Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Sex,Love and Motives

Olivia was taking her make up off, She  could see the huge bulge in my pajama pants...Which was surprisingly a little embarrassing..but she was walking around in  Black bikini panties and a Black and white striped bra.  , showing those shapely legs of hers ever since we had come back from a night at Josies  and I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...She kissed me softly..
 "I guess all that drinking got you horny...huh?" she said...

"I guess so...but it doesn't take much...when you're around.." I said..

''Awwwwwwwwww..Mama needs to take care of that...." she said...

Olivia looked at me...I looked at her...Within minutes we were kissing each other passionately again...in the middle of the floor...She slipped my pajama bottoms down and I slipped her panties down and off... We didn't moan or cry out, even though we both wanted to...She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..


Olivia straddled me on the bed... , we continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...
 I slipped on a condom...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled..but resisted the urge to cry out....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......
 "Ummmm..I need you Mr. Alexander..I need my guyyyy" she said quietly..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she moaned.

"I need you too baby...ohhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

"This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

''Mama likes driving her guy crazy.." she said.

She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, we've got to be cool baby...we don't want to wake up the house." I moaned..

The bed squeaked a little bit ,but nowhere near like our bed at home...

 We kept on at it for another FIVE TO SIX HOURS...surprised at how quiet we were...We managed
to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord."I said.
 ''WOW..That was amazing.." She whispered..

"It was.." I said and laughed...

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...


"That was so nice Donnie Ray?  You want some more?" she asked...Then answered her own question...


"Of course you do...You're still as hard as a tree trunk...Myyyy goodness..." she remarked.
 I lifted her out of the bed and entered her slowly gently, standing up..I found I liked long stroking her like this..

 An hour and a half went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray where do you get the energy from? Didn't you come already?Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another hour and a half went by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...Smiling at me....

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I've never cum this hard before...ouuuuuuuuuu" she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned silently...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...

"Donnie Ray,I swear ..I love you, but you're gonna kill me one day...cause me to go into cardiac arrest..." she joked and leaned over and kissed me... She always said that....

I kissed her neck....She giggled...and gave me a big wet juicy kiss....
 In our spare room, Alfreda tossed and turned...
She wasn't stupid...She knew what we were doing...The door was closed, She couldn't hear a bed squeaking or a headboard rattling..but she heard a little bit of our moaning...She was tempted to call Rockland, then she thought better of it...She was horny...Rockland had spoiled her... She decided that she was going home soon...If Rockland apologized ,she'd take him back....but she was going to talk to him about therapy...About going back..
A floor below us...Her daughter, Beverly was kissing her husband...Who had his hands down in her panties, rubbing her nice round hips and nice firm buttocks..
"All that drinking has made someone a little hornnnnny.."cooed Beverly...

"It has nothing to do with drinking and everything to do with you.."said Nelson..
"I was talking about me silly.."laughed Beverly..
as she and Nelson fell across the bed and he unsnapped her bra and slipped her panties off...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelsonnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girlllll.." he moaned....

The bed began to rock softly and the headboard began to lightly slam against the wall...

Beverly and Nelson made sweet and slow passionate and intense love for close to SIX HOURS... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....Nelson climaxed furiously and hard.... shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Beverly....drenched in sweat....She looked up at him and gave him a juicy and wet kiss....
It wasn't long before he had mounted her a second time and was thrusting away inside of her...

"Oh my goodness..Nelsonnnnnnnnnnnn...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...laughing at how excited he was.

Another TWO HOURS seemed to evaporate into nothingness as they continued to make love...both of them cumming together and holding each other ,while shaking...and breathing heavy...

Like I said...Alfreda staying with us was stopping nothing and we loved having her around...

II-
Still, there was the matter of preparing for this retrial.....We didn't have much longer.....


Time passed by....Olivia, Beverly and I found ourselves trying other cases....Olivia and Beverly had three cases a piece and three cases  together...They won them all easily, which made everybody a lot happier..

Rockland himself had three cases....Three cases that he won easily.....But still he was miserable..
Alfreda returned home...
She called Rockland and apologized...but she requested that he not come by...She needed time to reassess their relationship...
This didn't make him feel any better..
His Investigator, Gary Lockwood paid us a visit...He asked Olivia and Beverly if there was anyway they could talk to Alfreda and get her to take him back..

"Please...He's a bear to work with around the office and he's over my house every damn night..He's messing up my love life..." pleaded Gary...

"I feel for you Gary....I do...but I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole.."said Beverly..


''Ouuuuuuuuuuu...We do kind of owe you a favor..perhaps...in a little while ,I'll go talk to Alfreda..but I can't promise you anything and if she doesn't want to get back with him...I don't intend to force her or persuade her..but I will talk to her..."said Olivia..

"Thank you...and a tip....I know you guys are preparing for the re-trial....One thing that has been bothering me from day one and I tried to tell Rockland, but he woudn't listen....He has tunnellvision when you two are involved... but Motive...Look at everybody's motive...I never could find one..For what it's worth....but now I've said too much...Good luck guys and thanks...Anything you do will be appreciated.."said Gary...
"Thanks man.." I said as Gary left...

Then I turned to the team....

"He's right...Let's look at the motive." I said.

"Money...The old woman left them all something in her will...."said Nelson..

"She had terminal cancer....It was only a matter of time....Somebody was that impatient?" asked Josie..

"It was only 65k." said Beverly...

"What's that baby?" asked Olivia..

"She left them both 65K and the house to be sold and split.....I saw the will...  " said Beverly...


Olivia thought and pondered for a minute...

"65K isn't a lot of money, not to those people...I'm remembering what Barbara said to me in court after the guilty verdict was read..

"Liv please...Appeal this...I didn't kill my auntie...I swear...Beverly....I love my auntie as much as you love yours...Could you ever harm Olivia?   I couldn't harm my auntie...and for what?  What would be my motive?? A $65.000.00 dollar inheritance...That's all she left me and my sister in her will....Liv, Bev, I'm a doctor...I make twice that much a year...come onnn." she said..

She pulls down 300 large easily a year...She's a Doctor... "said Olivia..

"Her credit is excellent...No Maxed out cards....No Morgtage woes....She owned two cars, both paid for...65K and half of that house would be nice...but like she said...no biggie.."I said..

''Then there is her sister, Myra Farber -Green.. who is paralyzed from the waist down and in a wheel chair.. She got a 3 million dollar settlement recently when she sued the automobile company that manufactured the faulty car that she was in the accident in....She's living off of the interest alone...Her credit is excellent...No Maxed out cards....No Morgtage woes....  Same thing...65k is a nice pay off..but no biggie..."said Beverly...
"What about the sister's Husband...Dr. Wallace Green?" asked Nelson.

 "He's an OBGY ,He doesn't get a thing...but I'm sure his wife will break him off whatever she gets...And Like Barbara....he pulls down a hefty salary.."said Olivia..

"Which brings me to their Half Brother, Milton Dickory.. Actor, Female Impersonator...Singer....What does he get? " I asked..

"Not a dime!  He was a half brother....The child of an affair the father had with a woman , who was not the victim's sister...She only left money to her two nieces....She never considered Milton family...She didn't leave him a red cent.."said Beverly...

"So her dying netted him nothing...He has no motive."said Josie..

"The more I look at this...The more money doesn't seem like a motive..."said Nelson...

"You're right Nelson....Money doesn't seem like a motive...We should have seen this in the first trial and really have worked on that angle.."said Olivia
as she and Beverly and Josie took notes..
"Let's look at other things about this case....Things we do know that bothered us from day one.."I said..

"Like..One...The trenchcoat, although belonging to Dr. Farber, who said she hadn't worn it yet had no DNA or prints whatsoever on it...The heels were run down, in fact, one heel on the shoes was broken...Like the foot was too big for it..."I said..

"Plus..as I stated over and over....Barbara maintained that those weren't her shoes...That they weren't the style she would wear....I thought a female jury would relate to that.."said Olivia.
''So did I." sighed Beverly...
''Yes, young professional Black or white females maybe...But you had working class white housewives on your jury, who may have been  a little envious of the high society white woman you were defending...They felt no kinship to her at all.."said Nelson...

Olivia looked at Nelson and smiled..

"You are sooo wise...I mentored you early in your career...but you have taught me so much about people...and how juries think...No wonder you were able to peel the Beverly Onion.."Olivia said and smiled..

"Yes he did.."said Beverly smiling...Thinking about the hot ,torrid lovemaking they had partaken in just hours before..
and smiling....

Nelson blushed..He was thinking about the same thing...
"Stoppp you're making him blush." said Josie..


I continued...


"Why would Dr. Farber, if she did commit the murder wear her brand new trench coat and then ditch it a block away for the police to find??...It doesn't make sense...

It looked very suspicious...Plus the Caretaker never saw the face of the alleged woman who was rushing out..and she saw the mysterious figure from a distance...

Shortcake...I think you and I need to talk to Barbara's Sister and Brother in Law as well as the caretaker tomorrow.."I said..


"I think you're right.."said Beverly...
"Josie and I are going to take a run out to Valhalla Women's Correctional center and talk to Barbara, She's got to tell us where she really was that night..." said Olivia..


"She and Her brother in law were in the hotel, we know that..."said Beverly...

"I don't think it's as simple as it looks...There is more to this.." I said...

Something about this entire case was as confusing as hell... I kept feeling like we were missing something...I had had homicide cases like this before back in New Orleans..




III-
Rockland rang the doorbell and Alfreda answered the door..

"I got your uh text.... Look Alfreda...I'm really sorry about the way I acted....I was over exuberant and I embarrassed you...My behavior was abhorent...I'm sorry...I really am...And I plan to apologize personally to Olivia, Beverly and Donnie Ray when I see them.." said a surprisingly contrite Rockland..

"Apology Accepted...Like I said...I'm sorry too..I shouldn't have hit you...You hungry?" she asked..

"I'm very horny....You're all I could think about... I haven't been able to sleep at night...I haven't been eating right....I'm up all night walking from door to door..I've been miserable since we broke up..."he said..

Alfreda frowned...Part of her felt bad...She had slept like a baby every night..Had been entertained by Olivia ,Beverly, Donnie Ray and Nelson




The time she spent at their home....and had even slept peacefully at her home..
She wanted to smile, but she didn't...

"I asked you if you were hungry...Not Horny..." she said dryly...

"Oh!" he said dryly....Now he felt embarrassed...

Alfreda unzippered his trousers....
"Wh-what-What are you doing?" he asked..

"If you have to ask...You really need to go home..."said Alfreda..

She felt his penis...It was rock hard as usual and huge...Still not smiling..She looked in his eyes..

"You know this doesn't make any damn sense...You being this hard and this huge..."she said...

"Have you looked in the mirror and seen how beautiful a woman you are lately?" he said..

"Ummmmm nooooo...but you have.." she said and kissed him softly..

He took his foot and kicked her door closed...

She softly stroked his penis , which was as hard as a rock....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rockland....you are good and hard...." she said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Ummmmmm this feels sooo gooood...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..." he moaned....

"MMMMMMMMMM just calm down...ouuuuuuuuuu calm down.... ouuuuuu you are as hard as a brick!" she cooed....
 
Within minutes they were undressed and in her bedroom on her bed...kissing and slobbering over each other without saying anything...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Alfreda, I've missed you soo much...I love you ,I love you more than life.."said Rockland..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I've never been loved like that.." she laughed... As he mounted her and began making love to her...

He hadn't had sex for close to a month...He was hungry for Alfreda...She could tell...She was ready for him too!...She was good and wet....Their kisses were hot and smouldering....It made no sense she reasoned to be feeling this good...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alfreda...Alfreda ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Rockland...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to mama, give it to mama strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Damn Alfreda, you are driving me crazyyyy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd!" he exclaimed.

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Alfreda

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alfreda...Alfreda ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Rockland...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..You can have as much as you want Yessssssssss!."she cooed...

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Rockland..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Alfreda, Alfreda,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ROCKLAND!!!!"she yelled out...

"I love you too Alfreda..." he said..

"Do you? Do you Rockland?" she asked him softly..

"Yesssssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

She smiled so sweetly....

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, Rockland....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rockland.....I love you!!!" she screamed out....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

The legs on her bed were close to breaking, the headboard was slamming against the wall...The bed was squeaking so loudly that it could be heard in the hallway...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ALFREDA...ALFREDA ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me ROCKLAND...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ROCKLAND!!!!"she wailed..

."Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ALFREDA!!!"he moaned....

He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...

Alfreda experienced a very intense orgasm.....She cried like a little girl, both of her legs trembled and she gazed at him, smiling sweetly......

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............I love you soooo much!" she moaned finally... 


"I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, ummmmmmmmmmm!" he cried out!

 Rockland slept like a baby in between her thighs...Snoring even...She didn't mind!

Crazy or not...One thing this man is good at and that's making me scream and hit notes I have never hit before...thought Alfreda...trying to catch her breath...She hadn't come that hard in seeming ages..
When he woke up...Alfreda was sitting on the side of the bed..


 ''Rockland...I want you to do something for me.."She said...


"I'll do anything for you Alfreda..." he said..


"I want you to go back to Therapy... I'll go with you ,like we used to do...If you like...but if you want us to stay together, you have to go back to therapy.."said Alfreda..


"Alright...I'll.....I'll start going back..Anything you want Alfreda.." he said...
"Goood...You want me to fix you something to eat?" she asked him....
 "No, I just want you..." he moaned..

"That goes without saying.."she said in between kisses...

"ROCKLANNNND!  PLEASEEEEE!" she laughed as he continued to kiss her....

He didn't answer...He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.....
IV-
A Day or so later at Josies..





Olivia and I, Beverly and Nelson and Josie all sat in a booth in Josies and enjoyed drinks

 and Hot Barbecued Chicken wings..
when we heard a familiar voice...

"Mind if I pull over two chairs...??"  It was D.A.'s Investigator, Gary Lockwood..and he was with our friend, Attorney, Yvette Jones..
 "Hey Liv, Beverly..."said Yvette, smiling sheepishly...



"Vettie! Gary....Girl, you are just blushing something crazy...You too Gary, Yall two are in love..I can see it!" laughed Olivia..

"Ms. Yvette...You two are a cute couple ,Why are you guys so cloak and dagger?Why?? He's cute and he's sane.." laughed Beverly..."Unlike his boss.." she added..


Nelson and I and Josie all cracked up laughing...

"That's why we've kept our relationship a semi -secret ,because of Rockland and the way he can be...So please...Don't tell him..He'll see us together sooner or later and put two and two together.."said Yvette..
"Hey thank you for talking to your mother Beverly...They got back together...And he's happy as a clam..Comes to work humming and singing love songs from the 70's...And is a joy to work for...Well as much of a joy as he can be...But the best thing, No more late night knocks on my door demanding to know who Yvette is dating or what you guys are up to..."said Gary..
"No More watching my apartment or coming up to my job, bothering my staff ,asking them where I was the night before.."said Yvette...

"That's great, but I didn't say anything to her.."said Beverly...

"Me neither...I never got around to it...I could sense she was missing him when she was staying with us.I hope she's happy, being back with him..."said Olivia..

"Me too...because I'm happy he's not pestering me and Gary anymore!!!"said Yvette..

We all laughed...
More wings arrived ,along with more drinks..
Tonight we were all relaxing....but tomorrow...We had to get to the work of building compelling evidence for the retrial...

Tonight we all just chose not to think about it...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties!

Toni said...

Glad Alfreda and Rockland Got Back together!

Angie B. said...

Lawd,I'm so Glad Alfreda and Rockland Got Back together! He was miserable!

Sunflower said...

Gary and Yvette are glad!LOL!

Lisa said...

I guess Alfreda was horny and lonely...Staying with Olivia and Beverly...Don't tell me she didn't hear Olivia and Donnie Ray, screwing like jack rabbits and her own daughter and her new husband doing the same...I guess she said.."Let me go home and get back with my man!

Cheryl said...

LMAO @Lisa...but she's right though!

Halo said...

I agree with Angie B. so Glad Alfreda and Rockland Got Back together! He was miserable!

George S. said...

Anybody care about the case? That's the problem I have with these romantic sub-plots..They take away from the case...

Vanessa said...

George S. Most of this episode dealt with the romantic sub-plots you talk about...We don't know enough about the case right now to come to a conclusion...We are taking the client's word that she didn't do it!

Brenda said...

Vanessa ,you took the words out of my mouth, that is what I was going to say!

Rita said...

I don't think Barbara did this...Right now I'm looking at the sister, but she was in a wheel chair and possibly the female impersonating half brother...The eyewitness did say she saw a woman running from the scene..

Tate 2 said...

I love the music selections you make for your stories on this blog!