Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The Cowboy Jumped Over The Moon

Kayla was once again relaxing in her office at her tony downtown law firm when her secretary called her...

"Yes.." she said..

"Ms. Bennett, there is someone here to see you." came the voice..

She sighed...

She knew who it was...

''Send him in..." she said.
Judge Micheal "Slappy" Sanderson walked in...He looked around...

"Impressive....Impressive Ms. Bennett...I hear you've done good work here...You're a Junior Partner...Got this nice office...Your famous cousins must be proud of you..."he said....

"I imagine they are." said Kayla dryly....

"I owe you an apology Ms. Bennett...I acted hastily...I should not have jailed you on contempt charges...Tony asked me to send you a written apology, instead I thought it better to give you a sincere personal apology.." said the Judge...

"Apology accepted...Now you're here because.?" she asked..

''I thought we should go over the particulars of the case....I did not assault this women..."he said.
"I've already got my investigator looking into it.." said Kayla..

''Damn girl, you sure are fine....I'm getting a woody just standing here looking at you.."said the Judge..

''Let's get something straight...I didn't want to represent you...I'm doing this as a favor to Tony...I uh mean Assistant U.S. Attorney Richardson..but any more lewd comments ,any attempt to grope me or feel me up and you'll have to find a new attorney..Do I make myself clear?" said Kayla..

'The 300 large I gave your firm up front, for your services and the services of Mr. Kevin Morris says otherwise..Unlike Mr. Morris...You'll get a nice commission from this...So I think you should be nice to me..." he said...and eased up close to her..

She could smell his cologne...and feel his erection in his trousers..

"It doesn't require me to be that nice to anyone..."she said..  "I think you should find another Attorney"said Kayla sharply...

''Alright Ms. Bennett...Touche...No funny stuff...Strictly business...I am innocent...I'm being framed...I thought these files on the larger case I'm involved in would help your defense of me.." he said and passed her some files..

Kayla sat down and looked them over...

She was wearing a short Blue knit mini skirt and a tight Blue sweater that couldn't hide her perky breasts....The Judge was going crazy looking at her...but for now ,he behaved himself..

II-
At my office, in the sub-basement that housed Morris Investigations....
Home of 29 administrative assistants, and my good friends, Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson and five additional investigators with backgrounds in the intelligence community...We went to work on our latest case...

''Okay, tell me something I don't know about the woman accusing the judge of sexual impropriety.."I asked.
 I stared at the photo of a shapely and attractive young Black woman with long dark hair...

''She's a solid citizen Kev...Her name is Helen Lockett, born and raised in Philadelphia PA. Attended Philadelphia Public Schools...B.A. in Administration of Justice from Howard University, B.A. in
Administration of Justice from Howard University also... J.D. from Georgetown....Just passed the bar recently....She was clerking for another Judge...."said Lockpick Johnson...

The other guys showed me photos of her .....

"No criminal record and no connection to anybody important...She's just a young Attorney, who was clerking for a Judge.."said Peeping Tom...

''Anybody check her financials?" I asked.

''We did...Nothing out of the ordinary...No credit cards maxed out...No major debt...She just bought a car recently...She lives pretty modestly.."said another man...

"No major deposits of money made?? No outside accounts?" I asked..

"No None.."said another man...

I frowned..

"Which means she has no reason to lie..."I said..

"On this afternoon in question, She had drinks with Judge Michael "Slappy" Sanderson...He took her to Mulberry Street...
Reed Nelson and his Quintet was playing...

She said after a few drinks and after Reed Nelsons set, they went for a drive....She said The Judge told her he had a little apartment he kept for himself...A "Cool Out "spot...He invited her in for a night cap...

She said she went in and had a few more drinks....

The Judge excused himself and came back dressed in a cowboy suit...minus any pants, erect as a tent...

And said... "You know what this is...Ride em cowgirl..." he said..

She got up to run, but felt woozy....She remembers little afterword except that she collapsed...

She woke up and the judge was on top of her ,humping away, sweating and growling...She said she dozed in and out of consciousness....

''AWWWWWW...Ouuuuuuuu..Awwwwwwwwwwww lawwwd girlll..ummmmmmmmmph!" he moaned..
When she woke up...Hours must have gone by...He was asleep in between her legs and her panties and bra and skirt were on the floor by the bed...

She got up, got dressed and left....." explained another of my men...

''Did she take a cab?" I asked.

"No..she took the bus.." said another guy..."We are trying to track down the bus that was running and looking for any eyewitness..."said another man...

"Okay, stay on it...Good work guys..."I said and got on the elevator and rode to the upper floors that housed my main business, Morris Communications.. We handled Magazines, Blogs, Websites, TV, Radio, Music...I had a staff of 99 people ,plus associates...My Deputy CEO was Sheila Jackson, Wife of my good friend and Chief of Staff, Sean Jackson...My two oldest friends ad the only two people I kept when I bought the business from the Harris Group years ago...

I met with Sheila and Sean and then followed my personal assistant, Harry Charles, the husband of Bernadette Charles, who did hair for everybody in the neighborhood....to the conference room where my wife, Sepia and her partners, Bonita Foxworth and Clerow and Owen Todd...of the Unity Real Estate Group...


I was allowing them to use my conference room for an important meeting with a Construction Company...

Clerow and Owen Todd have helped me in my investigations from time to time as muscle and  as drivers...For this case however I woudn't need them...And since they had merged their business with My wife and Bonita...They spent more time with them than me..

I was happy for them both....The four of them with my friends Chris Thompson and Chess had pooled their money along with mine and helped me buy this company that I used to work for, from the Harris Group...Now I owned it..and made enough extra capital to start my investigation agency....

Buying enough Crime fighting equipment to rival a modern police department and hiring investigators and administrative assistants and my to partners, Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson full time...

It made life so much easier for me..
Sepia had our daughter with her...

"Hi baby...What'cha doin today?" she asked..

''I've got to run and see Kayla today.....Then I'm free..." I said..

''Auntay Bonita is watching Kimmie Cakes this afternoon....So you uh know what that means.."
I smiled sheepishly....

"You are sooo nasty..." she laughed..."I know what you're thinking.." Sepia said...

III-
I visited Kayla's office..
"Oh Kevin, it's you..." she said..

"Yeah...Was the good Judge by here?" I asked..

"He was...A few hours ago" said Kayla...

"Has he got an alibi? This girl who is accusing him is as clean as the board of health..."I said..

"How so?" asked Kayla...

She's a solid citizen Kayla...Her name is Helen Lockett, born and raised in Philadelphia PA. Attended Philadelphia Public Schools...B.A. in Administration of Justice from Howard University, B.A. in Administration of Justice from Howard University also... J.D. from Georgetown....Just passed the bar recently....She was clerking for another Judge..." I said.

''Anybody check her financials?" asked Kayla..


''We did...Nothing out of the ordinary...No credit cards maxed out...No major debt...She just bought a car recently...She lives pretty modestly.."I said.


"No major deposits of money made?? No outside accounts?"  asked Kayla..

"You asked the same questions I asked my men..No None"I said.


Kayla frowned..

"Which means she has no reason to lie...She could be me...I know what a hound he was ,when I was out with him...I'm inclined to believe her..."she said..

"He told me they went to Mulberry Street and after that he took her home...and that he was at Penns Landing, alone after that..."said Kayla..

''Can Anybody confirm that?" I asked..
"He gave me the name of one guy..Here is his address and phone number...Says this guy saw him there...that night.."said Kayla..

"Okay...I'll check him out..I said.
"Kevin, what does she say happened?" asked Kayla..

'She says...On this afternoon in question, She had drinks with Judge Michael "Slappy" Sanderson...He took her to Mulberry Street...
Reed Nelson and his Quintet was playing...

She said after a few drinks and after Reed Nelsons set, they went for a drive....She said The Judge told her he had a little apartment he kept for himself...A "Cool Out "spot...He invited her in for a night cap...

She said she went in and had a few more drinks....

The Judge excused himself and came back dressed in a cowboy suit...minus any pants, erect as a tent...

And said... "You know what this is...Ride em cowgirl..." he said..

She got up to run, but felt woozy....She remembers little afterword except that she collapsed...

She woke up and the judge was on top of her ,humping away, sweating and growling...She said she dozed in and out of consciousness....
When she woke up...Hours must have gone by...He was asleep in between her legs and her panties and bra and skirt were on the floor by the bed...

She got up, got dressed and left....." I said..

"That could have been me...He was feeling up and down my legs...even stuck his fat grubby little hands up my skirt..tried to pull my panties down...Was begging me to come to his apartment with him... I tossed down some money and ran as fast as I could... He'd of done this to me Kevin....I hate defending him...."said Kayla..

''Let me check his alibi out.."I said.  "I'll see you Kayla..." I said..

"Thank You Kevin...." said Kayla as I left...

IV-

Josie's was jumping....Considering it was a Wednesday Night, that was surprising......It was packed...
Reed Nelson  and his quintet was playing....

Gus the owner and head bartender smiled and had my Corona waiting for me when I came to the bar .

''Hey youngin...Nice to see you around here...So many new faces have been in here lately..." he said..
"Heyyy Gus.." I said, smiling..
"Hey Kevin..You just missed your boy Kool Kat..He Chris, Chess and some other guy just left..."said Honey Brown, the manager...

''I'll catch up with them later." I said..
After Reed Nelson's set was over I approached him...

"Heyyyy Kevin, long time no see baby..."he said.

"Heyy Reed...You played Mulberry Street about a month ago right?   Did you see this man in there?" I said and showed him a photo of Judge Sanderson..
Reed Looked ,then smiled..

''Yeah..He had a fine little honey with him.....They left after my next to last set..." he said..

"That would have been around 11:00 right?" I said..

"Yeah, about that time.."said Reed..

I smiled..

"Thanks.." I said.

I cruised down Penn's Landing....In an empty parking lot...I found the car...I matched it to the license plate...

Inside the car in the back seat. a young man was slipping down a young girl's panties and unzippering his trousers..

I hated to knock on the widow...

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" he screamed...

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, who is that?" screamed the girl,hiding her face.


''Hey Man, I hate to bother you...but did you see this guy a few weeks ago?" I asked.
showing him a photo of Judge Sanderson...

He looked..

''Yeah...He was here...Midnight...He was here when we left at around 2:00 pm...."said the man...."You done?" he asked..

"Carry on.." I said,smiling and left..
"Now where were we? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes...put it in.." she moaned..

The Car began to move up and down...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." came the sounds from the car...

There was a full moon out..

I smiled...

I had established an alibi...Kayla at least could win her case......And I still had time to catch up with Sepia tonight..

(TO BE CONTINUED)



2 comments:

Angie B. said...

I feel the same way too!

Sunflower said...

You know there is a twist...It wouldn't be Escapades if it wasn't!