Thursday, August 23, 2018

Epiphanies

It began raining again....Rather hard....Pouring down.....
On Beverly and Nelson's floor, they were doing what was all too common for them lately...
Kissing passionately....
Nelson unzippered Beverly's dress and had taken it off...
He was kissing her and had his hands down in her panties...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husbandddddddddddddd!" she said..

He loved that she had taken to calling him husband now of days...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bev....Bev, I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH BEV.." he moaned..

"I LOVE YOU TOOO.. MORE THAN YOU KNOWW!" she moaned loudly...
She had his trousers off and was softly massaging his penis.....He was nearly speechless....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned..

"Shhhhhhh, just enjoy it baby.."she whispered...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he moaned..
Within minutes...they were lying across their bed, making passionate love...

Beverly was feeling so good ,she began to weep...one because she was so happy to be married and the other because it felt so good...

Nelson looked beyond satisfied...The look on his face was indescribable...

FOUR TO FIVE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued... with both Nelson and Beverly in a trance like state...
Just a floor above them...
I had thrown Olivia up against the wall...
I stared in her beautiful ,expression filled eyes and kissed her softly at first and then passionately...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...You couldn't wait could you?" she said smiling...

"No...I couldn't..." I said trying to devour her lips and breathing heavily...

Olivia was breathing heavily too....and doing a good job of devouring my lips...

"I couldn't wait either.." she said and smiled....

She returned my passion and soon,I was kissing her neck, her earlobes, her cheeks and her sweet and soft lips....

 Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..oh my god Donnie Ray..." she moaned...as she fell against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

She helped me take my shirt off...I kicked my shoes off and I unzippered her cute little sundress...."Ohhhhhh My Godd..."I moaned...

She unzippered my trousers...and I slipped her sundress off...

 ."Ohhhhhh My Godd..."She  moaned...

We continued kissing passionately and moaning and within minutes... we were on the bed....continuing to kiss each other passionately...

"Get on that bed!" she commanded...
 Her soft hands massaged my growing erection....

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,you feel soo good baby..Myyyy goodness."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,so do you..."I sighed..

 I laid Olivia across the bed and I spread her legs....I slipped her panties down and then off..I entered her very slowly this time....She was good and wet and warm like an oven....I'm staring into her beautiful brown eyes and looking at that gorgeous dark and baby soft skin...We were face to face...She leaned up and kissed me...and I begin thrusting inside her ...Slowly at first and then just a little faster..I wanted this to last....I unhooked her bra and slid it off....We continued kissing and stroking...

  FOUR TO FIVE HOURS seemed to evaporate like nothing...It always did once we got started....

Olivia moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...

I could feel a soft breeze blow across my back from the open window...

..



"Ohhhhhhhh Donnie Ray...Ohhhh Donnie Ray.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooo gooood..."she moaned as we continued to make love....I don't know how long we lie there on the bed like that before she turned me over and positioned herself on top of me and began going up and down , up and down.....Her hair partially blocking her face....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Livy..." I moaned...as she held on tightly and began moving faster and harder..

I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray...this is beyond goood...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

"Yessss...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it is..."
I moaned as we continued....

She began crying, crying like a baby...and shaking...trembling almost...
 It was another TWO HOURS of sweet lovemaking before I came so hard that once again I was frightened it could be this good...

Olivia climaxed too and turned her head from side to side...Tears just flowing from her eyes...and sweat running down both of our bodies...She slapped me in the face...She was really feeling good...

 "Ohh my goodness Donnie Ray....I'm sorry...ohhhh my god ,you feel so good...ouuuuuuuuu, you are just showing offf,ohhhh my goddd!"she said...

I smiled from ear to ear...Like I said...Not a bad gig at all...We both continued to hold each other as we caught our breath.....

She looked at me and laughed and shook her head..

"What?" I asked..

"Nothing...Just laughing at you....Looking so content."she said.

"I am content."I said.


She leaned over and kissed me...

"Good to know......I'm content too." she said and kissed me softly... 

 Several miles away...The strong rain was helping the fire department put out Lt. Tragg's flaming rental car..
Police and firemen were all over the area..
As usual, once he saw television cameras, Lt. Tragg took over..
"This is the second attempt by the criminal element in this city to take me out....I've been a tireless pursuer of justice and a thorn in the underworld's side...MY MESSAGE TO THEM IS ..YOU HAVE FAILED AND YOU'LL CONTINUE TO FAIL AND SOONER OR LATER I'LL BRING YOU TO JUSTICE!" he said dramatically...

"You'll get the right guy this time right Tragg?" asked a reporter...

This brought on guffaws of laughter...

Lt. Tragg was not amused...



II-

 The Next Morning when the four of us walked downstairs, We saw ADA Rockland Cambridge and his investigator, Gary Lockwood in our conference room bent over in laughter..
 Rockland was banging his hands on our conference table
Gary Lockwood, his investigator was up against the wall howling with laughter...


 Alfreda Johnson, our new office manager was just shaking her head as she put tumblers of coffee out...

"They're straight fools.." she said.

 "What is so funny?" asked Olivia..

"Yeah let us in on the joke.."said Beverly...
"You guys haven't heard huh?"said Gary...."Well....A few days ago...Somebody planted a bomb in Lt. Tragg's car and it blew up outside a bar...Well..Well..The man gets a rental car..."said Gary who started laughing again hysterically....

"AND THAT CAR BLOWS UP TOO!  TAKES A WHOLE GAS STATION WITH IT..."howls Rockland in rare good form...

 "Oh My God!!!!....Lt. Tragg was by here last night...We saw that rental car..This must have happened right after he left here.."said Olivia...

"Man, we could have been right in the middle of that explosion...I saw the car....It was nice.."said Nelson..
"Well it's gone now!"said Rockland, who fell to the floor laughing...
"I'm scared to ask...Was anybody hurt?" asked Beverly...Who was trying to hold in her laughter.....
"Not a soul..."laughed Gary...

He and Beverly busted out laughing, holding each other up...Tears flowing from both of their eyes..
"These two are having way too much fun with this,."said Alfreda ,shaking her head...

 "Tragg was on TV saying that he's taking over the investigation and that it's an underworld plot to take him out because he's been such a thorn in their sidddddddddddddddeee.ahahahahahahahaha.."howled Rockland....

 Now Nelson was on the floor, howling with laughter and banging his fists on the floor...

"Oh My God!! a thorn in their sidddddddddddddddeee.ahahahahahahahaha..Half the time, he gets the wrong guy..."howled Nelson...


"HALF THE TIME??? MOST OF THE TIME!!" said Beverly....who was now laughing so hard, tears were streaming down her face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."laughed Josie, who had just come in...and heard the conversation..


 "You're right about that Beverly..."laughed Gary...Who was laughing harder than I'd seen him laugh since I'd known him...
"The reporters call him...They call him... Wrong Way Corrigan..AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!"screamed Rockland..
 ''DO THEY?"asked Beverly ,who was now laughing beyond control...
 She was holding on to Nelson, who was laughing just as hard....
 Josie was in the corner ,banging her hands on the wall....Laughing...
Gary had slid to the floor,laughing..




While it was funny,  Somebody was trying to kill Lieutenant Tragg and I wondered if it had anything to do with our case...Everybody else involved...The Judge, The ADA, The Defense Attorney were already  dead...He was the last player in the equation and in his own bumbling way..if  this was connected ..He had upset the killer's timetable..
"If they let him take over the investigation of whoever is trying to kill him...He's as good as dead.."laughed Rockland..

"I'll sure miss him."laughed Gary....
"Awwwwwwwwww man!" howled Nelson, who was himself hysterical..
Josie and Beverly joined them again in laughter...
  "As much as I despise Lt. Tragg...I can't find myself laughing at this.." said Olivia..
"That's because you, unlike my boyfriend and surprisingly...My own daughter, son in law and his investigator...have sense  Livy.They even got poor Josie laughing." said Alfreda, who was just shaking her head...

Olivia and Alfreda just shook their heads...

But one person wasn't laughing...
Angela Benson...

"Tragg is the luckiest man alive..."she said to the man sitting next to her in the car...
She sat next to her bearded accomplice in a car in a dark alley....

"If he hadn't stopped at that gas station and gotten out of the car..He'd be a dead man..I had that timer just right..."said the man..

"Well we've got to cool it...Wait a few weeks, let him get comfortable..Then we'll strike him again.."said Angela..

III-
In the next few weeks...Things moved fast....


Olivia, Beverly and Nelson took on and won about three seperate cases a piece...on Weekends, they worked dilligently on Ray's case with Josie at the office....
and kept Angela
up to date on what we were doing...

 Angela treated us to drinks at Stoleys one Saturday Night....and Brunch

at one of her favorite spots another time...
I found and got video taped statements from the two eyewitnesses who lived in the neighborhood who said they saw a Green Van parked in the neighborhood at the time of the murder....The FBI gave me a Traffic and street cam photo of the van...I got a license plate and traced the van to a now defunct company....

Of course the van had now been washed down and there was no forensic evidence... I got a list of drivers who worked at the company....One of interest was an ex-con named Wilton Furbish...Now deceased....He had driven the van on the day the woman was murdered....And there was a connection..He and the victim had attended high school together and had dated briefly and had struck up a friendship in the months leading up to her death...



Beverly and I and Josie successfully got the evidence never presented in the original trial..

The semen stained sheets...The Bandana, with sweat and other DNA evidence..found near the murder scene..and the autopsy reports...

The reports showed that the killer was left handed...the way the blows were administered...Ray was right handed...

Olivia and Beverly had the semen and sweat tested....It was a DNA match, but not Ray Benson's...

They took all of this evidence before a Judge..

Judge Turner Freeman, a friend...

He agreed that there was enough compelling evidence to order a new trial...He was angry that the Judge and the ADA , though now deceased kept this evidence from the defense attorney, also now deceased...

He vacated the original verdict and ordered Ray Benson released immediately...and ordered a new trial.....

We were ecstatic!!

Angela Benson hugged Olivia, Beverly and me..

"YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST....OH MY GOD!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!"she squealed..

"We aren't out of the woods yet..We still have a re-trial.."said Olivia..

"Unless the state decides to drop the charges altogether...Which is unlikely..."said Beverly..

"They feel as though they've done us enough of a favor."said Nelson..
"Ugh Oh...Here comes trouble.."said Josie..
"It's Lt. Tragg.." I said..
"You Guys just can't leave well enough alone!!!...He's a convicted murderer...A Jury convicted him in a court of law and you've found a way to get him sprung.....Well it won't last..He's going right back to jail where he belongs.." he spat and turned and walked away...
"Why don't you worry about finding whoever in the underworld is trying to kill you? How's that investigation going?" asked Angela..

Lt. Tragg stomped his foot and stormed off...

IV-
Back at home...Olivia wanted us to work on the certainty that we might go to trial...
"Look ,I've prepared a brief ,along with Beverly,arguing that there is enough compelling evidence to drop charges against Ray Benson altogether.." said Olivia.
"Which would mean this would become an open murder case again..The D.A. doesn't like to do this...and Detectives already investigating fresh murders and crimes certainly don't want to be saddled with a three year old case...Especially one they thought was closed.."said Beverly...

"So consider the inevitability of retrying this case.." said Olivia..

"Well we've got compelling new evidence and eyewitnesses that were not heard in the first trial.."said Nelson....
''And fresh eyes..Three pairs of fresh eyes..."said Josie...She was speaking of Olivia, Beverly and Nelson...

"Four pairs...Three Attorneys and one para-legal...You're part of the team too Josie and we've got a top notch investigator , who found us evidence not even found in the first trial.."said Olivia..

"We know the semen , sweat and DNA found at the scene of the crime is not a match for Ray Benson, but who is it a match for?" I asked.

''What about that guy who owned the Green Van...The Ex-con who she dated in High School and who she recently was dating again?" asked Beverly...
"He's a great suspect, but he's dead!  He was arrested and convicted in an unrelated crime and hung himself in county lock up a year ago.." I said..
"His DNA might be on file....Maybe we can test the unidentified DNA with his...Maybe he's the killer."said Josie..\


Olivia and Beverly looked at Josie and smiled...
Nelson laughed....

"Damn!  She's got a point..." he said..

"YES SHE DOES! And you didn't think you were part of the team..."I said and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek..
Josie smiled..

V-
Lieutenant Tragg was dropped off at his home by an unmarked police car...He was so paranoid now..He wasn't risking renting a car and he had told the car dealership to hold off on the delivery of his new car..He was scared to death..

He slept in his living room with his Glock nine cocked and loaded...Ready for action....

As he stood on his step, he got an epiphany...

He thought about her...Angela Benson...

"Why don't you worry about finding whoever in the underworld is trying to kill you? How's that investigation going?" she had said..
"Oh My God...HER!!!" he said..."She never got over her husband being convicted...She wrote to all those courts and the D.A.'s office, Even wrote the Deputy of Operations demanding I be terminated...She hounded ADA Younger...He drowned...The guy swam like a fish...Drowned at his country club...and then last year, last year Judge White was found dead in his townhouse..with his mistress..both young, virile in the prime of their lives....Having Heart Attacks...Everybody thought that was the oddest thing..Then that Attorney, Dan White...electrocuted at his front door..They said faulty wiring...What if these four deaths weren't accidents.??..What if they were murder?? He thought... Olivia and Beverly are hired by her....That's why they were having dinner with Danny White...He repped Ray Benson, they were comparing notes...They're gone all day...They were up at the prison talking to Benson...Now he's been sprung...and getting a retrial...It all fits...
That crazy broad orchestrated this whole thing....The Judge, The ADA, The Defense Lawyer..She never forgave them, She punished them..She blames them for Ray being locked up...She hires two of the best Defense Attorneys money can buy to spring him and they do....And now she's got one last piece of business...To get rid of the only man that stands between her killer husband and justice...Me!!! It's got to be her behind all of this.." he thought..
Lt. Tragg went to stick his key in the door.. There was a huge spark...He jumped back...Then he ran down the steps..He dove behind a parked car!
His front door lit up like a Christmas tree...then it sparked..A mild explosion blew the door off the handles into the street and shattered every window in the front of the house...

Neighbors came outside to look...

Lieutenant Tragg was horrified..

"Oh My God!" he said.

He was shook up, visibly shook up....

"My house...They were at my damn house.." he said..
This time he avoided saying anything to the press...

He was able to get someone to come out and replace his door and replace his windows...Despite a police guard on his home...He left...
Sometime later there was a knock on the door of Assistant District Attorney,Margaret Barnes...
She was surprised to see Lt. Tragg at the door..

''What is this a social call or booty call?..I'm not interested in either one.." she said.
"Look.....I need to crash here tonight...Somebody is trying to kill me..This is the third attack, two of my cars have blown up...One in a gas station.." he said..

"I heard...What happened tonight?" she asked, a little amused..

"Somebody wired my door...It blew off the hinges...Broke every window out...I just barely escaped death..." said a very shook up Lt. Tragg..
ADA Barnes was amused...

''So what are you doing here?" she said, unable to control her laughter..
"Forget it...It was a big mistake, me coming here.." he said..

"Ohhh stop being a big baby...You can come in...but you're sleeping on the couch...You can crash for two nights...Two nights only...Then you have to find some other place to sleep, Got that?" she said..

"I got it.." he grumbled...
The Day was over, Everyone was gone...
Olivia and I


walked up to our floor...I took her legal bag from her and laid it on the floor..
I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately...

''Donnie Ray you could let me put the key in the door.."she said softly...
"I told you I was going to kiss you the way Nelson kisses Beverly...and I meant it.."I said..

She laughed..

"They're newlyweds...They're supposed to act like that..." she said softly...
"Maybe...but I don't want you to think I take you for granted or I've gotten tired of you.." I said..

"Oh I never think that...You always want it...That has never stopped.." she said..

"I want it now.."I said..
"I know.." she said.. She turned and stared at me and then smiled...

We kissed passionately by the door....
Within minutes I had Olivia's dress off and we were lying across our bed, kissing each other and moaning passionately.....

While in a warehouse halfway across the city...

"I don't know what went wrong....I had that door wired the same way I wired the door for that lawyer...Danny White...Tragg should be barbecued right now.."said the bearded man..

"You're slipping...I want Tragg dead and soon..."said Angela Benson...

"I'm workin on it...We'll get him.."said the bearded man...

But at our home, a world away....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....oh my god!"Olivia cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Livy, you are driving me insane...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

Olivia and I were making sweet love, unaware of the sinister plot hatching right under our noses.


(CONCLUSION NEXT)


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES!

James Perkins said...

Why am I not surprised?

Toni said...

Anddddddddddddddddd Lieutenant Tragg escapes yet another plot to kill him...He's a cat with nine lives!

Angie B. said...

Yes he is...Wow! Is anybody that lucky? LOL!

Sunflower said...

So Ms. Benson had an accomplice...I'm not surprised!

Halo said...

Beverly and Nelson are sooo cute!

Lisa said...

I thought ADA Barnes hated Lt. Tragg? she sure goes back and forth with him..

Vanessa said...

ADA Barnes likes the sex, she hates the man..

Rita said...

So many side storylines here!

Brenda said...

Lieutenant Tragg escapes yet another plot to kill him, Olivia and Beverly prepare to defend Ray Benson in open court and Mrs. Benson and her bearded accomplice prepare to kill Lt. Tragg..Can not wait for the conclusion to this!

Cheryl said...

Can't wait until midnight..I've got to see how this ends!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Donnie Ray is still very hot for Olivia...They've been married for close to 4 years now and have known each other about 6 years...That's quite a relationship...The passion hasn't worn off, While Beverly and Nelson's passion has grown even hotter since they got married..That's something to throw your panties up in the air about!(and before anyone asks ,NO I did not throw mine!)

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

The images of the rain helping the fire department to put out Lt. Tragg's smoking car and his door being blown off the hinges...had me laughing so hard I was crying..Can't believe a blog post can do this much to me..