Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Musical Girlfriends

We had a few days off...The ADA asked for them.... We welcomed the time off...We had to regroup...This trial wasn't going as smoothly as anybody liked..

Olivia stood in our conference room doing her nails..

Beverly asked her..

''Auntay..We are actually going to take Bum Ass Elwood's case?"
"Yeah...for two reasons...One..I'm enjoying seeing him sweat...He's really scared...and two, finally some validation for my skill as an attorney....All the time we were married ,he looked down on me,like I wasn't as skilled as he and the people he associated because they were big time corporate lawyers and I was a Public defender...Now he needs my help...Now he acknowledges that I am skilled...as skilled as he and his crowd.."said Olivia..

"Baby, you're more skilled..I've always thought so." I said..


"Isn't he a sweet man Bev?  He's always believed in me and supported me.." said Olivia..

Beverly kissed me on the cheek and hugged me softly...

"Yup, he is...He's always supported me too and made me feel a part of things...Which is why I love him too!" she said..
"Anyway...We can't mention who it is to Calvin....It's his ex-girlfriend...A Tamika Carson...A model..."said Olivia..
''And Calvin is married to and has a baby with ,Della Killebrew an attorney who was sleeping with Elwood at one time..Ewwww, what did they do play musical girlfriends?" asked Beverly..

Josie brought us all tumblers of coffee and sat in with us...She heard our conversation and laughed a bit..
Calvin and his wife,  Della Killebrew hooked up sometime later, after she was done seeing Elwood..Elwood was sleeping with Calvin's then girlfriend,Tamika Carson while he was still seeing Della Killibrew  and while Calvin was still dating Tamika...It's different.But you have a point...It is Musical Girlfriends.." said Olivia...

"It's nasty and trifling...That's what it is.." said Beverly... "This Tamika Carson,That's who he was sleeping with when he was trying to woo Zoey." she said..
"No argument there...Glad our girl Zo had the good sense not to be a clown in that circus..All we need do is determine true paternity..That's all...and represent him accordingly...Piece of cake."said Olivia as she sipped her coffee..

"I did some research....Tamika Carson was born and raised here in Philadelphia, attended Philadelphia Public Schools...Including your alma -mater, Girls High...She attended Temple University for two semesters and then went to New York where she starred in a few music videos and eventually wound up modeling for Victoria's Secret Exclusively...She's done photo shoots in Los Angelas, San Francisco, Seattle, Tokyo, Milan, Paris,Barcelona, Berlin,London,Moscow, Sydney , Miami and Atlanta...She was making pretty good money..."I said.

"Elwood gave me this address....It's her townhouse in New York City..."said Olivia, "But we don't have to worry about going up there for a few weeks.." she said.

''We don't have to go there at all...She's right here in Philadelphia..She's been here for about a month...She's pregnant...She's not working...I have her address..." I said..


"Damn Donnie Ray...You're good.." said Beverly...

Just then, Beverly's boyfriend , Attorney Nelson East came in...

''Hey everybody...Got a day off from trial huh? How's it going?" he asked..

Beverly sat in his lap..

"It could be better...We sure could've used your help...He selected the jury before we were actually working with him...They're hard to read.." said Beverly..
"Calvin should be here soon...Don't discuss Elwood's case at all..." said Olivia.

"I can't believe you guys are going to rep him...Especially you Bev?" laughed Nelson...

"I'm helping my Auntay out..I could care less about bum ass." said Beverly..

"That's the Beverly we know and love.." I laughed..

II-
Calvin Hunt arrived at our office a few minutes later...
Josie passed tumblers of coffee to both him and Nelson..

"Hey Nels...How is your case going?" asked Calvin..

"We gettin ready to settle man...I can feel it." said Nelson...

Josie ,acting as a paralegal passed Olivia, Beverly and Calvin some research she had been asked to do and her findings..
"Excellent work Jo..I'm going to put you through law school when you're ready...You're going to make a great attorney.." said Olivia.

"I'll say...As a paralegal she's practically there." said Beverly.

III-
 ''Donnie Ray, you have a visitor." said Josie..'Detective Sgt. Jack Smith..Missing persons.." she said.
A white man with redish brown hair and a red goatee walked in ...He was wearing a stylish Black suit, Black shirt and silk Black tie...

''Sgt. Smith...Missing Persons?" I said..

"That is I." he said.

"You dress and carry yourself like a Homicide Detective.." I said smiling..

"I understand , you used to be on the job.." he said..

"I did...I was a Homicide detective in New Orleans...I uh met the lovely Ms. Bennett here during my last year on the job in New Orleans...She was vacationing..."I said..

Olivia smiled...She didn't know this man, but he knew of her....He looked at her and smiled..

"There weren't any attorneys in New Orleans that needed a good investigator?? You come all the way up here to Philly for a job?" he said laughing...He looked at Olivia again...

She smiled.

"He's my husband."she said softly..

"I see and I perfectly understand....I might have done the same thing.." he said.


Beverly cracked up laughing...



We all did.....

"I got your call yesterday....I too am looking for that missing cabbie or Uber driver,Lemon Jefferson...His company and his girlfriend reported him missing a week ago... His last fare was not your client...but your client was one of his fares....We've cleared the other people he picked up....All who paid by credit card...Your guy paid by cash...We know from following the GPS on the cab, that the morning after he picked your guy up..He drove to the brokerage firm he worked at....He was there for about an hour...Then he left...He had lunch...He picked up three more fares and then he drove to your client's house..." said Sam Jones.
"My client never told me that...He said the Uber driver took him to the murder victim's house...He told him to wait...He came back out and got in the car and the guy took him home...He said he paid in cash...."said Calvin Hunt...

"Well the police need to talk to him....Something else of note...The young Office Manager who worked in your client's brokerage firm was the ex-girlfriend of this Uber driver....They had been seen together a couple of times ...She was there when he arrived at the brokerage firm the next day...She would have witnessed the meeting at least...We need to talk to her.." said Detective Smith..

''And there lies another problem...She hasn't been at work since the day after the cabbie was last seen..I went by her house...Mail is just piling up....Her neighbors haven't seen her...Her car is still parked in front of the house...but no sign of her..." I said.

''Her sister placed a missing persons report yesterday...but she and that cabbie have been missing for several days now." said Detective Smith..."I have to tell you...This all looks pretty bad for your client.." he said..

"Tell me about it.." said Beverly...

"If I turn up anything...I'll let you know in all fairness...but you do know I have to report this to the ADA..?"he said.

''We know, but thanks for reporting it to us first.."said Olivia..

''Just between you and me...I did it as a courtesy to ADA Keith Wallace...He and his detectives have helped me out on numerous occassions and he has a soft spot for you Mrs. Alexander and Ms. West.Good day to youse" he said as he let himself out..


''Donnie Ray, Auntay, what are we gonna do?" asked Beverly.
"Calvin, we've got to talk to your client again....There is something he is not telling us." said Olivia..

''Yeah Liv, you're right.." he said.  "We've got some time....Tomorrow let's say , you me and Bev go up to CFC and talk to him...."Donnie Ray, try to locate at least one of our missing people."said Calvin.
"I'm on it." I said.

IV-
Olivia lie across our bed in just her bra and panties...She had a sexy pout on her face....

"This case isn't going at all the way I'd like it...Calvin called us to help out a little too late." she said.

 "Have you ever needed someone to help you out in the middle of  a case?"I asked.

"Beverly....She knows how I do things and how I like things... Oh and Larry North...Attorneys do this all the time...It's just that this case has gone so wild...So out of control....." she said....

"Between me and you....I think this cabbie and this office manager are dead....Either that or they ran off together..." I said..

"But why?" asked Olivia..

"That's a question I'm going to be asking Mr. McLucas tomorrow when we go up to the prison...I need to brace him the way I would a homicide suspect....He has left a whole lot out of his story..."I said.
''After we meet with Lonnie...I have a meeting with Tamika Carson's Attorney in her office.."said Olivia.


"I thought you said that that was on the back burner...until after this case?" I said.

"It was ...She called me...She thought we should talk..." said Olivia..

I crawled into bed next to Olivia...I unhooked her bra...

"You know what I think you and I should do right now?" I said...
She slipped out of her panties and softly began to fondle and stroke my raging erection....

"Is that a trick question?" she asked..

She had laughed when I had taken my trousers off at first, at my multi-colored boxer shorts..

 'Wow...I need sunglasses....You've got a lot going on on those boxers.." she joked.

but she wasn't laughing for long...She was moaning my name ,some minutes later as we made passionate love  in our bedroom...

''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

''Anything funny now Olivia?" I jeered as I continued to stroke her...

"Nothing is funny about this baby...ummmmmmmmmmmmm.Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are hittin my spots...lawdddddddddddddddd!" she said....


I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time... She kissed me softly and  began to blow softly into my ear.. This was something new..I liked it...It was turning me on more...

''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Oliviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

She matched me thrust for thrust and began to kiss my cheek and the side of my neck and continue to blow softly into my ear.....She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good... She always smelled good..I was losing my mind slowly and about to explode......while continuing to stroke her masterfully....Tears began to roll down her cheek and she began to shake a little...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray....I feel so...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooood....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...


I didn't know where the tears came from or why and I made a mental note to ask her..but the tears were just streaming down her face as I began to move in and out of her faster and harder...

She looked at me and smiled very sweetly and kissed me softly....and moaned softly....


SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of sweet , tender lovemaking followed...


We needed a new bed...this bed was squeaking louder than ever now and the headboard did have a crack in it...


I had to put my hand over her mouth numerous times to keep the sound of our moans from going outside in the street and through the living room where her niece ,Beverly would have heard us....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

She whispered softly....''Donnie Ray...I love you....I really do...." she said...she looked like an innocent school girl..

''I love you too Olivia..." I said and then I exploded....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...my goddddddd..."she moaned...

It wasn't long before she began to climax in waves....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed..

''YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I shouted and stiffened up like a board...
 
I was exhausted, but felt good... Olivia lie in between my legs...While I played in her hair...

"Ummmm that felt good..." said Olivia..She was still shaking and trembling a little...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....Oh My god....I'm still...I'm still cumming..." she whispered...

''A stress reliever huh?" I laughed.

''Yeah..."she said.

I stared at the Moon outside our window....

In the entire time I had been associated with the girls...They hadn't had a case that looked as hopeless as this one...   And one that could be as surprising as the one on the horizon..


(TO BE CONTINUED)




2 comments:

Rita said...

Beverly is right...Musical Girlfriends is kind of nasty....Talking about Calvin Hunt and Elwood's rotating women...

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! Donnie Ray just screws the hell out of Olivia.