Sunday, August 19, 2018

The Neighbor, Part 2

"BOBBY?" asked Yvette...

"Hi Neighbor.."said Bobby Bushay....."I see you just moved in.....I'm kind of new here too...I've been here about two or three weeks..." he said..

"That was the last time anyone has seen you!" said Yvette.

"I've been seen by who I've wanted to be seen by...."said Bobby....  "I saw Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West earlier this afternoon....They live about a block from me..Imagine that, me living a block from Billie's arch nemesis's ..hahahahahaha and next door to her other arch nemesis...Hahahahahah, poetic justice.." he laughed..

"Bobby, she's worried sick about you...She went looking for you yesterday.......She was in tears...She told me to ask you to call her , let her know you're alright.....She said it doesn't matter what time of night..She'll be up.."said Yvette softly..

''Did you guys win that case?" he asked, totally ignoring what Yvette had said about Billie..
"Yeah we did...We got an acquittal.."said Yvette...

He pumped his fist....

"YEAHHH!" he said..Glad that Billie had lost again..Olivia and Beverly had beaten her recently...Young Bee Bee Evans had surprised her and gotten a hung jury, Yvette had beaten her and now Yvette and her young charges , Keith Jones and Bee Bee Evans had given her another resounding beating...She just wasn't herself lately....

"She really hurt you didn't she?" said Yvette...
''She was sleeping with the Mayor....Sleeping with him for years...and me too! I heard the rumors, the stories...but I didn't believe em until I saw that zip drive.." he said..

"Zip drive? What Zip Drive?" asked Yvette...

"You don't know do you?  I got a zip drive in the mail, So did she and the Mayor...but apparently no one else...And whoever was behind this hasn't asked for money or anything yet...but it's got video of her and Mayor Brown going at it in his secret love nest.."said Bobby..

''Love Nest?" asked Yvette..
"You really didn't know did you? The Mayor owned a loft in midtown...Nobody knew about it...Except Billie...They were uh shacking up , secret rendezvous...and all this time, I thought I was her only love...That bitch, there is nothing she could say to me...NOTHING!" he said..

''Wow!  Well, your secret is safe with me...I won't tell her I saw you.."said Yvette.
"I don't care if you tell her where I am....I won't be living here much longer any way...I have a limited lease...But hopefully this job I applied for comes through..."he said.

"Ohhhh you have a job offer huh?  Corporate firm, Small practice?" asked Yvette...

"I've applied for the District Attorney's job of Suburban Bayside,it's vacant and I have five years experience being an Assistant District Attorney here in Philadelphia...I'm actually over qualified for that position,.....I'll no longer be an Assistant District Attorney...I'll be the District Attorney..How ironic..She was getting ready to run for District Attorney here...backed by her boyfriend the Mayor...But I'm actually going to be one..."he said proudly..
''Wow, talk about a power move...I hope you get it.."said Yvette...

 "Thank you." he said.

Bobby smiled...He looked at Yvette's shapely legs and smiled sheepishly...He could see her panties a little bit...

"You'd better uh get back inside...It's a little uh drafty out here.." he said.
Yvette looked at him...

"Men, you're all alike....Good Bye Bobby...." she said and smiled.....She had forgotten she had on this super short Night Shirt...She had given Bobby an eye full of more of her than he had a right to see...

She walked back into her new apartment..smiling and shaking her head....She laid down in the bed with Gary...
Gary woke up....He put his arms around her waist and hugged her...
They kissed passionately for a few minutes....Then they both laid back down...Yvette snuggled up into his arms and drifted off to sleep..

II-
Ms. Yvette walked into the office the next day looking good...Another new dress...Her hair on point..

Since I'd known her...I'd never seen her in the same outfit twice...She was indeed a sexy woman..
"Hey Guys....Guess who lives next door to me?" said Ms. Yvette..

I passed her a tumbler of coffee...

She smiled warmly at me...

"Thank You!" she said..

"It must be somebody big...Spill the tea boss lady.."said Bee Bee..

"Yeah, spill the tea.."said Sofia..

"Bobby Bushay...Former ADA Bobby Bushay...That was him making all that racket yesterday."said Yvette..

"Oh wow, Billie Lawrence's second in command eh?" said Khalil..
"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo not anymore...They've split up!!!!!"said Yvette..
"They broke up!  A few weeks ago and he quit the D.A.'s office..  She's really messed up about the break up.."said Bee Bee..

"Yeah, she was in tears...asked Ms. Yvette to please find out where he was and to tell him to call her at any time of night...She even hugged Ms. Yvette.."I said..

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?  AYE MIOS DIOS!"said Sofia..

"DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"said Khalil..

"Get this...He said he got a zip drive with video of her and the Mayor doing the Hibbity Bibbity in a love nest the Mayor has owned for a few years.."said Yvette....

 "WOW!  First Cecil "Get Right" Brown's wife gets caught in a hotel room with a city contractor.Now this..Remember that? We were in law school.." I said.
 "I remember that...Lt. Tragg

 and his men were searching for a murder suspect and they went to the wrong room.." said Bee Bee...
 "Yeah....I remember that...They had reporters and camera men there..Caught em butt naked in the room.....I laughed until I cried.."said Khalil..
"Remember when she through her shoe at Lt. Tragg....???That was priceless..." laughed Sofia...

Jade had heard the tail end of the conversation....She cracked up laughing...
"Jade..I was telling them that I live next door to former ADA Bobby Bushay....and that was him and some woman making all that racket last night..."said Yvette..

"Oh My God....Really?" she laughed....

"He told me he got a zip drive with video of her and our esteemed Mayor doing the Hibbity Bibbity in his secret love nest and apparently they had been doing the Hibbity Bibbity for a long time.."said Yvette..

Jades mouth opened wide and she laughed..

"You don't say?" she said and she howled with laughter....
"My god, it's like a soap opera over there at City Hall...I'm glad we have a little down time and don't have to be bothered with all of that..."said Yvette..
"So Ms. Yvette, are you going to tell Billie where Bobby is?" I asked..

"Only if I run into her and she asks... None of us have any court cases pending...We don't have to be over there..So it's not likely I'll run into her..He told me he'll be moving in a few weeks..He has a job offer in Bayside...the District Attorney's job...."said Yvette...
"He's obviously gotten over Billie...He had somebody over his place yesterday....In the mid afternoon gettin it in.."I said and put my arms around Bee Bee, who giggled..

"Jealous?" she joked..

I whispered in her ear...

"Just a little envious...that's what I wanted to be doing with you.." I said..
Bee Bee smiled and gave me a soft wet kiss.
that lingered a little longer than suspected...

"Tonight.." she whispered....

''Am I going to have to throw some cold water on you two.?"joked Ms. Yvette.

Khalil and Sofia laughed.....

We loved our jobs and we loved our boss.....I don't know which one more..

III-
It was a rainy Friday Night...It was pouring.....
Bee Bee and I ordered Cheese Steaks and sodas...and decided to stay home...My apartment...Which was like her second home now..
She had a drawer...Three Drawers, in which she kept Panties, Bras, Tampons....Lipstick, Toothpaste, Shower jell, bath rags, Blouses...Make up...

She kept a few dresses hanging up in my closet...and a night shirt or two...
I didn't mind...It meant she was with me ,even when she was not..
We wound up making out ,after we ate and making love..
It was just raining too hard to want to go out...


Sofia and Khali hooked up with Josie and Paris
They went to the movies and then to Aqua Bar..

Rain or not...It was Friday night and it was packed ....Olivia and Donnie Ray


 and Beverly and Nelson had all chosen to stay in tonight...

Probably doing what Bee Bee and I were doing,
The Hibbity Bibbity as they called it..
It was a rainy night....
But a block away at Ms. Yvette's new apartment...she opened the door for Gary...
"Hey baby, I feel like going out for a drink tonight...Maybe some dinner...I know it's raining.."said Yvette.
''Well how about "Bottom of the C" for dinner and we'll go someplace really nice for drinks...Red Booth"said Gary...

"That just earned you a kiss" said Yvette
Who kissed Gary slowly....

All of a sudden a loud moan was heard through the walls..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Bobbbbbbbbbbbby...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu""

"I'm about to cum...I'm about to cum...OH LAWD...OHHHH LAWWWD, OHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bobby, give it to me, give it to me.GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE!" came the sound...

"He's got to find a job....This is all day..Doesn't he do anything else?" complained Yvette..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Bobbbbbbbbbbbby...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu""

"I'm about to cum...I'm about to cum...OH LAWD...OHHHH LAWWWD, OHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bobby, give it to me, give it to me.GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE!"

I'm about to blow my load...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDDD!"
Gary chuckled..


"Sounds like he does a lot!  Never pictured Bobby Bushay as such a stud.." he laughed.


"Come on...Let's get out of here..We taking your car?"asked Yvette..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Bobbbbbbbbbbbby...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu""

came the sounds from the wall...

Yvette grimaced....

"Am I going to have to put up with this every night?" she asked out loud..
"I thought ole boy said he was ready to cum a minute ago...."laughed Gary..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP....OUUUUUUUU\
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HERE IT COMES...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" came a loud voice...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Bobby!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."came a soft feminine coo...

Yvette grimaced...

''Satisfied now?  I think he came." said Yvette..
Gary was hysteric...

"Looks like I've got to step up my game.." he joked..

"You do just fine." said Yvette.

IV-

The next week, Olivia and Beverly kept their promise to me...
The promise they made me in Houston...That I'd work a case with them.



I sat in as third chair in a Murder case they had....It was so cool working with the two of them and Donnie Ray and Josie..

They were all so sharp and knowledgable...I loved it...I see why Bee Bee raged over them...

Beverly's husband Nelson was embroiled in another Immigration Case..This time with a Haitian..
He once again called on the services of Sofia Garcia and Khalil Ahmed...

and Bee Bee had a Murder case of her own...


She and Jade worked closely together on that...

Billie Lawrence wasn't the prosecutor in any of the cases...but she saw us in the hallway...She asked all of us if we had seen or heard from Bobby...We all said that we had not , which was true...Ms. Yvette had told us he was her next door neighbor, but we hadn't actually seen him...





Olivia, Beverly and I with sterling help from Donnie Ray and Josie Boyd got an acquittal on all charges...They thanked me for my help and said they would love working with me again...
 Bee Bee got an acquittal the very next day...
with Jade's investigatory help....and Nelson,


saved yet another person from deportation and began working on his citizenship immediately...It had been a good couple of weeks..
Ms. Yvette , who usually sat in ,in all of our trials was noticeably absent...She didn't want to run into Billie and have to lie to her...by saying she hadn't seen Bobby or tell her the truth that Bobby was next door and was seeing and screwing at least three different girls a night.....
One afternoon, a few days later...A Thursday..Gary rang the doorbell..

"Come in the door is open.."said Yvette..

 Gary noticed it was quiet...Eerily quiet...

"Ole Boy must be sleep.." Gary Mused..

"No." came Yvette's voice from the bathroom..."He moved out yesterday...He got that job in Bayside...He'll be staying in an AirR&B until he finds an apartment..He's the District Attorney of Bayside."she said and walked out...
She was dressed as a Playboy Bunny in a black bunny suit that accentuated her every curve..She wore the sexy knee high boots and fishnet Pantyhose...

Gary nearly fainted....

"OH MY GOD!" he said..

''Remember the last time I wore this? At that Halloween party at Josies...You were so fresh...You couldn't keep your hands off of me that night..I thought you were such a dog.." she laughed..
"God , I asked you to come home with me, I bought you about five drinks...Nothin was workin that night.."said Gary, still mesmerized.
''Several guys asked me to come home with them that night..and several guys bought me drinks..I didn't go home with any of them...I was good and drunk...I caught a cab....I was scared I was gonna get raped that night...I never wore this again....Until now...I'm amazed that it still fits...It is a little tight.." she said..

"LAWD HAVE MERCY YVETTE!" said Gary...

"Okayyy you're about to have a heart attack....Help me get out of this.."she said...
Gary slowly helped Yvette out of it and he also took his clothes off too...
She kissed him slowly and rubbed his back...

"Calm Down...I just wanted to see if you have the same reaction...You had back then.."she said in between
soft kisses....

"Yes...Yes lawd...only now I get to do what I only dreamed about doing back then." he said..

He laid her across the bed...and entered her softly...She was aroused and wet as he was hard....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary.." she moaned..

"Yvette, you drive me insane..." he said...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary , Oh My goooodness..ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned.. as the headboard slammed against the wall and the bed squeaked loudly...

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!"he moaned silently....

 Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou" she moaned...

Her body was shaking...She was crying like a little girl and turning her head from side to side and he was cumming himself, like a gusher.....
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!" he yelled as his toes curled...

"I can't believe this feels so goooooooooooooooood ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  OH MY GOODNESS....YOU REALLY ARE EXCITED! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she moaned..



It didn't take him long to get himself together and mount her again...

and now Nine Hours later...She was sitting across her bed...catching her breath....

''Wooo, I think I got you too excited.." she said and laughed...
"I agree...Whoa....Can you get any sexier?" asked Gary...
"Only you know that for sure..." Yvette laughed...
"I remember you saying that Bobby Bushay is the new D.A. in suburban Bayside?" said Gary..

"Yeah, it's not like being the D.A. in a big city like Philadelphia...but he's still the D.A. He's actually higher in statue than Billie...She's still an Assistant District Attorney..."said Yvette..

"Isn't it funny how these things work out...He used to run behind her..when he was an ADA...She had her eye on being District Attorney and now he is District Attorney..Just not here..but still.."laughed Gary..

Yvette sat on his lap...He hugged her...

"Like me modeling that Bunny suit for you and making love to you practically all afternoon..I never imagined that..." she said and kissed him softly...
Funny how these things work out..

EPILOUGE-
Billie Lawrence was reading the paper and she happened to see a news blurb that caught her eye...
There was a photo of Bobby Bushay and a caption that read..

FORMER PHILLY ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY TAKES BAYSIDE DISTRICT ATTORNEY JOB!


''What? He's the District Attorney of Bayside..? Bobby? Oh My goodness...I didn't think he had it in him...Ohhh my goodnes...I can't believe how turned on I am right now..Ouuuuuu." she moaned to herself..

I must find him..." she thought to herself.

For Rose



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've just got me tossing my panties!

Cheryl said...

OMG!LMAO!