shut Up!"snarled Caesar...

"Heyy, HEYYYY, who do you think you are?" said Weasel tryin to save face in front of Angie..

"You'll find out soon enough..."said Caesar...

"I aint afraid of you.."said Weasel...but he was...

''We'll soon find out... You better not be here when I get back.."snarled Caesar.

''Let's take a walk sugar britches.." he said to Angie..
.

''You're making a big mistake....I'm a Detective." she said.

"I know who you are...And you aint in Internal Affairs either...You used to be...Let's go..."he snarled..

"Okay....you're making a big mistake..." said Angie..

"Wrong...you already made it, Mrs. Belton-Barlow!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!" said Caesar Nichols...An overweight bald headed thug of a man with a shiny bald head...

"I know who you are too MR.NICHOLS!" snarled Angie..

"I'm sure you do...Now move...Don't make me shoot you in here.." he snarled..

He walked Angie down the street...
Carlotta was standing there smiling..

"Angie? Angie girl is that you? I haven't seen you since High school, how you doin girll??" she asked loudly...

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Lotta, how you doin girl? I haven't seen you in years..." said Angie..

"Tell her you gotta go...Do it fast or I'll shoot you both right here.." he whispered...

Angie smiled weakly...

"Sorry girl, I gotta go..I'll talk later " said Angie...who elbowed Caesar hard in his nose, breaking it...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  GOTDAMN IT!  YOU DID IT NOW...I'M GONNA KILL  YOU RIGHT OUT IN THE STREET..." he moaned as blood ran out of his nose like a siv...

Carlotta kicked him hard in his groin...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph YOU BITCHES...." he moaned as the two women ducked behind a parked car...

"You bitches.. Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmm.." he screamed and pulled out his gun...he fired two shots in their direction...but he was blinded by pain at this point and couldn't see either of them...He cocked his pistol again....blood was pouring from his broken nose...His groin was hurting...

Carlotta and Angie both fired their glocks at him, hitting him in the chest two times each...He staggered.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawdddddddddddddddddd!" he moaned.....and spun around like a top, firing his gun wildly in the sky....

Only to hear two more loud shots.....He had been hit twice in his back and his side....

He turned, stunned and saw Hop standing in the alley way, His glock smoking..

He groaned...

 Hop had shot him twice !! Caesar dropped his gun.....

"I don't believe it...I've been shot..lawddddddddddddddddddd! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....gotdamn narcos!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!"he moaned and fell to the ground ,  He had made a big mistake...He had no idea she was armed and that she had back up...he thought as he lay dying...

Hop felt his neck and his pulse..

"He's dead!" he said....

A crowd gathered by the alley way...They all knew Caesar Nichols...not any of them liked him...They clapped and cheered...Some even spat on his corpse...Such was his reputation for cruelty...


The body of Ice Brown's Lieutenant, Caesar Nichols was carted off as Hazel looked on...

''Wow! I didn't expect to be out this time of night.." she said..

"He made me, he knew who I really was..."said Angie..

"Let's hope that's all he knew...Whoever tipped him off  has no idea of the scope of our investigation or how much we know.." said Sissy..

"If they did they would have changed up.." said Duke..

"Got enough for a warrant counselor?" asked Tyriq..

"I got enough for plenty warrants..."I said..

"We know who their mole is in our office...I traced a call...a couple of them...I got uniforms picking her up now..That's who made you Angie...She called Nichols about an hour before he confronted you in the bar...We got the bartender, Chino too...He called her...." said Jimmy..
"Sharon and I traced some calls from the DEA office..."said Sirena..


"We'll have our mole in custody shortly.."said Sharon...
"Brendan gave me those federal warrants..."said Carol...
"Let's get rested up...Tomorrow morning we strike and strike hard..."I said..
"I can't wait.." said Hop...

"You've done enough, Dead Eye.." said Carlotta laughing..

 "Thanks for saving my life..." said Angie, smiling..
We took one last look at the body of gangster ,Caesar Nichols being carted off into the night...


(CONCLUSION NEXT)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Toni said...

WOW! They killed Caesar.....I really thought Ange was i deep trouble...But Carlotta is no joke...Neither is Hop!

Angie B. said...

I knew once Carlotta showed up ,Angie was okay....He wasn't going to take the both out!

Sunflower said...

I actually expected them to take Caesar alive....but then again...This is Escapades!