Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Beautifully Blackmailed

TWO DAYS LATER-
After about two days, ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy gave up....He left the front of our apartments and Ms. Jade went back to her apartment...Still , we knew we weren't done with him...

We sat around our conference table discussing the case that Ms. Yvette was preparing for..
 "This is the file on Billie Lawrence....The Book...Perhaps it would have been if you had known this before you faced her..."said Yvette to Bee Bee..
Bee Bee smiled..  "Courtesy of your uh friend in the D.A.'s office huh?"she said and chuckled..
"He likes me, what can I say?" said Yvette with a shy smile.
 "It's nice to be liked like that.." said Sofia, giggling like a school girl..
''So about this case?" I said, breaking up the girl talk...
Khalil pulled out a glossy of the murder victim, a shapely and attractive Blonde who had been stabbed through the heart with a dagger in what looked like her hospital room..

"Her Name is Barbara Monroe..." he said.

''WOW!  I imagine, she's looked better." I said.
"I guess she didn't die fast enough for somebody....but not our client... a 24 year old Intern, with a bit of Autism named Mikey...who has been accused of the murder...."said Bee Bee...

"Take a guess who the arresting officer is?" said Khalil..

"Lieutenant Tragg?" I asked..

It was him and at this very moment he was speaking to a press conference on Television...

"The kid was caught red handed pulling the dagger out of her chest......In his mental state, he shouldn't have been working at a hospital..."he said..

''Some people say in your mental sate , you shouldn't be working homicide." said a reporter..

This was followed by guffaws of laughter..

Lt. Tragg glared at him with a seething anger...


"Yes and he swears he has an iron clad case against our client..."said Yvette,..
''He always says that.And then it turns out he doesn't."said Sofia.

 "His Mother, a noted Educator is paying his legal fees, along with the Innocence Project, who took up the case..."said Yvette.

Jade walked in just then with tumblers of coffee for everybody... and files.....

"This should be of interest...I did a little digging the past few days and this is what I've found....Our little murder victim may have been blackmailing somebody..Somebody high up in Allied Chemical Company...Namely the very married President of Operations...Abel Fortune...She's 23 years his junior...They began a whirlwind affair about five years ago when he was just the top research chemist... His wife got a P.I. to follow them and the P.I. discovered the affair..They seperated..
His lab got visited by The then President of Operations....Robert Gondos.....  Abel was in a car with Ms. Monroe, probably doing the hibbity bibbity.....There was a massive explosion in which Gondos was killed...

A massive investigation insued...Abel Fortune was cleared of any wrong doing..And a short while later became The new President Of Operations..  He went back to his wife and cut the relationship with Ms. Monroe off..." said Jade.
"Okay, but where does blackmail come in?" asked Bee Bee..
"Some more digging reveals that Ms. Monroe receives monthly payments of $1800.00 ,which leads to 21K a year in addition to her regular salary from Allied Chemical...She was hired as a Consultant about five years ago..The payments are coming from a dummy account set up in a bank in wait for it...The Caymen Islands...She had a small office, but it is not known...What she actually does for the company.." said Jade..

"Our Story is that somebody got tired of paying this woman....She was already in the hospital....Somebody had poisoned her slowly with an overdose of Barbituates in her food and her drink...She was in a coma...Then somebody went in her room and finished the job....Our client was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and unwittingly pulled the dagger out of her chest, thinking he was helping her.."said Yvette..

"The Most likely person to be paying her and to be blackmailed would be Able Fortune...He was having an affair with her."said Khalil..

"Nah, His wife already knew about the affair...It was ended and they were back together.."I said.

"And he was cleared of any wrong doing in the explosion.."said Sofia..
"So It's got to be something else..." said Bee Bee..
"And that's what we gotta find."said Yvette..

II-
Sofia and Bee Bee


began to feel sorry for Agent Columbsy , sitting outside Jade's apartment complex..
They brought him Tumblers of coffee in the mornings when we left for work....After the second day, he left and Jade moved back into her apartment...
Yvette ended our meeting....

"Well we know what we have to look for...Bee Bee, do a little research into Autism....We can use that." said Yvette..
"I'm doing a lunch run, Anybody want anything?"

"I'll go with you...What you guys want?"asked Sofia..

"Get me a Cuban ,some chips and a coke.."I said..

"I want a Reuben, some chips and a coke.." said Bee Bee...
"Nothing for me....I'm going across town.."said Ms. Yvette...
"To see your uh FRIEND huh?" joked Bee Bee...
Sofia and
Khalil laughed..
"Yes." said Yvette...

"Be careful"said Jade, smiling..
"Rockland is over Olivia and Beverly's office...
"Olivia told me on the phone the other night that they see more of him than they ever wanted to.."laughed Yvette...


"Beverly's mom, Alfreda is their new office manager...

He's over there having lunch with her all the time..


But I hear you...I will be careful.."said Yvette.

III-
Everybody was gone except me and Bee Bee...I softly closed the door to the office...
Bee Bee smiled and backed up....She giggled..

"Keitttttttttttttth, not here...They aren't going to be gone long...They just went to get food.." she said..

"That's long enough ."I said and pulled her toward me..
We kissed passionately.....Like it was the end of the world...It was quite obvious that Bee Bee wanted to kiss me as badly as I wanted to kiss her..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm , your lips are so soft..." I said in between kisses..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, so are yours..." she moaned...

I opened her top and stared at her breasts.....and began kissing her some more..

 "You're fresh Keith." she whispered in between more sloppy, wet kisses..

 We kissed like that for about FIFTEEN MINUTES, then we stopped....both of us breathing heavy and staring at each other...

"WOW!" was all I could say..

"WOWWW!" was all she could say...We were breathing heavy and staring at each other..

Bee Bee went and sat down at Kahlil's desk ...She was still breathing heavy...

I unlocked the door...I straightened my clothes and I sat down at my desk...I couldn't stop staring at Bee Bee...

This fierce and fearless Attorney was completely shy, blushing and unable to make eye contact with me...
 Sofia and Kahlil returned with the food...Her hair was a little mussed and she had the same look on her face that Bee Bee and I had...
So did Kahlil...It was no secret they had stopped and done the same thing we had just done in the office..

We grabbed our sandwiches and cokes  and chips and spread them amongst the desks...We each got our files on the case at hand and began reading them as we chowed down...

One thing I knew..Bed Springs would be squeaking tonight.

III-
Even though ADA Rockland Cambridge spent his lunch hour with Alfreda at Olivia and Beverly's office....Yvette still didn't go into City Hall, She waited for Gary to meet her on the corner..

"Hey Baby" he said when he walked out...
"Hi Sweetie pie.."said Yvette, who gave him a soft kiss..
He took her by the hand and walked her towards Center city....
Unknown to either of them...ADA Billie Lawrence had spotted them...

''Hmmmmmm well,well, well...That's Gary Lockwood, Investigator for this office...Having lunch and sharing a kiss with Yvette Jones huh?  She used to be Rockland's little plaything...Now his investigator is stepping out with her...Hmmmm, I wonder if Rockland knows this?  A nice little factoid to keep in the back of my mind...I may be able to use this later on.." she mused..
"Tomorrow I'll come out your way for lunch....I worry about Billie Lawrence....She's always around...She'll use anything to her advantage...She  wants to win this case badly..." said Gary..
"Even if it means putting a 24 year old Black kid with Autism in prison.....She's something..." said Yvette..

"The woman likes to win...When she lost to Olivia and Beverly ,


 she was furious...She's as bad as my boss when it comes to losing and especially to them...."Auntie and Niecey" as they have been nicknamed by the DA's office."said Gary...
"Oh My God. are you serious? Is that what they call Liv and Bev?..Some of you ADA's are so childish.." said Yvette...

"They've nicknamed you and your young ins  The Jackson Five or rather the J-5...I'm serious.."laughed Gary....
"STOPPPPPPP! No they didn't..." laughed Yvette...
"Yes they did! Billie was really spooked when Bee Bee
tied her up in court and got that hung jury last week.....She thought she had a slam dunk...She thought she could intimidate the young attorney like she's done so many times before..Bee Bee didn't flinch..So you understand, Billie wants to win this one and win at all costs....Then she's putting her bid in to run for District Attorney in the fall.."said Gary..
"Well I'm just going to have to spoil her plans."said Yvette.  "I want to win too!She won't find any dirt on me or my chillen that she can use." said Yvette...

IV-
That day after work......Bee Bee knocked on my door.....We had only been back one hour...

"Heyyyyyyy, fancy seeing you here.."I said smiling..
Bee Bee was at the door...She had on a  sheer multi-colored night gown...It came right above her thighs....She saw me looking at her legs and she smiled coyly...

I had a feeling of de ja vu.....

"Let's not play games....You know what you want and I want to give it to you..." she said softly...
"I love it when you talk dirty to me Bee Bee.."I said...

We began kissing passionately....right in the doorway...
I pulled her mini gown up and had my hands in her panties, squeezing her butt and kissing her passionately...

"Let's go inside...you got my panties showing...." she whispered..Always conscious of her surroundings.

We walked inside and I closed the door.

I ran my hands up her robe....rubbing her legs...breathing heavily...Soon I had her robe completely up...Her Gray and pink bra and matching Gray and pink lace bikini panties showing...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

"Oh My Goddd...Ohh My God..." I moaned....in between sweet, soft kisses....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmm.....ouuu is your door locked?....Oh My Goddd...Ohh My God....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Yes...it's locked....Nobody is visiting me this time afternoon anyway." I said..

"I am.." she giggled in between more soft butter kisses...
 We fell on my bed and engulfed each other in kisses that were hotter than the ones we shared in the office...
we were breathing heavy, out of control...
I slipped her robe off.....and slipped her panties down and off, she took my suit jacket off and untied my tie...I unzippered my trousers and took my socks and shoes off...

Bee Bee and I had been building up to this all day, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her in the office...Something she noticed. She would catch me staring at her and smile shyly...

I entered her....She was unbelievably soft and moist....I was losing my mind....

I lifted her up and began thrusting into her slowly and softly...She put her arms around my neck and trembled as I went to town...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd gurrlllllllllllll.."I found myself yelling..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh mah god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

We were both breathing heavily...

 I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...and licking on the other one with my mouth"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....
I had her on the bed.....She opened  her legs and pulled me closer to her....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...You can't kiss me like that and not know I'm coming up here to your apartment."she whispered softly...as I began to thrust into her a little harder and faster..."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..

"I couldn't take my eyes off you all day.I love that dress.."I said as we continued making sweet love...

"I saw you looking at me...I bought it because I knew you'd like me in it...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she said..

"Well I did...I loved it.." I said...

"Ohhh My God...Keith..ouuuu you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned..

"Ohhhhh Bee -Bee You get me that way" I said.

We were both sweating profusely...

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS...Bee Bee began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Keith...Oh My Lordd!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Bee Bee....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Keith....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

I held her tight....She trembled... She slipped her robe back on...
"I Love you..I love you sooo much!" she said...
I smiled...

"I love you too Bee..." I said...Trying to catch my breath...
We lie in my bed kissing until we both drifted off to sleep....




V-

 It was a particularly warm summer night...Yvette Jones and Gary Lockwood stood outside his home..
"Did I ever tell you how much I love your house Gary?" asked Yvette..

"Well I get that impression , even if you never told me.."he said and smiled..

 "I love the man that lives in it.." she said..

He laughed..

"That goes without saying.." he said..
He pulled Yvette to him and kissed her passionately....

"Why don't we go inside and you show me?" Said Gary...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I'd love to." moaned Yvette...

They had no idea that two people were sitting in a car directly across the street from his house..A car with tinted windows..


 The driver had a camera and was shooting photos of the two of them ,kissing passionately...
"Isn't that a conflict of interest Billie?" asked the photographer...Assistant District Attorney ,Bobby Bushay, protoge' and sometime lover of ADA Billie Lawrence..

"Not really? He can date whoever he wants... But I know Rockland Cambridge

 and I know how prickly he can be...I'm betting he doesn't know his investigator is sucking face with his ex-girlfriend..and I'm betting they keep their relationship very low key..."said ADA Billie Lawrence..

"So, you gonna tell him?" asked Bobby..

"No....Not Yet......I want you to develop a set of those photos and mail them to all four of Ms. Yvette Jones's young charges..and that investigator of hers, Jade Lee..








And We'll sit back and watch the chaos this causes..."said Billie,

laughing to herself..."If Rockland ever gets wind of this...Things will be real frosty in his office...He's such an egomaniac...He'll throw a fit, kick chairs....

Might even ask Lockwood to resign or transfer to another ADA....You should have seen the way he acted when he lost all of those times to Olivia and Beverly."


said Billie..

"Auntie and Niecy...Oh yeah! I was there when he won...The one time he beat them...He acted like he'd hit the lottery...When they overturned the verdict and went on to win the retrial , he was quiet and secluded for about two weeks..He's a real head case..Hard to believe the guy gets laid... But now regarding uh the J-Five...You think they don't know? You think they don't know their boss is bangin one of the investigators for the D.A.'s office?" asked Bobby Bushay..

"Oh I'm sure they do....But what they don't know is that SOMEBODY ELSE KNOWS....This will drive her and even them over the edge.....And it will give me an edge when the trial begins in a few days.."said Billie Lawrence..

"You really know how to play the percentages."said Bobby
"That's why I win...That's why I always win!" laughed Billie Lawrence...Who slowly opened his trousers and took his now erect and engorged penis in her hands...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu that's why I always win." she said..

'Ohhhhhhhhhh my godddd yessssssssssss...yessssssssssssssss.." he moaned softly....as she stroked him...

She kissed him passionately.... The car began to rock up and down like crazy....It was good that the windows were tinted....That didn't stop the windows from steaming up though!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing And Applauding and Throwing My Panties!

Brenda said...

I figured you would after reading this installment!

Cheryl said...

LOL!

Rita said...

Another good storyline Keith! Shame Yvette and Gary are semi sneaking around...One man shouldn't have so much power over their personal lives!

Lisa said...

Rita ,I agree as in Rockland,One man shouldn't have so much power over their personal lives! But even under the best circumstances...Dating someone who works for your ex...Though no fault of Yvette's could be rather uncomfortable...

Gary certainly knew Yvette was Rockland's ex.....

Halo said...

Gary knew, but from what I understand...Gary had been trying to get with Yvette before she and Rockland hooked up...And Rockland knows this..He laughed about how Yvette used to turn Gary's advances down...

Vanessa said...

It's just one of those things....And let's remember...Gary is an Investigator for the D.A.'s office...He is assigned to Rockland...but they're not exactly friends...They don't hang out...They are co-workers...Boss and Employee...Rockland is over the top over Beverly's mother, Alfreda....Why should he care about what Yvette is doing?

Toni said...

Because he does...People do in those situations...There is always some emotional residue left over from a lot of relationships...Rockland and Yvette dated for two years...Remember how messed up Yvette was when she first discovered Rockland was with Alfreda...She kind of stalked him, sitting outside of Alfreda's apartment listening to them make love??

Angie B. said...

You bring up a GOOD point....Remember Rockland admitted to Gary...that he'd feel better knowing Yvette has moved on too ,so that he could move on.

Sunflower said...

I remember, but he wouldn't feel good knowing she'd moved on to Gary...

George S. said...

I'm reading these comments and this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard....Rockland is crazy about Alfreda...He's get a hard on at the mention of her name..He's over Yvette, been over her...

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Nah Bruh, He aint...He's always asking her if she's seeing someone...he was watching her apartment to see if someone was there once ,He's tried to kiss her...and he got mad at her awards ceremony when she wouldn't kiss him in the lips..He's still got feelings for her...