Thursday, December 19, 2019

Possibly Suspect.

THREE DAYS LATER-

Monica and I were at home, kissing passionately.....

"It's the middle of the day....I usually have to ask you for this.." I said..

"My sister is going to do my hair later on and I don't want you sweating it out...so we might as well get this over.."

she said in between soft, slow kisses...

The case had gone cold.. It had started with a triple murder....we had tangled with the killer and identified him, only for him to wind up murdered...

Then we had gone back to the original crime scene only to find yet another  person searching for what we had already found...a Laptop and a lot of cash...a laptop that had information...pass codes, access to a billionaire venture capitalist and alleged opiates trafficker named Basemore , whose accounts in London, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Rome and Luna City had been hacked and looted...

Basemore had hired a sadistic Soldier of fortune named Dennis Taggert to get this information back..He left a bloody trail of murder throughout Europe and Luna City on the moon that led to a beautiful Asian woman , once in his employ who it appears had betrayed him...she was working for someone else...a mysterious person using the fictional name..Albert Strathmore , who had siphoned the money into a dummy account and was hiding her here in Philadelphia..

Dennis Taggert tracked her to Philadelphia and killed her and two men hired to guard her...but he failed to find the laptop and the money...He was found murdered himself...

We then encountered another man at the crime scene, an ex-Luna City cop turned Private Investigator who was also trying to find that laptop...He instead found a booby trapped safe with an explosive device that demolished him and the room...

The case was now cold..

We all had a few days off and that led to Monica and I in our present state..
at home, undressed in our bedroom,

making sweet love ..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nate, you never get enough....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…"moaned Monica.

Our bed was squeaking something terrible..Our headboard was slaming against the wall...

"Oh My god, Mo Mo...you may be right..." I said...

"I'm glad....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu.." she cooed.

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of non stop lovemaking seemed to drift by...We had lost all sense of time..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrl.." I moaned as we continued..

"Yessssssssssssssss… Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss.." she squealed...

While we were busy in coital bliss, Kylie and Carlos had come up for air..
They too had been making a lot of love lately and were touring the city..


 ''Carlos, you ever think of leaving the Moon and coming down here to work?" asked Kylie..
"Since I met you, I think about it a lot..A whole lot.." he said..

Kylie smiled.. "Right Answer....No pressure...I just wanted to know if you think about us being together.." she said..

He took her in his arms..

"All the time bae" he said softly...

They kissed softly...






II-


The next day we were all in the squadroom….

 "This case has gone cold...And the reason why is because , whoever the players are have no idea we already have what they've been looking for." said Carlos.
 "Nobody knows...We've kept it out of all of our reports.."said Kylie.
"That was a good thing..until we can find out the identity of the players.." I said.

"I've studied it's contents over and over...We know it was Basemore's bank accounts that got compromised...We know that whoever was behind it , most are now dead..but somebody got close to his clean up man...and that somebody is who we are looking for and we'd better find whoever first...Their mortality rate isn't too high now of days.."said Carlos.

"We've slowed Basemore down..We just have to find the thief..."I said.

"You said the thief was someone close to him...It would have to be someone very close to him..We need to look at his organization and a list of possible suspects."said Kylie.

Just then Lt. Cotton, Monique and my wife and partner, Monica walked in..

 "Good Morning Detectives."said Lt. Cotton..
 "Look Nate, I did your wife's hair...doesn't it look nice?  Now don't sweat it all out...Give her some time to enjoy it."joked Monique..Her twin sister..
"You like it Bae?" she asked..

My eyes nearly dropped out of my head...My mouth was wide open...

"I take that as a yes."said Lt. Cotton...

Just then a beautiful woman walked in...She looked like a lawyer..

"Good Morning detectives...I'm Agent, Lynn Collins, FBI, Luna City.. I'm here to assist and to get information on your case." she said and smiled.

Monica stared at her...She looked at me funny...but said nothing.

"Why is the FBI interested in our local triple murder? besides, our killer was found, murdered..."said Lt. Cotton..

"Let's stop playing games Lieutenant...We know that your two detectives went back to the crime scene and were met by another man, He was searching for something.. He found a booby trapped wall safe.." she said.

Monica said..

"This is true..We wanted to know what the original killer was searching for too, but the room was demolished...Everything in it..So I'm afraid our trail went cold."said Monica.

"That's it?  You found nothing?" she asked.

 Monica looked at me and then at Lt. Cotton.
 "That's right...we found nothing...This case is cold..."I said.
"I'm sorry we couldn't be of more help...Do you have a card Agent Collins?" asked Lt. Cotton.

''Yes...I can be contacted at this number...Let me know if you find anything.." she said and smiled and walked out.

Monica motioned for us to be quiet... she walked over to several areas and pointed..

My cyber eye spotted sophisticated micro-cameras that would record us in perfect digital sound and video...

A further check found all of our lines tapped..

The five of us cleared out...We removed all but one micro-camera and we had our IT guys remove the taps from our phone lines...

We all then went somewhere safe where we could talk..

III-
We traveled out to the shopping district...

 We all walked around...

"I take it she's not who she says she is.."said Lt. Cotton to Monica.

"No!!...She lied about everything...She's not in the FBI...and she was searching for something...Information...She didn't completely believe us...Which is why she wiretapped the place and left micro-cameras...well placed cameras that would have escaped detection normally...She's good.  The only thing she told the truth about was her name.."said Monica.

"I'll run a make on her.."said Kylie, who had a laptop in her flying car....

"Basemore needs that information to track down his accounts and possibly recoup that 30 million dollars..and whoever she's working for, stole it in the first place and they want it back..because something in those files reveals who they are..."I said.

"Exactly and that's what we have to find out.." said Lt. Cotton.

"If I know right...even our homes have been compromised.." said Monique...

"Probably.."said Monica.

IV-

and in the penthouse condo of a mysterious young man a call is made..


Brynn Collins answers the phone..

''What is is Albert?" she asked.

"Anything?" he asked..

"I don't think they bought that I was FBI....They wouldn't tell me anything...They played dumb...Now one..Maybe they didn't find anything...because..your father would have been arrested by now..11 counts of conspiracy to commit murder...or they did and they're sitting on it.. I've wiretapped this police station and I've been to their homes...Wiretapped them too... If they talk about anything..I'll know it...I won't have to go back...Just relax.." she said.

"Good thing you killed that sadist, Dennis Taggart...He was very close to finding out about us.."said the man..

"Not us....YOU...You and your co-conspirators looted daddies bank accounts and you flipped daddies Asian mistress into helping you do it...Daddy would have a stroke if he knew Junior could be so devious." said Brynn Collins..

"You played your part too..Blackmailing me when you accidentally discovered what I was up to...Imagine what he'd do if he found out we've been

sleeping together for months...and now in cahoots!"said the man..

"I can deny it all...You can't prove that...but the other stuff, you'd be hard pressed to disprove...I just want my cut....15 million of the 30 million you stole and then I'll quietly go away...30 million buys me a disappearance and protection from your father.."said Brynn.

"That's why we've got to find that Laptop....It's got all of the information on it we need."said the man, Albert Basemore.

Meanwhile...


" Her name is Brynn Collins Basemore, she's the much younger second wife of Albert Basemore Sr." said Monica.

"Now it's all beginning to make sense..But even she's not the ring leader...I'm guessing she's in league with whoever was responsible for the thefts in the first place.. And the second guy we met was their operative.." I said.


"This is all starting to come together now."said Kylie..

"We've got to act fast...We follow her...She leads us to the boss and puts a cap on this case.."said Carlos.

"EXACTLY."said Lt Cotton, who like us , was eager for it to end..


(CONCLUSION NEXT)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties!