Saturday, September 2, 2017

Mother Issues

Alfreda Johnson walked back to the small Apartment she lived in...She was accompanied by a younger man, a much younger man....

''Rockland...Thank you for walking me back to my apartment....You've been such a gentleman.." she said..
"It's been my pleasure Mrs. Johnson..." he said..

"It's Ms. Johnson...I'm Not Married." she said.

They had met in Therapy.... Alfreda and Rockland had the same therapist....They both attended sessions regularly, both alone and the group sessions...

''Rockland...Look, uh before we uh have any misunderstandings....You've bought me breakfast and coffee everyday for a month, took me to lunch a couple of times and to dinner and that's really been nice and now you're walking me back to my apartment..." said Alfreda..

''Did you get the roses I sent on your birthday?" he asked.
"I did and that was sweet....but I uh, I'm not understanding what it is...you want with me...??  I'm uh considerably older than you...You're just a little older than my daughter...." said Alfreda...

"You have a daughter?" asked Rockland Cambridge..."You don't look old enough to have a grown daughter.." he said..

"Okay now you're really laying on the sauce....I have a grown daughter and she's an Attorney too, like you.."said Alfreda...

"Really?? WOWWW!!!  And you say I'm 11 years older than her huh?" said Rockland...

"I was 25 when I had her...Which makes me 14 years older than you...." said Alfreda..

"Age isn't anything but a number....I've been attracted to you since my first day of group therapy." he said..

"There are plenty women your age that would love a nice young guy like you...An Attorney, Single....Don't you have any girlfriends?/ Don't you date women your own age??" asked Alfreda..

"I have...but they are all into labels and titles and money and superficial things....They're not down to Earth like you...What did you used to do?" said Rockland..
"Believe it or not....I was a school teacher...A guidance counselor...If you can believe that..."laughed Alfreda and she showed him her diploma...Her Bachelors of Science in Education and her Masters....

"Wow...What did your husband do? I mean your ex-husband?/" asked Rockland Cambridge..
"I've never been married...He wasn't my husband...Actually, my daughter's father was one of my ex-students...I was his counselor and his math teacher in High school....He had a crush on me then...but I mostly ignored his and other boys advances... He graduated, went to college,played Football...graduated and played semi-pro ball...
His name was Jimmy....James....he and I crossed paths again....This time he was 21 and I was 25...Against my better judgement, We started seeing each other...I shouldn't have dated one of my ex-students....but I did...And I got pregnant..!!!He, Jimmy had the most adorable little sister...She was just a baby then...She's about your age now, Maybe..a little younger...No more than two years......A beautiful woman....She's an attorney too...Her and my daughter...She'd be great for you...but she's married now.." said Alfreda proudly...

For some reason these two sounded a bit familliar to Rockland, like they were someone he knew...but nah...They couldn't be...

He stared at Alfreda...

He shook his head...

"I swear you're beautiful...I can't believe you have a grown daughter....Who's an attorney , you just don't look it...I swear..." he said laughing..

"Stop it...;I'm flattered , but I am...I'm 14 years older than you...Why couldn't I have a grown daughter...??she asked...

"I don't care about your age Alfreda....All I know is you make me feel good when I'm with you...You make me forget about my problems..." said Rockland..

''What problems a successful young man like you got? You're an Assistant District Attorney  , 125 courtroom victories..So you've lost a few? Nobody wins all the time.."said Alfreda...

He pulled Alfreda to him and kissed her passionately for a few minutes... He was young, but he knew how to hold a woman and kiss her...He made Alfreda's toes curl...She felt a tingle she hadn't felt in years....
''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, honey you, you, you need to stop...before you start something you can't finish.." she said...trying to catch her breath and sweating..
"Let me be the judge of that..." he said and pulled her to him.....
"Ouuuuu.." she moaned...He was good and erect , his trousers stood out like a circus tent...

"Oh My god!" she said...
"
Alfreda please...I've got to have you.." he said softly...

Alfreda didn't want to admit it, but she was horny...She hadn't slept with a man in three years...and this young guy was interested in her...She couldn't believe it... He appeared to have a huge penis...She knew she shouldn't give in to this young man, but she couldn't help it...She needed it, she needed it bad!

 "You sure you're ready for this? You can turn away now...I won't be hurt.." said Alfreda, giving him one last chance to back out!
They stood in the middle of the floor and kissed like two teenagers..He lifted her sundress over her head....

He marveled at her perky breasts and beautiful purple bra....

Alfreda looked at him...





"You're at the point of no return now boy." she said..

II-
She sat on the side of the bed...Rockland was enthralled..Speechless..

He began taking his suit jacket off and his shirt and tie and trousers....His socks and shoes...He was standing next to her in just his boxers and they were standing out like a circus tent...

"This is what you want...Come and get it baby! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OH MY GODDDDDD you really want it don't you? LAWD YOUNG MAN...YOU ARE BLESSED!"" she said.
She kissed him this time.... She gave in and kissed him more passionately than she had kissed a man in close to six years...

''Do you really want me to stop Alfreda...?" he asked.

"No!" she said meekly..

She felt Rockland's hard and engorged erection...

"MY GOODNESS YOUNG MAN, OUUUUUUUUUUU!
" she said...

Soon she was rubbing it softly...

"Awww...Awwwwwwwwwwww.. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Alfreda....Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned..
Soon their kisses were even more passionate....He slipped her panties down and off 




and soon they were on the bed...kissing and slobbering over each other and breathing heavy...
"Ouuu I'M ABOUT TO PUT SOMETHING ON YOU YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE!!." she moaned..

He slowly entered into her and began breathing heavily...he slobbered all over her huge breasts and


 Alfreda began to move up and down on him...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOOODNESS...YOUNG MAN....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE SOME YOUNG GIRL QUITE HAPPY....OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..
He stood up, picking her up and thrusting hard inside of her....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu, oh myyyyy..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OH  GOOD LAWD!" she moaned.


 Soon they were lying on Alfreda's bed...making sweet love...

"Ummm Rockland...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my goodness, ouuuuu you feel good..baby...Whooooooo Lawd Rockland...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed..


"Ohhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!ALFREDA, so do you..Lawd,so do you...I've wanted  you so much...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned..

The bed began to move up and down, the headboard began to slam against the wall...

 What followed was SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of hot sweaty and sweet lovemaking....Rockland felt as if he was losing his mind...So did Alfreda...She was amazed at his stamina...she expected him to have come a lot sooner...




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! OH MYYYY GODDDDDD
YOUNG MAN, AREN'T YOU A SURPRISE!!! WOUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed..
She had had her second intense orgasm!!!

He lifted Alfreda up and began to thrust inside of her mightily once again...
 ''Wooooooooooooooooo..what has gotten into you Rockland???..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my lawddd....OOOOOU! OHH MY GOD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she squealed..

"I wanted you so much Alfreda..." he moaned..

"I see...Myyyyyyyyy goodness, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said, crying...

  Alfreda began to climax....She was shaking ,sweat and tears was running down her cheeks and Rockland himself began to climax....Harder than he had in a long while...
 Within a few minutes they were both standing in the middle of the floor ,kissing passionately, Alfreda softly stroking his penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"he moaned..


''Ohhh My...you are blessed, you're going to make some lucky girl feel really good." she said..


''Didn't I make you feel good?" he asked her in between kisses..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes...You sure did..." she said...Still kissing him and stroking his penis...and he came again, like a gusher ,all over her floor.....

"I just want you! I still want you.." he said.

 They wound up back in the bed, under the sheets, making sweet, tender love....Rockland was going slower and being more tender than he was known for...Alfreda was smiling so sweetly, even she couldn't believe it..then she began crying, and sweating profusely...

TWO OR THREE MORE HOURS  of sweet lovemaking continued...Alfreda  had one of the most intense orgasms she'd had in close to three years...So Did Rockland...

"LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" he howled as his feet curled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ........" cooed Alfreda as she climaxed hard....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph." he moaned...cumming so hard, he felt as if he were being drained of all bodily fluids...

''Did I make you feel good Alfreda?" he asked softly...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes...Yessssssssssssssssss.." she coooed as she softly rubbed his penis....and then kissed him again.....

Again he came so hard he couldn't believe himself....
 Hours later, he awoke...He saw Alfreda sitting on the side of the bed..

"You cum a lot..." she said smiling...Look how you wet up my sheets...and all over my floor..." She joked...

She pulled the sheets and the pillow cases off of the bed and put them in the hamper...She got a mop and ran some hot water and mopped the wet spot in the middle of the floor..

Rockland showered and got dressed...

"So am I your man now?" he asked..

"WHAT ? No...what makes you think that?  You were awesome in the bed...My goodness....But I'm too old for you...You need a girl your age..."said Alfreda..

"I don't want a girl...I want a woman...I want you!1" he said...
"I'm tempted to take you up on your offer...But my daughter would have a fit...Me going out with one of her contemporaries...." she joked..

She found a book of photos...

"I told you my daughter is an Attorney...You might know her...I figure she travels in the same circles...She's a Defense Attorney.."said Alfreda..

''She a public defender?" asked Rockland..

''She was...She's a partner in her own practice now.." said Alfreda and passe him a photo of her daughter..BEVERLY WEST..
Rockland took one look at her photo and blurted out...

"THAT'S BEVERLY WEST!!" he said..

"Yes that's my baby girl...You do know her.."said Alfreda...

"Let's just say we've been known to cross paths from time to time..."


"Olivia Bennett-Alexander is YOUR SISTER??" he asked..

"LIVY?? Nooooooooooooo she's my baby's father's sister...She's the adorable little girl I told you about...He used to bring her with him when He came to see me...She was 7 or 8, cute as a button and she used to crawl up in my lap and ask me to tell her a story...I would just squeeze her and hug her and kiss her when she was a little girl... " she said... She paused and looked out the window...Then she spoke again..

"I wasn't ready to be anybody's mother... Jimmy took Beverly and His Mother and Father and Olivia helped raise her...They gave her what I couldn't give her....I went to see her from time to time...Olivia....She acted like Beverly was her baby..." laughed Alfreda..

''She still does" grumbled Rockland..

''What?" asked Alfreda.
"Nothing..."he said...

"Livy looked after Beverly...Made sure she was straight...And Beverly adored her...


I wasn't surprised at all when she followed her aunt into the law and became an Attorney too, just like her Auntie...Liv got her that job at the Public Defenders office when she passed the bar...and When Livy started her own firm...She took my baby with her...

They live together in a duplex now..Liv and Her Husband, Donnie Ray live upstairs....He works for them too, he's an investigator for them.


 and Bev lives downstairs...They're more like sisters than Aunt and Niece..." she  gushed...
She showed Rockland photos of both Olivia and Beverly as small children and teenagers... High School and College Graduations of both women, Prom Photos and Law School Graduations of both women...A photo of Olivia's New Orleans Wedding to Donnie Ray Alexander....
The more he looked at photos of the two of them , the less rage he felt for them...The more he actually thought he could actually like them...


He was still smarting that he had lost twice to them...

Alfreda went into the bathoom and washed up and slipped her sundress back on...

"I suppose you should be going now...You spent more time with me than I thought you would ." she said..

"Alfreda...I -I do know your daughter, Beverly and her Aunt...Olivia..  What am I going to say? I mean how do we break it to them about , Us?" he said..

''There is no us...we just had sex that's all...Damn good sex I must say...But it was just sex...See I done put somethin on you..." said Alfreda...

"You have...I'm crazy about you..." said Rockland..

"Don't be...Find yourself a girl your age...You'll thank me for that advice one day...Seriously Rockland...You'll see I'm right.."said Alfreda..

He couldn't believe he'd actually slept with Beverly's mother...The thought of him doing that and her not knowing tickled him.. he sighed..

''Perhaps you're right Alfreda.." he said and stood up...

"Thank you for a great night.." he said..

"Thank You...." she said and smiled... "I\ll see you at group next week.." she said..

''Yeah" he said as he walked out..

There was a full moon out tonight...He felt good...He felt like howling...


FOR  L.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Grover The Playboy said...

Beverly's Mom???? Beverly's Mom?? With this corny dude?? Come On Keith! Elwood I could have seen...but Rockland Cambridge?? Nahhh!

Swaggie said...

He wasn't corny in the bed...He put something on her!

Toni said...

So Beverly's mama was actually Jimmy West's old guidance counselor...WOW! And she's four or five years older! Didn't know that!

Angie B. said...

I think it was mentioned earlier that Alfreda was older than Jimmy.

Sunflower said...

It was...Alfreda also killed a man...An Abusive boyfriend....Olivia's old boyfriend and his associates disposed of the body....She suffered some kind of nervous breakdown..

Halo said...

I never knew Bev's Mom was so accomplished...

Vanessa said...

Never Imagined Rockland Cambridge to be good in bed...He looked like the kind of guy who'd come as soon as a woman got out of her clothes!

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ that last comment!

Lisa said...

Beverly's Mom and this corny guy??? You wrong Keith, You Wrong!

Rita said...

I have to co-sign on what Lisa said...I can't see these two as a couple at all!

Brenda said...

I must say I am shocked , but thanks for filling in the blanks about Beverly's mom, Who she was, who she is and her relationship with Olivia's brother, Jimmy....I don't think this relationship with this volatile ADA Rockland Cambridge will work either, but it is worth exploring..She is much older than him...Though still sexy!