Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Warm Thoughts

We had a day off from court tomorrow...Bee Bee and I decided to make up for lost time...We hadn't made love in a week and in the days and nights she'd been staying with me...We were busy studying law books, case files,  finance law and making strategies for our case...


Bee Bee and I fell asleep in our clothes many nights....And had to wake up and take quick showers and get dressed...

I found that I liked being around her constantly and like this...Even if we were just studying and working...She was great fun to be around, had a great sense of humor.

I liked kissing her slowly and passionately even more...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bee Bee....Beatrice... "I found myself saying...

"You've never called me Beatrice before...." she said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Well I'm calling you that now...Beatrice you are doing the damn thing in this bed." I moaned...

She laughed......

''You're no slouch yourself Mr. Jones...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed.
and making sweet love to her for hours even better.....

My noisy bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard was slamming up against the wall..

I was fortunate that no one lived in the apartment next door to me..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Keith, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." moaned Bee Bee..

"Beatriceeeeeeeeeeeee..lawddddddddddddddd..." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I like the way you call my name....it's sooo sexy..." she said...

SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS OF HOT SWEATY LOVEMAKING COMMENCED!!!!

We were definitely making  up for lost time!

Upstairs, Khalil and Sofia hadn't missed a beat...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm papi....Aye Mios Dios...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..
 ''Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn girl...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned....

They were working  on their case as hard as we were I'm sure...but according to Khalil, they didn't miss a chance to make love...
Since she was staying with him....This was an every night thing...I believed it...He was crazy about Sofia....

"Ouuuuu papi, work me...work mamasita like a jobbbbbbbbbbbb!..ummmmmmmmmmmm!"cooed Sofia , who was having a massive orgasm....
And at Ms. Yvette's apartment...
She and Gary were having incredible
marathon sex practically every night..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Garrrrrrrrrrrrrry,ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." he moaned..

Yvette's bed was noiser than mine....And while she wasn't a loud lover...When she was enjoying herself ,she had a way of letting you know....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...yesssssssssssssssssss....yesssssssssss
you are hittin mama's spots....yessssssssssssssssssssssss.." she whispered in Gary's ear..



II-

Early the next Morning....We were all in the office....

"I'm coming to court today to see how things are going..." said Ms. Yvette..

"You'll get to see my arrogant ex in action." said Bee Bee..

"As you can imagine...This is awkward for me.." I said, joking..

"Not as awkward as it is for Bee Bee.."said Yvette...

"Thanks for the notes Ms.Yvette..I'm arguing for Supression this Morning...
"Before you guys go anywhere...I need you to look at this....A little information I dug up..."said Jade..

"Oh My God....THIS WAS A STING OPERATION.....All of the so called Co -Conspirators were FBI agents!" said Khalil..

"And our client wasn't the Target.."said Sofia..

"Did they capture their target?" asked Yvette...

"It appears they did....No relation to our client...but they did know each other casually..."said Jade..

"They're going to argue collusion...I'm going to argue collateral damage..." said Khalil...
''Very Good Khalil...That's exactly what I'd do... I'm coming to see you and Sofia first...I understand you guys are two courtrooms down from each other.." said Yvette...
''Wow...You're on top of everything.."I said, clearly impressed..
"In this world....You have to be.."said  Ms.Yvette...She was constantly teaching us....
"Since we are all going the same way, We can take uh..."said Khalil...

"My Car..."I said..

"Shotgun!" laughed Sofia...."Sikkkkeeee" she said...Winking at Bee Bee
,who giggled....


We headed towards the elevator....

"Bee Bee.. A word!" said Ms.Yvette...who pulled Bee Bee to the side.. "Take the next elevator..."she said..

Bee Bee smiled...We got on the elevator and headed for the lobby...

"Yes Ms. Yvette..?" she said..

"Got your hair teased...Sexy new dress....Is this because your ex will be in court today?" asked Yvette..

Bee Bee smiled..

"I want him to see what he's missing...What he  might have had... We were engaged to be married Ms. Yvette!!...He didn't want me to go to Law School...We argued...He said that as a Harvard trained Lawyer he'd out earn me anyway and make more than enough money to take care of us both...He wanted me to move to Boston with him...I didn't want to....So He went to Boston and Harvard and I went to Penn... He met somebody there and he called me and broke off our engagement..He never came back to talk to me about anything or nothing...He just ended it like that...For days I cried myself to sleep...


I almost dropped out of law school...It if wasn't for Sofia and Khalil...



I might have.." said Bee Bee, who was now about to cry...

She had told me this story the night before and she had cried...

This led to some of the most passionate lovemaking between us to date...

 I made a mental note to make sure to make love to Bee Bee when she was emotional...She was the most passionate then....She left me breathless....

Yvette would have none of that...

"Hey Girl...You ARE NOT GOING TO CRY!!  You have become a fine lawyer, Just as good as he is...and you're capable and attractive...You are his loss...You got a fine ass boyfriend, who loves the ground you walk on...You go in that courtroom and slay girlfriend...Come on....You've come up...Now Get Up, Go Get em!" said Yvette, who hugged Bee Bee...
"Thank You Ms. Yvette.." said Bee Bee..

Yvette got a tissue out of her purse and wiped her tears......

"You'll be fine Bee Bee.." said Ms. Yvette once again..

"Oh and don't tell Keith I said he is fine.." said Yvette...

Yvette busted out laughing....

"I won't, but he is ,isn't he?" she said..

"Girllll, who you tellin?" laughed Yvette...
 Guiltily remembering the night she and I spent together months before....It still made her smile and her body tingle a bit..


Yvette looked out the window as we pulled off in my coupe...

III-
We had just missed seeing Gary Lockwood  getting off of the elevator as we headed to court..

Yvette smiled upon seeing him...

"Gary what are you doing here..? Shouldn't you be at work?" she said.

He took her by the hand into her office and closed the door..Locked it...

"Come here baby!" he said softly.....

He kissed her passionately for a few minutes.....

''What was that for?" she asked , trying to catch her breath...  "WOW!" she said...She was surprisingly very aroused...but she got herself together....

"Yvette...I'm going to tell Rockland about us...Why should I hide it?   What can he do to me?  Our relationship has nothing to do with my job or yours....I love you and I'm not ashamed of it...Hell ,I want to tell the world.." said Gary...

Yvette smiled from ear to ear...

"WOWWWWWWWWWW! Listen at you!!!!!  Gary....I Love You too!....This is sooo cool....So for that reason don't  say anything...Rockland will find out about us sooner or later...Don't volunteer that information....Baby I want you to have peace on your job as long as possible...It's none of his business who I'm seeing..or who you're seeing... Please baby..."said Yvette softly..
She kissed him softly again.....

"Mmmmmmmm this is so nice...." she said..in between wet ,sloppy kisses....

"God, you have me in the palm of your hand girl.." said Gary after the kiss...

Yvette smiled...

"Good to know.." she said quietly....
She wiped her lipstick off of the collar of his jacket....



"So what's up for today?" he asked....Trying to get himself together...

"I'm going to court to see how my chillen are doing.... Friday night and Saturday Morning, I'm hanging out with Olivia and Beverly...You're welcome to meet us for Brunch...And Saturday Night...I'm all yours baby.."she said..

"Ouuuuu, I'm hanging out with some friends tonight.."said Gary, but we can hang out after that...I'll give you a key to my place...Wait for me.." he said, smiling..

''Wow look at us.."she said.. "We're a real couple now..." said Yvette...

They kissed some more as they both headed toward the elevator..

IV-

 In Court, our trial began...

Todd Dellums was a good Attorney...He knew his case and  he was prepared...

but so was I...

I couldn't help but think that this went beyond us trying to clear one client and or put him behind bars...This was almost like a life and death struggle...It was as if both of us needed to win to preserve our life , our pride or whatever...

We verbally sparred during the picking of a jury and we sparred during the first few days of this trial..

Today he couldn't keep his eyes off of Bee Bee...He stared at her hungrilly... She was looking good..New Hairstyle...New Dress...

When she gave her sumnation...He watched attentively...

He stopped short of arguing any points with her...
Yvette was sitting in the spectator section of the courtroom....At Recess she addressed both of us..

"You're doing good...The Government 's case is weak and Mr. Dellums knows it...That's why he's using delaying tactics... Keith cut through that...Stay on the meat of your defense...Keep the pressure on him.."said Yvette..
"That's  my plan...but I have to hand it to him..He's good...The best I've been up against so far..."I admitted...

Yvette looked at Bee Bee...

"Girl, you weren't lying...He is cute..and I can tell he knows it...The way he plays the women jurors...Very Cocky...He's kind of a male version of YOU!" she laughed...looking at Bee Bee...
Bee Bee smiled, her mouth dropped wide open.....
"That's what I said.."I said laughing...
"I'm nowhere near that bad..."laughed Bee Bee...
Todd Dellums walked out just then...He saw the three of us...He smirked and walked in the opposite direction...

 "Hey Guys.." said Sofia who walked up just then with Khalil..
"You guys want to run to Sam Mothers for some lunch?" said Khalil...

 "Yes...I'm famished..." said Bee Bee..
"Me Too!" I said.

"You guys go on....I'm not hungry.." said Yvette...

Todd looked at Bee Bee outside and had the valet bring his BMW around with his name engraved on the side...  He gave us that confident smirk..
Then his jaw dropped when he saw Bee Bee, Sofia, Khalil and I



get into my coupe,,
At this point I found all of this silent postering silly....

Yvette was getting ready to leave the courthouse when an all too familliar voice called out to her..

"Ms.Jones....Funny we keep running into each other like this.."said a cheerful Rockland Cambridge..

"It is funny...Almost like you were stalking me.."said Yvette dryly....
"Bitterness doesn't become you, especially on a day you are looking so good...New Dress...new hairstyle....My My Myyyyyyyyyyyy...." said Rockland..

''Do you want something in particular Rockland?  I was here to watch my young charges in court today, They all have rather challenging cases.."said Yvette..

"You are very protective and nurturing of them...You know, if you and I had of stayed together...We might have had a few kids.." he said..

"Being with you was like HAVING A KID!....An adult child...No...I'm good...My charges are full adults...I'm only nurturing them professionally.."said Yvette..

"I'll be glad when you find somebody...Your disposition will be so much lighter.."said Rockland smugly...

"How do you know I'm not seeing anyone? And why do you care?? You have a girlfriend...She's beautiful..Why you so worried about my love life Rockland?" asked Yvette...

"We aren't together..but I still....I still care about you...I still think about you...I want for you to be happy..." he said..

At that moment Yvette warmed toward him....Perhaps he did really care about her...She felt warm..A warmness she couldn't describe....Gary had told her he loved her today and she had broke down and told him the same..and now Rockland had told her he still cares for her..

She looked at him...

"Thanks for thinking about me....If I wasn't involved with somebody right now...I'd kiss you.."she said and walked away...

Rockland watched her walk away.....He felt warm inside...He was aroused beyond belief...As much as he loved Alfreda...Right now he wanted to take Yvette to a hotel room and make love to her the rest of the afternoon...He wondered if she had really found somebody and if so...Who?

V-
Another day in court ended some hours later....

Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums  saw Sofia out in the hallway...

"Sofia  Garcia....How long has it been?" he asked...

"Hello Todd...It has been a few years..." she said...Not long enough, she secretly thought...She had never liked him and had only tolerated him because he was her girl's fiance...

"I see you followed your buddy into law...Was that your idea or did she talk you into it?" he asked.
"We've both wanted to be Lawyers since we were in High School.."said Sofia..

"Yeah!" he said dismissively....''So You were practicing in this courthouse today?" he asked..

"Yes..I'm second chair in a Terrorism/Immigration case.."said Sofia.."Oh and there is the first chair...This is my boyfriend, Khalil Ahmed" she said as Khalil walked up..
"What's up man?" said Khalil..

"Khalil, this is Todd Dellums.." said Sofia..who stopped short of calling him a friend...She had never liked him...and the feeling was mutual....
Todd shook his head...

"Damn..You and Beatrice are like bookends...You do everything together...Both of you are dating Attorneys you went to Law School with...and working with said Attorneys...I bet the four of you live in the same apartment complex too right?" he said.
"As a matter of fact we do Todd...Just different floors..Sofia and I are room mates or suite mates..and the guys live a few floors up.."said Bee Bee, who was just leaving court with me....
I was exhausted...I said nothing...
"How Sway.." he said..

"What happened with the girl you uh met in Boston...?" asked Bee Bee..

He looked a bit sad...She had hit a sore spot...He had broke up with her ,because he had met someone else in Boston all those years ago...He didn't like to think about her...He didn't tell Bee Bee that he had married her and now they were seperated with divorce pending..

"It uh didn't work out..." he said..."Uh look...after the case is over..Regardless of which way it goes...I know a nice spot we can all have some drinks..First round is on me...Just to show there won't be any hard feelings.." he said..
"Especially if you win right?" I said ,laughing...

"But of course" he said with that arrogant sneer.. He got in his car..
"Get some rest guys.....Tomorrow's the day I make my final argument...It's killer if I don't say so myself.." he said, laughing...
 "He is so full of himself" said Bee Bee...

"I tried to tell you..."said Sofia..

"You did didn't you?" said Bee Bee...
''Forget about him....You almost dropped out of law school because of him.."said Khalil.
"Water under the bridge....Let's go get some dinner..."I said..
We got in my car and pulled off....
Rockland Cambridge stood outside of Yvette's apartment complex....Her car wasn't on the street or in the garage..
She wasn't at home....He needed to put Gary on this...He was almost obsessed with knowing if she was seeing someone...
Gary had turned his phone off...

Yvette was at his house...Blocks away....
The two of them were in bed...Fast Asleep tonight......Up under the warm covers.....

(TO BE CONTINUED)




5 comments:

Angie B. said...

This made me warm!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Brenda said...

@Anonymous-We know! We Know!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Tate 2 said...

This made me warm inside too!