Friday, May 4, 2018

A Little Yellow Van

The home belonging to Detective Sgt. Sam Smith sat quiet.....
A Little Yellow Van Drove up.....A Man about 5 feet , eight inches, with brown stringy hair looked around..

He disabled the street cam....Then he disabled the security system and successfully jimmied the lock...He cocked his gun..

A .38 smokeless with a home made silencer....

He entered the residence...He was wearing latex gloves ...

Inside the van sat a very nervous Lindsey Perkins..

She had been crying profusely and her cheeks were bruised from where she'd been slapped by the man..Erik Farber...

What she couldn't know was that sitting directly across the street in the front room and photographing the  entire thing was Detective James "Jimmy " Barlow..
With a powerful, telephoto lense on his camera, He got good photos of Erik Farber and his Little Yellow Van and of Lindsey Farber, sitting in his van...
"Damn man, he sure has some stones on him...doing this in broad daylight...He really thinks he's untouchable.."said Jimmy...

''Thanks for calling us." said Duke Baylor...

"I'm so glad Sissy checks her emails daily, where ever you guys are holed up..." said Detective Sam Smith..
"We could take him now for breaking and entering for starters" said Hop...

''Nah, Sissy said to sit on him...for the time being..we don't want to roust him just yet.."said Duke..

He walked out of the house....

''He's not home.. but I left him a little surprise as soon as he opens that door....One of two bombs I have left...Until I get some more equipment....The last one is here in my van..." he said..

"This is serious Erik...You're talking about killing a cop..." said Lindsey...

"Yeah and? I've already killed a cop ,I'm already wanted for attempting to kill an ADA and the Top cop...Will I get one less needle for this one?" he asked..

"Come on...I'll take you to work.." he said..

They drove off...

We gave them 15 minutes..
Duke then sent in a team of Tactical and Bomb squad men..and ATF agents...


 
Inside the house...They disconnected three bombs...One would have gone off as soon as the door was opened...The second and third would have been triggered and Sam Smith and his nice house would have been incinerated...
''Wow, he really had something nasty in store for you Sammy."said Jimmie."
"He had this planned for all of us...He can't get to your homes because you have ATF and FBI agents walking the blocks and Plain Clothes guys all over the place...I'm sure he knows that and he's frustrated that he can't find out where you guys are working or where you're temporarily holed up.....
He thought about Lindsey in a bathing suit..

"Man, what a waste...I was hoping she didn't have anything to do with this..but she asked too many questions about you guys, about the case...That's when I got suspicious and followed them.." he said.
''And I'm glad you did...You broke this case wide open for us Sam.."said Hop..
"I'll say.." said Duke , who got on the phone and called Sirena and Carlotta and Tyriq ,who were in a rental car with tinted windows...

"He's coming your way guys.." said Duke..

The Yellow Van passed by them....

''We are on it.." said Sirena , who began following the van..
Carlotta and Tyriq were also in the car...Carlotta on the passenger side...And Tyriq in the back..

"Let's get this guy...TODAY!" said Carlotta, holding her shotgun in her lap....
 "One of the ATF agents put a tracker on the Van, While Farber was in the house...If we lose him,We can still track em .."said Tyriq...

The hunt was on...




II-

At "Copland " where Sharon ,Sissy and I were monitoring the entire situation....

"They're on him...He is your bomber..." said Sharon...

''That was good work by Sam.."said Sissy...
"Yeah,it was...I never imagined a nice girl like Lindsey would be mixed up in this.."I said..

"That nice girl bought two computers, a laptop and four phones...One of which we have on three of her credit cards...We also hacked into her computer...She ordered a lot of high grade explosives...The kind we know he used in all of the bombings off of the internet and paid for them on line.."said an FBI agent...

''We have video footage of him and her picking this stuff up at the post office box in her name..Him without his wig.."said an ATF agent...
"There you have it...More than enough evidence to bag and tag both of them..." said Sissy...  "Good Work Sharon.."said Sissy..''Let me call Angie...She's at headquarters."said Sissy..

"Are you kidding?? Your guys did the heavy lifting...That's why I requested them to be in on this...We did it together Siss..Keith...Great effort by all of us..."said a very happy Sharon...

III-
Erik Farber  dropped Lindsey off at Headquarters....
"Bye Erik.." she said..

"Bye...I'm gonna go and park this and take public transportation to your house.." he said..

"Okay...I'll see you tonight.." she said..

"Alright...Let me know if you hear or find anything out about where Sissy Van Buren, Keith Wallace and her detectives are.."he said..

"Maybe I can get it out of Sam Smith...but I may have to take it farther..." she said...

He grimaced...

"Okay...Just the thought of another man inside of you sends me over the edge...but do what you gotta do and Lindsey...I'm sorry for slapping you...Really? You know I love you baby don't cha? He asked..
He gave her a wet sloppy kiss.....

"Yes.." she said..
He kissed her longer this time...

"Okay...I'll see you tonight.." he said and drove off..

She got on the elevator and headed to work where to her surprise  she saw Detective Angela Belton-Barlow..

Angie was at her desk, sipping coffee..

"Heyyy Detective Belton...Woww...I haven't seen you in three weeks, Where you been?" asked Lindsey cheerfully...

"Investigating this serial bombing case..."said Angie cooly..

"But you're back!!  "she said..

"Yeah, we'll all be back eventually...The case is just about over..."said Angie..

"Over?? Have you made an arrest??" she asked incredulously...

''Well, we are about to make one right now..  YOU!!" said Angie..

Two uniformed officers grabbed her and handcuffed her and read her her rights..

"Lindsey Perkins...you're under arrest for Accessory to the murder of Officer John Gillespie, Accessory to the attempted murders of ADA Keith Wallace, Lieutenant Sissy Van Buren and Detective Sam Smith."said Angie..
Upon hearing Sam Smith's name she was shocked...

''We know about you and Erik's visit to his house this morning and the little surprise he planned for him...We disabled all three bombs..We got both of you on film...In a lot of places...We have your credit card and internet records..We have you cold.."said Angie...
They took her to the Fishbowl...She sat and began to cry profusely...

IV-
Sirena, Carlotta and Tyriq followed Erik in his Little Yellow Van all day...He finally drove into a parking garage...He drove to the very rooftop...They planned to take him when he got out..
He parked the van in the corner...

As he opened the door ,he noticed the car with the tinted windows...

Tyriq got out first...

''Erik Farber...You are under arrest, put your hands up and step away from that van.." he said..

Erik Farber was astounded..

"YOU GUYS KNEW IT WAS ME?? HOW?? HOW??" he screamed... He grabbed his pistol and fired at Tyriq, who ducked behind the car...Tyriq returned his fire...He ducked behind the door and quickly reloaded....

Sirena returned his fire..

He ducked back into the van...and started it up...
He backed it up and began to drive towards them...firing his pistol at them...Sirena ducked..

Carlotta fired her riot pump shotgun at the van..She shattered the windshield...

The van crashed into the wall...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO!" was heard from inside the van....

A massive explosion occurred...

It decimated the van...and seperated Erik Farber's head ,arms and legs from his body....
Sirena looked up...

"Ohhhhh crap...We better call Siss...We got a big mess here.." she said..

"Aye Mios Dios.." said Carlotta...

"Damn..Ole boy went out in a blaze of glory!" said Tyriq...looking at the small fire...

A little while later, we were all on the rooftop...looking as the body or what was left of it was carried off...

"Well that ends that.." said Hazel...

''Wow! " said Duke..
''Talk about going out in a blaze of Glory..."said Jimmy..

''Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez..."was all Sam Smith could say...


"Man, what a way to go!!!" said Hop...
"That effectively closes this case.." said Sissy..
Carlotta was silent..
I put my arms around her...

"You okay babes?" I asked..

She smiled..

"I am now.." she said..

Tyriq hugged Sirena...

"Let's go home babes.." he said..

"Damn good idea.." said Sirena..
"Next few weeks...ATF and FBI will mop up,make sure he didn't place any more bombs anywhere else..but this pretty much wraps everything up...Angie called..

''We got her Siss, She confessed to everything, told us everything about Erik...."

"Fantastic.....Great work....EVERYBODY!!!!"said a jubilant Sissy...


A weeping Lindsey Perkins was walked to Central Holding as cameras snapped....
"Case Closed." I said..

"Guys we can pack up and start heading back to our homes tonight..if you want.."said Sissy...Who thought about her husband, Eddie C..
"I know my husband will be glad."she said..
''So will mine"said Carlotta, smiling warmly..

EPILOUGE-
Lindsey confessed to being an accessory, She told us that Erik came out of prison with plans to murder all of us..Me, Sissy, Duke, Tyriq, Carlotta, Jimmy,Sirena ,Hop,Angie and Sam Smith for killing his mother and putting his father in prison....The fact that his mother took her own life was of no consequence to him...

She was sentenced to a very lenient 10 years in prison with a recomendation that she do every day of the ten years...
 Carlotta looked sensational Saturday Afternoon when she came home from a morning of shopping....

"Papi , you haven't gotten out of bed all day?  Come onnn,It's a beautiful day.." she said , smiling...

|"I think I've earned a day off... We've been away from home for almost a month, trying to capture a serial bomber bent on killing us.." I said..

"He's dead now papi...He can't hurt us anymore...."Carlotta reminded me....
"That is right.."I said and pulled her to me...She dropped her packages...
'Ouuuuuuuuuuuu...papi ,you made me drop my packages..." she said ,laughing...
I kissed her passionately......
She giggled....As I pulled her sundress over her head and off....
She lie across the bed in just her panties and bra...She reached up under the sheets and began to stroke my engorged penis softly....

"Papi, is there ever a time you are not horny for me?" she asked...

"When I'm sick.." I said...

"And you are rarely sick.." laughed Carlotta...

"So now you have your answer..."I said...

I rolled over on top of her and unfastened her bra, she slowly slipped her panties down and off....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned softly....

''Aye Mios Dios...you feel like you might explode.." she said, gasping...

"I just might.."I said softly...

 Soon we were on the bed and I was entering her slowly, gently...

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......

  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping....

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiii...my goodnesss...." she moaned...."Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..


"Ayyye Mios diossssssssssssssss..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi.." she cooed, which got me even more excited...

By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls...Carlotta was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another TWO HOURS slipped by and I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....

 Carlotta looked out the window...It was well after seven o'clock....

''We have spent the whole day in bed making love..and you haven't been up today...Take me dancing...." she said..
She was right...I had spent the whole day in bed.....I was surprised she had the energy after the hurting I had just put on her...
but I supposed we could go dancing tonight...

And I took Carlotta to Aqua Bar...
Which was packed and had four D.J.'s playing house and Salsa music like she liked..


And we danced by the light of the moon...

the rest of the night...



10 comments:

Toni said...

Another Great story! Wild Ending!

Angie B. said...

WOW! That's aLL I can say after reading this!

Sunflower said...

Beautifully Violent!

Lisa said...

Loved This Story!

Halo said...

Me too!

Vanessa said...

Great Story! Somehow I knew this guy would die, Just like his mother before surrendering!

Cheryl said...

Vanessa I felt the same way too! I thought he was going to commit suicide!

Rita said...

I expected him and his little girlfriend to die Bonnie and Clyde style!

Brenda said...

Another Great Effort, What's next?

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!