Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Mr. Branton I Presume

It was close to midnight when I got home...
Kimberly was fast asleep,Vacation day care tuckered her out... Sepia and I were out in the hallway, kissing passionately...

"Ummmmmm you couldn't wait could you? All this talk today about panties and bras got you all excited didn't it?" she asked me...

"I think it did.." I said...

"I know it did! I knew you'd be all over me soon enough."she said with a knowing smile..

We quickly undressed....

''Let's take a shower bae."said Sepia softly...She felt my engorged penis...and calmly led me into the shower by it... ''You are so Nasty..."laughed Sepia...

I followed her into the shower....

The hot soapy water washed us both clean as we kissed and fondled each other......

"Ouuuuuuuu girlll....you've got me going crazy...."I said..

"Ummmmmmmmmm husband....I can see that...wouuuuuuuuuuuu.." she said..stroking me softly....

After we got out of the shower , we wound up in bed...making sweet love.....I

 entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!" she moaned...

FIVE to SIX hours of lovemaking continued...The bed had been squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "


Another TWO HOURS must have gone by 

 "KEVIN...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  KEVIN..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned.
.
 "KEVIN..ouuuuuu..KEVIN....OHHHHHHH. HUSBAND!!!!! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...

  The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Kevin, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

Soon ,I hoisted her up and stood in the corner with her..


"Ohhhh Sepia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh HUSBAND!, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...

 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!



Sepia and I had climaxed.....and were holding each other...She lie in between my legs..I was playing with her hair...Her head rested on my chest....We were drenched in sweat...


''Ouuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu we gotta take another shower babes..." I said..

"Yes...Yessssssssssssss...: Sepia agreed!


We took another shower....More kissing... We were both exhausted by the time we got out of the shower...
We slept peacefully for the next few hours...Neither of us was going to work the next day....Besides..I had a case..

A missing person's case that looked more and more murkier as more days went by...

II-
The next morning, I ate a bowl of cereal with my daughter and my wife, who kept looking at me and smiling...

"I love me some daddy baby.." she whispered to Kimmie cakes as we called her..

"I love me some mommy..." I whispered to Kimmie..

We all laughed and giggled....
"No News on Bridget's friend Mindy?" asked Sepia..
"Not a thing..but I really haven't started looking yet..." I leaned over and kissed Sepia again..
"Ummmmmm I feel like some more...but I've got to go.."I said..

''Not in front of the babyyyyy...but I feel like some more too." said Sepia as I got up and headed towards the door..

I smiled at both my girls and took off....

III-

I met Bonnie Shay at her office and we traveled to mine..
"This is a nice set up you have here...My Husband and I should come and work for you huh?" she joked...

"If you ever decide to make that move,I'd be happy to have both of you." I said... "I'm serious.." I said..
Downstairs at Morris Communications, except for my administrative staff...It was a Boys club...Clerow and Owen Todd, who worked with my wife and Bonita now as partners in the Real Estate Business were there with Sean Jackson, who was my chief of staff upstairs at Morris Communications...These three, my close friends, who were all married and had children did less work for me in this vein now of days...but I was pleased when they came around..

Peeping Tom basically ran the office now...He supervised the five new investigators , who all had ties to the intelligence community and Lockpick Johnson....

''Okay guys, there's a lady in the house, act accordingly." I said.
"Hiiii Bonnnnnnnnnnnie!" they all said in unison...She just giggled..

"Hi fellas..." she said.
"Mindy Reagon ,what do we know about her?" I asked..

"Born in Philadelphia PA." said one guy..

''Educated in Philadelphia Public schools.."said another.

"Graduated with a BA in Business Management from Temple University"said another ..

''And an MBA from Drexel" said another..

''She started and managed a very successful ladies boutique, in fact two of them and made a small fortune over the years...."said another...

Peeping Tom posted a photo of her and Brad Ruland on the screens.....

"She met this guy, Brad Ruland a few years ago...He too had graduated from Drexel with an MBA...He worked first as a model ,then he ran a couple of small clothing stores that went belly up..and he declared bankruptcy twice...Then he met Mindy Reagon and his fortunes changed....She added 60 percent and he added 40 percent and they bought the fledgling Lingerie Boutique ,The House of Pure Joy, which rivaled Bridget's two stores...Agent Provaceteur and Lady Chatterly's Lover ,Panties and Bras for the Discriminating Woman."

"It was a friendly rivalry and both businesses sold each others items from time to time..." I added...

''Wow ,you know her history.." said Bonnie with a smile..
"I've checked her Credit Cards and Debit Cards...There hasn't been a charge made on anything in two weeks..She didn't buy any groceries or purchase any gas..I find that odd!"I said..
''Have you been by her house...I mean her loft?"asked Bonnie...

''I have been...Her fiance, Mr. Ruland was there with a young lady....I didn't bother to go in.." I said..
"You said you wanted to visit a man named London Branton.."said Bonnie...

''Yes....Let's go see him." I said..

IV-
London Branton was a contradiction...He was tall, handsome, urbane...dressed immacculately and wore a nice fragrance...but he lived on a boat...
He sold lingerie off of his boat....When Bonnie and I arrived we saw several women leaving the boat with items...

I remembered what Bridget had said about him...

" London Branton doesn't have the distribution network I have...I can move the stuff faster and more efficient than he can..."she had said...
When we approached him, He smiled...

''You two here to buy some lingerie...Ummmm I have a pair your lady would look just scrumptious in."he said ,smiling at Bonnie salaciously..
Bonnie blushed...

"You're Mr. Branton I presume..I'm Kevin Morris,I'm a Private Investigator and this is Bonnie Shay, she's an Attorney and an Insurance Investigator...We are here about Ms. Mindy Reagon..."I said..

He frowned..

"Haven't heard from her in two weeks..She was supposed to move in with me...She had her things in storage.." he said..

''She was supposed to move on this boat with you?" I asked.

He smiled..

"Oh Nooo, Nooooo...I have a house...It's not in my name...Tax reasons...but I have a house...She was supposed to move in my home with me...My store burned down a month ago...I've been selling my wares on this boat, which I also own.." he said..

Bonnie had her ipad mini tablet out...He didn't know it, but she was checking out his story as we talked..
''So you haven't seen her or talked to her in two weeks?" I asked..

"Nope! I've called her several times, sent texts...Nothing...I thought maybe she got cold feet and went back to her fiance...Last time I talked to her she told me that she had evidence he had cheated on her numerous times and she was through with him...Said she was selling 62 percent of her stock in the company to Bridget Jones..and that Bridget would then match him and buy him out soon...He'd have no choice but to sell because he wouldn't be able to run the business with his capital..and no one in their right mind would partner with him.." he said..

"And you were alright with that?" asked Bonnie..

He smiled -''Sure...She was going to help me pay off the liens on our home and help me boost my business..she had a business plan for the future and everything...I was excited about our future together...She told me she was on her way to my house...Only I never saw her...I called and called and called..Nothing...That's all I can tell you...I hope nothin's happened to her.." he said..
''We hope not either..Come on Bonnie.." I said...
We left...
"I checked out his house and his finances...He was telling the truth.." said Bonnie..

''We don't physically have her phone...but we have the number...We checked...He called her and Bridget Jones called her and texted her numerous times the last night she was seen alive and the next few days...There is no action on her debit and credit cards and one call from her to her fiance...It was the day after she was last seen..Then nothing.."I said.

"Kevin this doesn't look good at all..."said Bonnie..
"No it doesn't...Tomorrow, we have to talk to her fiance..." I said..
"Yes.."said Bonnie...
I dropped Bonnie off at her office and then went home...
"Look baby...it's daddy.."said Sepia..
"Heyyy my ladies.." I said..I kissed them both
Sepia kissed me a little longer..
"Ummmph you want some dinner?" asked Sepia....

''Yeah I do, but that's not all I want.."I said..
Sepia laughed slyly...

"No dessert until after dinner daddy..." she whispered softly in my ear..
I smiled..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Toni said...

Kevin sure loves Sepia...After all these years!

Angie B. said...

He has a lot of temptation...Mercedes, Carlotta's sexy cousin, Angie, Gloria Brown, Sissy just to name a few....and yet he's never strayed...

Sunflower said...

I love Escapades married couples...Kevin and Sepia..Olivia and Donnie Ray..Nate and Monica..I love them...Black Love is Black Wealth!

Lisa said...

AMEN!