Saturday, August 4, 2018

Rum Punched

We had been home from Houston for about a week...This was the rare Saturday that Josie was with us...Not working, but hanging out with Beverly...
They were in our conference room...using a keyboard and bringing up images on our new 70 inch monitor...
You guessed it..It had nothing to do with work...

"You gonna order that dress Bev?  That's almost as scandalous as that dress you wore in Houston."said Josie with a laugh...
''It was scandalous wasn't it?  At least this dress is not a micro-mini like that dress..After I put it on, I was surprised at how short it actually was...I was afraid to bend over...And I definitely had to sit with my legs crossed...You could almost see my panties."laughed Beverly...

"That's why you should try it on first....Come on...We'll take my car...The store is in the shopping center.."said Josie..

"Yeah,I guess you're right, I've gotten so lazy recently, ordering everything on line......This dress at least comes to my calves, but it's so tight..."said Beverly...
"This dress opens at the top....You're trying to drive Nelson crazy...He'll be all over you..."laughed Josie..

"Nelson is all over me anyway..."laughed Beverly...  "But wait...He and Donnie Ray went to get lunch..We'll go after we eat..."said Beverly...

 "Look at these cute burgandy panties and Bra that  come with it..."said Beverly....
"Ouuuuu girl, those are cute...Do they have them in other colors?" asked Josie..

"I'm sure they do..." said Beverly.

Just then a familiar voice was heard that hadn't been heard in awhile..

"HELLLOOO, ANYBODY IN?" came the voice of Attorney Larry North...

He smiled..

"Uh your door was open..I uh just let myself in.."he said, laughing sheepishly..

Beverly hadn't seen him since she and Nelson got married...She tried to be cheerful..

"Hi Larry."she said, smiling sweetly...

"Hello Mrs. East.."he said..
He peered at the monitor...He saw the dress Beverly was thinking about ordering...He already imagined her in it and how sexy she'd look..He also saw the Burgandy Panties and..He smiled raffishly...The thought of seeing Beverly in these made him feel warm inside.



"I take it you are uh ordering that huh?" he said..

Beverly was a little embarrassed...She immediately got rid of the images...

"Uh, yeah, I-I was thinking about it...I'm going to the Timebomb concert next week and I uh needed something to wear.."she said...

He eyed the monitor...

"I see you guys got something new....You didn't have this the last time I was here...Uh Oh, go ahead fly girls.."he laughed...

"I thought I heard a male voice."came the voice of Olivia Bennett-Alexander...

Larry turned and was equally stunned...

"Olivia ..Olivia, Olivia....Can you get any finer?" he said..

"Hi Larry, what brings you to town?" asked Olivia..

"I'm home, visiting family and friends....I took some time off...I'm here for another week...Where is Donnie Ray?" he asked..

"I thought I heard you down here."I said as I walked into the conference room...

"What's Up Donnie Ray?" said Larry ,embracing me and giving me dap...

"I can't call it..What's up with you?" I asked..

He was in a surprisingly very good mood...Maybe he had made his peace with Beverly being married.

"I heard you guys went to Houston and performed above and beyond...Got that woman and her daughter freed , got that killer cop put in jail and brought down a right wing kingpin, that damn Judge Tarnover...Great job guys...I'm proud to know you.." he said..

He looked around...

"Heyyy today is Saturday....What are you guys doing working?" he asked..

"We aren't working....Josie and I were looking at dresses on line..."said Beverly...

"She loves this monitor....Doesn't want to use her laptop anymore...Has to do everything BIG.This Monitor was a gift from a grateful client..."joked Olivia, hugging her niece...
Josie laughed...

''A very grateful and well heeled client!"

Larry looked around...

"So where is Mr. East..?" he asked..

"He went out  to pick up lunch.....If we had known you were coming, we would have ordered more."said Beverly....Despite how that sounded...She wasn't being smart...

The peace between these two was  actually quite strange...I was waiting for something to change..

Larry said.. "Let me guess...Chinese Bob's right?"  he asked..

"Yes..We love Chinese Bob.We missed him the two weeks we were in Houston..."said Olivia..

He shook his head...

"Yeah ,I know...You guys have always loved that place..." he said.

"Well Where would you ......?" Beverly started to say, then she stopped herself...She smiled...and shook her head..

Larry North smiled..

"What?  What?  " he said..

But Beverly just said..

''Nothing!"
Just then Nelson walked in.... He had two bags....

''What do I owe you man?" I said..
Nelson, always good natured said-" Oh Nothing...We good.."he said..  "Oh Hi Larry.." he said..

"Hello Mr. East." he said dryly...


"Ouuuuu it smells delish.."said Olivia, opening the bag...and spreading the cartons out on the conference table..

She passed an order to Beverly and Josie..

 "Come on Baby, sit down.."said Beverly to Nelson..
Josie smiled..

"Thanks Nelson..." she said..
"Mmmmmmm, I'm ready to feast.." I said..

 Beverly sat on Nelson's lap and they fed each other..
Nelson looked a little uneasy with Larry North, who he knew had a thing for his wife standing there..but he put his arms around Beverly's waist and held her while she ate and fed him his chinese food..

Larry North felt uncomfortable having to witness this, but he remained cool..

"Larry I can go in the kitchen and get another bowl....I'll share some of my food with you.."said Olivia..

"No...No..That will be alright...Too much msg there for my pallet...I have reservations at a sushi bar....but while I'm here...I have an open reservation for the five of you at Red Booth next Friday Night.....Would you join me?" he asked..

"That's the night of the TimeBomb concert"said Beverly...

"It's hours before that...You can stop by and have a drink can't you?" he asked..

''Sure...Is it alright bae?" she asked Nelson..
"Yeah...Sure..." said Nelson....
"Donnie Ray and I aren't going to the concert....But we can stop by.."said Olivia..

"Good ,then it's a date then...I can uh let myself out...I'll see you guys then..."he said..and left..
With him gone...It seemed like the entire atmosphere got lighter....The Tension was gone..

"Well, that went rather well.,..He seemed to be in a good mood!"I said..

"For now! You never know with him..."said Olivia...
"Hmmmm I wonder..Did you hear him?  Too much msg for my pallet...When did he become such a snob?"asked  Beverly...
"I know...I remember when he enjoyed food from Chinese Bob's as much as we did.." said Olivia.
II-

 ONE WEEK LATER!

Red Booth was a very tony and trendy Bar where Attorneys and their clients, Doctors and Politicians mostly hung out...Not my kind of place....

I had been here with Olivia and Beverly once or twice....

Larry North was dapper as usual with a finely tailored suit....A nice fragrance and a fresh haircut...He smiled upon seeing Olivia and I..
 "Hello Larry, Don't you look nice!"said Olivia..
"Hey Man...Nice Suit.."I said.

"Hey coming from you...That's a compliment...You're not bad yourself.." he said..

He whispered to me..

"I see your influence on Nelson East...He was strictly an off the rack ,KG kind of suit fellow and now I see he's rocking Armani and a few tailored suits himself.." he said...  He always had to get a dig in...I couldn't believe the pettiness and vindictiveness of this man..

Speaking of which, Nelson walked in with Beverly... He was wearing a fine Tailored Suit , made by Sam the tailor..

Larry North Begrudgingly paid him a compliment..

"About time he started dressing." he whispered in my ear...
Beverly had a new hairstyle and a red form fitting dress that came to her calf, but accentuated every curve on her sexy body and had a subtle opening that teased the onlooker..

Larry North's eyes nearly bulged out of his head upon seeing her...He was speechless...
"Ouuuuu look at you two."said Olivia, smiling.. "Bernadette outdid herself with your hair and that dress is saying a taste niecy...and look at you Nelson....Neicy, you better handcuff yourself to him tonight.."joked Olivia..
Beverly chuckled...
So did Nelson.

Josie and her boyfriend, Paris joined us...
 "Hi Larry, this is my boyfriend, Paris." said Josie..
"Pleased to meet you."said Paris, shaking Larry's hand...Larry barely acknowledged him, He couldn't take his eyes off Beverly...
He ordered Citris Martini's for Olivia, Beverly and Josie..

"You remembered" said Olivia ,smiling..

"Of Course.." he said..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmm these drinks are delicious.."said Beverly...

He smiled..

"I never heard that word used to describe a drink before, but uh if you say so.."he said..

We all laughed..

I couldn't believe how great the night was going...No drama at all..But I had spoken too soon...Way too soon!
"I took the liberty of ordering these drinks for the fellas...They're called Rum Punches...You gotta try em.." he said.
"I've had this before...At Stoleys....It is good."said Paris..He quaffed his down...
"I'll take your word for it.."I said...It was a good drink...
Josie sipped her drink...
"Alright, we don't want to get too tipsy before the concert..." she said..

Larry looked at her and smiled.. He passed Nelson his drink last...
"Nelson, come on..drink up..." he said..

Nelson eyed the drink....His looked a little different from mine and Paris..

"Uhh I don't know...I'm not a big fan of Rum.." he said..

Larry looked at him disapprovingly...

"Come on Nelson...Drink like a man....Or would you rather have a soda?" he said snidely....
Beverly said softly...

"Larry, if he doesn't want it...He doesn't want it...Leave him alone.."  She didn't like him brow beating Nelson...He used to do this all the time when they worked in the Public defenders Office.

Larry smiled..

"Well Nelson if your wifey says you shouldn't drink it...Who am I to disagree?" he said with a superior attitude..

"Larry, be nice.."said Olivia. She sensed that Larry was trying to shame Nelson...

"It's cool...I got it.."said Nelson defiantly.....
He drank his rum punch....

"It tasted a little bitter..How bout yours Donnie Ray?" he asked.

"Nah, mine was sweet...Kind of sweet.." I said..

"Yeah, so was mine.."said Paris..

"Well Nelson, you said you didn't care for Rum...SOME people should respect that!" said Olivia, giving Larry the side eye.., he giggled.

"Boy Nelson...The ladies sure love you, don't they...They are so protective.." he said mockingly..
"Jealous?" asked Beverly..

"Noooo, why should I be?" he said softly...

Nothing more was said...but I could tell Beverly was a little irritated with him...

Larry talked and entertained Olivia and Josie for the next hour....

.Beverly tactfully ignored him, much to his chagrin....She was through with him and his snottiness towards her husband...
Nelson however was sweating like a stuck pig...And holding his head down....
''What's the matter bae?  You Alright?" she asked..
I looked at him...I noticed he didn't look good either...

"Nelson, you okay buddy?" I asked..

"It feels...It feels kind of hot in here...I'm gonna, I'm gonna go and get myself some air.." he said..

He got up and seemed to stumble to the bathroom...Larry North giggled...

"Is he okay?" asked Olivia...

"He didn't have that much to drink did he?" asked Josie..

Larry North smiled..

"Doesn't look like your boy can handle his liquor.." he said..

"Maybe I better go check on him.."said Beverly...
"Sit tight Shortcake...I'll see about him.."I said..

III-
Nelson was sitting on the restroom floor of Red Booth, sweating profusely.....

''Donnie Ray man...I'm sick...I just threw up my guts...I'm afraid I can't make it to that concert..I need to lay down..I can barely hold my head up" he said..

Larry North walked in..

"He alright?" he asked..

"No, he's sick on his stomach...I might have to take him home.."I said..

With that Larry North turned and exited the restroom....I found that odd...

He couldn't wait to tell Olivia and Beverly..

"Oh Noooo.."said Olivia.
"Oh My God...Let me see him."said Beverly, but Larry stopped her..

"Donnie Ray has it under control...Don't fret...Give him some room... It's a damn shame..You bought this bangin new dress...I know you really wanted to go to that concert...Look...Liv and Donnie Ray aren't going...and I just happen to have tickets my self...Let me take you....It would be a shame for you to miss that concert.." he said..

Beverly looked at him like he was crazy...but she said nothing...
I was bringing Nelson in at the time...

''Nelson, you okay?  We can take you home."said Olivia..who looked very concerned...
"Awww Nelson..."said Josie...

"Bev , go on to that concert....I know how much you wanted to go...You bought a new dress and all..I don't want to spoil it for you..."said Nelson..
"They'll be other concerts...I'm going home with you.."said Beverly...

"No baby, No...You bought a brand new dress, you paid Bernadette a mint to do your hair...I can't spoil it for you.."said Nelson..
"I don't care about that....I wouldn't have a good time without you.."said Beverly.

"Now Bev look...Even your uh husband says for you to go...Come on,I'll take you, It'll be a good time.."said Larry..

Beverly again looked at him like he was crazy...

"Who are you?" she asked...Now totally disgusted with him...

"I'm just trying to make sure your night isn't ruined baby!" said Larry innocently...
"Oh How considerate of you." said Beverly sarcastically...

Larry North in his delusional state couldn't understand Beverly's suddenly hostile attitude towards him...He appeared perplexed...
Nelson's head fell on the table with a thump!...
"Oh My God!" said Olivia..

"Liv, I think you'd better get him home...He needs to lie down.."said Larry...
Paris took his hankerchief dabbed it in some cold water and put it on Nelson's head, straightened him up...

''Come On Nels...straighten up man.." he said..
"Bae give me your keys...I'm gonna take you home."said Beverly ,who looked worried.

"Beverly...Beverly...Olivia and Donnie Ray got this...Let them take Nelson home..You can go with me to the concert in my car and we'll pick up Nelson's car in the morning.."said Larry North...

"You got it all figured out huh?" said Beverly...

"Thanks Paris....Bev...I'm sorry baby...I'm so sorry, but I'm not going to make it...Go on with Larry...I gotta go home.."said Nelson...

Josie felt his head...

"He's got a fever Bev, Maybe we better call a doctor.." she said..

"Nooooo, Noooo, Nooo...It's just the liquor...He gets some rest and he'll be just fine...You heard your husband...Liv and Donnie Ray will take good care of him...Let's you and me go to that concert.."said Larry, gently taking Beverly by the arm..

Beverly softly removed his arm...She didn't say anything...She just looked at him, like she was seeing him for the first time..

"Baby it's up to you....We'll take him home....You going to that concert or you coming with us?" asked Olivia..

Beverly hesitated a minute.....


III-
Just then,  Beverly and Olivia's cousin, Kayla Bennett
and her boyfriend , Ray walked in.
...

"Hey guys....What's going on? What's wrong with Nelson?" asked Kayla..who now seemed concerned...

"Nelson's sick...I'm taking him home.."said Beverly..
"I had a rum punch man...I'm sick.." said Nelson..

"Beverly, let Liv and Donnie Ray take him home...He needs his rest...He'll be fine..He uh just can't handle his liquor."said Larry North...

"He'll be fine tonight...I've got a remedy for that....Remember when we were in New Orleans two years ago and you drank all that rum and got sick? Hang on buddy...I'll be back...You'll make this concert.I know what you need partner.." said Ray.

Ray and Nelson had worked a case in New Orleans two years before...They had been gone for four days...

"Wait a minute...The man is sick..He needs to lie down..Liv and Donnie Ray are getting ready to take him home..Rest is what he needs"protested Larry North...but Ray ignored him and left...

''Bev , hang on...I'm running down the street..I'm gonna get something to fix him right up..." said Ray ...
"Okay Ray!" said Beverly....
"He may be on to something cousin....I got sick one night, out drinking with him and he found something to soothe my stomach....I think maybe he wanted to be a doctor as well as a lawyer in another life.." said Kayla, hugging her cousin...and getting her to smile..
"I hope he is.." said Beverly.

Larry North was more than mildly irritated..

"Liv,Donnie Ray...I'll help you put him in his car" said Larry North...ignoring him....


 ''We'll see what Ray comes up with first."said Olivia softly...She held Nelson's head in her arms..

"It's gonna be alright Nelson...We'll work something out.." she said soothingly..
"Thanks Liv" said Nelson, who was slipping into sleep fast.

"OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...THE MAN NEEDS TO LIE DOWN THAT'S ALL.."said Larry North...
Beverly gave Larry North the side eye...Why all this concern for Nelson all of a sudden..??she thought.

A few minutes later, Ray came back with a carton of Buttermilk and a paper cup...

"There 's a Bodega down the street...I'm glad they had this...It was the last carton...Come on Nelson, drink this buddy...You'll be fine.."said Ray.

 "Yeah,I've always had a problem with Rum....Thanks Bud!I remember you gave me this in New Orleans, It set me straight.."said Nelson.

Nelson drank not one but three glasses of Buttermilk... He sat back....Within the next half hour his fever broke...His stomach settled..

"Donnie Ray, Paris,let's walk him to the restroom...get him cleaned up..."said Ray...

We helped Nelson up and walked him to the restroom..
''Looks like you're gonna make it Nels... Next time, cool it with the rum...It doesn't agree with you.."said Paris.
Beverly smiled at Kayla..

"You've got quite a guy there cousin."she said..

Kayla smiled..

"Yeah he's just full of surprises..."she said...

Larry North was visibly agitated...He stomped his foot in anger...

WHY DID HE HAVE TO INTERFERE? HE  MUSED!..Unknown to us...He had slipped a mickey in Nelson's drink...The Buttermilk had neutralized it...
Nelson walked out....He seemed as good as new..

"We've got a concert to go to.." he said, smiling!...
"Awww Booo, you sure..??" asked Beverly...just beaming...she ran into Nelson's arms.....

"I wouldn't have enjoyed myself without you boo!You sure you're okay..??" she said..

Larry North was fuming..

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?  He mused....

"Never been surer...I don't understand how I got sick...I didn't have that much to drink...Maybe I can't hold my liquor.."laughed Nelson..

Beverly hugged him..and gave him a soft , sweet kiss


"Goofball.I'm just glad my baby is alright..."she said..

She looked at Ray...

"Ray, I love you...You better make my cousin an honest woman one of these days.."She said, kissing him..

Larry North was trying to hide it, but he was beside himself with anger...

"I COULD JUST KILL HIM!" he mused.

"Oh No Doubt!Aint nobody else for me but Kay-Kay...She knows that" he said,laughing..He hugged Kayla and kissed her...

"Ummmmmmm.." he moaned..

Kayla giggled..

''That's what you tell me.." she said..
Kayla giggled..

''That's what you tell me.." she said again..

Larry thought Kayla was just as sexy as Beverly....but he now hated her boyfriend Ray with a blind passion...How do these gorgeous Bennett women wind up with these clowns?...Olivia is the only one with a man up to standards, he mused.
 "Awwww that's so sweet."said Olivia..


Kayla smiled..

''Well We'd better get going...That concert starts in an hour.."she said..
"Have fun, take some pictures if you can.I'll be checking the Gram!." said Olivia...
''See you in the morning Auntay." said Beverly who hugged Olivia and kissed her on the cheek..

"Don't Keep my Auntay up too late." she said to me playfully and kissed me too.

"I'll do the best I can not to, but you see she's looking like a snack tonight..It's going to be hard.."I said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray, you are bad!"laughed Beverly...
"He is so bad.."laughed Olivia..

"Bye Cousin Liv, Uncle Donnie Ray.."said Kayla..
''He aint your Uncle, he's your cousin.." said Paris, laughing...
"I know, I know...but Uncle sounds better..."laughed Kayla...

"See ya Liv, Donnie Ray...."said Josie..
"Yeah...We'll see you guys...."said Ray..
"I know a quick way there..Give me the keys Ray.."said Kayla..
"Nelson and I will Follow you.."said Beverly, who was now very happy and excited again...She passed Nelson his car keys..
 "We got about a half an hour...Let's go.." said Nelson..

Paris, Josie, Kayla ,Ray, Beverly and Nelson all said their goodbyes and headed off to the concert...in three seperate cars....They all but ignored Larry North, the host...


Larry North's mood got darker and darker....

"Always a busy body....I can help...People need to mind their gotdamn business." he grumbled under his breath...He was furious that Ray was able to help Nelson... His plan was for Olivia and I to take Nelson home and for he to attend that concert with Beverly...His plan failed horribly...But it would have failed anyway....Beverly would have gone home with Nelson despite his protests...She wouldn't have left him alone to go to the concert with Larry... He was the only one who couldn't see that!

"I thought you were going to the concert Larry?" asked Olivia...

"Uh No..Noooooooooooooo...I've uh changed my mind......"I'm uh going home....I'm leaving tomorrow....Hopefully I'll have you guys out in San-Francisco to work on a juicy case or so.." he said..

"Okay...well uh have a safe flight back.." I said..

Once he was gone....I ordered another Rum Punch..
I quaffed it down...

"You like to tempt fate don't you?   You see Nelson got sick tonight....We can't have you getting sick...One..I don't feel like driving....Two, you heard Ray say that was the last carton of Buttermilk in the Bodega  and three...if you want some tonight...you can't afford to get sick." she said and winked..

"That's it for me!!...CHECK PLEASE!" I said..

Olivia laughed..

"You are so silly.You always want it...." she said..
I pulled her to me and kissed her gently..

"Yes I do!!!The Rum Punch didn't stop this.." I said...

"Noooo...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu It sure hasn't" said Olivia...

Funny what you think about in the back of your mind....

Beverly remembered that Nelson had always had a problem with Rum...She remembered the Christmas Party they had at the Public Defenders office years ago....Larry North kept doing rum shots with Nelson and Nelson got sick and vomited all over the office floor..

Larry North was obviously  trying to embarrass Nelson in front of her...She knew what he was trying to do...She and Auntay cleaned up the floor


and put Nelson

in a cab and sent him home...

Larry spent the rest of the afternoon trying to kiss her and feel her up, but she was so disgusted with him that she asked him to take her home...She was no longer in the mood....She told Larry North, she knew what he was trying to do...He didn't deny it...He just laughed and said that this proved what a lightweight Nelson was...Nelson wasn't her boyfriend then, but he was her friend...He had always been her close friend and confidant..Even though she knew he liked her and wanted more...

And now tonight...She wondered if tonight's events were as innocent as they seemed?  She hoped to god they were....

Larry seemed adamnit about Auntay and Donnie Ray taking Nelson home and her going to the concert with him!

Imagine that!!!...Her leaving her husband , home alone sick while she attended a concert with another man??  Where do they do that at?? Larry was delusional...

She enjoyed the rest of the night at the concert with her cousin and her friends.. and thought no more of it..

EPILOUGE-

Out on the street, Larry North was beyond furious...He kicked over three trash cans...he jumped up and down and threw punches in the air like a punch drunk boxer...

"Always a busy body....I can help...People need to mind their gotdamn business. WHY...WHY WHYY???  WHY DID HE HAVE TO INTERJECT HIMSELF INTO THE SITUATION?? I was this close to going to that concert with Bev...THAT CLOSE!!! DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!!"he screamed and kicked another trash can....

Hours later, Larry North drove past our Duplex in his rental car...He parked across the street..The windows were tinted...He sipped a bottle of Jamesons Irish Whiskey..he was too wired, he couldn't sleep!
He sipped it....He was awakened by Olivia and I returning home...We had gone to a late night feature..

We were laughing.....Oblivious to the car with the tinted windows sitting across the street from us..
We stood outside the door and kissed....
Olivia put the key in the door and motioned for me to follow her upstairs...

A little while later...Nelson and Beverly drove up....They had had a ball at the concert...

"Hey Bae...Do that Shiggy challenge..." he asked,laughing...They were both stumbling a little..

"You just want to ogle me in this dress.....I'll do it...but this dress is sooo tight,I might bust the seams..You'd like that wouldn't you?"said Beverly...

Larry North would like to see that!!
Nelson pulled out his smartphone and qued up Drake's "In My Feelings" on you tube..

Beverly laughed..She began singing along with the song.....

"Kiki do you love me? Are you ridin?"

and doing the Shiggy Challenge...

Nelson and Larry North's eyes bulged out of their sockets, watching Beverly's sexy body in that hot form fitting dress..

"Lawd Girl..." he said...

Beverly cracked up laughing...

Olivia and I came back outside...We were laughing...

"We saw you!!!....I can do that dance..."said Olivia..

"You think so? You're a little tipsy Auntay!" asked Beverly, smiling...

"I used to teach you all of the new dances.."said Olivia...

"Okayyyyy, follow my lead Auntay.."said Beverly...

"You follow mine!" said Olivia ..

And She and Beverly both did the Shiggy challenge...Almost perfectly...They were so in sync it was crazy...The two women had been around each other all their lives...They were more sisters than Aunt and Niece...Everybody that knew them said that...And they could both dance....

I stood in the door with my mouth dropping, watching the two of them...

"LAWD!" I said..

Nelson was stunned...He didn't know which one to look at Olivia or Beverly...I felt the same way...

They both stopped and hugged each other....laughing loudly....

"It's 3:00 am in the morning...We'd better stop making all this noise..."said Olivia, laughing..

"You were good girlllllllllllllllllll.....I'm impressed." said Beverly, laughing..."Besides Auntay,I think we are getting our husbands a little too excited.." said Beverly...

Unknown to any of us ,they had gotten Larry North a little too excited....Just watching them both had nearly made him cum in his trousers....
I put my arms around Olivia..

'Time to go night night.."I said..
 "Goooooood nightttttttttttttt!" said Olivia...


And Nelson put his arms around Beverly
"Good Night Everybody.."he said..

Beverly hugged him...

"Come on baby...I need you to help me out of this dress.." she said and winked at him...

The four of us went inside for the night..

Larry North sat across the street...

"THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!! DAMNNNM IT!" he scowled...He was still furious with Ray....

Larry North slept in his rental....He woke up around 6:30 am....

He was drunk...He imagined Nelson and Beverly were sleeping soundly...Probably in post coital bliss..

 As was Olivia and I..


He drove back to his hotel...He was going to miss his flight...He was going home tomorrow...

Philadelphia gave him the blues...It would be awhile before he'd come back here..


FOR MICHELLE T.

15 comments:

Rita said...

I was once #Team Larry North, but not now...Besides being a delusional ,egotistical snob...He's kind of mean spirited.

Cheryl said...

Loved This story Keith, Especially a drunken Olivia and beverly doing the Shiggy Challenge..That was hillarious!

Sunflower said...

Olivia and Beverly drunk at 3:00 am in the morning, doing the Shiggy Challenge was hillarious, but it also shows how very close these two women, aunt and niece really are, how much they love each and support each other..Loved this story!

Halo said...

I've always been a big fan of Nelson...He knows how to handle the feisty Beverly...Plus he's not boring in bed..Larry North has always been an egotistical jerk...I think Bev saw that in him early on..

Vanessa said...

I've always been team Nelson...But I said once that it would stir the pot up if Bev and Larry North got it in...just once on the sneak tip!

Too Late now...She's married, she's made her choice..Larry might as well get over her and move on...His dumb ass has now lost Sylvia...the mother of his child...I don't know what to say about him...

Lisa said...

I like Nelson..He's a good guy..He needs to stand up to Larry North and stop letting him brow beat him and goad him into things..Beverly shouldn't have to take up for him all the time..

Angie B. said...

I wrote about three years ago that regardless of what goes down..I see Beverly and Larry North giving into the passion that is there below the surface and having balls out sex one of these days...Too much anger and passion between the two of them for it not to explode into sex.

Well, I was wrong...Nelson is the one who obviously stirs her drink...They're married and Larry North is just a nuisance....He's delusional...He really thought she was going to send her husband home, sick and go to the concert with him...Like Donnie Ray said..He'd of failed miserably either way!

Toni said...

Another Great story Keith....I'm eating my breakfast as usual and reading this on my laptop! Thanks for all your years of great stories and poems!

Brenda said...

I used to be team Larry North, but not anymore...He's childish...The way he carried on in San Francisco when Beverly told him she and Nelson were engaged...Then coming to Philly and nearly spoiling her wedding and now this stunt...He definitely was not the one for Beverly...

Tate 2 said...

The Visual of Olivia and Beverly doing the Shiggy challenge had me throwing my boxers and wrist watch up in the air!

Grover The Playboy said...

LMAO@ Tate 2, Mannnnnnn you need to stop!

Anonymous said...

I nearly threw my panties!

James Perkins said...

What Stopped You?

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Olivia and Beverly doing the Shiggy Challenge!! LOVED IT! LMAO!