Saturday, August 18, 2018

The Neighbor

"WE THE JURY FIND THE DEFENDENT NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS"  said the jury foreman..

Music to a defense attorney's ears....

I'm Attorney Keith Jones....and I had just successfully defended a young man accused of murder....My girlfriend, Beatrice "Bee Bee' Evans" and my supervisor, Attorney Yvette Jones had been second and third chair on this.....

It was a landmark victory.....We had once again handed Assistant District Attorney ,Billie Lawrence a defeat...
She had faced Bee Bee in court a few weeks before and gotten a hung jury and Ms.Yvette had defeated her in a hotly charged murder case...

Now she was facing me and she had lost....again...

I expected her to be furious.....instead , she looked sad...

Bee Bee kissed me at the door of the courtroom....
"Good Job Bae..." she said...

"I had good help.."I said, hugging her and Ms. Yvette..

"Awwwwww.....I'm gonna be out for the next few days...This ended just in time..."said Ms. Yvette.

"That's right....you're moving into your new place.."said Bee Bee...

"I'll be a few blocks from you guys...We can hang out, go shopping..."said Yvette, beaming..
"You need help moving?" I asked..
"No...but thanks....The Real Estate company has their own movers and storage company...My things are already in storage and they will be moving my things tomorrow.." said Yvette...
I'm spending the night with Gary.....
 at his place..."she said..

She loved Gary's house...She talked about it often...

Bee Bee smiled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy.." she said and laughed..

Ms. Yvette blushed...She looked so sexy the way she blushed...
ADA Billie Lawrence walked over to us...

"Yvette, could I uh have a word?" she asked..She looked so weary,so sad...I actually felt sorry for her..

"Wonder what this is about?" I asked..
 "She doesn't strike me as the sore loser type!"said Bee Bee...

Bee Bee and I stared at each other...
"Yes Billie.." said Yvette, surprised that Billie would want to talk to her....

"Yvette, I uh know you are seeing Gary...and he talks to Bobby sometimes...Uh has he heard from Bobby?  I went by Bobby's apartment and it appears he has moved..." she said..

"ADA Bobby Bushay?? I haven't seen him in weeks.."said Yvette..

"He's not an ADA anymore..He resigned a few weeks ago...I uh don't know if you uh knew it or not...but he and I were seeing each other and we...we...." she said and began to cry...

Yvette ,who had faced off against her in court several times suddenly felt compassion for her....They weren't opposing attorneys anymore, but women....With a commonality..

She pulled out a hankerchief..

"Billie don't cry...get yourself together...It'll be alright.."said Yvette..

No one had ever seen Assistant District Attorney Billie Lawrence cry before...Gary called her a Psychopath....Said she had no soul...She made opposing attorneys cry...She scared the hell out of some judges....and here she was crying , weeping like a little girl...trembling....

"I was wrong...We broke up...It was my fault....I broke his heart...I took him for granted....I treated him like crap...I admit it...I didn't know I'd miss him so much.....I miss him so much....If you hear from him....Tell him I'm sorry...Tell him...Tell him I miss him...Tell him..I'll do anything he wants, just call me, just come back to me.." she said, wiping her eyes and getting herself together..

I was hearing a Temptations song right about now or maybe Smokey Robinson...My dad played all of that good stuff and drank gin, when he was in one of his moods...

I must admit..I felt bad watching this woman cry...It wasn't something I was used to...

She did treat Bobby pretty bad....He used to run behind her like a little puppy.. Fetching coffee for her , bringing her briefs and updates on her cases..Never mind he had cases of his own...Paying for her drinks at the bar...

She often treated him like he was so unnecesary in public....but I imagine behind closed doors...things were different..

Billie was nine years older than Bobby, but that didn't seem to matter to him, he was enthralled with her...He clerked for her when he was in law school and then when he graduated and passed the bar, he went to work in the D.A.'s office under her...

When they started sleeping together was anyone's guess...but it was apparent now that in bed...Things were pretty even,if she was crying like this, now that he was gone!
"We don't exactly run in the same circles  Billie, but I'll certainly ask Gary if he's heard from him..."said Yvette..who wiped Billie's tears...Her  make up was smeared....  For a proud woman like Billie Lawrence, it was a big slice of humble pie to be crying and opening her personal life up to Yvette Jones, her sworn enemy....or so it seemed...

''For what it's worth,Yvette.. Gary Lockwood is crazy about you....Just the mention of your name and he lights up like a Christmas tree...I've seen the way he looks at you...Don't ever take that for granted ..When you have a man that loves you like that..He's a good good man" she said and she hugged Yvette...

I had to laugh...I remember Gary calling Billie Lawrence a psychopath on more than one occassion..He couldn't stand her...

"If it wasn't for the fact that she does have a bangin body, I'd have no use for her at all."he once told me.

After she was gone ,I smiled and said to Yvette...

"Wow...She hugged you....Not what I expected....So now you guys are BFF's?" I asked jokingly..

Bee Bee laughed..

"Wowwww!"

''She's really broken up about Bobby Bushay....I didn't know he resigned from the D.A.'s office..I told you he was her boy toy and she certainly treated him like that...He was always sniffing around behind her...I guess he grew a pair and stepped off...Turns out she liked him more than she would let on..I've never seen her like this...." said Yvette...
''Wow, she always seemed so tough, so unflappable...I feel sorry for her...I never thought I'd hear myself say that"said Bee Bee, who called Billie , "The Queen Bitch" on more than one occassion behind her back!
"Love can break down the toughest vaneer." I said.
"So True!"said Yvette..''So True..We always say the power of the panties.....I guess there is power in the boxers too!" she added and the three of us laughed .



II-
Ms. Yvette's new apartment was just a few blocks from us...It was only a block away from Olivia and Beverly's Duplex/Office...

When Bee Bee and I arrived a few days later,
 "Ohhhhhh Ms. Yvette, this is sooooo nice..."said Bee Bee, who had never been to her previous apartment...
 Unlike me, who unknown to any of my buddies, had been there a couple of times..

but I admit, this place was larger and better..

 Khalil and Sofia were already there..
 "Nice huh?"said Khalil...
"Very nice..almost makes me want to move.." joked Sofia...

The movers unpacked and  placed everything where Yvette wanted it...Her place was finished..

We heard a thump..it was from next door and then...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd...ouuuuuuu."came the sound of  a female..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwd!"came the moans of a man..

then we heard a bed or something squeaking loudly....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" came a male voice...


"My uh next door neighbor...I don't know who he is...but uh, he's been uh pretty busy this morning.."said Yvette ,smiling sheepishly...

The doorbell rang...She opened it..
It was Ms. Jade...

"Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, nice.....and you're walking distance from us now...We can hang out, Go shopping..."she said..

"I know....I was just telling the guys that..."said Yvette..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd...ouuuuuuu."came the sound of  a female..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwd!"came the moans of a man..

then we heard a bed or something squeaking loudly....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" came a male voice...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Bobbbyyyyy give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."came the female voice..


Ms. Jade smiled..

"Oh My!!!....A Neighbor huh?" she said..


"Yeah.A Bust Neighbor....That has gone on all day since I moved here...I wonder when or if this guy sleeps or eats."  said Yvette ,smiling sheepishly....

The doorbell rang again....

"HOWDY NEIGHBOR!"came the voice of  Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Josie and Nelson..

 "Ohhhh Vettie girl, this is niceeeee!" said Olivia...
 "I love it..."said Beverly ,hugging Yvette..
 "Hey everybody...Dig in...There is enough for everybody.."said Donnie Ray...
 "And then some.."said Josie...
They brought Hoagies with them..


three trays full..

"Now that's what I'm talking about.."I said.

"Heyyy Bev, I saw you at the Timebomb concert a few weeks ago...We were over in the other section..That dress you had on was fire.."said Bee Bee..
"You guys were there? You should have come over and said something.."said Beverly, hugging Bee Bee and Sofia..

"Yeah we were there...It was so many people there ,we couldn't get over to you guys.."said Sofia..

''We had a great time..."said Khalil...
"I drank a little too much...I got sick after the concert..."I admitted..

"I got sick before the concert, almost didn't make it.."said Nelson..

"But he pulled through like a champ.."said Josie...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd...ouuuuuuu."came the sound of  a female..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwd!"came the moans of a man..

then we heard a bed or something squeaking loudly....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" came a male voice...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Bobbbyyyyy give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."came the female voice..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddd....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm losin my mind...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." came voices through the wall..
Yvette was so embarrassed...

"My neighbor..." she said..
Olivia whispered to her friend...

"You and Gary will make up for it..." she said..

Gary walked in at just that moment...

"Well Hello everybody....Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this place is great looking..."he said,looking around...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd...ouuuuuuu.Bobby you are driving me out of my mind...."came the sound of  a female..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwd! I'm about to cummm"came the moans of a man..

then we heard a bed or something squeaking loudly....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" came a male voice...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Bobbbyyyyy give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."came the female voice..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddd....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm losin my mind...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.Ohhhhhh, here it comes...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu" came voices through the wall...
 ''Apparently you have a neighbor.."said Gary, stating the obvious...











 Donnie Ray,Olivia,Beverly,Nelson,Josie, Bee Bee, Sofia, Myself and Khalil broke out into gales of laughter....
Ms. Yvette was so embarrassed at the sounds coming through the wall....
Gary took her into his arms...

"I'm going to make you make noises like that.." he whispered in her ear....

She blushed even more...She knew it was true..

He kissed her like it was going out of style...
"Okayyy,Okayyyy break it up...Let's eat!" said Ms. Jade...
We chowed down on the hoagies...

III-

Sepia Morris, Kevin's wife and Bonita Foxworth, the realtors stopped by...

"Hey guys...Just checking to see if everything is to your liking."said Sepia...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd...ouuuuuuu.Bobby you are driving me out of my mind....You can't still be hard.....Oh MY GOODNESS..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu"came the sound of  a female..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwd! I'm about to cummm again..."came the moans of a man..

then we heard a bed or something squeaking loudly....a headboard slamming softly against the wall.


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" came a male voice...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Bobbbyyyyy give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."came the female voice..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd....what are you doing to me? Ummmmmmmmph!" came a moan...
"We can have workers come in.. Do something about the acoustics.."said Bonita..


"Yes..You don't need to be hearing that.."said Sepia.


''Doesn't bother me, but then...I don't live here.."said Gary..














 We all busted out laughing and chowed down....

IV-
a few hours later after everyone had left....Yvette And Gary stood on the terrace of her new place and stared at the new neighborhood..

 it was beautiful...
"This is nice Vette Vette...Very Nice...Me likes.."said Gary...
"I love it...being close to My chillen and Jade, being a block away from Liv and Beverly and close to Josies, Aqua Bar and the Shopping Center...This is great....I'm closer to you too." she said..
They kissed passionately.....

"You're always close to me.."said Gary...

"Awwwwwwwwwwww you're so sweet."said Yvette in between more kisses..

"I haven't seen your bedroom.." said Gary softly...

"Come on...it's nice.." she said and took him by the hand and showed him around the apartment and then her bedroom..

"This is a new bed...a housewarming gift from Olivia and Beverly.....It doesn't make any noise...and it's very soft, feel it.." said Yvette...

"Nice,I'd rather feel you." said Gary....
''Welllllllllllllllll...I suppose you could do that.." she said....

Gary slipped her dress off  slowly and unhooked her bra...

"You are getting too good at this.."Yvette joked..as she slowly unzipped his trousers , unbuttoned his shirt..and slipped his undershirt off..



Once their clothes were off, he lifted her up and entered her slowly and softly....He hadn't been with her in a few days and he sorely missed her soft skin, her baby like smell....her kissable lips...He savored every moment like a diner savors a fine meal...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Garrrrry...yesssssssssssss..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllllll.." he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gary, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned

Gary's stamina amazed even Yvette....He kept her lifted up like that,long stroking her for close to TWO HOURS....He brought her to orgasm twice...She held on for dear life....She was crying like a little girl...
They sat on the side of her bed and she rode him....Moving up and down. for another TWO HOURS and coming again and again...

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh ..OH MY GOD GARY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cried out...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette, I love you girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..."he moaned softly...

"I love you toooooooooooooooooooo..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned..

Gary was curling her toes and good...

Gary laid her across her new bed and stared deeply into her eyes with those hypnotic green eyes of his..She was a little frightened...

She had thought he would have came by now..She swore, the man didn't know what a quickie was..

She had wanted to go out for dinner this afternoon, but it was too late for that now...

It would be another FOUR TO FIVE HOURS, before Gary would finally climax and she would have climaxed another two times by then...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was, that was amazing.." she said...Her entire body was trembling...Her left leg was shaking...She felt chills...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary...." she moaned..

Gary was out of breath and dazed himself...He still couldn't believe how good Yvette was...He was becoming addicted to her...

She got up, put on her night shirt...The short one that came to her hips that he liked...She gathered her clothing, and his and folded them all and put them in a chair...
Gary was staring at her...and smiling...
"WOW!!!...Don't get any ideas...I can barely walk...You've screwed my brains out....I need my sleep...I've got to  go back to work tomorrow..You stayin? "said Yvette..

 "Tomorrow is Friday...And yes I'm staying...I'm too tired now to even take that short drive.." said Gary...

"I haven't been to work since Tuesday....when the trial ended..."said Yvette...


 "Oh Yeah....Keith's trial....You and Bee Bee sat in on it...He beat Billie Lawrence....I'm bettin she hates to see you and your youngins more than or as much as she hates to see Olivia and Beverly."laughed Gary...


 "Gary she cried after the trial and it had nothing to do with losing....She is broken up about Bobby...She really loves him....She hasn't seen him in weeks...Apparently he's moved."said Yvette..

"That Psychopath loves somebody?  HA!  She's just horny and misses her side piece since the Mayor and her are no longer boning either.."laughed Gary...
"The Mayor? So the stories whispered for years  were true?" said Yvette, sitting up..

"Sure was...That's why Bobby broke up with her...He found out about them.." said Gary..
"How do you know about this?" asked Yvette...

''Everybody in City Hall knows about it.."said Gary...
"I didn't know Bobby wasn't with the D.A.'s office anymore..

"Yeah, he quit before you guys went to Houston I believe....Nobody's seen or heard from him....I don't think he's working..."said Gary...
Yvette got up....

"I'm wired....I can't sleep just yet...."she said..
"I'm exhausted.." said Gary...

"I just know you are...Myyyyy goodness....I didn't think you were ever going to cum....Whooooooooooooooo.."said Yvette,laughing... She certainly had cum a lot herself tonight...Multiple times...Gary made her cum so hard sometimes she got scared...

He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately..

 "I love you Vette Vette" he said softly...

"I love you tooo Gary!" she said in between kisses...

Her body began to tremble again....She was becoming addicted to Gary...She smiled at the thought...She already knew he was addicted to her...She felt warm inside...


 Gary soon laid back and dozed off...
Yvette smiled....

She walked out on her terrace to get some fresh air...She momentarily forgot she was wearing a gray Victoria's Secret nightshirt that came to her hips...When she turned a certain way, you could see her panties..

She felt she was being watched...She turned and was startled to see the man on his terrace in the apartment next door..

The man who had been making all that noise with some woman this afternoon...

Former ADA, Bobby Bushay...He looked at her, checking out her shapely legs and sexy body and smiling...

Gary is a lucky man, he mused...A very lucky man......

"YVETTE??" he said..

"BOBBY??" she said...

"Hi Neighbor" he said, smiling sheepishly...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties!

Lisa said...

What a nice surprise...Another story on Saturday!

Halo said...

I like this...Glad to know what happened to ADA Bushay!

Vanessa said...

He and Billie are both minor charactors...but it was nice to include them in this story!

Toni said...

What a nice surprise! Wasn't expecting this!

Angie B. said...

A Pleasent Saturday Morning Surprise!

Sunflower said...

So Bobby Bushay is right next door to Yvette...I for see problems with this!

Rita said...

Yeah I do too...With the constant flow of women and him obviously checking out Yvette!

Cheryl said...

He just made an observation...I don't know that he is interested in her...

Brenda said...

I like this...Glad to know what happened to ADA Bushay! And Nice to see another weekend mini story!