Wednesday, December 18, 2019

A Nicer Killer


Nightfall came... It had been along day...A Long two days.. A triple murder, a fight with the killer, Killer Identified and killer found deceased, murdered on a subway train and a deepening mystery, which was why Carlos was here.

Kylie had him cash in his hotel reservation and get his money back...He was staying with her..at her house.

He had always stayed at a hotel all of the other times he had come to Philadelphia... This was the first time he would be staying at her house..

She smiled as he entered her house..

"Well here it is."she said..

"Yeah...and  here you are...Looking like a snack" said Carl....

"Oh hush up..You always say that!" said Kylie.. blushing...

"All I could think about was being with you again.." he said....

"Me too!  I thought about you for the past few days.." said Kylie...laughing shyly...

He opened her blouse....He admired her pretty bra...He leaned in and kissed her and allowed his hands to rub her hips..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Carlos.." she moaned....

"Damn Kylie, you are sooo sexy.." he said as he unbuttoned her blouse...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlos.....So are you baby!" she moaned..

He  helped her out of her skirt and stood there marveling at her sexy body...

They stepped inside her house and they closed the door...

Inside her bedroom ...They tossed off their shoes and Carlos eased Kylie up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned his passion....His shirt went to the floor as he continued kissing her and she continued kissing him.....She unzippered his trousers and he hurriedly stepped out of them....She held his now massively erect penis in her hands...He slipped her top off..and unhooked her bra..

"Oh My God...Carlos....Ouuuuu lawd...you are huge!!!..

"So are you." he said eying her breasts...

Kylie laughed... "You're fresh.." she said.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Carlos....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as he slipped her panties down ......
"OHHH LORD KYLIE...I COULDN'T WAIT.." he said.. He lifted her up in his arms...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..neither could I...Ouuuuu" she moaned.

He thrusted his tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with his hand...With his other hand he pulled out a condom...She helped him tear open the wrapper....He slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on himself as he entered her and began thrusting away...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as he continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

  He laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and he entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..He kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss his lips and his ears and his chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" Carlos said.

She wrapped her legs around Carl's waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched him thrust for thrust and even kissed his shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Carl was losing his mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard them....


Carlos and Kylie  made sweet passionate and intense love like this for close to EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Kylie  began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....Carlos  was surprised at how passionate she was ... The bed was rocking back and forth, the headboard was slamming into the wall and the bed springs were squeaking like crazy...

 "It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Carlllllllossss....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as they both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat! Both of her legs were shaking furiously.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KYLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.....His body was trembling...

His body shook....His lip curled......Her legs shook and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned......She was having a slow and intense orgasm!

She gently held his head on her breasts.....


It was still night time...






II-


It was good to call the police off of our original crime scene...but it was even better for Monica and I to wait inside and see if someone else would be rooting around in there looking for that laptop..

Our hunch was good..

 We slipped back in...
I looked around..

"Bae?" said Monica..

"You hear thoughts again ?" I asked..

"I sure do...and they've got a gun in my back..."said Monica..

"Damn it...We gotta do better than this bae...This is the second time one of these jerks has gotten the drop on us...and we are so well equipped to avert this type of thing.."I said.

"I know right?" said Monica.

"Shut up..."said a cool guy in dark shades which I suspected were night vision goggles.. He had a huge pistol...

"I'm a marksman...Either of you twitch and I'll blast you... I have no desire to kill you, but I will if you don't comply.. Now both of you, take your glocks out and kick em over to me..No funny stuff...You get cute and it's curtains." he said.

We took our guns out and kicked them over to him...

"Keep your hands where I can see em and stand in the corner...NOW! MOVE!" he barked.

"He's a much better person than the last guy.." I said.

"I'll say.."said Monica..

"I thought I told you two to shut up..."he said..

He saw where the panels had been moved in the ceiling...He looked around and didn't find anything..Then he located another wall safe...


"Well looky here..." he said.

He took out what I recognized as a plastic but silent explosive and taped it to the safe..

"I could blow this safe..but I don't have time for that...

My cyber eye noticed a small wire and a small beam emanating from the side of the safe.....

I yelled out..

"It's a trap Mo Mo!!!...Let's get out of here.." I said..I grabbed her and practically carried her out of the room.

Monica and I both ran out the door before he could shoot..

The safe was booby trapped... The explosion that followed ripped both of his arms and both of his legs off of his body, killing him instantly....and destroying the room completely....

Didn't matter, we had gotten what we came for..

''Wow! that's another one down.." I said..

"You aint lyin bae.."said Monica.

We stood there and kissed each other passionately....This was the most violent case we had ever had so far....So much death and mayhem....We had escaped sudden death twice in 48 hours...We held each other and kissed like it was our last time...And it could be... I only hoped we lived long enough to get to the bottom of this.






III-

"You two can't stay out of trouble can you?" laughed Lt. Cotton...


As Forensics people and Crime Scene Investigators looked at the totally demolished room..

 "Our Hunch was right...Somebody did come here to search for that Laptop and that money.."I said.

"We didn't know there was another wall safe and that it was booby trapped.."said Monica..

"He's going to be hard to identify...His arms and hands and legs and feet were incinerated by the intense heat, but we do have a torso and a head...maybe there are dental records we can get to identify him.."said Monique..

It was a gruesome sight....It nearly turned my stomach looking at his remains....or what was left of him...I didn't know how my sister in law could be so hard boiled and clinical about seeing stuff like this...and yet be so soft and sexy otherwise....

I guess she compartmentalized well...

She looked at me...Almost like she read my mind..

"I compartmentalize well Brother in law.." she said and smiled...

It was quite a night...Whoever was behind this had now lost two operatives and they still didn't have what they needed desperately..That Laptop and the information on how to get that money back into their multiple bank accounts...

The loss of 30 million dollars was nothing to sneeze about...

This also told me that the man behind this was getting desperate...
We watched as what was left of our "Nicer Killer" was taken out on a body bag...The bodies were piling up in this caper...

IV-

Morning came

Monica and I were kissing passionately....I was rubbing her legs....hand my hand down in her panties..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu we had quite a night last night.."I said in between kisses..

"Ummm you mean the one on the streets with that explosion or the one in the bedroom?" she asked..

"Both.."I said in between more kisses..

 Mo Mo and I had had a crazy night of lovemaking after we got home..


Everytime our lives were in danger, our lovemaking was that more intense afterwords.


Soon we were dressed and headed for headquarters.

As were Kylie and Carlos..

''I got a text last night from Mo-Mo...We were asleep..."said Kylie..

''I doubt we were asleep...let' just say we were very busy.."laughed Carlos..

"We werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre...I can barely walk...wouuuuuuu.." said Kylie, smiling dreamily... Anyway..Mo Mo and Nate went back to that crime scene to see if anyone else would be in there searching for that laptop and the money...Turns out there was someone....The Guy got the drop on them...He found another wall safe...One we didn't know about!!! It was booby trapped...Blew the entire room up and killed him.. Monique said there is only a torso and a head left..."said Kylie..

"Ughhhhh!" said Carlos...

In the squadroom, we all sat around the table drinking

a tumbler of hot coffee...

"Heard you and hubby had an interesting night last night." joked Kylie..

We DID!


"Heard you did too!" joked Monica, who had read Kylie's mind and knew about


the marathon sex she and Carlos had had the night before.....

Kylie laughed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mo-Mo, get out of my head.." she laughed...

''Somebody else was in there looking for that laptop and that money and I don't think this guy was hired by the same guy that hired the first...It's just a feeling I have.." said Nate..

"He was a little nicer of a killer..He didn't threaten to lop our fingers off our hands.."said Monica sarcastically, punching my shoulder playfully...

''Look at you...You're practically glowing...You may have had a nice night too last night.."laughed Carlos..

Monique and Lt. Cotton walked in just then...
''Well I identified your assailant....His name is Kyle Favors.....He's an ex- cop, Tactical Squad Unit, Luna City Police Department... dismissed from the department for numerous violations...Had a Private Investigator license...It was suspended recently.."said Monique..
"I checked his financials...Someone had deposited 250K in his bank account recently...From a dummy account in the Caymen Islands.. The account is now dead...and that money was withdrawn from his account this morning...So whoever hired him must know that he's dead.."said Lt. Cotton.

"But how would whoever know this  information so fast?" asked Carlos..

"He's not here alone.. He's here with somebody..."said Lt. Cotton.

"We know this mysterious Venture Capitalist, Basemore, who may or may not be financing half of his fortune by selling an internationally known opiate wants that Laptop and the cash...It's got his bank account information and payments that lead to him...and his murderous associate...but who else would want that laptop?"asked Monica..

"That's simple...The one who stole the money in the first place....The mysterious Mr. Strathmore..whoever he is...and I suspect...He's someone close to Mr. Basemore.."I said.

"The Plot thickens..." said Kylie.


(TO BE CONTINUED)







No comments: