Friday, September 15, 2017

Moon Sting

A very Tony and Bright new Bistro opened up recently.....
From what I hear , they served very delicious, if that's how you wish to describe them drinks...
Gangster, Vinnie Taglia...The Nephew of the Boss and the de facto leader of Philadelphia's underworld sat down with a man, a man who we observed him passing an envelope to...The man opened it..It was packed with hundreds...

The man in turn nodded... Another man walked outside...

"It's in a bag in a car..." he said..

"Thanks..." said Vinnie, who tossed a few dollars on the table to pay for the man's drinks and walked out...

When he walked out....The man in the car he was supposed to meet with had both of his hands on the dashboard and I had my glock nine pressed in his side..

"Hi Vincenzo...Hey can I call you Vinnie?" I said... I pointed to my nine pressed in the side of his contact..

"Don't do anything stupid or laughing boy here will have an upset stomach for awhile.." I said.."Now slowly get out of the driver side of this car."I said and I slowly got out of the passenger side of his car...

I popped the trunk..

"Ohhhhhhhhhh look at this...Heroin, Fentynol, Oxi Cotin...were you planning to sell this Vinnie or use it? Does Your uncle know about this?" I said.

The man driving the car looked sick...
'Who are you? What crew you runnin with? Do you even know who I am?" asked Vinnie.

I pulled my badge out..

"I'm with the police...I'm Detective Nate Nellis, Homicide..." I said..

"Homicide??" said Vinnie..

''Who got clipped?" asked the other man.

"Nobody...shut up." said Vinnie...''What is this about?"he asked.

''Let's walk inside..I don't want to discuss this on the street." I said..

I patted Vinnie and the man down and took both of their guns and a knife off of them and walked them inside...
Here they saw my wife and partner...Detective Monica Nellis , sitting quietly with the man Vinnie had made the deal with...She had her glock nine under the table aimed at his private parts...He was sweating bullets..

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Vinnie." said Monica...

"This is my partner and my wife...Detective Monica Nellis...Show him your badge Honey.."I said..'Sit down Vinnie.." I said.

''What is this about? What do you want? Money?/Your murder police..what are you hassling me for?" he asked..
"We got a proposition for you Vinnie and some good news if you accept our proposition." said Monica.

"Yeah? So tell me, why would I want to accept?" asked Vinnie..

"I can think of some reasons....One...I could bust you and these two gentlemen on possession of narcotics with the intent to distribute...and you all could go to jail...Murder police or not..We could turn you all over to Narcotics... Two, I don't think your Uncle knows or would be too pleased if he found out you had this lucrative side deal going on behind his back..."I said.

Monica could read his mind and feel his emotions...As much as outwardly he was bluffing, trying to appear cool and collect, he was afraid, very afraid of his uncle finding out about his side deal...

"Okay, what do you propose...I'm listenin..." said Vinnie..

'We need you and your friends to help us in a sting operation...We need you wear a wire and get this guy to confess to a murder....You do that for us and my partner and I are going to forget everything we saw  today...and let the three of you go about your business and no one will be the wiser..You have our word.."I said.

"No charges huh?" asked Vinnie..

"None..and we won't even impound your dope..It'll be like you never met us."said Monica.

"I don't like settin people up..I gotta code.."said Vinnie..

"You could always go to jail and maybe, maybe your uncle will forgive you and get you a good lawyer.."I said.

''Alright..Alright...We are in..I think I liked it better when I thought you were shakin me down for cash..."said Vinnie...
''We're murder police...We don't care about what you're doing...We're after a killer." said Monica..

"Anybody ever tell you you're cute...too cute to be a cop?" laughed Vinnie..

"I hear it everyday, all the time and even from other cops.." said Monica as she got up...

"I'm gonna take your stash for now...After you help us..you get it back...No charges, No nothin..You three mopes walk..."I said..

"Hey that's worth millions of dollars.."said the man in the restaurant...

"That's insurance you'll help us set up the mope.." I said.

''We're in, give us the place and the mope...We'll set him up.." said Vinnie..

"Thank You Vinnie." said Monica.

II-
We headed back to headquarters where FBI agent Ed Lawlor was drinking coffee and talking to Lt. Cotton.


"Find your mole Ed?" he asked..

"No...and we've interviewed 1000 agents and employees...They've all been cleared..."he said.

"Because There IS NO MOLE...This is an outside job...We know that Bobby Jenson hired a Private Investigator 4 years ago...We think he found out the truth about his partner..who he really was..We think it's related to this photo of this semi -pro football team...Clark's wife found it among his personal affects and she had it blown up for him...He went off and destroyed the picture...but she had the negatives...She told Jenson about it...The two of them have been sleeping together all during the marriage...Jenson was curious about Clarke's Chicago past and he had this photo blown up...He hired a private investigator, who looked into the entire history of the photo and the man in it...Frank Sullivan and he probably determined, Just like Nate and Monica did that Frank Sullivan and Wally Clark were one in the same and that the FBI gave him a new look and a new identity and placed him here...He knew about the mob money he stole too.."said Lt. Cotton.

Ed Lawlor was impressed..

"You did good work Lieutenant.." he said, smiling..

"No...Nate Nellis and Monica Nellis did good work, they both took this case apart piece by piece and put this together.." he said..

"It was probably Monica..She's the brains of that partnership..."he scoffed..

Just then Monica and I walked in...

"Hey Lou...Everything is set.." said Monica..




"Good..." he said...


Ed Lawlor checked Monica out..He smiled, looking at her legs and her figure.He was practically drooling over her...

"You alright Monica..I heard you were a bit under the weather.." he said...

"I'm fine." she said..



 I walked in....He saw me and frowned..

I poured myself a cup of coffee...

''So what brings you here... Any news on your mole inside the FBI ?" I said,laughing..

Ed Lawlor looked at me with murder in his eyes...

"Nate don't.."said Monica softly..

"It's okay Mo-Mo...I pay your husband no mind....Just like he pays you no mind and allowed you to get sick..Now I would have -"

"Eddie..Stop it..Nobody took care of me better than Nate and my sister did...I don't believe you could have done the job he did and still crack this case.." she said.

'"You've cracked the case?" he asked..

"We are close...Very close.." she said..

I put my arms around Monica's waist and squeezed her tight...I knew this would drive Lawlor up the wall...It did!!!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nate stopppppp." she said and smiled at me..She leaned her head into my chest....

Ed Lawlor finished his coffee and got up....He stomped his foot in disgust....

''Well I'm done here." he said and stormed out...


 Lt. Cotton laughed...

"You really know how to push his buttons Nate." he said, shaking his head and continuing to laugh..

Kylie walked in...Just as an Angry Ed Lawlor was storming out....

"Who peed in his cornflakes? " she asked , then looked at us... "Ohh, you two.." she said.

Lt. Cotton laughed...

III-

Bobby Jenson and Anjelica Clarke were at the Clarke home making love passionately...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.." he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Bobby give it to me strong...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned..

"AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Angie...you're driving me crazy..." he moaned..

"You're driving me crazy..." she said..

The bed was squeaking something crazy and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall..

Bobby Jenson was sweating profusely ,So was Angie Clark...

They had made sweet love for nearly SIX HOURS.....Angie had cum multiple times...Bobby was just starting to cum and cum hard...his body trembling and shaking...sweat running down the small of his back...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned and then collapsed on top of her..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Bobby, we don't have to sneak and hide in motels anymore..."she said.

"Nah baby...now we can live off of the fat of the land...That insurance policy and my holdings from the company..We got it made.." he said..

"We should go on a vacation.." she said..

"Anywhere you want to go baby!  The world is ours.." said Bobby..

Just then his phone rang...

"Who is that?" asked Angie..

"It's a blocked number..." he said ...."Hello"

"Bobby Jenson, how ya doin...This is Vinnie, Vinnie Taglia..." came the voice..

"THE Vinnie Taglia...??" asked Bobby...

"One and the same and I'd uh like to meet with you..." he said..

"Me? When, Why?" asked Bobby Jenson..

"Soon....Here's the address, Come alone...PLEASE, I INSIST YOU BE ON TIME!" he said..

''Sure Vinnie, sure.." said Bobby.

'Who was that?" asked Angie..

"Vinnie Taglia....The boss....He wants to meet with me..."said Bobby Jenson, shaking..

''About what? You're not into anybody are you?" she asked..

"No..Naw...I quit gamblin..years ago...Wonder what it could be?" said Bobby...

"You meetin with him..?" she asked..

He got up , showered and shaved and put on his clothes...He got his gun and slipped it in his suit jacket pocket..

He kissed Anjelica softly ,before he left..



"Yeah...you don't say no to a meeting with Vinnie Taglia..but just in case..."he said and smiled..


"Mmmmmmmmmmm be careful baby.." she said..

"Always.." he said.

IV-

Bobby Jenson entered the pre-arranged spot...A loft that Monica and I had rented....just for this occassion...The place was already wired for sound and video... Vinnie and the two drug dealers he was dealing with didn't have to be wired...

The two drug dealers instructed Bobby to sit down...They asked him if he wanted anything to drink and poured him some Brandy...

He smiled weakly...

Vinnie entered, smiled and poured himself a drink and added some ice...The two menacing looking drug dealers glared at Bobby..He was beginning to sweat...

"So uh Vinnie, what's this about? I don't owe any gambling markers do I?" said Bobby Jenson..

"Nahhh, Nahhhhhhhh Bobby you're square with us...You been square Bobby or should I say Frank?" said Vinnie,laughing..

Bobby Jenson looked astounded..

"WHAT? FRANK??" he said.

"You-You-Yoouuuu, Hah Ha...You are pretty damn slick...I woulda never guessed it...I got a visit from the FBI the other day...They told me that Frank Sullivan was still alive and living under a fake identity here in Philly....They thought me and my uncle knew about it and had him clipped...Of course we didn't know...They told us all about the operations you had to alter your looks and how they faked your death, the whole thing..Both of your deaths...." laughed Vinnie..

"Naw ,Naw...You got it all wrong Vinnie...You got it all Wrong..I'm not Frank Sullivan..."said Bobby Jenson.

"I gotta admit Bobby you do look a hell of a lot better than Frankie...He was fat, balding...I woulda never guessed...." said Vinnie..

"Naw ,Naw...You got it all wrong Vinnie...You got it all Wrong..I'm not Frank Sullivan..."said Bobby Jenson.

Vinnie and the two drug dealers busted up laughing...

"Look man...I don't care....Whatever went on between you and Big Tuna...That's water under the bridge to me...What I do care about is the 16 million you took from him...I want a cut....I figure 10 million of that money is mine..." said Vinnie..

"Look you gotta believe me...I aint Frank Sullivan...I know he stole some money from the outfit...but I never knew what he did with it..or where it is...I-I-I swear Vinnie..."said Bobby...

"Don't play me for a fool Frankie..." said Vinnie..

"Look Man...My partner in the business...Wally Clarke...HE WAS FRANK SULLIVAN...I SWEAR...I HIRED A PRIVATE DICK TO FIND OUT....I can go to my office and give you proof...He found out...I killed Wally Clark or Frank Sullivan a few days ago.....The cops know he's dead....I KILLED HIM!!!" said Bobby...

"And you used a silencer, dropped the gun at the scene to make it look like a mob hit..?" said Vinnie..

"Yeah, yeah..I did..but look I knew the cops could never pin it on you guys...I knew that...Look? Did anybody go to jail?? No....See?  we are all clear.."said Bobby...

Vinnie looked at his two drug dealing friends...

"Well ...At least we are.." he said and all three gentlemen laughed..

Just then...FBI agent Ed Lawlor stormed in...

"FBI, you're all under arrest..." he yelled..Vinnie and his two associates ducked down behind the counter...

"What the hell is this?? A Set up??" yelled Bobby Jenson, who pulled his gun out and shot Ed Lawlor in the shoulder..Ed Lalwlor spun around like a top and crashed to the floor...

Vinnie ,who was stunned...Cracked up laughing.....

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT....I'VE BEEN SHOT!!" yelled  Ed Lawlor and fell to the floor....

Vinnie was beside himself...Laughing hysterically and pounding his fists to the wall....

"Did you see that? Did you see the way he spun around like a top and then fell down?" he yelled ,while laughing hysterically....

Just then, Monica, Kylie and I rushed in, Guns drawn!


"DROP THAT GUN BOBBY!!! DO IT NOW!!" she commanded....

 "YOU HEARD HER!!!...DO IT NOW!!! FROM THIS DISTANCE...NEITHER ONE OF US WILL MISS!" I said..

He looked around..Three Detectives and one uniformed officer all had guns drawn..He was surrounded..He was no fool....

He dropped the gun, put his hands up and I handcuffed him...

Kylie and another officer read him his rights and walked him out..

I tossed the drug dealer, the keys to his car...

"Your car is out front...Your stash is in the trunk, untouched....You three are free to go...Just as agreed...Thank you again." I said..

The two drug dealers smiled and wasted no time getting out...I suppose there was too much law enforcement for them..

Vinnie smiled then he looked at Ed Lawlor lying on the floor ,with his shoulder bleeding and moaning..

"What was he doing here?"he asked, while laughing his head off..

I sighed..

"I don't know..He wasn't supposed to be here...He has a thing for my wife...He's always trying to grandstand and be the big hero in front of her.."I said..

Ed Lawlor grimaced...

"What are you talking to him for, arrest him?" he groaned..

"On what charge? He just helped me get a confession on tape and capture our killer....Something you almost ruined...What are you doing here anyway?" I asked..

"I-I-I put a GPS on that flying car of yours...I followed you here...To help with the bust..."he said.

"No you followed me here to make the bust ,to grandstand as usual and as usual you nearly got yourself killed..and almost fouled up the investigation." I said.

"I don't have to take that kind of talk from you!arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned..


"No...You don't.."I said and walked away from him...
Vinnie was still laughing at the site of Ed Lawlor, wounded and lying on the floor.He looked at him again...

"I feel for ya Nate....He's a real douche bag....You, I like...I owe you big time...See ya around Nate.." he said,patting me on the back...

I smiled..

''Stay out of trouble Vinnie." I said.
"Come on...This is me you're talking to...." he said and smiled.."Goodbyyye Monica.." he said..

"Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye Vinnie.."said Monica smiling as He walked out....

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sweetness.." he said and laughed and waved...

Ed Lawlor looked up...He was embarrassed to be on the floor ,wounded in front of Monica... She ignored him....

"Once on the street Vinnie looked at Kylie..

"Bye  Sexy...Maybe someday...." he said and got in the car with his two associates and pulled off..

Kylie laughed...

"HA!"

Lt. Cotton and Monique showed up...

"Good work guys..Did you mirandize him?" he asked..

"Yupper.....we got his confession on tape and video..." said Monica..

"This case is down Lou.." I said..

"That's what I like to hear....I understand Ed Lawlor got shot...What happened?" he said with some concern..
"He was shot by Bobby Jenson, we got the weapon....Ed Lawlor will live..It's not a serious wound." said Kylie..

Monique recovered the shell casings and administered a bandage to Ed Lawlor, who was milking the entire thing...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monique.."he moaned.

"Now Now Eddie, you'll be fine..It was a through and through...and superficial..didn't break any bones or tear anything..." she said once he was patched up and back on his feet...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monique, I'm so glad you are here...This feels so much better now that you are here." he said..sitting down in a chair...

Monique gave him a glass of water...

"Drink this cold water....you'll feel better..Take a few days off from work." she said gently...
"Another case down partner.." said Monica in the back of the room.

 "Yeah...how about that...Come here girl..."I said....She smiled and fell into my arms...

Monica and I were standing in the corner doing what we usually do at the end of a case...Kissing each other passionately..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Mo-Mo...I want to take you home and take that dress off and..."I said..

"Don't say it...Don't say it babe...I'm ready to take it off right here and now baby...Let's hurry up and write that report and get out of here and go home...ummmmmmmmmmm.."she said in between kisses.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwd girl..." I moaned..

We stood behind the kitchen partition.... Only Monique saw us out of the corner of her eyes...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monique, I'm so glad you are here...This feels so much better now that you are here."  said Ed Lawlor for the umpteenth time..

"Thank you Eddie...." she said and sighed...

He looked around, but he couldn't see Monica and I, neither could anyone else...We were standing behind the partition in the apartment,kissing passionately....and breathing heavily...

Monique knew where we were and what we were doing...


''Where is your sister? Is she alright..??I was trying to protect her,...that damn husband of hers probably put her in danger...Now if I..."  said Ed Lawlor....


Monica and I walked outside, holding hands...Right past him....

Monique smiled...

"She's just fine Eddie..." she said..

He saw us...

And he moaned again....

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

EPILOUGE-
Bobby Jenson was tried for first degree Murder and the attempted murder of a Federal Agent and sentenced to 25 years to Life, with no parole until 25 years has been served...

Anjelica Clark had no knowledge of the double life her husband had been leading...and had no part in the murder...She was only guilty of carrying on an affair with Jenson..

Ed Lawlor...Once again, he was the laughing stock of the FBI....

"Damn Eddie, stepped in it again...Huh?" asked several laughing and giggling agents...


A nice warm night found the four of us in Monique's Domicile.....Just hanging out..

We had hot Pizza, Popcorn, Soda and Hawaiian Punch among other things....



We sat around playing cards....Me and Monique were partners...


 "I'm glad this case is over....Hopefully we can rest a few days before anything else comes up..."I said as I dealt...
 "I'm just glad Ed Lawlor finally  let go of my arm and stopped sobbing over Mo-Mo to me... All afternoon long I kept saying..

"Now Now Eddie, you'll be fine..It was a through and through...and superficial..didn't break any bones or tear anything..." she said...

and he kept moaning..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monique, I'm so glad you are here...This feels so much better now that you are here."

Then it was...

''Where is your sister...is she okay? " 

Like he could protect her if she wasn't...in his condition."she said.

I cracked up laughing...


And Monica and the Lieutenant were partners..They laughed too!

 "He is beginning to take this too far...Kylie said he bent her ear the entire time they were on the moon at that FBI Global training thing.I may have to have a talk with him.."said Monica.
"Nahhh that's what he wants...Anything to spend some time with you....Everytime he seems to get near you he winds up in some situation...There was the time that killer cut him up, remember??? Then He lost his trousers and shirt and got all beat up and tasered remember that and now...He's been shot..Fooling around with you is going to get his ass killed." laughed Lt. Cotton as he dealt his cards..

Monique laughed...

"My husband may be right Mo-Mo.."she laughed...

Monica busted out laughing...

So did I...
Outside , a full moon...a regular moon shined off the horizon.




10 comments:

Toni said...

Nice ending...I loved the sting!

Angie B. said...

Great Ending!

Swaggie said...

This ending was gangsta!

Sunflower said...

Nicely done...No one lost their lives in this...Keep up the good work!

Lisa said...

Nate and Monica almost lost THEIR lives in this..Glad they didn't!

Cheryl said...

Yeah,How about that?

Halo said...

Nicely done Mr. Keith, As always...

Vanessa said...

Just finished reading the entire story today...(Binge Blog reading LMAO!)Loved it!

Rita said...

Loved the title and the ending...

Brenda said...

Love all of your stories!