Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Manilla ,My Dear

I woke up the next morning and took a nice slow ,hot shower....Put on a new suit I had just had made for me by Sam the Tailor and some new shoes...
I felt good...I let Bee Bee sleep...After all we had really had a good workout last night in bed...I know she was dead tired..

Bee Bee came in the bathroom and draped her arms around me...

"Good Morning Hot stuff...I need you to do your Bee Bee a favor." she said and gave me a soft kiss...
I loved it when she spoke of herself in the third person...I turned around and pulled her to me and kissed her passionately..
''Gladly" I said..We kissed for about TEN MINUTES....I was ready for part two of what we had had last night...Bee Bee could feel that I was and she softly and gently broke our embrace...
"Not that kind of favor...I believe I already did that kind of favor most of last night.."she said...
''Yes you did...lawd that was a helluva favor.." I said..
I slipped her sheer little mini night gown up and began to kiss her some more, a little slower...I slowly slid my hand in her panties and rubbed her butt, which she enjoyed...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you need to stop.." she moaned...

"You need to stop being so sexy.." I said softly in between kisses... 

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, what can I do?" she asked playfully in between kisses.. 

"There's nothing you can do...ummmmmmmmmmmph.."I moaned in between more kisses...

Bee Bee slowly broke our embrace again...

"You're so silly...There is my door keys...I need you to run down to my apartment and get me a pair of panties and a bra...Your choice as long as they match...Pick me out a nice dress, again your choice...grab my shower gel, my body lotion and deoderant and a bath rag and towel..." she said.

''Damn,I better write this down.."I laughed..
''I can't run back to my apartment like this...In this..You can see right through it..There are people stirring around.." she said..

I laughed...She was right...It came to her thigh and it was so sheer, it left nothing to the imagination...

"I don't want you turning on any other man but me.." I said..

''Awwww, and I don't want to turn on any man but you.." she said and then we kissed some more..

"Ummmmmmmm now go down to my apartment and get my things.." she whispered....


 I opened my door to go to her apartment and I found a Manilla Envelope with my name on it.. Keith Jones,outside by my door.

I put it on my breakfast table without opening it...

I went down to Bee Bee and Sofia's apartment... Sofia wasn't there, but there were two Manilla Envelopes with both their names on it.. Beatrice Evans  and 'Sofia Garcia. I picked them both up and then grabbed
Bee Bee a dress, a pair of panties and a bra, her shower gel, her body lotion , a tooth brush and tooth paste,deoderant and her favorite fragrance..put them in her over night bag and returned to my apartment upstairs...
Bee Bee was ecstatic...

"You are such a good boyfriend, you remembered the tooth brush and tooth paste...And nice pick for a dress and you even color co-ordinated my panties and bra...Wow!We are real intimate now Huh?" she said and went into my bathroom and began showering and getting dressed...

I got a knock on my door a little while later.. It was Khalil and Sofia..
 ''Hey Home slice...Look what was outside my door this morning."said Khalil...He was holding a Manilla Envelope, Just like the one I had gotten..

''Wait til you see what's inside." he said.



Sofia looked on my breakfast table..

"I see you got one too." she said..
I passed her her's..

"So did you and your roomie.." I said..."I uh stopped down your room to get some things for Bee and I saw it, So I brought them both up.."I said..

Sofia looked at me the way a teacher does a naughty boy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bee is here huh?  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she laughed...

Bee Bee was coming out of the shower...She was fully dressed by now..

"Yes I'm here...Where you been all night?" she asked and both girls laughed...They were indeed sisters..Not Biological, but the closest thing to it...

..I passed her her Manilla envelope.
''What's this?" she asked..
''We all got one, let's open them together." I said.

There were several photos of Ms. Yvette and Gary...Laughing and talking at an out door Bistro,Holding hands and walking together in Center City...
Kissing passionately on a street corner....In a cafe and in front of Gary's house...
''Whoever sent these to us doesn't know that we know about Ms. Yvette and Gary."said Khalil..
"No pal...They want us to know that they KNOW ABOUT GARY AND MS YVETTE!" I said to my three friends.
"Keith is right." said Sofia.
"It's Billie Lawrence."said Bee Bee.




II-
At The Office, Ms. Jade looked at the photos..
"I got a manilla envelope too, Same photos...This morning, just like you.." she said.

 "Wow!  The Cat is out of the bag." I said.
 "You think Rockland got em too?" asked Yvette..
 "No...If he did...He'd be over here.."said Sofia..
''Did Gary get them ?" asked Khalil..
"No, he didn't!!!...I was with him....And I stopped by my apartment this morning...I didn't get them either.." said Ms. Yvette.
"But Why Us? We already know about you and Gary?" asked Sofia...
Yvette laughed..

"This is Billie..Billie Lawrence...She's making her move..." said Yvette..

"That's extortion...She can be censored."I said..

"You can't prove that she sent them...There is no name and no forwarding address and I'm certain she didn't personally leave those little packets at your apartments...She's much too slick for that...But this is her.."laughed Yvette..

''So what do we do?" asked Bee Bee.
 "What do we do?  We do as we've been doing...Keith...


You and Sofia..Go visit our client...He has an arraignment...Try to get him some bail..See if his Church or his Mother's Job will put up the money...Bee Bee, You finish up that research on Autism , Have me a report prepared by end of day." said Yvette.

"I'm on it.." said Bee Bee.
"Khalil, Jade, go talk to  these people at Allied Chemical..."said Yvette..
"We 're on it Boss Lady."said Khalil..
''What do you plan to do Ms. Yvette?" asked Jade.
 ''See what kind of an offer Billie Lawrence makes me."laughed Yvette.

III-

 I found myself arguing passionately against ADA Bobby Bushay in court..He was Billie Lawrence's assistant and second chair on this case. We had expected to be arguing against her...She didn't think we were important enough to relish her time, So She gave the case to her protoge'  ADA Bobby Bushay.
With Sofia by my side, helping me..We mounted our argument.
Those Mock Trial sessions we had when we were prepping Bee Bee came in handy..Sofia could do a picture perfect impression of Billie Lawrence that was a wonder to see...It had us cracking up..
 ADA Lawrence wouldn't have found it flattering...She was one cool customer...She never flinched and never betrayed her true emotions...In fact to look at her, it was as if something was very funny and only she knew it..The rest of the world hadn't gotten the punch line yet...

Bobby Bushay, although a good and  capable attorney, was no Billie Lawrence.


We were trying to get slightly Autistic Isiah Ransom released on bail..Sofia and I argued that he was a sweet and very bright boy...Only slightly Autistic, Who had a straight A average throughout High School and was taking a special  class at Community College... We argued that he had no prior  history of violence and was not a flight risk..He had interned at the hospital for a year and was generally loved by the entire staff.

 Bobby argued that Isiah Ransom was accused of a Capital Crime, First Degree Murder and that he was indeed a danger to society and himself..

Sofia paraded his teachers from Elementary ,Middle and High school as well as community college and several Therapists who gave him glowing reviews..She said that he didn't know Barbara Monroe and had no personal reason to harm her!
I argued that his Mother, A noted Special Education teacher would make sure he appeared in court...

The Judge agreed with us and granted him a reasonable bail, Which His Church and The Innocence Project paid..

Isiah Ransom was released on bail....Score One for us..
Bobby Bushay was visibly shook..So Was his mentor, Billie Lawrence.First Bee Bee

had gotten a hung jury over Billie and now Sofia and I


had successfully gotten our client released and bested her protoge' ADA Bobby Bushay...She did not like that at all..

 Bobby Bushay looked like a hurt puppy...He looked like a prize student who hadn't quite measured up to his teacher's standards....
Unflappable...Billie Lawrence didn't look his way or betray any emotion at all...

Ms. Yvette was sitting in the back of the courtroom with a wry smile on her face...

Billie walked over to her..

''Ms. Jones..You've taught your young attorneys well...I must say...They are skilled far beyond their years...They are quite surprising..." she said.
"They Are...They surprise me everyday with how good they are.." said Yvette..

''Speaking of Surprises...I've been hearing some surprising things about you.."said Billie..
"Really? Like what?" asked Yvette.. Who knew the pitch was coming!

"Ohhhh like youuuuu and a certain Investigator from the D.A.'s office have been spending a great deal of time together...Kissing, Holding hands,Kissing, Spending the night at his home...Allegedly doing other things....And this certain investigator just happens to work for your old boyfriend...My colleague, Rockland Cambridge..Isn't that interesting?They work together and they share a woman...Namely you...That's what the word on the street is...The whispers on the street you know." she said and laughed..

"Very interesting..Cut the crap Billie....You sent those photos to my staff huh? Shame on you Billie...That's low, even for you."said Yvette..

"Photos, What photos? What ever are you talking about?" asked Billie innocently...

"What do you want?" asked  Yvette..
"Tell Beatrice...I don't plan to retry her client...He's as good as free...and for your client...I'll drop First Degree Murder down to Man one, Ten years...He'll be out in five...possibly three.." said Billie..

"Nope...He didn't do this...We are pleading Not Guilty to all charges and going to trial.."said Yvette.
"Sure you wanna go that route? I've got two eye witnesses and physical evidence..." said Billie..

''Well then you should have no problem then..."said Yvette.
"First degree Murder sends him away for the rest of his life..Do you want to risk that?" said Billie..
''An Innocent verdict frees him the rest of his life."said Yvette.
"You think real hard about your decision Yvette...Think about Gary and what might happen to him if Rockland should hear the same gossip I'm hearing or worse...See those wicked photos you were talking about......Of which I know nothing about...I'm going by what you said...Of course ,Gary could always go back to the Police department, As a uniform cop on the beat or a roller...After he's been a Lieutenant, Imagine that? You think on that."said Billie..
"You know Billie...As a Blackmailer...You make a pretty good Assistant District Attorney...I hear you're thinking about running for District Attorney...With the Mayor's Backing..Good Luck to you."said Yvette, who walked away...
"Do I have your vote Yvette?" asked Billie jokingly...

"Not a Chance." said Yvette, laughing coyly and walking away...

IV-
In the office of Rockland Cambridge, his investigator , Gary Lockwood sat reading the paper...
''Hey Boss Man..What do you think of Billie Lawrence?" asked Gary.
''She's a hell of an Attorney...Horrible person though...She seems to relish in destroying people...I'm not talking about criminals that we all put away..I mean people she sees as competitors ,People in her way...I understand she's always been like that her whole life, Elementary School, Middle School, High school, College...Nobody liked her...She was always competitive...Always had to be the best, Her career came first...Three ex husbands will attest to that..."said Rockland, who paused..

"I suppose I'm the same way...Not many people like me either..It makes me a great Lawyer and Prosecutor, but a lonely ,friendless person...I just don't try to destroy everybody the way Billie Lawrence does..I don't relish it, you know?" He said.

"Oh!You have any ex-wives bossman?" asked Gary...

"No...I've never been married..Speaking of exes though, You know...I saw Yvette Jones today..Lawd she's a sexy woman...She is getting ready to go up against Billie Lawrence in court next week...Now that you mention it."said Rockland..
"Yeah,I know.."said Gary..
"You like Yvette don't you?  I understand...I'm in love with another woman...but I still kind of have feelings for Yvette...I guess I want her to be with somebody so I can move on...So I can get her out of my system...
When we were breaking up...Yvette told me.."Someday you'll want somebody who cares enough to be upset when they don't get enough of your time,Someone who is only concerned about you and not who is checking for them, Someday you might want someone to nag you ,only because they want you to do better,and someone who never hesitates to put you before herself..Someday you'll wish for someone who is forgiving, trustworthy and yet so willing to put up with the bullshit you come with..Someday you'll want everything that I was to you.."
''Wow, that was deep"said Gary...who was actually moved!
"Yeah hauntingly deep..Yvette is a sweet girl..She's a hell of an Attorney too!  I hope Billie doesn't grind her up...She won't find any dirt on Yvette..She's as clean as the board of health.."said Rockland with a smile..
"How about Billie...Any dirt on her?" asked Gary..
"I've heard one story for years...But I don't know if there is any validity to it..That she's been sleeping with our very married Mayor and Pastor...Cecil "Get Right" Brown...The same Mayor whose wife, Anita Brown was caught in a hotel room with a major city contractor a few years ago...

Story has it that Billie has been keeping his bed warm for years..

but I don't know that there is any truth to it.."laughed Rockland..
''Hmmmm",laughed Gary.

 V-
At the office...Kahlil returned with a report..
"I went over Allied, Talked to a number of people.It appears that Abel Fortune is no longer the President..He stepped down and turned over operations to a guy named Bob Sennett...I have interviews with both of them tomorrow."said Kahlil..

"Good Work Khalil...and Keith and Sofia

successfully got the better of Billie Lawrence's Boy Toy, Bobby Bushay and got our client bail and his freedom...
"Our Job is to keep him that way.." said Yvette..
"Really, Her and Him? She's old enough to be his mother.."I laughed..
"Oh yeah, he's been sniffing around her for years...He's so horny for her...If she said the word panties, he'd cum in his trousers.." Said Yvette..




Sofia, Me and Khalil cracked up laughing...

Bee Bee came in the room just then...
"Here is your report on Autism Ms. Yvette and The Autopsy and Tox reports came today too."said Bee Bee who passed all of this to Yvette.
Yvette hugged Bee Bee and kissed her on the cheek...

''Outstanding Baby girl...It's been a good day...You guys, take the rest of the day off...Get some rest..I love and appreciate all four of you." she said. ''Where is Jade?"asked Yvette..
"She got a call...Some Personal Business.."said Khalil..
Jade walked into the bar , where D.A. investigator, Gary Lockwood was sitting..

"I came when you called..What's up?" she said..


"Yvette told me that Billie Lawrence sent some rather unflattering photos of me and Yvette around to you and the kids,I understand..."said Gary...

"They weren't unflattering, they were pretty nice."joked Jade..

''Well I think it's time we turned the tables on Ms. Lawrence...I happen to know that she's sleeping with young ADA ,Bobby Bushay...He said and passed her a surveilience photo.

and in addition to that, she's keeping the Mayor's bed warm.."said Gary..
"You don't say?" laughed Jade..

Gary passed her a camera...

"It takes pretty good photos...I happen to know that the Mayor has a private loft

that he's been keeping his entire administration..His wife doesn't even go there...I can show you where it is...I'll bet you some interesting people come and go from there.."laughed Gary...
Jade laughed...

"Hmmmmm...interesting...Buy me a drink and I'll formulate a plan.I know some people who can help out."said Jade...

They both laughed..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


15 comments:

Angie B. said...

Awwwwwwwwwww Suki suki now! It's about to get deeep!

Toni said...

The Water is about to get deep!

Sunflower said...

Gary and Yvette are about to open up a Hornets Nest here!

Lisa said...

I can't wait until midnight...I sure wish you'd run two installments a day..At least two.

Halo said...

You know how to keep your audience hooked!

Vanessa said...

Awwwwwwwwwww Suki suki now!Ish just got real!

Cheryl said...

Didn't it now? LOL!

Rita said...

Lawd! Can this get any thicker?

Brenda said...

I love your titles...This one was great!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Things are about to get a little messy! Especially if the rumors about Billie and the Mayor are true!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Bee Bee and Keith are real intimate...He picks her underwear out and her wardrobe for the day! WOW!

Toni said...

ESCAPADES next married couple.!

Brenda said...

Keith and Bee Bee are too intimate...They should go on and just get married! It quite obvious they are soul mates!

Tate 2 said...

Reminds me of that Prince song "If I was your girlfriend" could I dress you? LOL!

Anonymous said...

I thought that Bathroom scene and what she asked him to do was so intimate, so sexy..I just hurled my panties!