Monday, September 18, 2017

Killer On Ice

A Busy day in Philadelphia's International Airport....I, Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace and my good friend, Lt. Sissy Van Buren walked through the airport on this busy morning, looking for a crime scene..

"I don't see any cops or any red tape..I wonder what Duke was talking about?" I said to Sissy..

"Must be something big...He wouldn't call both of us for nothing.."said Sissy...


We finally saw a uniformed officer who waved us over...

''You Lt. Sissy Van Buren?" he asked.

"I am." said Sissy..

He smiled salaciously...Checking Sissy out...

"Damn!, I-I-I mean excuse me...uh Detective Baylor wants you to follow me this way.." he said..

I giggled..

"Now I know how Beyonce's entourage must feel.." I whispered..

"Oh Hush up." said Sissy smiling...
We saw Duke as we entered the plane....There we saw a white male, slumped over in his seat...Seat belt still on....

Sissy felt his neck and his pulse..

"He's dead!" she said..

"Murder?" I asked..

"I don't think so....though I won't know until we get him back and I autopsy him, but it looks like natural causes.." said Duke's wife, Forensic Investigator...Dr. Hazel Baylor...

"Okay, you have a passenger who died during his flight here...Why is this important to me?" asked Sissy...

"I can answer that.." said Detective Angela Belton, Duke's partner....She presented his luggage...


She pulled out two guns, both with silencers...

"They were packed in plastic cases inside his gym bag....That's how they beat the X-Ray machine at the airport..."said Duke...

"And look at the bullets.....laced with cyanide.. Cop Killer bullets..."said Angie...

Now Sissy was interested....

"You've got my attention....He came here to kill someone..." she said.

"We found this..." said Duke, who pulled an Android phone out of the bag..

"It's got the last five calls he made...right before he must have died...This is a burner phone...but we've got it now..."said Duke..
"This gives us an advantage we never had before...Look is there anyway to keep this a secret?" I said..

"I'll call the flight crew in here, They're the only ones who know...Them and that uniformed officer..and none of them know about the guns and phone we found..."said Hazel...

"Let's get him out of here.....Quietly with no fan fare....All anybody has to know is that a passenger got sick on the plane and was removed...Duke, gather up those guns and that bag..You and Angie take em back to headquarters so we can begin looking at them.." said Sissy..

 "Way ahead of you Siss." said Duke..
''On it Siss."said Angie..

These two and Tyriq

had been with Sissy longer than most...Since they had come out of the Academy...

She was a Detective Sgt. then..She personally helped them study for the Detective's test...She stood there like a proud mother as all three of them passed the Detective's test with the highest scores in the class and put on their gold shield...She watched the three of them move up the ranks until they became members of her elite squad...They were all so close now...They no longer answered to her as "Lieutenant" unless of course outsiders were around...but together, she was simply "Siss" they're friend and mentor..

They had mentored her other detectives..My wife, Carlotta...
who gave Sissy the nickname..."Boss Lady"...Carlotta idolized Sissy....

Tyriq's wife, Sirena..

a smart and aggressive detective who put on her gold shield right around the time Duke, Angie and Tyriq did...
Jimmy Barlow, a very intuitive and creative thinker, and an excellent detective as well, Carlotta's friend since the academy...and last but not least ,
Detective Tony Hopkins....a very astute and detail oriented officer...A one time law student...who I saw potential in...He aced the detectives exam and became a asset to our unit..

We handle major crimes...

The C.I.D.  Criminal Investigation Division of the PPD!

II-
The body was quietly removed from the airport and shipped to the morgue, while we took the gun back to headquarters...to examine it...

We were working at our off site.....The Apartment complex owned by the government known as "Copland.."

No, we weren't working any major cases...Our offices were being painted and a new air conditioning system was being installed..

We all packed bags and had our rooms here in "Copland"

Since it wasn't any major cases...Some of us went home at the end of the day if we felt like it...but we reported here everyday for work...

After awhile...We all just decided to stay....


Sissy's husband, Eddie C. The only outsider who knew about this place  ,helped us out...He brought food for us and cooked for us on the food truck ,parked in the back ,which also doubled as a surveillience station, when needed..

He brought food for us and cooked for us on the food truck ,parked in the back ,which also doubled as a surveillience station, when needed..

72 Hours Later 

 It was a Saturday morning...We were all waiting for breakfast as the smell of Scrambled Eggs and
Pancakes and sausage  and
Hot cups of coffee were distributed amongst us.....

Sissy opened up conversation as we chowed down on the delicious food....

"Look after breakfast, I'm going to get my hair done...as is Angie, Hazel, Sharon and Sirena..so what do we know about our john doe so far?" she asked..

"He registered as Gerald Pinckney for that flight and used a stolen credit card....His real name is Lester "Good Night" Jefferson....He's from out of Detroit.." said Hazel and he died from Cardiac Arrest...It was completely normal...no foul play...He had a bad heart....He had meds for it...and it doesn't look like he was taking them...He had high blood pressure too..."said Hazel.

"Rico ,Sharon and I checked out those guns....you found in his gym bag and two additional guns we found on him..."said Carlotta.




"It was incredible..his fingerprints and DNA were all over them...I'm guessing he was going to clean them later.." said Carlotta.
"Anyway...these guns and his prints and DNA are a ballistics and forensics match to 75 murders in Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta and New York City...Our boy has been very active."said Tyriq..

"I've been on the phone with Detectives from Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta and the big apple..I told them we want to keep his untimely death a secret for right now...but they were happy to be able to clear some long unsolved murders.." said Jimmy...

"Sirena and I did a profile of this guy....Lester "Good Night" Jefferson..He's been a suspect in all of these murders...but the coppers were never able to put a tag on him until now..shame he's dead....Apparently he's top tier talent...When you want someone gone...He's your guy....He likes to kill up close....Excellent shot, rarely if ever misses a fatal spot." said Sharon..

Sirena laughed..

"Sharon, I didn't know you were a poet...."laughed Sirena, who had become as close with her partner's wife as she was to Carlotta...Sharon's best childhood friend and Sirena's close friend also..

"This was his first known trip to Philly, we suspect he was here to take out somebody heavy duty..."said Sirena..

"And that someone...is our own " Richard "ICE" Brown, number one merchant of Heroin, Cocaine and other opiates...His package is purchased by everybody who is everybody...He lives downtown in a very tony condo just like the others and masquerades as a realtor..."said Duke..
"Who is trying to move him out?" I asked..

"There in lies the problem....He received ten calls in between the time he boarded a plane in Chicago and he arrived here..They were all from pay phones...We have a team on the airport cameras and we are still triangulating the times the calls were made and who was at the pay phones.."said Angie.

"They're going to be expecting this hitter to show up soon...And if he doesn't...They'll get somebody else..Hmmm...I'm tempted to let nature take it's course and allow Ice Brown to meet his maker..but I can't.."said Sissy...

"We got nothin on him...He doesn't go anywhere near any drugs... "said Tyriq..

"Angie and I have done endless property searches...No warehouse is in his name, anywhere in the city.."said Carlotta..

"Unless whatever he is doing is not done in the city.." said Angie..
"The local crews are getting their supplies from somewhere...Maybe we need to observe them more."said Duke.
"Co-ordinate that with Narcotics and Vice..I'll give Carol and the DEA a call...The rest of you...lean on your C.I.'s find out if there is a new playa in town...looking to move up."said Sissy.  But for now..come on girls...we have an appointent at Bernadette's.." said Sissy..

 "Yessss."said Sirena
 "I'm with that." said Angie..
 "Wait for me.." said Hazel..
"Me too!" said Sharon as they got in their cars and headed out...

 "You headed to the barber shop Rico?" asked Duke.
 "Yeah and I want to stop by Verizon, see if the new Samsung Galaxy is out.."said Tyriq..
 "Yeah me too." said Jimmy...
"Let me grab my jacket..." said Hop...

III-
Everybody was gone except Carlotta and I...

even Eddie C. had left after the dishes and kitchen was cleaned..

"Wow Papi...Looks like just you and I are here today..."said Carlotta..

"Yeah...I've got no hair to cut.....and I guess you aren't due to get your hair done huh?" I said smiling.

"This is perfection.." she said and sat on my lap....

She kissed me softly, slowly....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm papi...All it takes is a a kiss and you're ready..." she said..

I unzippered my trousers....I went to slip her panties down....

"Take me upstairs to the room....You never know when somebody might double back.." she said..

I lifted her up...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she squealed and laughed...and I took her upstairs to our room...

In our room, we kissed passionately.....

 Soon I had Carlotta's bra off and her panties and we were standing in the middle of the floor kissing passionately...

"Ouuuu Papi....you are turning me on.....I-I can't take much more of this kissing.." she said..

"Neither can I" I said.

"Papi...You are as hard as a baseball bat....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she marveled...She was softly stroking and fondling me..

I was on the verge of exploding!~

"How can I not be?" I said, moaning silently and feeling so good...All at the same time..
Soon we were lying on top of the bed....Making sweet love....Carlotta was so moist, smelled so good and her skin was so soft.....I was losing my mind.....I knew I wasn't going to get enough anytime soon
SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of slow ,tender, sweet lovemaking drifted by...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...papi...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are outdoing yourself..."Carlotta cooed softly as she kissed my chest and my neck..

I was so excited...I came hard, despite myself...and I watched as I was cumming, Carlotta's tears seemed to flow like a river and her body began to tremble and she began to get the sweetest most serene look on her face I had ever seen....

She kissed my shoulder and held on to me for dear life...

"I love you so much papi, so much!" she said....Which made me cum even harder....
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....Carlotta came and came hard....her body shaking, sweat and tears running down the side of her face......She fell asleep in my arms...still slightly stroking my penis...I came again while she was doing this..She was feeling things she'd never felt before...she told me..


A half hour went by....She woke up, smiling at me......Carlotta kissed the head of my penis and licked it and then took me in her mouth and began going up and down...I was losing my mind...

I slowly rolled over on top of her.and continued to move inside and out of her ......once again...

"Papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"I don't believe you sometimes...." she laughed..

At least another HOUR AND A HALF of good sweet lovemaking continued before I came again for the final time...So did Carlotta....


When I woke up, she was in her bra and panties...She had her blue mini nightie on and was pouring us a cool drink...She was on the phone..


"Who was that?" I asked..
"Boss Lady...She Angie, Hazel, Sirena and Sharon are going to Josies tonight and Aqua Bar,they wanted to know if we care to join them?" said Carlotta..

"Yeah...We've been inside all day..." I said...I was certain they'd all stopped by their homes and picked up additional things..

IV-
Meanwhile at a tony rooftop bar downtown....

Richard "Ice" Brown, the target of our investigation was sitting in a booth with two of his associates..

"This hitter you brought in from Detroit...Where is he?" he asked..

The shorter of the two men,Kenny "Weasel" Harris said..

"I don't know...He was supposed to be in three days ago...I had two guys at the airport...They didn't see him.." he said..

"You think the cops or the feds got him?" asked Richard...

"Nah...My guy at the federal building didn't hear or see anything...and my girl at Police headquarters didn't hear anything either.." said the other guy...A Dark skinned, heavyset man with a bald head ,Caesar Nichols... his street boss..He ran the day to day on the street...He was no nonsense..and cruel...Quick to take a baseball bat or a gun to someone..He was feared and hated o the streets..

"I called Detroit...they assured me he got on the plane for Philly...." said Caesar Nichols.

"When?" asked Richard Brown....

"Three days ago.." he said.

"Somethin is up...He must have got spooked.." said Kenny "Weasal" Harris...Ice Brown's valet and driver basically...He was good for arranging meetings and facilitating things....

"He's got a phone, it's clean and the last time I talked to him...I gave him my number to call..So far..He hasn't called it." he said.

Richard "Ice " Brown frowned...

"If he doesn't show up in 24 hours..We are going to have to reach out to someone else..I want this guy dead and in the ground before the end of this month!" he said..

"Okay Ice..We on it." he said.

V-
Meanwhile, nearly a world away....We all converged on Josie's bar and grill....while a killer was on ice in the morgue..
Was he here to kill Richard "Ice" Brown or was he here to kill someone else...That's what we needed to know.

(TO BE CONTINUED)





12 comments:

Swaggie said...

He's here to kill someone else! Lovin this gangsta stuff man!

Toni said...

Ice Brown...Love that nickname...Has hired this guy to kill someone, but who?

Angie B. said...

This is a beautiful set up....How do you come up with these stories?

Sunflower said...

Good Story....I feel the mayhem coming!

Lisa said...

WOW! This Looks Good!

Halo said...

Nice Set Up Story...You've got my attention!

Vanessa said...

You're a great storyteller...Here is( what looks like )another one..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I'm Lovin this story...Has the makings of a classic!

Brenda said...

Just when I think you can't make these charactors or stories any more interesting, you find a way to do so.

Rita said...

Great story!

Cheryl said...

He's here to kill someone else!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! I LOVE IT!