Thursday, September 14, 2017

Goodfellas and Bedfellows

When I got home that afternoon...I found Monica sleeping soundly like a baby......The last time there was a Red Moon, she had stayed in Monique's room downstairs until morning....

I didn't wake her up, I let her sleep...She was so beautiful, sleeping so soundly...she looked like an angel..
The next morning when I woke up...She was up....She was sitting on top of me....Smiling sweetly...

"Good Morning Nate.." she said softly...

I looked at her....

"Yes...I'm better...I'm all good " she said.

"You read my mind....You can hear my thoughts again.."I said..

"Yes...I can..Where are we on the case?" she asked.

''Ed Lawlor thinks there is either a link to Organized Crime or a Mole inside the FBI who discovered who Wally Clark really was and knocked him off for Big Tuna."I said.

"Big Tuna is on ice...and so are his people...I doubt he has the money or the reach to place a mole inside the FBI, let alone put a contract on Frank Sullivan ,who they all believe is dead anyway."said Monica.

"That's what the Lieutenant said...He thinks the killer is someone outside of organized crime...He said, just like the two of us found out who he was.....Somebody else could have also....But he agreed to indulge Ed Lawlor..The two of them are going to meet with Natalie Taglia...this city's guru and resident Kingpin of the underworld...
"That old man is retired....or that's the rumor....." said Monica..

"Yeah but his nephew isn't and his nephew was sent out to Chicago a few years back when he got himself in trouble and was the guest of Big Tuna.." I said.

''Even if the Syndicate is involved..Do you think they're going to admit to that?" asked Monica...
"Of course not....This is a dog and pony show for Ed Lawlor's benefit...The Lieutenant wants you and I to look at some home grown possibilities.."I said.

"Yeah? What? Who??" asked Monica, smiling..

"The wife and or his business partner...They stand to gain the most from this guy's death....He was insured for 3 million dollars...She took the policy out just two weeks before his death..and his partner...well he gets the whole enchilada...A very successful real estate company...A money maker...I mean this is all conjecture...But they're both worth at least another look.." I said.

II-
"Good work, Good Work Nate....and now....I want you to put in some good work with me.." she said softly,looking at me salaciously...

We kissed softly and slowly....I was already aroused before we started kissing and I'm sure she knew it...

Monica took that baseball shirt off and eased down on my now throbbing penis...She was wet and warm and felt so good...Her soft skin and baby like smell was hypnotizing as she moved up and down.....I was losing my mind...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate, work me...work me, work me like a jobbbbb!" moaned Monica..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuu girl, I will do my very best...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned as she moved up and down on me...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nateeee...Nattttttttttttttteeeee.....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she cooed in my ear..." 

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd.." I yelled out....

Soon I had her turned over  and was mounting her missionary style...

The bed was rocking from side to side....the springs were squeaking and the headboard was slamming up against the wall...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd.." I yelled out....

My partner and wife, Detective Monica Talbert-Nellis  and I were making sweet love...We had been making sweet love for the past FOUR AND A HALF HOURS...

"Ummmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...thank you baby...thank you soo much" squealed Monica..."Oh My goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You have been out doing yourself lately....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't help it girl, ohhhhh,I can't help myself..."was all I could say...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Nate..We've got to stop baby, we are going to be late for work...ohhhh my godddd!" she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"Girll please....You ..you are driving me out of my mind..." I howled as we showed no sign of stopping..

  TWO HOURS passed by and finally, Monica began to sweat profusely and tears just came streaming from her eyes...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...That is sooo beautiful.." she said..."Ouuuuuuuuuu."she cooed...

Watching her reach her climax was a beautiful thing...Her eyes got as wide as saucers and you couldn't tell if she was crying tears of joy or what...

Before I realized it, I was cumming myself like a gusher....
We held each other for awhile...


''Let's get showered and dressed...Act like we've got a case to investigate.." said Monica, smiling at me sweetly..

An hour later we were both dressed and descending upon the city...

III-
At this moment... Lt. Cotton and Detective Kylie White and FBI Special Agent Ed Lawlor were headed towards a special meeting with the head of Philadelphia's underworld..Natalie Taglia.
Officially he was retired and his young nephew ,Vinnie Taglia was running things...but everyone knew that the old man still held a lot of sway...

"I was hoping Monica, Detective Nellis would be coming along..."said Ed Lawlor..

"She and Nate are working on another angle.." said Lt. Cotton..

"You sure she's not pregnant?" he asked..

"Nate and my wife assured me she is not...She was just under the weather.."said Lt. Cotton..

"See if I was with her...I would have taken better care of her.." said Ed Lawlor..

''What? You could stop her from getting sick? It was probably something she ate..."said Kylie..

"Yeah, he takes her to all of those cheap places..Now see when she and I worked a case...I took her to the best places..."said Ed Lawlor..

Kylie sighed...

"Let's focus....on the case at hand...We are here.." said Lt. Cotton as he landed the Flying Car....


He was met on the roof by Vinnie Taglia...The face of Natalia Taglia on the street...

"Yo, who are you and what do you want?" he snarled...

 Detective Kylie White, Homicide, This is Lieutenant Cotton, Homicide..
Kylie and Lt. Cotton showed their badges...

"We'd like a word with your uncle." he said.
"Get out of here...My uncle is taking a nap..." said Vinnie..

"Well wake him up punk!!!" said Ed Lawlor who gripped him up in his collar...

"They might be polite with you...BUT I'M FBI PUNK!!! NOW GO WAKE HIM UP!!" he screamed..

''Ed...Ed...Ed....let hm go...there is no need for that."said Lt. Cotton...
"There is no need for that....Hello Junior, how are you?" said Natalia Taglia...

"Hello Natalia.."said Lt. Cotton.
"You look like your father...."he said...He stared at Ed Lawlor.... "His Father was FBI....The head man here in this city....No classier gentleman ever existed....You could learn a lot from his father.." said Natalia...

Ed Lawlor shrugged his shoulders...
"If you didn't have that badge and that gun....Things would be a lot different."said Vinnie to Ed Lawlor..

"Yeah?? Yeahhhhhhhhhh? Just name the time and the place punk?" said Ed Lawlor..

"Anytime you wanna dance buddy ANYTIME!!!" screamed Vinnie...


 Kylie stepped in between them...

"Play nice boys...calm those hormones down..!" she said..

Vinnie smiled at Kylie...

''Can't calm down all of my hormones sweetness....You married ?" he asked..

Kylie smiled..

"Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.." she replied..

"Let me now when you're not..." said Vinnie.."Heh heh heh." he laughed..
"You wanted to see me Frankie..?" asked Natalia..

''Does the name Frank Sullivan mean anything to you?" asked Lt. Cotton..

 "He's dead!" said Natalia..
''What if I told you he's alive and well and here in Philadelphia?"I said..

"I'd be very interested in talking with him..."said Natalia...

"He's wants a pass....8 million dollars for your promise that nothing will happen to him and he can live peacefully in this city..." I said..

''Eight million dollars buys a lot of good will..Arrange a meeting.." said Natalia..

"He'll contact you..."I said.

"I don't trust em...It's a trick... Frankie bought it in Chicago seven years ago...His car blew up..What are you guys trying to pull..? Why do you care?"asked Vinnie..

"I don't care...I'm just passing along a message...And Vinnie...Nothing better happen to him if and when he does come in out of the cold."Said Lt. Cotton...

"Convinced now Ed? They don't know anything about it...They don't know he was actually killed here a few days ago...I know these people...I could tell by their body language.....This was not a syndicate hit.. and I doubt if a mole in the FBI did this...This is outsiders.." I said.

"Who then?" asked Ed Lawlor..

"Nate and Monica are looking into that." said Lt. Cotton...

IV-
A soft rain poured over the city....
Monica smiled at me...

"The grieving wife has gotten over her grief rather fast.." she said.

"She and Jenson are having dinner..."I said peering into the Bistro window..


"Yeah...I've tracked a record 122 phone calls between the two of  them since her husband's death..that's a bit odd..." said Monica..

"Okay, look, they're heading out..."I said..

"You put a GPS on their car?" she asked..

''Yeah...We can follow them without being noticed ." I said..
We trailed them to a motel....


"This is interesting...but it doesn't prove murder or conspiracy.." said Monica.

"Once you probe their minds, we'll know for sure...We would have known sooner had it not bee for that damned Red Moon..."I said..

"There were some benefits to that Red Moon....I might not have been able to read your mind...but I'm certain I blew your mind...in the bed....Ughhhh, I can't believe I said that." said Monica..

"You did...but you do that whether there is a red moon or not..."I said..


''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..." said Monica..

Then we heard a noise..


We could hear a bed squeaking loudly ,slamming against the wall and the moans and sounds of serious lovemaking..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Angie...Angie ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me BOBBY!...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. BOBBY..ouuuuuu..BOBBY....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh  ANGIE, ANGIE,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu.  ROBERT!"



''WOW!  They sound like us this morning.." said Monica.. Remembering the great morning lovemaking we shared....
''What if? What if these two have been sneaking and doing this for awhile....And one or both of them discovered who Wally Clark really was...and killed him....made it look like a mob hit??...It's perfect...They're both solid citizens...It would never come back on them." I said.

"I'm inclined to agree with you...but we've got to figure out a way to prove it."said Monica.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BOBBY, BOBBY, Ouuu baby ,you're making me comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

''HANG on baby...I'm coming tooo...WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NELLLLLIEEEEEE..."

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lawddddddd!"
"Let's get out of here..and figure our next move." said Monica..


"How bout if we uh get a room here and figure it out...Surveilience..."I said...I was joking..but I too was remembering the great sex Monica and I had had this morning...


Monica laughed.. "You are such a horndog...Come on,let's get out of here.."


(CONCLUSION NEXT)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Your panties and bra huh?-LOL!

James Perkins said...

LOL!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Sunflower said...

''Anonymous" certainly has everyone amused today!