Thursday, August 16, 2018

Well Frankly Billie!!!

The drinks arrived...ADA Billie Lawrence was at a downtown bar with ADA Bobby Bushay...
"I'm sorry I lost that hearing...I didn't expect those two, Keith Jones and Sofia Garcia to be that good,


They surprised me.."said a contrite Bobby Bushay..

''What do you mean you didn't expect them to be that good?...Haven't you been observing them?  Yes they're first year attorneys ,




but I told you they have high legal IQ's and they've been mentored by Olivia and Beverly and their team and others...





Not Just Yvette Jones

....You should have prepared better...THEY DID!"said Billie Lawrence...

''I'm sorry Billie...We'll get em in trial.."said Bobby, who ran his hands up her skirt and rubbed her legs and yanked softly against the waistband of her panties..
"Bobby, after the way you screwed the pooch today...You have to know I'm in no mood for screwing you!..."she said dryly...
"Are you sure?" he said and leaned over and gave her a soft kiss..
"Ummmmmmmmm because after a stressful day like today...I'd like nothing better.." he moaned in between a few returned kisses...

Billie slipped out of their embrace and looked around..

"I'm sure you would...Help me win this case and I'll rent a room downtown and give you all you can handle.." she said..

"That's my phone..."she said..She looked at him as she got up..."I have to take this call.." she said..

"Billie, I-I love you.." said Bobby..

She didn't even respond...

"I've gotta go...I'll talk to you tomorrow." she said and left....

He tossed some dollars on the counter and paid for her drinks like he always did...and sighed..



II-
 We all sat in the office talking and drinking coffee the next day....When Ms. Jade came in with lunch..A surprise lunch...

"Hey Guys...I brought food!"

 said an unusually happy Ms. Jade...Who had several Hoagies....

"Oh My God!!!! These are from Hoagie Joes, that new place...Thank Youuuuu!"said Ms. Yvette..


"I ran into your future husband, Gary Lockwood...


He told me you guys love these Hoagies...He bought these for you..." said Jade..

 "Oh My God Yes....You got me an Italian...Thank Youuuuu"said Bee Bee..
''And A Turkey for me?" said Sofia..
"I'll take that other Italian." I said..
"Ummm pass me that Chicken Salad Hoagie..."said Khalil...
"What a sweet surprise..."said Yvette..Shaking her head....That man!! He really did love her, She thought...


 Jade passed Yvette a file..

"This is from me...I did a little more digging...Be sure to bring this up at trial..." she said..

"You're the best Jade..." said Yvette...


 We chowed down and looked over the file that Jade had just brought us..

 "This goes in line with my interview with Abel Fortune...He stepped down a few months ago because he was getting progressively sicker....The Doctors found that he was slowly being poisoned at work...They found high strains of Arsenic in his food...as well as Barbituates.."said Khalil..


 "His Wife?" asked Sofia...

"No..it was happening at work... He stepped down and was admitted to a hospital where he was diagnosed...He is getting better...Around the time he got sick...our murder victim, Barbara Monroe, who he had the affair with began working there as a "consultant"said Khalil..

"Okay, but according to this...the payments Abel Fortune was making to her continued...Why? His wife knew about the affair...It ended and they're still together.."I asked..

"And look, the current president is also making payments to her from this dummy account...What did she have on them?" asked Bee Bee..

"As you ladies say , the power of the pan-tays...."I said..

"No it's more than that...and we should look deeper into this...."said Yvette..
"According to the tox reports..She not only had Barbituates in her system, but a considerable amount of cyanide....Somebody was poisoning her too, before they just went on and stabbed her to death.."said Bee Bee...
''Why wasn't Lt. Tragg looking into this before he grabbed our client and charged him with murder?  We aren't cops...We are attorneys"spat Yvette angrilly...
"Who are we talking about here?" asked Khalil...




Yvette,myself, Bee Bee, Sofia and Jade all busted out laughing...

III-
It was a very stylish loft....

 Billie Lawrence loved coming here....She loved taking long hot showers in the ultra-modern shower...loved having gourmet dinners and breakfasts here on the nights when she stayed until morning...She loved the art work and the decor...It spoke to her...

She was surprised to see Mayor Cecil "Get Right" Brown, the city's Mayor and a Pastor sitting on the couch totally nude and fully erect when she walked in...

"Hello Billie, I've been waiting on you.." he said seductively...

She smiled and then gasped..

"I seeeee...Somebody's got a boner...Somebody's got a boner..."she said in a sing songy manner..

"I do...and I'm waiting on you to take care of it.." said the Mayor..

She smiled...She softly carressed it in her soft hands...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." he cooed deliriously...
They kissed passionately....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu somebody has been missing me...."she cooed..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss...Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..." he moaned...

She had been seeing him off and on for the past five years of his second term in office...This was the beginning of his third term in office... He had publicly, but never privately forgiven his wife Anita for her indiscretion in a hotel with a guy looking to get a big city contract... He had flirted with Billie for years and she had ignored him...One night she gave in and came back here...She'd been sleeping with him secretly for years ever since...

She was certain no one knew about it or this place...It fascinated her that she had the most powerful man in the city of Philadelphia practically wrapped around her fingers....When she decided to make her power move and run for District Attorney, she had his full backing over all other candidates...

"Oh My goodness Cecil, this makes no sense..." she said, marveling at his length and girth....



"Ouuuuuu..Come here girl." He said  and pulled her to him and kissed her passionately... Billie Lawrence was  surprisingly  full of passion...It was as if she had wanted to unleash all of her love on a man for so long..
She giggled...and returned his passion, kissing him as though he was the last man left on earth!

"It's been a long time since a man called me "girl..." ouuuuuu."she said shyly......between passionate kisses....

He softly parted her legs and entered her as slow as he could....Billie moaned, threw her head back and moved up and down slowly...as he thrusted slowly and steadily....She had a massive orgasm almost immediately....


She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...Ouuuuuuuuuuu..I needed this...I needed this...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddddd ,just put it in me...ohhhhhhhhh"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Billie...Billie baby......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he moaned as he moved in and out of her... He had always admired her body....

"Mister Mayor..........I'M FUTURE DISTRICT ATTORNEY LAWRENCE!!!!ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Good lawd, call me whatever you want....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet sweet mannn,ohhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....put it on meeeee,WHoaaaaaaaaaa!"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet baby yessssssssssssssss."    he cried  out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."


"Ouuuuu..ouuuuuu..MISTAH MAYOR!!!....OHHHHHHH. Work me..Work me..Work me darling! WORK ME LIKE A DAMN JOB!!! YESSSSSS, OUUUU YESSS!"she wailed...

 


They made sweet yet intense love for FIVE TO SIX HOURS...with no sign of stopping...The bed squeaked something crazy....the headboard slammed violently against the wall..The legs of the bed creaked...

The Mayor began to climax  and shake violently ...Tears began to run down Billie's face like a river and she continued kissing the Mayor passionately until he collapsed on top of her coming violently himself and pumping his fists in the air...and spreading his arms like an airplane...His toes curling.....
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." she squealed as she climaxed over and over again.....Slapping him in the face....She felt so good!

She cuddled up into his arms and nestled her head on his shoulders and drifted off to sleep..She hadn't felt this good in ages...She actually went to sleep with a smile on her face...She was actually still shaking and climaxing a bit.

"Ohhhhh,ouuu." she moaned in her sleep....."sweet...sweet man...I'm still coming...ohhhhhhhh what have you done to me???Ohhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she murmured before drifting off!


Unknown to either of them that a micro camera was picking up their entire tryst......

and in the morning as she and the mayor left and went their seperate ways..
unknown to either of them...


 A powerful camera with a telephoto lense was snapping great photos of them both....

IV-

 At the office....Ms. Yvette was finishing up..

"Okay...We are ready for trial... Khalil, go by and talk to our client and his family..Assure them that everything is just fine..."said Yvette..
"On my way..."said Khalil...

"Sofia...You and Bee will be second and third chair.." said Yvette..

"I'm ready" said Bee Bee..

"I think We got this.."said a confident Sofia....

They headed to the elevator....

I looked at Yvette..

"You gonna be alright?" I asked.

"Yes..."she said and rubbed my knuckles gently...  "You worried about me Keith?" she asked..

"I am...Billie Lawrence is a snake...If you persist and by now she knows you're going to persist...She's going to make sure Rockland gets those photos..."I said.

"I know.." said Yvette somberly... "But I have to do my job and I can't knuckle under to Blackmail and intimidation... It won't  change how I feel about Gary and he told me it won't change how he feels about me, regardless of what happens...He said that he doesn't think Rockland will do anything even if he does find out...We'll just have to see...I'm tired of hiding our relationship from Rockland anyway.."said Yvette...
"Well, we got your back..You know that right?" I said.
"I know" said Yvette, who smiled softly..."Thank you."she said...

 I joined the others at the elevator....
 "Is she going to be alright?" asked Bee Bee..

"Yeah...She said knuckling in to Billie Lawrence would be worse...
 "She's right." said Sofia..
"Let's get out of here..."said Khalil as the elevator came and we left...

**************************************************************************
Gary Lockwood sat in his car downstairs...
Jade Lee went in her pocketbook and passed him a Zip Drive

"Done" she said...


"You get everything out of there?" asked Gary...

"Everything...Mikes, Micro-Cameras..and we disabled the street  cam, so there will be no video of the guys who did the job..."said Jade...

"Good Work....I'm going to make some copies of this... Bobby Bushay, Billie Lawrence and the Mayor should be getting some interesting packages tomorrow..."laughed Gary as he drove off!

THE NEXT MORNING-
ADA  Bobby Bushay found a zip drive

on his desk in his office..
"What is this?" he asked..

He plugged it into his laptop and reeled in horror at what he saw...

"Hello Billie, I've been waiting on you.."  said Mayor Cecil "Get Right" Brown seductively...

She smiled and then gasped..

"I seeeee...Somebody's got a boner...Somebody's got a boner..."she said in a sing songy manner..

"I do...and I'm waiting on you to take care of it.." said the Mayor..

She smiled...She softly carressed it in her soft hands...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." he cooed deliriously...
 Mayor Brown softly parted Billie's legs and entered her as slow as he could....Billie moaned, threw her head back and moved up and down slowly

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cecil...Get it Righhhhhht....Ouuuuuu Get it Right...."she moaned..

...as he thrusted slowly and steadily....She had a massive orgasm almost immediately...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!  WHAT YOU SAYYYY MANNN!" she moaned uncharactoristically....

"IT AINT HOW GOOD I MAKE IT BABY...IT'S HOW I MAKE IT GOOD!" said the mayor...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... yesssss!....I'm never goin bacK.,..oUUUUUUUUU mAKE MINE BLACK!"SHE HOWLED.


Billie moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...Ouuuuuuuuuuu..I needed this...I needed this...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddddd ,just put it in me...ohhhhhhhhh"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Billie...Billie baby......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he moaned as he moved in and out of her... He had always admired her body....

"Mister Mayor..........I'M FUTURE DISTRICT ATTORNEY LAWRENCE!!!!ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Good lawd, call me whatever you want....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet sweet mannn,ohhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....put it on meeeee,WHoaaaaaaaaaa!"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet baby yessssssssssssssss."    he cried  out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."


"Ouuuuu..ouuuuuu..MISTAH MAYOR!!!....OHHHHHHH. Work me..Work me..Work me darling! WORK ME LIKE A DAMN JOB!!! YESSSSSS, OUUUU YESSS!"she wailed...

 Bobby Bushay didn't need to watch anymore...He was horrified....He was hurt at Billie's betrayal...
Billie was entering her office at the same time..


 A Zip Drive was on her desk....She saw the same contents.....complete with still photos of her coming and leaving....The Mayor too!

She sunk down in her chair in horror.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as she watched her tryst with the mayor in it's entirety and still photos of both of them arriving and leaving together...

And the Mayor received the exact same Zip Drive...

 He immediately called Billie..

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??" he bellowed...

"I don't know...I don't know...I got the same Zip Drive.."exclaimed a very upset Billie Lawrence..

"Are we being Blackmailed?" asked a very worried and frightened Mayor..

"I haven't heard anything....No one has contacted me.."said Billie..

"This could ruin me....My wife would leave me.....I couldn't run for State Senate... We have got to cool it for awhile...Oh My God.." he said..

"How bout we cool it forever!"said an angry Billie Lawrence ,who hung up...She couldn't believe he was only concerned with himself...What about her? Her reputation?? Her career?  What a self centered lout! She thought...
Bobby Bushay appeared in her doorway...Tears were streaming down his face...

"Bobby ,I don't have the time right now!" said a frightened and visibly upset Billie Lawrence...


 Bobby showed Billie the zip drive...Her eyes got as wide as saucers...

"Oh My God...Bobby...You got one too.??...Look ,I can explain...This was nothing....He's backing me for my run for D.A.   That type of thing doesn't come for free..Bobby, please...I'm ...I'm so sorry...Let me make it up to you...We can go to a hotel right now..." she pleaded..

"I wouldn't get on the elevator with you.....I loved you.....I put up with your brow beating and your constant bitching and putting me down.....just for the moments when we were making sweet love and this is how you pay me back......You've been meeting the Mayor in secret and screwing his brains out all this time???"he said...

"BOBBY PLEASE!!! SOMEONE MIGHT HEAR US!!!" said Billie ,now visibly upset and shaken...

"WELL FRANKLY BILLIE, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!" he said and stomped his foot and stormed out of her office and appeared at the elevator in tears...
"BOBBY WAIT!!! BOBBY PLEASE!! WE CAN WOK SOMETHING OUT!!!  ANYTHING YOU WANT....BOBBBBY!" she pleaded...

People in the hallway were staring at her, at both of them...

They were used to Bobby Bushay running behind her, pleading with her...Not the unflappable Billie Lawrence, begging anybody for anything....

Tongues were now wagging!
Gary was standing there...by the elevator...

"Bobby what happened? You alright man?" asked Gary.....
Bobby in tears said to Gary....

"Those photos of You and Your Girlfriend, Attorney Yvette Jones that were sent to Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans, Sofia Garcia , Khalil Ahmed and Jade Lee....I took em....Billie Lawrence told me to take em...I'll send you the negatives...Rockland will never know about it...At least not from me..." he said...

"Yo man...What brought all this on?" asked Gary ,pretending to be shocked..

"Sometimes you think you know people and then you find out you don't..." he said and then he burst into tears....He stomped his foot and pounded his fist on the wall...

The elevator arrived..
"Yo man...Look I can uh catch the next elevator...You seem like maybe you need to be alone..I hope whatever it is...You feel better tomorrow."said Gary...

"Thanks Dude" said Bobby Bushay, who got on the elevator, crying profusely as three female passengers looked on...

Gary shrugged his shoulders...

After the elevator was gone...He laughed heartedly....He slid to the ground and laughed louder than he had laughed in a long time...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


3 comments:

Toni said...

WOWWWWWW!

Angie B. said...

Well, I'm Not surprised...Who didn't know all of this was going to come to pass?

Sunflower said...

I'm Like Toni...Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!