Thursday, May 3, 2018

The Accomplice

Night time fell...We had had quite a day....Another explosion.....Nearly being killed in the bombers lair...and finding his true identity...By forcing him to destroy his safehouse and of course all evidence we might have collected...We also slowed him down...No more bombs...At least not for awhile...We had hurt him,without catching him...
Back in our rooms at our safehouse...The government owned Apartment complex known as "Copland" we all relaxed...

FBI Deputy Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Ferrell  Hopkins , who was in charge of the investigation relaxed in a nice sheer gown...

Which wasn't lost on her husband, Detective Antonio Hopkins..

"Damnn Sharon, you look great" he said,practically salivating.....

 "You like? I got this from Bridget's store...It's just so sheer...You can see straight through this..I feel kind of uncomfortable...Like I'm naked.." she said..

"I love it."said Hop..

"I know you do....Nasty....but I'm in charge...I could never come to the door in this...What if there was a fire..??" she playfully asked..

"There is a fire...And it's raging right inside this room..And frankly, you're kind of sexy, being in charge and all..."said Hop,

"Am I?..." she asked softly...

"Yeah" said Hop... who pulled Sharon to him and kissed her passionately..
A few doors down from them, Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor was having a simullar reaction to his wife, Dr. Hazel Baylor..
"Lawwwd girl, did you get that from Bridget's place?" he said hungrily eying her in a white lace see through neglige'
She took her finger and softly stroked his lip...

"I did..Sissy and Sharon said you'd love it..."said Hazel...
Duke softly took Hazel in his arms...He lifted her Neglige up as they fell backwards on the bed...

"I'd love you in a potato sack babes.." he moaned as they kissed..


Tyriq and Sirena were not wasting much time talking...
They were and had been making wild hot love since they had gotten into their room after putting the babies down...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sirena...Sirena.....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!"he gasped...

 "Shhhhhhh Not so loud Rico.....There are other people down the floor from us...Is it that good?...It can't be!!" she said..

"You lyin to me.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Tyriq moaned.. 

  Sirena giggled...

Likewise, Jimmy and Angie were on the ottoman in their room making sweet love...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Angie softly , which only got Jimmy more excited....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddd!" he hollered out, delirious with passion...
A room away, Sissy and Eddie C were making out like two teenagers....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm girl, I'm ready to eat you up..." said Eddie C.

"Promises,Promises.."said Sissy...
as they kissed passionately.....
And of course I was undressing Carlotta with my eyes as she undressed...

"You know you probably saved my life the other day..."I said.

"And how was that?" she asked..
"That freak had just given me that package with the bomb in it...I placed it on my desk....I was talking to you on the phone and you said to come home that you were very horny..."I said..

''AND YOU LEFT RIGHT AWAY!"exclaimed Carlotta, who smiled and shook her head....

"I have never met a man so horny over me...Just the thought of sex with me and you go running off, leaving your car,leaving your office...My goodness.." she said..

"You're so damn hot, that's why" I said..
Soon we were in the middle of the floor kissing passionately.....
and after that in bed, making love.....



II-

A new day rose over the city...A City that was being terrorized by a serial bomber...
 I called a Press Conference the very next morning....
"No, we don't know the identity of the serial bomber...but we know a lot more than we did...And if he is watching I want him to know this...When we catch you and we will catch you....I'm throwing the book at you...The DEATH PENALTY...for the murder of a young rookie police officer in your bombing of the police motor pool and in the attempted murders of Lieutenant Sissy Van Buren and myself...It's just a matter of time.."I said..
Meanwhile at "Copland" The guys were all talking...

"This guy's a recently released convict right?" asked Duke..

''Yeah, he was released a month ago ,just before the bombings began."said Sharon....
"I see where Duke is going with this....Who is bank rolling him? I saw some high end Computers and Laptops in that place yesterday.."said Tyriq..

"I did a property search....The people that owned that house died in 2012, They left Jessica Farber as a trustee of the house...Even though she's now dead and it was about to go under...No one had turned the electricity or water or gas off in the house...Despite the fact that the house was behind in property taxes.."said Carlotta..

"Ha...Your city tax dollars and city government working for you.."said Jimmy...
"That explains the house...but Erik Farber is not listed as working anywhere..How was he eating? And who paid for that stuff we saw, the computers, the laptop, the phone...?" asked Sirena..

"That wasn't a real halfway house....I called Farber's Parole Officer..He said he hasn't seen him since he's been released.."said Hop...
"Careful , we don't want to let on that we know who he is..."said Sissy..
"My guys scrubbed his phone...He attempted to wipe it clean of prints...but we found a thumb print...It's his!And he attempted to clean all of his phone calls off of the phone, but we caught one...It was made to somebody IN OUR OFFICE!"said Sharon.
"The ATF Agents said that all of those GPS devices we found the other day were purchased at the same Best Buy..."said Carlotta..
''We caught him on the store video making the purchase ,along with other stuff..Stuff we might have seen in that house yesterday...The Laptops, The Phone and The computers.."said Jimmy...
"Was it paid in cash?"asked Sissy...

"We are going to have to check to see how it was paid."said Hop..
"I know nobody is giving him a credit card and he has no money to establish a bank account and debit card..he couldn't."said Duke..
"Face it...He's got an accomplice..Somebody is helping him.."said Sirena..
''We saw what looked like a woman in a car on the video footage..."said Angie...

III-

"Thanks for taking me to breakfast Detective Smith." said the shapely and attractive Administrative Assistant,who worked in our office named Lindsey Perkins..


She had been working with Sissy and the guys at Headquarters for about six months....Everybody liked her.
"Oh don't mention it.."said Detective Sgt. Sam Smith..

She sometimes brought Doughnuts and Pastries in for all of the Detectives....The Detectives in Special Victims Unit, Robbery -Homicide, Vice and Narcotics loved her...For obvious reasons..She was blonde, shapely,attractive and had a sunny nature about her...

But for some reason...She was really interested in the detectives of the Criminal Investigation Division...Duke,Tyriq, Hop and Jimmy....




She shamelessly flirted with all four of them, Laughing a little too long at their jokes and asking them questions...


Sirena ,Angie and Sharon hated her....
Carlotta was a little more cordial with her, but she wasn't close to her either..

Hazel and Sissy seemed moderately annoyed by her, but tolerant....
Since the bombings started, She had cozied up to Detective Sgt. Sam Smith of Missing Persons...
The single detective was tickled pink to be getting attention from such a shapely blonde....
He had taken her to lunch several times in the past month and now breakfast.....She seemed interested in his stories of cases he worked with them...

The Farber Case in particular....as well as others...


"You're really cool with them aren't you?" she asked..

"Well I've known them for years...before they were a unit..Duke, Angie Belton and Tyriq Pile and Sirena Harris, now his wife all started on the force around the same time...I think I put on my Gold Shield a little before they did...but not much longer...Sirena and I and Duke worked in the now defunct Special Investigations Unit,Profiling big time criminals..Tyriq and I worked in Robbery-Homicide and I was still there when Carlotta became his partner...Then I worked Special Victims Unit with Carlotta and Jimmy sometime later and even did a stint in IA with Angie..." said Sam Smith..



 "Oh My...So you know them all pretty good huh?" asked Lindsey..

"Oh yeah...Their Lieutenant, Sissy?? I knew her when she was a Detective....She was a hell of a detective...I'm not surprised she 's a Lieutenant...." said Sam Smith..
"They are so tight...All married to each other...Angie and Jimmy, Rico and Sirena, Duke and Hazel, Hop and the FBI lady and Carlotta and the handsome ADA....Wooooooo.." she said..

''Sounds like you really like working at the Criminal Investigation Division huh?" laughed Sam..


 "I love it...Sayyy you know, only Ms. Sissy's office was destroyed and they've cleared it out, repainted it and put new office furniture, carpeting and a computer and phone in there..Why hasn't she returned?? and where are the others?? Only the uniforms have returned and they don't know where they are.." she said..

"They're working at a Federal site...Trying to catch the bomber...."said Sam Smith..


 "Yeah, but they don't go home...They haven't been to their homes in weeks.." she said..

"How do you know that?" asked Sam Smith..
"Ugh..Uhhh, errr, I-uhhh,I've tried to call each of them to give them uh Comstat updates and briefings from Captain Cantrell and he didn't seem to know where they were." she said nervously...

Sam Smith looked at her funny....
"Uhhh You know if they are any closer to catching that bomber?" asked Lindsey...
"Nope...All I hear is they're still hunting..." said Sam Smith...Which was true..He didn't know anything about our investigation or where we were... Still he looked at Lindsey funny...Why did she ask so many questions?
IV-
A week went by without any bombings...

"I'm certain we slowed him down..."said Sissy...
''Sissy, those GPS systems, A computer, a laptop , a phone all were purchased at Best Buy by Lindsey Perkins..."said Sharon.."It was purchased on her Mastercard..." she said.
''Our Lindsey?? The girl that works at the office?" asked Duke..
''Why is that so hard to believe?" asked Hazel.
"Hmmmm those GPS systems?? We unfortunately can't verify the computer or laptop...or phones, they all went up in smoke at the house.."said Tyriq...

"Hmmm at any rate she would have a lot of explaining to do..."said Carlotta...
"Damn, I can't believe she's mixed up in this...Not her..."said Jimmy...
''She wears a tight skirt and smiles and laughs at your jokes and she's got you guys twisted...If this was a guy you guys would be ready to go out now and pick em up.."said Sirena..
"Gee Partner, Tell us how you really feel.."laughed Hop...
Angie looked at me...

"Keith ,didn't she work over at City Hall for you a few days last month?" she asked..

"She sure did..Worked directly for me, was my scheduling assistant for about two weeks, then she came back to you guys in CID...Nice girl.."I said..I didn't want to believe she was mixed up in this either, but she would have to explain all of those suspicious purchases...

V-
Sam Smith continued to see Lindsey Perkins...Tonight they were in an uptown bar having drinks..

They were knocking down a lot of martini's...

''Detectivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve....If I didn't know better...I'd swear you were trying to get me drunk..."laughed  Lindsey...
"No...No..Just trying to get you to relax...All you talk about is work and cops...." said Sam Smith...

"I'm sorry, am I boring you?" she asked ,suddenly getting a little testy...

"No Nooooooooooooo...Not at all..Relax...Here try this "he said and ordered her a Citris Martini..

She sipped the drink down slowly...

'Ummmmmm this is delicious..." she said..her mood lightened...
Sam slowly and softly ran his hands up her legs...She smiled..He ran his hands up her tight skirt...

She smiled ,but did not move his hands.....

"You're badddddd Sammmmmmmmmm.." she said, giggling...
"You know what they say...Good Girls like badddddddddddd boys...Heh, Heh, Heh.."laughed Sam...
''So tell me...If you needed to get a message through to Sissy Van Buren or Keith Wallace or her detectives,how would you do it,considering they haven't been seen in about a month??" she asked...
She now opened his zipper and began fondling his very erect penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."moaned Sam...


"Come on Sammmmm.. what hotel are they staying in?, What Federal Building are they working out of?? Downtown???" she asked..

Sam gave her the name of a motel...and said he didn't know which federal building they were working out of...
This in turn got him a wet sloppy kiss and one of the best handjobs he'd had to date....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cooed...
They got up...He'd hate to be the one mopping the floor in this bar tonight..

VI-
Sam followed Lindsey later on that night...She was with a young white guy about five foot ,eight inches, stringy brown hair..slight build..
He parked the yellow van in the parking lot...
Sam wrote down the License plate number...He used his phone to snap photos of the Van and the License plate number...
The young man walked out of the motel...

He stared at Lindsey....Then he slapped her hard...

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" said Lindsey...

"They're not in here...None of em...I checked...You got played....Did you give him any?" he snarled..

"Nooooooooooooooo.." she said, crying...

''What did you do?" he asked..

"I just...I just kissed him and let him rub my legs and I might have given him a hand job..." she said..

He slapped her again...

"He played you..." he said..

He cocked his gun...

"NEXT TIME...I'M GONNA ASK HIM!!!" he said..

The van drove off...

Sam Smith sent an urgent email to Sissy....from his phone...It was the only way he knew to contact her...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: