Monday, September 11, 2017

That Old Devil Moon

PHILADELPHIA ,2041-

A Friday Night.... we were out at a tony new bar that was perched upon what used to be a warehouse that overlooked the river.....
The place was packed.... I was with my wife and partner, Detective Monica Talbert-Nellis-
who was sitting on the back terrace...She had on Black glasses and a black form fitting skirt....with black sneakers... For some reason, she looked hella sexy tonight...

I'm Homicide Detective Nate Nellis...Monica is my wife and my partner.....

I was flanked by my equally beautiful sister in law, Monica's identical twin sister, Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton...The Chief Coroner of Philadelphia county and resident Forensic Investigator..

She was also wearing a killer ,black form fitting skirt and had her beautiful red hair flowing down her back...

Except for their hair... Monica's was black , Monique's was red.... You could not tell them apart...They were the same size, same shape, same weight...Totally identical and had been their entire life..

Oh one other difference.. Monica was a mutant... She had the power of telepathy, she could hear thoughts and feel people's emotions...Sometimes a blessing..Especially in our line of works, other times a curse...

This was a secret Monica now only shared with the people she loved the most...


"Mo-Mo, take off those goofy glasses..." said her sister, Monique...

"Nate likes em...In fact he thinks I look very sexy in them...."laughed Monica..

"Mo-Mo..you could wear a potato sack and Nate would like you in it...You love you some Mo-Mo..Don't you brother in law.?" asked Monique..

"You know I do...  I think you look pretty hot tonight too Sis!" I said..

''Awwwww thank you!"said Monique...

"Kylie gave me these glasses....One of the playthings she got from the FBI Global training in Luna City on the Moon that she went to....If I turn these on...You can not only track my movements and location, but you can both hear and see what I see.."said Monica..

"That technology has been around for years babe..."I said..

"I know, but this is supposed to be a more improved model...High definition sound and video." said Monica..

"I see an improved model who I'd like to turn on..." I whispered to her..

"Down boy..." She said....She looked at me and got the brightest smile...Her mouth opened wide...
''Wowwwwwwwwwww, you really are turned on..Maybe I should wear the glasses all the time.." she giggled..

My brother in law and Supervisor, Lt. Frankie Cotton Jr. walked up just then...He pulled Monique to him and rubbed her behind and squeezed it a little..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..you look tasty enough to eat..." he whispered in her ear...

"Frankieeeeeeeeeeeee...cool it.." she giggled...
"Mo-Mo...what's with the goofy glasses?" he asked...
"Kylie gave me these glasses....One of the playthings she got from the FBI Global training in Luna City on the Moon that she went to....If I turn these on...You can not only track my movements and location, but you can both hear and see what I see..and Nate likes em...In fact he thinks I look very sexy in them...."said Monica..
 "No surprise there...You could wear a Ku Klux Klan sheet and Nate would like you in it...He loves him some Mo-Mo..."said the Lieutenant...


 "Interesting perspective"mused Monique, who then busted out laughing....

It was a great night....We danced and drank very cool looking drinks.....
I looked out over the Horizon...
An ominous red moon was in the sky...

"Mo-Mo look...A Red Moon..." I said.

''I see it...You know what that means don't you?" she asked.

 When a red moon was in the sky..a very rare occurrence..Monica lost her powers of telepathy... It also played funny tricks with her hormones...It made her incredibly horny....and at the end of it's run...It sapped her of her strength completely, made her nauseous.. and she had to rest for a few hours...

I had witnessed this two years ago,last time there was a red moon.....and now here was another red moon... I was glad we weren't investigating a murder right now..

Of course you realize..I had spoken too soon..

Monica called me to her...

"This is kinda sorta good news for you....It means I'm going to really take care of you later on tonight.You know how I get when there is a Red Moon.." she said..



"I do. Yes I dooo"I said. Monica and I had some of the best sex of our married life during that time..
 I put my arms around her and kissed her passionately...She put her arms around my neck and returned my passion....

"Consider this an advance..." she said seductively...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned slowly...

Monica giggled...

''We'd better cool it.. for now.." she whispered..

"Yeah...for now!" I said..
It was a beautiful night....but this was the calm before the storm that was coming...
II-


We were finally home after a long night of drinking, dancing and carousing...I looked out the window at that Red Moon....It was just starting to have it's effects on Monica... It screwed with her hormones a bit..It made her incredibly horny...

She had the creepiest look on her face as she stared at me..

"You know this is a weird looking dress I have on...and these black sneakers are ugly....Only you are turned on by this.." she said matter of factly...

The dress was tight and accentuated her every curve.... She had it buttoned down to her waist....Her shapely legs seemed to be glowing...I hadn't been able to take my eyes off of her all afternoon..

"Mo-Mo..were you ever around the wrong guy when that moon was out?" I asked.


''What you really want to know is if I was so horny I gave it up to somebody I really didn't want to be bothered with or a stranger right? Or if somebody took advantage of me?" she asked me..

''Well you haven't lost your power to read minds..."I said.
"Not yet...but soon ,it will be going..The answer is no..I might have been horny, but I wasn't out of control.....If I wasn't interested, I didn't do anything...A lot of those times..I was home in my room...I had a couple of close calls I'll tell you about at some other time..but they never resulted in me doing something with someone I 'd be ashamed of.." she said..

"Oh....I mean it's no thing..I-I-I was just wondering..." I said..

"I'll never lie to you....Nowwwwwwwwww, I am horny, unbelievably horny and I do like you...and I would like to give you some..." she said and stared in my eyes...

I smiled..

She took my face in her hands and kissed me like it was going out of style..She opened her legs and I slid her panties down....

"I'm not wearing a bra." she said..Which made me smile...She smiled too and laughed...

I unbottoned her dress, she slowly unzippered my trousers...I stepped out of them...Monica ran her hands down my boxer shorts and stopped at my crotch area...

"OH MY GOODNESS..NATE THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE THAT YOU'RE THIS HARD AND THIS HUGE..ALREADY ...MY GOODNESS...Woooooooooooooooo" she said....and smiled at me sheepishly....

I slipped my t-shirt off and slipped my shorts off.....

We stood there looking at each other and slowly and softly began kissing right in the middle of the bed....This is how it always began...
 I hoisted her up and entered her slowly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..GIVE IT ME STROONG!!!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." was all that came from my mouth....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu we aren't going to get any sleep for awhile.." said Monica..

"Not hardly..." I said..

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand....I shivered...I was nearly losing my mind....We stared deeply into each others eyes for a minute and then began to softly and slowly kiss again........I lifted her up and slowly entered her more than moist center....I had never felt anything as soft and as good in my entire life...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....
I laid her across her bed ,and a few minutes later  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...She was sweating immensely, more than normal....

 "Ohhh My God...Nate...Nate...you feel soo damn good..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned..as we got into a nice groove... 

"Baby..so do you....Oh My God..I'm losing my mind..." I said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate..." she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....She was having a very intense orgasm.. but something was different...very different..

 It was just like last time...

FIVE OR SIX HOURS of sweet ,tender and slow lovemaking continued...The bed wasn't squeaking, but the headboard was definitely slamming up against the wall... 

"Ohhh My God...Nate...Nate...you feel soo damn good..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.GIVE IT TO ME STRONG...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..as we got into a nice groove.

 "Oh My God MO MO..I'm losing my mind..." I said.


We were kissing, laughing, and squeezing each other gently...I was sucking her sweet breasts...and going crazy....

What a wonderful night this had been...

The ominous red moon was still visible in the distance..




 I began kissing her breasts, her neck and her earlobes...She began kissing my neck and my chest and eventually...my lips...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! OHHHH NATE, PLEASE.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"she moaned....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I sighed...

 Another TWO HOURS passed by..I couldn't get enough and Monica was moaning and cooing and shaking and tears were running down her cheeks..

Usually around this time...after she had had multiple orgasms..she began blowing in my ear and kissing me softly...but she wasn't doing that this this time..She was just enjoying the ride...as was I..

"OH   MY GOD NATE-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she moaned...

The bed began squeaking and the headboard began to hit the wall softly at first...

I began to cum and cum hard.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned softly and began to shake violently...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm,it's okay baby...It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyy.."cooed Monica as she kissed me softly and held me tightly in her arms...I was still cumming like a gusher.....

I laid in between her legs....She blew her warm breath into my ears and played in my nappy hair...


"Nate, you out did yourself...." she said,laughing..."WOW!" she said.

 Monica got out of bed..She put her dress back on and those goofy glasses... She laughed at me..

Nate...It's just like last time...I couldn't read your thoughts or feel your emotions..It was weird making love to you and not knowing what you were thinking or feeling..but ,but it was surprisingly liberating...just going with the flow too..I had an orgasm,like I've never had before..."she said.. ..She walked over to the window..
"That old devil moon.....I've lost my powers....At least for 48 hours....I remember the first time this happened to me...I was kind of relieved...I felt like I was a normal girl...A regular human being...I was happy..Knowing what everybody is thinking and feeling is a drag sometimes...Then two days later...The moon was gone and my powers were back.." she said..

''And I guess you weren't super horny anymore..?" I asked.
"No...silly, I wasn't..I was normal like anybody else..Were you like this with all of your girlfriends, always wanting sex or is it just me?  " asked Monica..

"It's you....I think about you all day long...I was never like this about anybody else.."I said..


"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's so sweet.....I'm flattered...that I turn you on like that...I hope I always do.." she said..

I unbuttoned part of her dress and began kissing her again.....

 I began kissing her breasts, her neck and her earlobes...She began kissing my neck and my chest and eventually...my lips...

I felt myself getting hard again...
Soon we were making love in the corner, near the window...I was glad it was night and no one was on the street....They would have gotten an eye full....

Another TWO HOURS passed by..I couldn't get enough and Monica was moaning and cooing and shaking and tears were running down her cheeks..

I was moaning myself........

Monica began shaking....trembling....crying.......

 Another THREE HOURS passed by..I couldn't get enough and Monica was moaning and cooing and shaking and tears were running down her cheeks..I was concerned about the sweating...but I knew it was a low grade fever.

I began to cum and cum hard.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned softly and began to shake violently...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm,it's okay baby...It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyy.."cooed Monica as she kissed me softly and held me tightly in her arms...I was still cumming like a gusher.....
 She still had on those goofy glasses...She hugged me.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I'm exhausted Nate...I hope you had enough..I sure did...You put a hurtin on me tonight...woooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!!!" she said..still trembling and sweating profusely...

"Yeahhh, whooooooooooooooo....I'm exhausted..."I said and leaned my head on her shoulder...

We held each other for the longest before we got in bed and drifted off to a very peaceful sleep....



III-
 The next morning, the sun was out....and Monica and I were up, showered and headed to work...
I was hoping it would be a quiet day....It was the one Saturday of the month we were required to work...Hopefully nobody would manage to get themselves killed today...

I spoke too soon...one hour after we arrived at work ,I got a call...A Murder, naturally...Monica and I headed to the scene...
Detective Kylie White was already on the scene when we arrived...

''Hey you two...I happened to be in the area...I saw all of the police cars, so I took a look see.." she said..

''Who have we got?" said Monica..
"That's him over there..." said Kylie ,pointing..

A white male, about 50 lie face down, with two holes in the back of his head...

I put on my latex gloves and turned him over....

I went through his pockets...
Monica put on her latex gloves and looked him over...

''Two shots to the back of the head....He probably never saw it coming...And judging from this area and the proximity of the shots....He was with somebody he knew...Officer...call in a team and get them on these tire treads....Maybe we can get a make on the car" she said..

"I'm on it detective." he said.

I went through his clothes ,got his wallet out and then googled him on my smartphone..

"His name is Wally Clark....Age 56, He's in Real Estate..Head of Clark and Jenson Real Estate....They have an office downtown.." I said..  "Credit and debit cards are here...$700.00 in cash in his wallet." I said.

"This looks like a hit..." said Monica..

"This guy? Why?  He looks like a citizen..." said Kylie...

I walked a few feet.....I found the gun...

"Look, a nine millimeter with a homemade silencer....Probably the murder weapon..." I said as I tagged it and placed it in a plastic bag...I could smell the bleach...I already knew that there were no prints or DNA on this gun...and that the killer probably wore gloves.
"My sister will be here soon.." said Monica..

I whispered in her ear...

"Mo-Mo, you wanna sit this one out?...I got this..It looks routine...Kylie and I can handle this.." I said.

"I'm good...I'm not sick yet...I've just lost my powers...but other than that...I'm still a detective..." she said and smiled..
I hugged her...

"You're still my baby." I said and smiled..
"Two shots in the back of the head....The weapon , a nine with a homemade silencer left behind...This spells professional hit...It spells gangsta...but this guy....This guy just doesn't seem the type.."said Kylie..

''We'll know more about who he is ,once we run his prints."said Monica..
So we had a fresh murder... and that old devil red moon was out...
Monica stripped of her powers was going to cause a slight problem.....but like she said..She still was an above average detective...Powers or not...and this case looked routine...

How wrong I was......

(TO BE CONTINUED)




9 comments:

Toni said...

I remember the last time that devil moon appeared...It played all kinds of tricks on Monica's body! This looks good!

Angie B. said...

You have been kind of doing retreads on old story lines, bringing back old adversaries..et al....I'll give you credit though...You find a way to make your stories fresh...I'll trust you on this one.

Sunflower said...

Yes, Keith always takes a retread and makes it fresh!

Lisa said...

Probably not easy to come up with something fresh every month...Give Keith a break!

Halo said...

I agree!

Vanessa said...

Keith never lets us down, He comes with something good everyday....Not an easy task!

Brenda said...

We have a gangland hit here...With Monica not able to read minds....no matter how temporary, they're going to have to rely on good old fashioned police work..Love it!

Rita said...

One thing for sure...Nate enjoys her horniness when that moon appears...

Cheryl said...

LOL! No Doubt!