Thursday, December 12, 2019

One Day In His Life

PHILADELPHIA CITY HALL...

Assistant District Attorney Ron Harper stopped by Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge's office..

He passed him a tumbler of coffee and the newspaper..

"Hey Rockland...This was your case wasn't it?" He said pointing to the lead story...

Rockland read the headlines..

Death Row Inmate may get last minute Stay of Execution!


There was a photo of Larry Ray Wiggins..

"Yess...Larry Ray Wiggins...I sent that low life to death row several years ago..."said Rockland...

"Who was his attorney?" asked Ron Harper.

Rockland allowed himself to smile..

"Believe it or not...Yvette Jones..

"That's how we met...She was a tenacious little thing..smart...well prepared..Kept me on my toes the entire trial..Never gave an inch...

"But I pulled it out...I got the win...A conviction and a death sentence...The Judge was a real asshole, even though he favored my every motion...He was pretty cruel to her...Had her in tears... I uh comforted her..gave her my hankerchief, held her in my arms..."said Rockland..

"Lawd" said Ron Harper, who had a thing for Yvette himself..

"Comforted her eh Rockland?, heh heh heh, I can imagine, those nice plump breasts of hers up against your chest, She smellin all good, her soft skin, her curvy, sexy body.." he said, getting excited and aroused thinking about Yvette..

So was Rockland..

"Yessssssssssssssss...I was falling for her right at that moment..." remembered Rockland...

He read the article further..

There was a photo of his new attorney, Jessica Sanchez...

"His new lawyer is a fox....Jessica Sanchez....She used to be a Public defender....I've asked her out a couple of times..I think she's in private practice now...Sanchez is her name...Aye Yi Yi..she's been uh busy, but boy when she gets unbusy...I'd like to get busy with her fine Spanish ass...lawddd!"said Ron Harper.

"Yes...I remember her...Tried a case against me...She's smart, pays attention to detail...Real good attorney...It says here she's with the Innocence Project.."said Rockland , who then gasped when he saw the next photo..

 It was Ms. Yvette
 Me, Keith Jones
 Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans
 Kahlil Ahmed
 Sofia Garcia
and Josie Boyd..

It listed us as Larry Ray's legal team....

"I'll be damned!!..Yvette and her associates are up in Stanga assisting Sanchez on this case..She studied the case files and called them..and they've got Olivia and Beverly's assistant, Josie Boyd with them..I kept asking where Josie was..I haven't seen her all week.."said Rockland..

"Oh yeah, you're dating Beverly's mama....

I've seen her...She's hot...So you're over Liv and Beverly's place a lot huh?

...and Liv and Bev and her people





are pretty tight with Yvette Jones and her people.. They've worked cases together...They hang out socially too!





It all fits...

They lent Josie to them..."said Ron..

"They won't succeed.. That case was airtight...He was guilty as hell..I was by the book damn it.."said Rockland..

''Don't get your panties in a wad Rockland..It's a case...An Old case at that! Don't take it personal. You just move on...You win some, you lose some...appeal and move on to the next case...I used to be a Public Defender when I started out...we lived by that rule...I taught that to a young Olivia Bennett....

She was Olivia Barnes back then, Mrs. Olivia Barnes...I wanted to park my shoes under her bed...Lawd have mercy...but she was married then."said Ron Harper, remembering a young green Attorney named Olivia Barnes, who was just starting out...He never dreamed she'd best him in court one day...or be as big a deal as she now was.

''She's Married Now!"said Rockland, who felt surprisingly protective of Olivia.. Who he viewed as a friend...He didn't wish to hear any sexual talk about her from Harper.

Thank goodness neither Gary nor Jade was in the photo he silently thought..


Gary had taken some time off and he wasn't sure where he was...He wasn't concerned with Gary at this point..

He knew that Yvette was good..

and he respected us..





not to mention...

Jessica Sanchez was no slouch... I googled her.. She'd won 102 straight cases as a Public defender before losing to , who else? Rockland Cambridge...Since she'd been at the Innocence Project, she'd won about 25 cases...She was as experienced a trial lawyer as we were..

She wasn't afraid to ask for help... We liked her and we had been working well with her the past 24 hours..

''Come on Rockland...Let's go grab some breakfast...I'll treat." said Ron Harper.

II-

It was pouring raining...
At Sam Mother's Diner...

Rockland ordered Fried eggs,
his favorites,
Breakfast sausage
and hash browns...
Ron Harper ordered
an Omelette
sausage
and hash browns..

They both had hot coffee with their meal...

He could see that Rockland was steaming over the latest developments...To get his mind off of it he said..

"So Tell me about you and Yvette...How you guys met and got together" he said.

Rockland smiled.

The Trial was over...Larry Ray Wiggins was convicted and sentenced to die by Lethal Injection..

"Yvette was devastated...I don't think she had ever tried a capital case before and she had lost and lost badly...a man was going to die!  she kept telling him that it wasn't over that she was going to appeal.
Defense Attorneys always say that.."laughed Rockland..

''Yeah but she did.. On the state and federal level for a period of about four years...She kept arguing that the science didn't match up...and screaming for DNA testing.."said Ron.

''Yeah and she lost every single appeal..He's toast..anyway...I was holding her and I said..

"Ms Jones...you said you might consider having a drink with me after this is all over.." I said..

She was still crying , but she said.."Okay!"
and we went to where else?.. Josie's...

and as you can imagine...The place was packed..You couldn't hear yourself think...
We found a booth and we ordered drinks and we talked...we talked about our lives , our upbringing, law school, her work...and how she didn't have a lot of friends and basically led a quiet ,boring life..Surprisingly enough...I said my life was the same way....I told her that none of this was her fault.
And when they played something slow..


We got up and we danced....I held her in my arms and rocked her back and forth...I told her everything was going to be alright..she leaned her head into my chest...She was still crying.

I drove her home..Told her I'd drive her to her car in the morning...She asked me if I had to go..She said she didn't want to be alone tonight.."said Rockland..

"Dude!  Oh My damn!  "said Ron Harper..
"It had been six months since I had had any sex....Here I was in Attorney Yvette Jones's apartment, kissing her passionately.... I had to pinch myself...I couldn't believe this was happening..She had the softest lips, she smelled so nice...her skin was so soft,,,her body so round...I was losing my mind....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned...

I slipped her dress off ,unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down and hoisted her in the air..

I entered her as slowly and softly as possible..she had the sexiest body....If she wasn't an attorney ,I could easily see her modeling...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....lawwwwd have mercy...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

Just hours ago we had been in Josies a night of drinking...


I was only supposed  to walk her to her door,

 but she started kissing me out of the blue..

Inside her apartment...We tossed off our shoes and I eased Yvette up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned my passion....My shirt went to the floor as I continued kissing her and she continued kissing me...I unzippered her dress and slipped it off....She unzippered my trousers and I hurriedly stepped out of them....She held my now massively erect penis in her hands...I hadn't even bothered to close the front door...

"Oh My God...ADA CAMBRIDGE....Ouuuuu lawd...you are huge!!!..Close my front door, we don't want everyone seeing us" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....I took my foot and kicked the door shut.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Rockland....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......


I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...With my other hand I pulled out a condom...She helped me tear open the wrapper....I slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....
 We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for close to FOUR TO FIVE HOURS...Yvette began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

The bed was rocking back and forth, the headboard was slamming into the wall and  the bedsprings were squeaking like crazy....

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd ADA CAMBRIDGE!!!....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!


She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  I never imagined...I never imagined..it would  be that good...WOW!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times...No guy has ever done that." she smiled..

"I'm not just any guy"I said, feeling really good!

"I still think maybe I shouldn't have done this with you........It's going to be weird seeing you in court.."she said...


She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"Ouuuuuuu...You are as hard as a brick! .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...


"Oh My goodness!!!!......I thought you were done...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mister CAMBRIDGE...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as her bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....


Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...

"Mister CAMBRIDGE....ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister CAMBRIDGE!! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned and cooed..."

 She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...
"Ouuuuuuuu...ROCKLAND!!....ohhhh my goddd!" she moaned....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!"I moaned.. 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....


"You okay?" I asked in a whisper.....

"I'm just fine.. A little bit..." she said, smiling serenely....


We kissed some more..

She smiled...

"Wow..I am impressed...You are something else ADA CAMBRIDGE...Wowwww! I never imagined you had it in you!  WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!" she said.

I smiled..

"I'd like this to happen again."I said.

"I-I-I would too!" she said..

I said nothing..

"I think it's going to happen again in a few minutes."I said...

She stared in my eyes and softly stroked my penis.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmm you're still so hard....Ouuuuuu.." she said...
"I think you're right...It is going to happen again..." she said...in between butter soft kisses...

"It is....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd!"I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, ....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gooddd! ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."


She had been vulnerable...She was very hurt She had lost that case..That man was going to die..She blamed her self..... She hadn't been laid in six months she told me...She didn't mean to tell me that..but she had...She and I killed two bottles of the bars best Wine...

We were good and toasted...I suggested she let me stay over...I didn't want to drive home this tipsy...

To my surprise, she agreed...
She looked at me...I looked at her...

and we were back at it again....ANOTHER THREE TO FOUR HOURS!

I called out the next day...so did she..

We spent the entire weekend together, in bed..

I sent her favorite flowers to her office every day the next week...


She and I met in the playground..right across the street from ironically where she lives now..

That's where I told her I loved her and wanted her to be my woman...We were together almost five years.."said Rockland..

"Goddddddddddd lawwwd"said ADA Harper...he secretly wished that had been him..

''She kept appealing this damn case....She wouldn't let it go...That became a bone of contention between us...That and I lost two cases to


Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West...I let my temper and professional life come in between our relationship....Finally, we broke up...I went into Therapy..." sighed Rockland...

''And now this case rears it's ugly head again..."said ADA Harper..






III-

To Rockland's surprise...Alfreda Johnson, his present lady walked up to him and planted a kiss on him that had him in orbit..

"Ummm, we stopped by your office today...We were going to surprise you, but here you are here and have eaten without us.."said Alfreda..

"Us?" said Rockland...

"Yes....Us!" said Alfreda.

 "Hi Rockland, Hi Ron."said  Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander.
"Hi Rockland...Hiiiiiii Ronnie Baby!" said her niece, Attorney Beverly West-East , giggling and mocking ADA Harper...He had told Olivia to call him that!

 "Hey what's up guys" said cool ,smooth Donnie Ray, Olivia's husband and Jazz Trumpet playing ex-Homicide detective from New Orleans , who was now her firm's investigator..
"Hey Rockland, ADA Harper."said Nelson East, Beverly's husband and Olivia's newest associate Attorney.

They took a booth on the side of them...

Ron Harper smiled and waved... He wouldn't mind having Olivia, Beverly and Yvette if he could, he thought... Rockland's new lady, Beverly's mom, Alfreda was a fox too!

He had a new found respect for Rockland  ,who he had originally thought was a square and a bit of an odd sock....The man obviously had game...scoring with two fine ladies...

 "Ron you don't mind...I uh am going to sit with them awhile.."said Rockland..
"You don't mind do you Ron?" said Alfreda seductively....

"Nahhh Nahhhh Do your thing Rockland...I got our breakfasts."said Ron Harper.

"Thanks Ron" said Rockland who sat Alfreda on his lap and joined Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray and Nelson..

"Soooo where is the uh fifth Muskateer?  " he asked, referring to Josie..Even though he knew!

''If you mean, Josie , She's out of town.. We lent her to Yvette Jones and her crew...They're upstate on a case..'' said Olivia.

 Beverly said nothing, she and her husband,
Nelson were busy looking over the menu...

as was Donnie Ray...

''She's helping Yvette Jones and her crew with an appeal for a death row inmate...Is this another school project?" asked Rockland..

"No I don't think so...We worked with Yvette's attorneys on our last few cases ,so as a courtesy we lent Josie to her..she needed a good Para-Legal.  I don't know anything about this case except that she lost this case years ago and has been trying to appeal his death sentence ever since.." said Olivia.


"I prosecuted that case.. She lost and couldn't accept it...She just kept with the appeals.. Kept on...Kept failing..I thought she had moved on..."said Rockland..
"I'm familiar with that case...In fact, I know his present attorney, Jessica Sanchez..

"She's real sharp....Was a Public Defender once...She started, just as I was leaving...She attended one of my lectures...Asked real good questions...She's no slouch..."said Nelson..

"I remember your lectures...I attended one too."said Beverly ,hugging her husband..

''Yeah you came to one." said Nelson, smiling..

''Well if she's so sharp, why is Yvette and her crew up there?" asked Rockland..





It obviously bothered him and worried him...

''Because Ms. Yvette was the former attorney...The trial attorney...It's common sense to go over the trial transcripts and to see what the Trial Attorney did in an appeal...She's conferring with her...Some of the cases Auntay and I have appealed had such poor defenses , we didn't bother to confer with the trial attorney.. We just built a completely new defense." said Beverly..


''Yeah, our last appeal, The Trial attorney was dead!  And it's just smart business to ask for help, especially if you've never tried a capital case before or an appeal and I don't think this young lady has...


 I know of four cases I lost when I was a Public Defender that I might have won ,had I of been smart enough to ask for some help when I was younger.. That's why I mentor and work with so many attorneys now...Fresh ideas, Fresh eyes, fresh perspective." said Olivia gently...

It was as if they were teaching him... He had lectured them both when they had been in law school..

For some reason these two, once his avowed enemies, softened him....He smiled. They did ,after all make a lot of sense.. His ego kept him from ever calling in a second or third chair..He never felt as though he needed it...

"I think I'll have some coffee.." he said..

"The Scrapple looks good."said Donnie Ray..
Alfreda was sitting on Rockland's lap...She kissed him again..

"I love hearing my baby girls and my man discuss law.." she said and continued kissing him..

Rockland was aroused slightly and feeling a lot better than he had...


IV-


State Appellate Court...




Sofia and I had been here...We had argued an appeal for a man faced with execution within days , a year ago...We had lost...We had gone as far as the State Supreme  Court and the Governor and lost again.. The man was executed....

This was no game to either of us... We were having flashbacks...

Bee Bee and Kahlil finished up the appeal, based on our appeal of the year before..

 "Ms. Yvette, Jessica, here it is..."said Bee Bee.
"Look it over, but I think you got a shot, you ,I mean, we all have crossed all of the t's and dotted all of the i's "said Kahlil..

Yvette looked it over...She smiled at the four of us like a proud mother..

"This looks good.." she said..."You ready Jessie?" she asked... The two of them had got along famously these past two days...

"This is good...I see why you have so much faith and regard for your young charges. They are sharp."said Jessica Sanchez.


When they appeared before the Judges on the panel this time, I noticed a distinct difference..At least five of the Judges were brand new...Three of the new judges were female...and the two males were African American... The other three were the same three who had been on the panel last year..two of whom had shot


me and Sofia down..


The three who shot me and Sofia down the year before, recognized Ms. Yvette from her previous appeals..

Jessica and Yvette gave a passionate argument for a stay of execution and possibly a new trial..

They used the testimony that

Dr. Hazel Baylor concluded the body had been in the woods for 10 to 15 days but was “some place else before that.” Dr. James Amin, an entomologist, stated that the body was “stored someplace cold” [“frozen”) before being placed in the woods based on different decomposition of the body from one end to the other. Finally, and more recently, Dr. Lloyd Bridges concluded Mary Louise had been dead no more than two or three days when her body was found. This post-conviction forensic evidence is bolstered by an October affidavit from former Chief Medical Examiner Joyce Cahil, who testified at Wiggins trial that Mary Louise's body had been in the forest for approximately 25 days. Cahil's testimony supported the State’s theory that Wiggins killed Mary Lous around the first of December and dumped her body in the forest that same day. Dr. Cahil's affidavit states she re-examined the autopsy evidence and changed her opinion. She states that had she been given additional forensic evidence that was not available to her prior to trial, she would have concluded that Mary Lou’s body had been in the forest no more than 14 days. Since Wiggins was arrested on December 11th and in jail at the time these forensic experts state Mary Louise's body was deposited in Fairmount Park., " 




Bee Bee and Kahlil argued that
these experts make a compelling case of Wiggins “actual innocence.” In granting the stay of execution, two judges of the Fifth Circuit panel were not so convinced and were actually dismissive of the “actual innocence” claim presented by the experts – both from a factual and constitutional perspective.

They were good...but the ASA arguing for the State said
that the Fifth Circuit “does not recognize freestanding claims of actual innocence on federal habeas review.” . As for the new forensic evidence, the judges took particular pains to stress that while each expert shared the opinion that Mary Lou's body was not placed in the forest on when it was originally stated, the differences in their opinions as to how long her body had been in the forest before it was discovered “undermined the credibility of their conclusions.” The refusal of these two judges to give credibility to the new forensic evidence was bolstered by the state’s post-conviction “entornological evidence” that Mary Lou's body had actually been “colonized by the fly Cynomyopsis Cadavarina, a secondary colonizer, on or around the first week of December,” supporting its theory that her body had been placed in the forest that day. Finally, the judges noted that there was no expert testimony that weakened the link between the contents of Melissa’s stomach and the meal she had eaten with Wiggins. " which was the same argument used to shoot it down before..


 Josie passed me some notes
I argued that there were new facts not bought out in the original case...The defendent and the victim had gone to lunch and had kissed and made out in his RV...He had pulled her pants down slightly which is how he knew about the color of her panties..he had seen them..It also explained why her hair and fibers from his RV were found on her...She had been with him for a little while ,but that was no proof he had killed her.


Sofia and Jessica argued that the pantyhose found around her neck and later found in his wife's drawer was very common and cheap and lots of women owned this brand...

The Judges took two hours to make a decision and then ruled 7-1 to stay Larry Ray Wiggins execution...

''We are going to give you 90 days to come up with compelling new information..."said the Chief Justice.

 "Thank You Your Honor."said Jessica
"Thank You so much!" said Yvette.

Bee Bee looked at me...

"You feel better baby?" she asked..

"Well Yeah, we saved his life." I said.

''We live to fight another day.."said Kahlil..

''Wowww!" said Sofia.
"Wowww, what now?" asked Josie.

"I'm going home as I trust are all of you...I miss sleeping in my bed.. I really didn't think I was going to pull this off and I wouldn't have, had it not been for you guys...I am so thankful and grateful for your help...All of you..."said Jessica..

Gary and Jade walked in..
 "Great job...You guys got the save...Mr. Wiggins lives to see another Christmas.."said Gary.
"I've got to build a case for him, which means when we get back to Philly I've got to hit the ground running...but for now...I am starving..Let's go and get lunch.."said Jade..

"That's a great idea." I said.

We found a nice diner in town...

We got stares....but it wasn't too hard for the townsfolk to figure out we were lawyers...The briefcases were a dead giveaway...


Sofia and Jessica, both Latinas had a lot to talk about...Both from the same hood, both knew some of the same people and we found out that Jessica lived near us...In some new apartments near the Shopping Center...She went to the same gym...

Even better...This place served Tacos, which they both loved..

The rest of us, Me, Bee Bee, Kahlil, Gary , Yvette, Jade and Josie











had some of the thickest juiciest


Cheeseburgers and Steak fries you ever did see

and some ice cold cokes..

It was a good feeling, saving a man's life...If only for 90 days...
We lived to fight another day.

In Philadelphia...

Rockland had heard the news...He was a little upset by it...Just a little...

Alfreda had taken him back to her apartment , where he was getting over it...in a big way...
''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Alfreda, you're driving me crazy..."moaned ADA Rockland Cambridge....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Alfreda...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Rockland please!!! I have neighbors and the window is open...you want everybody to know we are up here doin the nasty?" said Alfreda...

"I don't care if the world knows how good I feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!...ohhhhh good lawddddd woman! They know...They knowwwwwwwwwwwwww!" he moaned..

She laughed...

''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....I have to live here...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! ohhhh Rockland....Ohhhh my goodness mannnn, ouuuuuuuu" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Rockland...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to mama, give it to mama strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...


His mind was nowhere on what we were doing or rather had done at Stanga State Prison.

but a battle had been won....

The War continued!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA...Hot STORY!

Sunflower said...

Nicely written!

Brenda said...

Beautifully Written story of Yvette and Rockland!

Toni said...

Never Knew Rockland was such a stud! LOL!

Angie B. said...

Beautifully Written story of Yvette and Rockland and how they got together.

Lisa said...

beautifully and tastefully written and plotted!

Halo said...

I love the way you wrote this...Including Ron Harper, Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson and Alfreda….Loved the flashbacks too!

Rita said...

Beautifully Written story of Yvette and Rockland! Who would have thought?

Vanessa said...

Rockland is that highly intelligent, square guy that a lot of women pass up, but who secretly has that magic stick in his pants...

Cheryl said...

Yessssssssssssssssss lawd….I was involved with one of them...LOL