Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The Cowboy Jumped Over The Moon , Part 2

Sepia was wearing a Gray Victoria's Secret t-shirt that came to her thighs....and some pink bikini panties and pink bunny ears...When I arrived...

''Oh My God!"I said.

We had the entire house to ourselves ...I wished I had gotten home sooner...

She slowly took my shirt and trousers off and ran her soft hands down in my boxers as I stepped out of my shoes and took my socks off..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my turn to say oh my godd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kevin, my goodness.." she said..

We kissed passionately for a long time...A HALF HOUR, neither one of us wanted to stop...
''Is that all you want to do Kevin?  Just Kiss me?" Sepia whispered to me...
"Not at all..."I whispered....

We both smiled...

We wound up lying across the bed....I slipped her t-shirt off and slipped her panties down..

I entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!" she moaned...


FIVE to SIX hours of lovemaking continued...The bed was squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..


Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "




Another TWO HOURS must have gone by 

 "KEVIN...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  KEVIN..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned.
.
 "KEVIN..ouuuuuu..KEVIN....OHHHHHHH. HUSBAND!!!!! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...

  The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Kevin, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Sepia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh HUSBAND!, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...

 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!

I lay in between her legs....Sepia played in my hair...

"Ummmmmm,I love you so much Kevin." she said..

"I love you too girl.." I said..

All in all it was a great night...




II-
So you would have thought the court case would be a walk in the park....

You would have thought...

I sat in the courtroom and watched the trial...

Poor Kayla...Judge Sanderson was an unrepentant womanizer....His hand slowly crept up her skirt as they sat in court....She angrilly removed his hands several times and finally got up and sat a few seats away from him...

 Judge Juanita Drinkwater asked..

"Ms. Bennett is something wrong?"

"No your honor..." she said.
I smiled.



Kayla sat in court and gave Judge Micheal "Slappy" Sanderson a vigorous defense...Despite her reservations...

She really felt sorry for the woman who was charging him with sexual assault....She looked at that woman and saw herself...A young recent graduate from law school...Had just passed the bar and was clerking for a Judge, Just as she, Cousin Olivia and Cousin Beverly had done.. not so long ago...
She catches the favor of a powerful well known Judge, she goes out for what she thinks are just drinks and conversation and winds up in his apartment where he puts a roofie in her drink and she wakes up cold and naked in his bed....

In her heart of hearts she believed her, but the Judge had an alibi....A young man that testified in court under oath that he saw the Judge at Penns Landing on the night in question during the time frame she claims to have been raped...

That and the Judge's otherwise sterling reputation was enough......
Judge Juanita Drinkwater was presiding...

A  man passed the Prosecutor some photos...

Judge Drinkwater looked shocked...

"Sidebar....Everybody in my chambers..." she said..



Kayla and I and Judge Sanderson and the Prosecutor walked into the backroom....

''What the hell is this?" she asked and showed several glossy photos of Judge Sanderson dressed like a cowboy, sans his trousers...Erect as a board...He appeared to be sound asleep on his bed...

''Those aren't my clothes...I don't own those.."he protested..

My mouth dropped...

"Where did these photos come from?" I asked...

The Prosecutor said nervously...

"They were in my investigators mailbox....I swear....."  he said..

"These are inadmissable....They weren't offered in time for discovery to the defense and besides...The girl is not in any of the photos...It's just him by himself..It proves only that he's ahhhh very well uh endowed and a bit kinky.."she said looking at the Judge with a side eye...

The Judge smiled sheeepishly....
A Day later...A Jury said..

"WE THE JURY FIND THE DEFENDANT, MICHEAL SANDERSON , NOT GUILTY!" they said...

Judge Sanderson smiled..

"YESSSSS, You did it.."he said...He went to hug Kayla, but she pushed him away...

''Don't.!!!..You paid that guy to perjure himself on the stand...You really did drug that girl's drink and assault her you pig...Get away from me..."said Kayla loudly...
"Okay...I paid the guy...I admit that, but only because the fix was in....I did that to give you the edge, but I swear...I don't own no Cowboy suit...and I don't remember drugging that girl...The sex was consensual..I swear...but how would I have proven that otherwise..??" he protested..


"You've been acquitted...We are done here...I hope I never have to practice in your courtroom again...Ever!" said Kayla as she and I walked away...

"I'm sorry Kayla.."I said... For some reason, I believed him....The fix did appear to be in...Something fishy was going on here..

''Sorry for what Kevin?...You had no idea that guy was a liar...You did your job..We got an acquittal...It's just that that pig Sanderson lied to me....Lied to you, Lied to everybody..."she said...She was in tears...

"He'll get his one of these days...You know what they say, Karma is a bitch..."I said and held her in my arms and let her cry until she was finished...She had such a soft, womanly body...

I hoped she'd be alright...but I knew I had more digging to do....And the girl, Ms. Luckett,
For someone who had been sexually assaulted and had just watched the perpetrator get acquitted...There was no anger, no outrage...In fact she was gone...Out of the courtroom before anyone could grasp the situation...

I think she deserved another more detailed look!


III-
 Assistant U.S.Attorney Tony Richardson was very appreciative of Kayla's work and he told her so over drinks later on that night..
At Minks, A very Tony Bar frequented by Attorneys...

"Kayla, I really appreciate what you did for us...Getting him off...Now we can precede with the hearings...."he said.

"I feel so dirty.." she said... "He really did assault that girl, dressed up like a cowboy with no pants or drawers on..." said Kayla..

Tony Richardson cracked up laughing....

"He...He ..He  better thank his lucky stars that the girl wasn't in the pictures with him and the Judge ruled it in admissable..Oh My God...He is never gonna live this down...Hahahahahahaha.." he laughed....

"It's not funny Tonnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....A girl was assaulted...Ad he got away with it....I feel bad.."said Kayla..

"Awwwwwwwwwww,It's not your fault...but someone was sure trying to help him get convicted...The girl didn't file a complaint with the police until two weeks ago...It happened a month ago.." he said laughing...
"Really? and how convenient that those photos arrived in the Prosecutor's Investigator's mail the last day of the trial..."said Kayla..

"You've got a point...A good one.." said Tony ,who passed her another drink..

She guzzled it down....
"Ummmmmm this is good.." she said..
''I think you've had enough...Let me drive you home.." he said..
 "I'm fine...You can walk me to my car....Maybe I'll follow you.."said Kayla..

''He's so sexy.." she thought..

"Okay..." he said..


They stood in the parking garage ,across the street from the club they had been at...It was dark....They talked quietly for a few minutes and laughed...
He kissed her softly and then passionately.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kayla, I've wanted to kiss you since I met you.." he said softly...

"You did?"she moaned...

"Yes.....ummmmmmmmmmmmm...." he moaned...in between hot ,sloppy kisses...

He ran his hands up her legs and then up her skirt...She didn't mind...She felt tingly....She looked around and slowly unzippered his trousers....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you're fresh " said Kayla..

"Fresh and hard.." he whispered...

"Ummmm, I seee.." she said in between more kisses..

He ran his hands up her skirt and softly rubbed her behind...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned softly....
He was erect and as hard as a rock...
Kayla stroked him slowly....

"Ouuuuuuuuu I may have to take care of this.." she cooed.. She felt a twinge of guilt...She was involved with someone...but that guilt was outweighed by the alcohol...and her arousal at the moment...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrrrrrrrrrrrrrllll.." he moaned....
"You're very hardddd...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm!" said Kayla softly.....
They kissed passionately for a HALF HOUR and she softly stroked him...until he came all over the side of his car....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ohhhhh myyyy, counselor!" moaned Kayla, who smiled shyly and passed him some tissues from her purse...He had come like a gusher....He cleaned himself up and straightened his clothes...She straightened hers...

"Still want to follow me home for that uh night cap?" he whispered...

"I sure do.." said a still star struck Kayla...

He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately some more...He was about to slip her panties down when they both stopped...

''Somebodies coming.."said Kayla, straightening herself up...and removing his hands...

''Yes ,I was about to.." Tony Richardson laughed..
"No silly...I hear a lot of footsteps...." she said and straightened herself up...She took her hankerchief and attempted to wipe her lipstick off of his shirt collar...

Just then Lieutenant Tragg arrived with five uniformed police officers...

"Okay Break it up counselor.." he said..

"Tragg, what is this?" said an Angry Tony Richardson...Who remembered the bumbling detective from his last visit to Philadelphia.

"Hook Him up boys.....Book em...Suspicion of Murder.."said Lt. Tragg...

''Suspicion of Murder?  He's been with me most of the afternoon."said an exasperated Kayla..
"Yeah? Well we found the dead and nude body of a woman in his hotel room....She's been dead for the past 24 hours...Did you tell her that loverboy...?" said Lt. Tragg...

"Naked Woman??My Hotel room???This must be a mistake..."said a now frightened Tony Richardson...

"I'll say and you made it buddy...Let's go.."said Lt. Tragg....

Kayla stood there looking completely baffled...She walked out into the street and watched as the police cars drove off into the night with Tony Richardson handcuffed in the back seat...

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED)



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

standing And Applauding and Throwing my panties...This whole episode was Hottttttttt!

Angie B. said...

The Fix is definitely in....I see a conspiracy here..

Toni said...

First Sapperson...Now Tony Richardson...Somebody is trying to discredit both and get them off of whatever committee they are on...It's so obvious..

Sunflower said...

I agree, the fix is definitely in!

Brenda said...

Apparently Judge Slappey didn't get her panties as wet as Assistant States Attorney Richardson! Kayla sure didn't mind him running his hands up her skirt and tugging at her panties or kissing him in the parking lot..

Lisa said...

I'm with you Brenda...It was all a matter of who she was attracted to!

Halo said...

Well that's how it is in most cases..Attraction versus unwanted attention.

Vanessa said...

I agree, the difference between #Me Too and kissing and fondling in the parking lot..

Rita said...

They were just minutes from being caught in a very embarrassing and uncompromising position...But I think Lt. Tragg knew that they weren't just standing there talking.

Cheryl said...

Oh I'm sure he did...He had just zipped up his pants...and his uh jism was all over the front of his car..