Monday, December 23, 2019

Memories Are Made Of This.

We had all had a great meal and my Brother in law had driven us into town to rent cars...








Every couple had a car of their own...

There was a little parking lot in the back of our places for our cars...

Everybody was interested in going out on the town...






Beverly, Nelson, Josie,Paris, Kayla and Ray had been here and knew their way around..


Tonight...Keith and Bee Bee rode with Beverly and Nelson,


Sofia and Kahlil rode with Josie and Paris...

It was easier taking just the three cars..They were all headed to the same place anyway...


Gary and Yvette planned on staying home... As soon as everyone was out of the house..

The kissing

 and lovemaking began...

 Alfreda and Rockland chose to stay at home too..
The kissing
and serious lovemaking began for them too!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"he groaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"she cooed...

Bed springs were squeaking and moaning and groaning began , soon after we all pulled off....

Jade and Danny Ho had already left before any of us had left..

They found a nice club...Had a few drinks and found a cheap ,small room...

Where they loved each other a long long time..

The rest of the night....Grown folks stuff...






II-

Olivia and I drove back to that hotel...Where we spent our very first night together so many years ago..

 ''You think we can get a room here Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia..
"I'm certain we can.." I said..

We were in luck, We found a room on the second floor, three doors down from the original room Olivia and I shared that night...

 "Oh My God...This is so weird...Imagine this.." said Olivia , holding my hand and leading me to the room..

She stopped and looked at my trousers...

They were standing out like a circus tent..

"Oh My lord!!!...Look at you....Let's get you inside with all of that!   Myyyy goodness."" she said..She laughed out loud!
"Put your key in the door.." I said..

Once in the room...I pulled Olivia to me...We kissed passionately...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, you couldn't wait could you?" she said..

"No, I couldn't..."I said..

I unzippered her dress and slipped it off of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are getting too good at this Donnie Ray...Getting my clothes off..."she said..

In no time,I had my trousers and my shirt and undershirt off and my socks and shoes...

"Damn girl....I thought about this all day.." I said.

"Really Donnie Ray?? All day?" she asked me in between wet sloppy kisses...

"All Day.."I said..

"Ummmmmm, well I'll have to reward you for your dilligence .....and attention to detail.." she said continuing to kiss me passionately....
Her lips were so soft....I was becoming aroused beyond belief....Something that wasn't lost on Olivia..


"LAWD!" I said..


"Oh Mr. Alexander.." she giggled...looking up at me....


She was wearing navy blue string bikini panties...and a matching navy blue lace  bra....She immediately got a rise out of me...Which she noticed...


"Ohhhh my MISTER ALEXANDER!!!" She said noticing my raging erection...  "You're a horse among ponies..."she said..

I smiled sheepishly...I had heard that before..

I gingerly slipped her bra off and I slipped her panties down and eagerly watched as she stepped out of them....

"My My Myyyyy.." was all I could say...

"Ouuuuuu Mr. Alexander.....you're fresh" she remarked...

Soon, we  were kissing passionately in the middle of the floor...Olivia giggled...


"What's so funny?" I asked..

"Donnie Ray....Your penis!!!...It's..It's shaking...You really are excited aren't you?  Calm down....Calm down...It's going to be okayyyy" she said, stroking it lightly...and laughing..

"Can't help that..."I laughed sheepishly...

"Oh My god...you're as hard as an iron pipe...I'm going to have to take care of that...Ummmmmm"she said..

I smiled sheepishly...


"Can't help that either."I said.  I lifted her up and entered her gently and began to move in and out of her..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Easy Donnie Ray, Easyyyyy."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd...Ummmmmmm, you are just showing off...Ouuuuuu lawd!" she whispered...

In no time , we were lying on the bed....

I entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!" she moaned...Her legs began shaking wildly and she kept kissing me as they did...her head turning from side to side...

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cooed loudly..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS of lovemaking continued...The bed had squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall, which caused the man in the next room to yell to the top of his lungs.. the entire six hours or so we were making love...


"FOR THE LOVE OF PETE...WILL YOU  TWO KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF WITH ALL THAT RACKET?I AM TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP!!! YOU TWO BEEN GOIN AT IT FOR HOURS....Shutttttttttttttttttttttt up!!!"he bellowed and slammed his fists on the wall..

This had happened the last time we had been here...Could this be the same man??

We ignored him and kept making love...

"Ummmmmmmm Donnie Ray, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to mama...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled

"KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF WITH ALL THAT RACKET?I AM TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP!!!"the man in the room next to ours yelled ..He had a Philly accent...Maybe he was visiting too!


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against his wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier than any bed we had slept in before....I was so glad the bed at my sister's house wasn't noisy like this...And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...He continued to bang his fist on the wall.

  Olivia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu MISTER ALEXANDER...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder.....The lights in his room next door blinked on and off...



"I'M CALLIN THE DAMN MANAGER!! GO TO SLEEP IN THERE!!!YOU'VE GOT MY LIGHTS BLINKING ON AND OFF!!!SHUTTTTTTTTTT UP!!!" he yelled..."This doesn't make any gotdamn sense...Carrying on like that." he grumbled...

TWO TO THREE MORE HOURS PASSED and we weren't even close to stopping.. We did try to keep our moans to a minimum...

Olivia yelled out-

 "Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" she screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh Donnie Ray...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..Her legs shaking again like crazy....

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO MAMA"

She kissed me over and over again!!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... OLIVIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

"I'M CALLIN THE DAMN MANAGER ,THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO....NOW PIPE DOWN! SHUT IT UP I TELL YA!!! SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!!!" yelled the man next door.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"WILL YOU TWO CUT THAT RACKET OUT IN THERE? GO TO SLEEP!!!" came the voice from next door...We both ignored him.

Another TWO HOURS must have gone by 

 "Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Donnie Ray..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

 "Donnie Ray..ouuuuuu..Donnie Ray....OHHHHHHH. DONNIE RAY ALEXANDER! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...


"I'm GONNA CALL THE COPS! THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO....QUIET THA NOISE...CUT THAT DAMN RACKET OUT IN THERE! GO TO SLEEP!"came the voice of the man next door who loudly banged on the wall...

The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..


"GO TO SLEEP OR I'M CALLIN THE COPS!  SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!" he yelled

"Ohhhh Olivia, this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "I cried out!

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Donnie Ray, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she yelled...

 "AWWWWWWWWWW FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!  QUIET THE NOISE!! SHUT IT UP OVER THERE!! DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO CALL THE MANAGER! COME ON!!!!!" screamed the man next door!


"Ohhhh Olivia, this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd! "I cried out!

"I'M LOSING SLEEP....CUT IT OUT IN THERE YOU TWO....I'M ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW CALLING THE MANAGER..THEN I'M CALLIN THE DAMN COPS!
NOW QUIET IT DOWN IN THERE!!!  SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!"


''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Donnie Ray, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Olivia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Donnie Ray, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...her legs just shaking furiously, her head turning from side to side.. My body trembling...sweat running down the crack of my back...



 All four legs of the bed broke off and the mattress landed on the floor with a loud thud!...The headboard split in half and fell against the wall..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE...I'M CALLIN THE DAMN COPS! THIS DON'T MAKE NO DAMN SENSE! I'M CALLIN THE MANAGER!" yelled the man.

Olivia and I had climaxed.....and were holding each other...She lie in between my legs..I was playing with her hair...Her head rested on my chest....We were drenched in sweat...

She softly stroked my penis...I was still cumming…..
We laughed about the fact that the bed was broken....


"STOP THAT LAUGHING!! GO TO SLEEP OVER THERE!" he yelled..


''Who does he think he is...our father?" I said.


"Yes Daddy...We are going to sleep!"laughed Olivia...

"DON'T GET SMART!!! GO TO SLEEP OVER THERE!" he yelled..


We both cracked up laughing...


GO TO SLEEP OVER THERE! I MEAN IT!!" he yelled..

"This is the third time you've broken a bed with me in it....You're going to have to cool it mister..."laughed Olivia...I laughed too!

"You're gonna have to cool it...And stop being so damn sexy." I said.

"YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO HAVE TO COOL IT AND GO TO SLEEP, NOW SHUTTTT UP!" came the voice.

We ignored him....

Olivia kissed me...

"Thank you....Thank you for always making me feel special.." she said...A tear running down her face...

"If you're going to cry ,it'll be pretty hard for me to get aroused again." I joked...I was too exhausted to do anything else..
"You're too tired to do anything else.."Olivia sighed...

She was wrong!
I still rolled her over and kissed her passionately...

 "Oh My Goodness Donnie Ray!!!....Didn't you get enough? You've broken the bed.." said Olivia who was exhausted herself...

"Yeah, I was just trying to make you laugh..."I said..

We were on the floor, but we made sweet love a little longer... about AN HOUR MORE! before we both nearly passed out...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyyy my gooodnesss.." cooed Olivia..as the bedsprings squeaked a little..

"I saved up for this trip.." I joked..

"Yes you diddd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned softly...


"HEY KNOCK OFF THE TALKING...GO TO SLEEP OVER THERE! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!SHuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut UP!" he yelled..

"You shut up!" said Olivia through the walls at our neighbor....I cracked up and shushed her!


Now he was being extra...We totally ignored him and laughed some more.



We both took a nice long warm shower together ,kissing and fondling each other into near hysteria..


The man next door was still not happy-


"TURN THAT WATER OFF!! GO TO SLEEP!   I'VE HAD ENOUGH!! GET IN THE BED! KNOCK IT OFF!!!" he yelled..


We totally ignored him as we dried each other off and got back in the bed...


and then drifted off for some nice well deserved sleep....




III-

Olivia and I checked out at noon...We had  hurriedly got dressed ....We paid our bill ,turned in our room key and got as far from that place as possible.. We didn't want them discovering that broken bed just yet....


We heard our neighbor next door fussing with the manager..as we were paying our bill and leaving...

"Whoever was in that room next door to me was goin at it like two cats in heat....All night long.. You should have heard it....It was unbelievable...Non-stop....The bed was squeaking...their headboard was slamming so hard against my wall the plaster was coming off...My lights were blinking on and off...and both of them just cooing and moaning...I tell you they sounded like two cats in heat...TWO CATS IN HEAT!! I called in two people from adjoining rooms to listen to it...They just laughed.. Non stop...just incredible..Remember two years ago...I had the same problem..." he complained..

The manager smiled sheepishly....

"Well whoever they were sir...They're gone now...They looked like newlyweds...That's what newlyweds do....Why aren't you with a lady friend? " he asked and winked at


 Olivia and I as we hurriedly slipped out the side door.

"Damn, we broke that bed.."I sighed..I had this great feeling of De ja vu....


''We paid in cash and we didn't use our real names..:said Olivia.."You get too excited over me young man...I mean..It's not like you're having me for the first time...Is it that good Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia..

"It's that good baby...I never get enough.."I said..

We stood on the corner and kissed passionately....




IV-

Apparently we weren't the only ones who had stayed out all night..

Olivia and I were pulling up in the parking lot just in time to see,










Beverly, Nelson, Bee Bee Evans, Keith Jones, Josie, Paris, Ray and Kayla, getting out of their cars...They looked exhausted...

"Enjoying New Orleans Night life huh?" I said..

"Too Much of it...I never danced so much my whole life.." said Bee Bee..

She leaned on Keith Jones's shoulders...He smiled weakly...but said nothing...

 ''Aye Mios dios...I am soooo drunk.."said Sofia..
Kahlil said nothing...He looked beat too!...he held her in his arms....She could barely stand...

"Donnie Ray, we must have drank at every club in New Orleans...They really party down here...but I couldn't do this every night...whoooooooooooooooo.."said Beverly...

"Me neither cousin.."said an exhausted Kayla..

 "Dog, did we put it down or did we put it down?" asked Ray to Nelson..
"We put it the hell down.."said Nelson...
''Sho Nuff." said Paris.who held Josie tightly...
Poor Josie looked dead on her feet....



"Poor things! They're drunk out of their minds and exhausted too...I'm just glad they made it back safely and unhurt.."said Olivia..

"Yeah.." I said..

Yvette and Gary were walking down the street holding hands..

 "We were going to ask if you guys wanted to go to breakfast....but you look like you're just getting in.." she said..
''Wow...you guys all painted the town last night huh?  We stayed here...Chilled out.."said Gary...

We heard noise coming from the back room ….In our Air BNB..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu work me..work me..worrrrk me like a job!"

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph….awwwww lawdddd!"

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Rockland....You puttin it down daddy...You puttin the damn thing down!"


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The bed was squeaking something terrible...

We all looked at our place..


It was Alfreda and Rockland...they had stayed home.

Beverly was so embarrassed...

"Oh My God!"

Ray looked at her..

"What's wrong with you?  People making noises like that is how you got here...And if we hadn't of all stayed out all night like we are still in school or somethin......we'd all be making noise like that in our rooms..I know I would!" he said..

"Oh Hush up Ray...All you think about is sex.." said Kayla..

"He's not the only one..."laughed Olivia..hugging her young cousin.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu work me..work me..worrrrk me like a job!" 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph….awwwww lawdddd!" 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Rockland...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" 


 "Let's go in and get some sleep."said Beverly, who was too tired to say anything more.She just shook her head...
She took Nelson by the hand and led him inside.


Paris and Josie followed...Josie was dead on her feet....




Keith, Bee Bee, Kahlil and Sofia walked next door to their rooms..

Jade and Danny Ho drove up just then...

 "Hi Guys...We uh spent the night in town..."said Jade Sheepishly...
Danny Ho smiled sheepishly...

I knew what they had done last night...same thing we had done..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu work me..work me..worrrrk me like a job!" 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph….awwwww lawdddd!" 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" 

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Alfreda...you are loving me tooo hard girl...ummmmph!"

came the sounds from the room...along with a bed that was squeaking out of control...

They looked in the direction of the sounds...and looked at each other and smiled..

"Okay this is too much...Anybody going to Breakfast?" asked Yvette..

 "I'll go with you girlfriend.."said Olivia laughing...
"I'll go too..You drive Gary.." I said..

"Okay.."said Gary with a smile..
 ''We'll follow you."said Danny Ho, slapping Jade on the behind....


"Ouuuuu stop it.." she giggled..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu work me..work me..worrrrk me like a job!" 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph….awwwww lawdddd! it's so damn good girl...ummmph." 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Rockland...Oh my goddd" 

came the voices from the window.

They had no idea that everybody, well mostly everybody was back.. They couldn't hear the snoring coming from the other rooms...


We all smiled and got in our cars and headed back into New Orleans for Breakfast...

The kids were sound asleep....Even if Alfreda and Rockland weren't.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: