Friday, May 18, 2018

Even A Broken Watch

A FEW DAYS LATER-

I had two very important guests at my home on this morning...

My wife Sepia fixed all of us Cheddar Omelets...
and cups of hot steaming coffee...
She and my daughter sat down and joined us....

The us, being myself-
Kevin Morris and my guests...

Superior Court Judge, Micheal "Slappy" Sanderson
and Assistant U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson...
Both of whom were more than satisfied with the food and taking glances at my wife's butt , while she was cooking...I overlooked that...

Micheal Sanderson played with my daughter....

''Kevin, You got a nice house here and a beautiful wife and cute little daughter..."said Judge Sanderson..
''We can't thank you enough for clearing both of us and capturing that Neil Monroe fellow..."said Tony Richardson..
Kool Kat and I had captured Neil Monroe, an ex-Marine, Ex Detective and presently a sleazy P.I. who had murdered the prostitute found in Tony Richardson's room and had falsified Judge Sanderson's name on a registration in a sleazy hotel and had murdered the young woman, Ms. Lockett
Who had accused him of sexually assaulting her...
Attorney Kayla Bennett had successfully defended him and gotten him acquitted...but apparently these people weren't finished yet...They had planned to frame both of these men for seperate murders until I stepped in....
 We ate the Omelets and
drank the coffee...
"My compliments to the chef.."said Tony seductively smiling at Sepia..

"Thank you...Did your WIFE get home safely?" said Sepia , who knew all about him trying to seduce Kayla and his wife , who he didn't bother to mention to her, coming up here with bail money and staying a few days..

"Uh yes...yes...She went back to D.C. yesterday.." he said, smiling uneasily...
Judge Sanderson continued to play with Kimberly...

''Such a cute little girl.."he said.

"You're a young virile ,good looking man...You ought to find yourself a nice young lady and have one of your own.."said Sepia sweetly....

"You know Mrs. Morris, that's not a bad idea...I should settle down, Running these streets and running after women the way I have has only led to trouble.." said Judge Sanderson...
I tossed some files on the table....
"Gentlemen, these are the other men on your investigatory committee....These are their bank statements...They've been making payments to an off shore account to this woman..
The late Ms. Lockett....every month since that investigation ....That's a lot of money for a first year Attorney straight out of law school, who was clerking.....I didn't see it at first....but a closer look revealed this account and these deposits, wired from every one 's accounts except you two..."I said..

"Blackmail?" asked Tony Richardson...

"Exactly...She and Ackerman were in on it together...Setting up and Blackmailing those people on your committee for their silence...You two were the only hold outs....They had you set up Judge Sanderson, only you had a good lawyer who got you off....An Assistant U.S. Attorney is to high profile to set up, so they killed a prostitute they knew you had had dealings with and set you up for murder...When my associate and I walked in on Neil Monroe, he was registered in that sleazy hotel, under your name Sanderson and he had already poisoned Ms. Locket and placed a beer can, stolen out of the trash can at your apartment with your prints on it..and laced it with Cyanide...They had planned to put both of you down..."I said..

"Oh My God.....Who is doing this?" asked Sanderson...
The one person on your committee who was not blackmailed, who did not make a deposit to this girl...Committee Chairman Ralph Simpleton..."I said.
''Simpleton???"asked Tony...
"It has to be him...Now I have to find out his connection to the judge.The Federal Judge that got murdered " I said.
"Uh will Ms. Bennett be coming here?  I never got a chance to uh thank her for her help in this matter." said Tony slyly...

"Her uh legal duties are done...I uh didn't see any need for her to have to be involved anymore.."I said..
Sepia smiled...
She gave me a sloppy , wet kiss...

"You got the dishes...Me and Kimmie Cakes have some shopping and fun time to attend to.." She said..
"Byyyyyyyyye Guys.." she said as she and Kimberly left...

"That's a fine wife you got there Kevin.."said Judge Sanderson...

"Yes Lawd...All the women in your life are gorgeous Kevin, Those Detectives you know, Those Attorneys you work for...Your wife...How do you stand it?"asked Tony...

''I try hard."I said and smiled.

II-
And at the apartment complex that Kayla shared with her boyfriend, Attorney Ray St. Jacques...
Kayla sat on the side of the bath tub in her white mini robe...Her beautiful shiny brown legs just shimmering...
Ray stared at her hungrilly...

"Damn Kayla....you sure are fine!" he said...

"You know...I was thinking about leaving you...I met a guy...He seemed like just what I was looking for but.."she said softly...
Ray looked a bit hurt and Kayla could actually see fear in his usually cool demeanor..

"But he wasn't for me and he wasn't you...As far as I know you're not a liar or a cheat..."she said..

"No baby...I'm not..." he said..

"Anyway...I made a nice healthy commission on my last case, which is just enough for me to start thinking about buying a house.....I was thinking about moving out...."said Kayla..

''Don't leave me Kayla..." said Ray meekly... "I've been making good money too...And It was my hope that maybe we'd go in together on a house....Like when the time was right..." he said..

"Is that a proposal Ray?" She asked... "Don't answer....I'm just glad that you've included me in your future plans...When you're ready and I hope it's not too long...I hope you'll really include me.." said Kayla..
"Kayla...When I'm away...I miss you like crazy...All I could think about was you...I texted you everyday didn't I?  I suppose I could call you more or Facetime you..." said Ray....

Kayla sighed....

"I could stop being so needy and overly dramatic too..." she said..

'You're alright...You're just fine..." said Ray...

He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately....
''Ouuuu Rayyyy what is that fragrance you're wearing? I love it.." she said...
They continued to kiss....Ray had already taken his shoes and socks off...Kayla took his shirt and undershirt off and he slipped out of his trousers...
"It's called Orgasm...and I want to give you one soon.."said Ray...
''Silly, it is not.."said Kayla...in between more kisses...
Ray lifted her up...Her Mini robe fell off..He entered her softly....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kayla, babyyyyyy.." he moaned as they made love standing up in the corner...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ray....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she squealed....

''Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn girllllllllllllllll, ummmmmmmmmmmmph..." he moaned....
Ray layed Kayla across their bed and entered her slowly and softly...She was warm and surprisingly very wet.....Her skin was so soft and smelled so good...He was losing his mind....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kayla....Lawwwwwwwwwwd...I missed you baby.." he said..

"I missed you too...." she said...tears flowing down her face as they began to make sweet love...

"Oh my goodness...woooooooooooooooooooooo...you are so...so hard..ouuuuuuuuuuuu...."she moaned..


"It's because of you...You make me this way Kayla..." he moaned..


SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF SWEET LOVEMAKING commenced in their bedroom...


Their bed was squeaking out of control...the headboard felt like it was going to shake loose and seperate itself from the bed...


Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kayla, babyyyyyy.."he moaned...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou...Ray...I Loveeeeeeee youuu!" she moaned...

Her body was shaking...She was crying like a little girl and turning her head from side to side and he was cumming himself, like a gusher.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd! KAYLA...I LOVE YOUUUU....OUUUUUUUUU" he yelled as his toes curled.


They lie in the bed, soaking wet with perspiration....
Within a few minutes Ray mounted Kayla again....

The bed was squeaking so hard, it sounded like it was going to go through the wall and the headboard was slamming against the wall ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodnessss.ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....I can't believe you...Ouuuuuuuu"she moaned...

"Yesssssssssssssss baby, yessssssssssssssssss..Oh Kayla, you are driving me crazy....Woaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.." he yelled..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ray,......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..
"Oh my goodness...woooooooooooooooooooooo...I can't believe you are still so...so hard..ouuuuuuuuuuuu...."she moaned..

"You make me that way.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good lawd girl!!Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.." he moaned...

"I see...Myyyyyyyyyyyy goodness!!! Ouuuuuuuu!" she said.


ANOTHER THREE HOURS went by...
Kayla was sitting on the side of the bed...In her mini robe...Her left leg still shaking...Ray was fast asleep...She was trying to catch her breath....

She smiled ......She wasn't leaving this man anytime soon...She thought..




III-
I rifled through some files a little later on, when I smelled a very familliar fragrance behind me...It was Kayla!!!
''Hi Kevin, I brought some Warm Bagels with Cream Cheese and Coffee..." she said and sat down next to me..We were in the law library....
She looked through some files....
''Thanks for coming...I know you didn't have to come...Both of your clients have been exonerated.."I said as I ate the warm Bagels and sipped my tumbler of coffee..
"I came for you Kevin, you're family...Almost as much family as Olivia,Donnie Ray and Beverly...Your wife helped me and Ray find the apartment we presently live in and I hope one day when Ray and I get married ,She's around to help us get a house too!"said Kayla..

''From the way you're glowing..I take it..Ray is home..."I said.

''Yes he issss...He is definitely home..And next week, We are going to Punta Cana...He's off and I certainly have the time.."said Kayla who was gushing...
"That's great..."I said, smiling...
"Now let's look at these..." she said leafing through the files I had...
''There appears to be a huge payment from the late Gangster, Manny Spain to Judge and Committee Chairman Ralph Simpleton...He bought a Summer Home in Cape Cod....Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.......and look at this...Other payments were made to him from now deceased gangsters Frank White,  Jake "Greasy Thumbs"Gaskins and Baby Dave Gillis ...They co-incide with him ruling favorably in cases involving their associates...He has a summer home in Martha's Vineyard paid by one, Another Summer Home in Hawaii and he and his wife took a trip to Europe last year with money from another payment..."said Kayla.

"This Federal Judge was investigating Organized Crime in Philadelphia...Now these guys are all dead thanks to Law Enforcement and their organizations smashed...The payments had been made long ago...I imagine this Federal Judge found out about the payments and was set to question and expose Ralph Simpleton..."I said..


''So he reached out..He reached out and got this Neil Monroe charactor and an attractive and ambitious young Attorney willing to move up quickly....."said Kayla.
"How Ironic he turns up on the committee to investigate this judge's murder...Neil Monroe hires and pays this killer...According to what he's told the FBI... Monroe so far has said nothing... Monroe enlists Ms. Locket to honey trap and then Blackmail everyone on the committee...It works like a charm..They vote to shut down the investigation...But superior court judge Mike Sanderson and Assistant U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson


don't go along with the majority....They believe there is in fact a conspiracy....Sooooo Mike Sanderson is set up first....They don't figure on you being able to get him off...but you do...Then Tony Richardson is charged with murder and had I not ran up on Neil Monroe, Mike Sanderson would have been charged with murder also..."I said..

"Both would have been gone and the investigation shut down....The only problem is, we can't prove any of this?" said Kayla..

"Maybe not...but Simpleton will have to answer questions about why these organized crime figures gave him all of this money and how he can afford summer homes and European trips...It should make him quite uncomfortable..."I said.

"The hitman has identified Neil Monroe as the man who hired and paid him to kill the judge ,but is their any connection to him and Simpleton?" asked Kayla..

I smiled..

"Glad you asked...."I said and dropped some more files on the table..

"It took my guys awhile...but we found several payments wired to an off shore account, belonging to Neil Monroe from a dummy account belonging to Ralph Simpleton and wired from a Cyber Cafe...
And these photos ,taken from the days the payments were made shows look who making the payments himself..?" I asked..
"Oh My God...That's Ralph Simpleton..." said Kayla...
"Let's go visit a friend of mine at the FBI..." I said..

IV-
Deputy FBI Special Agent in Charge ,Sharon Hopkins was all smiles when she saw what Kayla and I had uncovered....

"I don't believe it....This is everything right here.....After we arrested the hitman, we wrote it off as a lone gunman...The Judge had sent him up for 10 years on a robbery charge...He had just gotten out of prison and had been stalking him...He always said that he had been hired by somebody....When Sissy and her guys arrested Neil Monroe, The judge's killer positively identified him as the man who hired and paid him....But Kevin, you and Kayla just put together all of the dots....Ralph Simpleton hired Monroe and Monroe recruited the killer and then the young lady who was Honey trapping and Blackmailing the others....Good work...."Said Sharon..
"This was all Kevin...I had nothing to do with the investigation...I just defended two dirty dogs, who happened to be right about something for a change.."said Kayla..

"You mean Assistant U.S. Attorney Pretty Tony, the playboy and Touchy feely Mike 'Slappy"Sanderson? yes I know girl...Even a broken watch is right twice a day..."said Sharon...

 I hugged Kayla..
And the three of us had a good laugh...

EPILOUGE-


The FBI arrested Judge Ralph Simpleton and charged him with conspiracy to commit murder, extortion, wire fraud and a host of other crimes...He was removed from the bench and got up to 99 years in prison...

Neil Monroe was convicted of two counts of first degree murder and given two life sentences.....

The man who killed the judge was convicted of murder for hire and sentenced to 66 years in prison.....
Mike Sanderson retired from the bench...He is in private practice...He made good on what he promised my wife..
He did get married...
 He married another young lady who was clerking for him.


and by the time he and his new wife returned from their honeymoon...She was pregnant...

Assistant U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson however, who is still married ran into Kayla Bennett sometime later in court..

"My My Myyyy Ms. Bennett...How nice to run into you again..." he said seductively...

"Hello Attorney Richardson.." she said..

"Come on now...I thought we were uh on a first name basis....Especially since the uh last time we were together in the parking lot.....I never got a chance to properly thank you for all your help in clearing up that business ....I'm glad that committee is done with...How bout we skip drinks and go to my hotel? I'm not staying far from here.." he whispered seductively in her ear..

''Uhhhhh I don't think that would be a good idea...My man wouldn't approve of that and for that matter, NEITHER WOULD YOUR WIFE!!! You have a nice day now." said Kayla , who smiled and walked away...
He stood and watched her walk away....

He stomped his foot in anger... "DAMN IT, WHO KEEPS TELLING ALL THESE WOMEN ABOUT MY WIFE?"  he wondered..


13 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Ray put the good D on Kayla...She aint goin nowhere!LOL!

Swaggie said...

How does Billy Dee say it.."Works Everytime" LMAO @ Grover's comment!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES IN THE AIR!

James Perkins said...

No surprise there!

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ this morning's comments...I was just getting ready to say, I just read this..Great Story!

Rita said...

I'm Laughing at the comments too Cheryl...I just read this...It was a great story and nice wrap up Keith!

Toni said...

Nicely Done as usual Keith!

Angie B. said...

Can I copy my friends words and say nicely done as usual too Keith!

Sunflower said...

Nice ending to a good story Keith!

Lisa said...

I read this Friday, but I didn't get a chance to comment...Loved it Keith!

Halo said...

Same here,I read this Friday too, but I didn't get a chance to comment.Great story Keith!

Vanessa said...

I'm a little disappointed in Kayla...I know she was a little upset with Ray, but still she nearly cheated on him...and for what? Now she's going to stay because he put that good lovin on her...

Brenda said...

That's just how it works sometimes!