Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Spilling The Tea

Houston's Airport was beautiful......
.Gary Lockwood looked around like a child on his first vacation. He vaguely heard his name being called amongst the crowd....

"Garyy!   Garrrrrrrrrrrry!  Over here!" came the voice...

He turned and saw Yvette Jones in the middle of the crowd...

He smiled and opened his arms.....She rushed into his arms ....She was so glad to see him...It had been three days...

They kissed for close to twenty minutes...
"Damn girl, it sure is nice to see you....I went on and worked those extra days....I've got two weeks...Starting this morning.." said Gary...
"I'm just glad to see you baby.." said Yvette..
Out of the corner of his eye...Gary saw a familliar figure snapping photos with a micro camera...It was ICE  Agent Shawn Columbsy...The guy who was hassling Ms. Jade a month before...What was he doing in Houston???...
He put his arm around Yvette...

"Come on baby, walk me to the car...be cool, we have company.."he whispered..

"Company?" she said..

"I'll explain later...just trust me.." said Gary...
They walked out to the parking lot....Gary looked at the car...He found a GPS unit.....He further inspected and found a second one...
"Somebody picked you up somewhere today and followed you...."he said....He looked further and found a third GPS device....

He smiled..

"Let's have some fun."he said..He attached one to an Air port security car, He attached another to a random car and he left the third one in a nearby trash container..

"That little twerp...That ICE agent..Shawn whats his name was snapping photos of us in the airport lobby...He'll be kept busy tonight.."laughed Gary..

''Why is he here? Why is he following me?" asked Yvette...

"We'll find all of that out later...Let's get out of here " he said and kissed her passionately...
They then got in the SUV....and pulled off...
ICE Agent Columbsy got in his car.....but his signal was coming from the Parking Lot...He drove around the lot several times but did not spot the car...Then he got another signal...It was headed to a suburb of Houston...He took off...
Yvette and Gary were headed miles away in the opposite direction..
They arrived at the residence we were staying in...

"WOWWWWW! This is nice.."said Gary..

"You haven't been inside yet.." she said..
 Inside...Gary was astounded...

''WOWWWWWW, Now this is living.."he said.,
 "Hi Gary!"said Olivia..
 "You're a day late, but I guess better late than never." said Beverly..
 "Hi Gary.."said Josie..
 "Glad to see you buddy...We can use your help!" I said..
"Heyyy Gary..."said Nelson...

 "It's Dad!"said Bee Bee jokingly..
"Mommy has been missing you.."joked Khalil...
"Hey Gary."laughed Keith Jones...

"Hey Gary..."said Sofia...
"Hey Kids...yall been good?" joked Gary....The four of them broke out into raucous laughter.....

''We've been busy." said Jade..
"And you got problems you don't know about....I'll tell you about it later...." said Gary...
"Look man...After Yvette shows you her room....I mean yall's room....You're welcome to join us...We are going out for drinks...

We've got a refrigerator full of food and some of the most talented cooks I've ever seen" showing Gary our Kitchen area......

"If these people stop practicing law they can always work in several restaurants."I joked, but I was serious..





.Olivia, Beverly,Josie, Yvette, Bee Bee and Sofia were excellent cooks.. And Nelson, Keith Jones and Kahlil were excellent dishwashers...I did a little cooking myself and dishwashing!








II-

We went to a very tony and popular Houston Night spot...

Beverly and Nelson and Bee Bee and Keith had found this place a few nights before..,
Yvette was ecstatic...She sat in Gary's lap...
He held her for dear life....I knew bed springs were going to be squeaking tonight...

"So what have you guys been doing in my absence?" asked Gary as Drinks
 . came for the ladies

and the guys..

 "We've been learning how futile it is to get justice in Texas.." said Olivia..

"We've argued our case in front of three State Appellate Judges, three State Appellate Judges,and one federal judge..."said Beverly...

"And they've either refused to hear us or turned us down...Ms. Cruz is still in that Detention Center and it's been two days since we told her she'd be out..."said Josie..
It was almost as if these judges knew we were coming before we got there...Something was very wrong here, Gravely wrong...We were prepared for a trial with a jury possibly...We couldn't even get a hearing! The past few days had been a total bust...
''We've even got her Visas updated.."said Bee Bee..
"She's been here twenty years man, gotten a law degree and passed the bar...Her visas lapsed,but she's not some refugee running over the border.."said Keith...

My guys were frustrated....but Olivia hadn't given up...

She had at least two other judges she planned to talk to in the coming week...
"We were a little luckier than they were.."said Yvette...

"We found her daughter...Who is an American Citizen and got her out of that Detention Center..."said Khalil...

"But they wouldn't release her to us...She's with the DHS in yet another facility...A little more humane than that detention center...Some Judge we never heard of , called and stalled her release."said Sofia..
"It's almost like this is about something else..."said Nelson...
"That's what I'm thinking..."I said.

"Me too."said Jade...
"Maybe it is....When Yvette and I were at the airport...I spotted that little twerp...ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy....

Your friend, Jade....Snapping photos of me and Yvette...I checked the car and found three GPS devices on the car..He picked Yvette up somewhere and followed her...You've got an enemy you're not aware of.."said Gary..

"What did you do with them?" I asked.

"Oh I put one on a police car..I put another on some random car and I tossed the third one in the trash on my way out...He could be anywhere right now!" said Gary....


Jade and I cracked up laughing...
 "Gary You're too much!"said Olivia..
 "Oh My God...I love it!"laughed Beverly...
 "Oh My god..."said Josie,laughing hysterically...
 "You don't know the half of it...Get Ms. Jade to tell you what she did to him in Philly.."laughed Bee Bee..
 "It's a short story.."said Keith Jones..
 "I'll say.."laughed Kahlil
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yall aint right.."laughed Sofia..
 "This sounds like something sexual.."laughed Nelson...
"For real, for real Nelson...It's not.."said Yvette...laughing....

And we all busted out in laughter...

III-
Just then , a man I did not know, but that Yvette and her people did know walked up to the bar..

"Hello Bee Bee." he said..

"You gotta lotta nerve coming up in here.."said Keith Jones...

Olivia could sense Keith's usually cheerful mood change....

"What's going on?" she asked..

"Long story Ms. Olivia.."said Sofia..

"I am U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums.....I was originally from Philadelphia...I took this new position and moved down here recently...Uh first off..Beatrice

, let me apologize to you..I was totally out of order last time we talked in Philly...I treated you as if I didn't know you...As if we weren't at least friends...I was completely wrong and I'm sorry...When you get through hating me, maybe you'll forgive me...Keith,

I'm very sorry....You have a great woman there...I'm sorry I didn't realize it until it was too late..Be good to her."he said..

 ''I don't hate you Todd!  Apology accepted..Have you been following us?"asked Bee Bee.
"Yeah, Did you send ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy after us?" asked Keith Jones..

Beverly whispered to Josie and Sofia...

"Bee Bee knows she's gonna spill the tea to us tonight before she goes to bed.."

"Oh Most def.."said Josie...shaking her head...

''Well just to give you girls a heads up...That's her ex.....They were engaged once....Bee Bee will tell you the rest.."said Sofia...

"He's Bee Bee's ex."said Khalil to Nelson and I...

"Yeah, it kind of sounded like that.."said Nelson..
 "Yeah from his conversation and your boy Keith's reaction...I gathered that.."I said
"No...I didn't send anybody after you guys..That's why I'm here...There is a very powerful influential man in this area...He's a Federal Judge..George Tarnover..He has a lot of pull...He's ordered me to find you guys and ask you to cease and desist on this case and if you refuse to uh make life very difficult for you..Agent Columbsy is his guy..He was supposed to find out where you were living...I take it he's failed...You guys aren't at any of the uh local hotels or motels....I take it you're at somebody's house or establishment...I don't care...I don't want to know...I'm gonna say I couldn't find you..I'm not going to break the law to appease him...job or no job...."said Todd Dellums..
"How did you find us?" asked Gary...

"I didn't...This is the hottest club in Black Houston...

Everybody who is anybody hangs out here...I just happened to stumble upon you tonight..."said Todd..."I wasn't even looking for you guys."

He then got a text.....He smiled..

"Well you don't have to worry about ICE agent Shawn Columbsy...for awhile.."he said and then he laughed..

"What's so funny?" asked Jade..

"He's in jail!!!!..Apparently he was taking photos in the window of some woman's house in the suburbs...She's the wife of a prominent lawmaker...She was getting undressed and she caught him!!!He's in county lockup.....I've been asked to bail him out...I'm not going to go out there tonight...I'll get him in the morning...I don't know what he was doing out there...He was supposed to be looking for you guys...I suspected he might be a closet freak!"said Todd..

"Was he?  Wow was he off!"said Gary drolly....
Yvette snickered..
So did Jade...
"Olivia, Beverly.... I don't know why this man,Tarnover has such a hair up his ass about your client, Ms. Sofia Cruz....I understand several Judges turned you down...and blocked your progress.That's because he has dirt on them and he got to them somehow!....Here....Go see this woman, Her name is Judge Claudette Robinson...She hates this man....She'll rule in your favor...He hasn't got anything on her..." he said and passed Olivia a card with a name ,an address and a phone number on it.
 "Thank You..I believe I've heard of her...Federal Judge in this district..She wasn't even on my list of Judges to see next week, Thank You."said Olivia.
"Thank You.."said Beverly...
"Ms. Jones....Call this man, U.S Circuit Judge Tommy Thompson....He'll get that little girl released...He hates Tarnover with a passion and tried unsuccessfully to have him censored once before..Mention Tarnover's name and he'll reverse anything involving him...My apologies for waking you up that night back in Philly ,with the wine and all...I was in a bad way..."said Todd..

"That's okay, forget about it.."said Yvette..

 Olivia gave Yvette the side eye...
 So did Beverly...

"Okay Bee Bee isn't the only one who will be spilling the tea tonight."she said,snickering..
 Okay I understand that he's Bee Bee's ex-fiance....Why was he at Yvette's place late at night? And With Wine??? I'm sure they all were thinking the same thing..
 Nelson gave her the side eye...

 So Did Josie...

Olivia ,Beverly,Myself, Nelson and Josie all stared at Yvette...

"Long story..."said Yvette...

"Yeah,really..."said Gary....
The rest of the night was non-eventful...We danced and drank and Yvette , Bee Bee and Jade






filled us all in on Todd Dellums, ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy and the drama surrounding them...

or as Beverly called it, spilling the tea..

Beverly told them about meeting Nelson and Larry North and how Nelson won her heart and Larry couldn't deal with it..and their struggles in Philly and San-Francisco...

 Bee Bee told us about her battles with Larry North during Beverly and Nelson's Honeymoon and how she shut down his last attempt to be alone with her, by inviting everybody out for pizza.
We all had some stories to tell...

They did anyway....





Me, Keith,Kahlil,Sofia and Josie sat and drank and laughed mostly at the stories...
Olivia sat quietly and smiled...looking over her list of judges...I'm sure she heard the stories and found them funny, but her mind was elsewhere....On this case...That woman was still in crowded detention center and her little girl was still in another county in a DHS Facility...She had to free both of them.

"You look like you're ready to go home baby girl.."I said..

"I am.."she said and smiled..It was near closing time anyway...
We all loaded up in two SUV's...Gary and Jade and I checked them to make sure there were no GPS tracking devices on them..There were none...

It was near 2:00am in the morning...Friday ...It had been a hell of a week...We'd go at this again in the next week.. We headed home...
IV-
Everyone was either drunk or sleepy....And they retired to their rooms...


Yvette led Gary by the hands to her room....She softly closed the door...
They kissed passionately...and slowly took each other's clothes off...

She softly stroked his penis as he kissed her neck, her ears and her breast....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl, I've missed you.."said Gary...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gary,I've missed you too....Everybody was hooked up, Bee Bee and Keith,


 Sofia and Khalil,


Livy and Donnie Ray


 and Beverly and Nelson..


All night I lay here listening to bed springs squeak, hearing headboards rattle and all I could think about was you.."said Yvette..

Her bedsprings were squeaking..and her headboard was now rattling...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Garyyyyy! Ohhhhh my gooodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned..in between hot smouldering kisses.

"The silence in my home was deafening...I missed your sweet voice.." he said softly...
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..I love youuuuuu.."she said softly...

"I love you tooo.." he said...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of hot lovemaking went down...

Yvette had cum close to four times tonight....Gary was cumming hard,like a gusher....His legs were bouncing....This made Yvette laugh.....but she felt good...

Olivia and I were the only other couple making love...Olivia was moving up and down on me fiercely...

In other rooms...
Beverly and Nelson, Bee Bee and Keith and Sofia and Khalil were spent and enjoying post coital cuddling...

Josie and Jade were sleeping soundly...
It was still dark out....That was all the tea that was going to be spilled tonight...


(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Toni said...

WOW! This Judge Tarnover has really put the screws to them..He is the power in Houston.

Angie B. said...

Kudos to Todd for being a stand up guy...Not playing along....Hopefully the information he gave them will turn this around..

Sunflower said...

Yes Todd has turned out to be alright after all!

Lisa said...

I think he would have sold Olivia/Beverly/Donnie Ray/Nelson and Josie down the river...but Bee Bee was another matter...He did what he did to somehow make it up to Bee Bee..

Halo said...

Well, What does Beverly always say..."The power of the pan-tays."LOL

Vanessa said...

That Poor ICE Agent...He's gotten himself locked up...LMAO! I agree Todd did what he did when he found out Bee Bee was among the attorneys involved in this case...

Brenda said...

8 Top notch Attorneys (Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Yvette, Bee Bee, Keith, Sofia and Kahlil) 1 para legal (Josie) and 2 investigators (Donnie Ray, Jade) and they can't get this woman or her daughter out of custody.....Doesn't look good...but I know they're going to turn this around...

Rita said...

I can't wait to see the old Judge get taken down a peg...I just know he is...

Cheryl said...

He's going to be like all of Keith's villians... "I don't believe it......" They all always say that...LMAO!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

LOL, they do don't they? "I don't believe it..I've been shot!" or "I don't believe it...I'm going to jail." Love it!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA TO THE SKY...THE END WAS HOT!

Captain Jack said...

They were spilling the tea, okayyyyyyyyy?