Monday, December 16, 2019

The Cold Chill Of Murder

PHILADELPHIA, 2043

It was a hazy day in the city....a lazy day for shopping and hanging out...Unfortunately for us, Murder was working full time...

My partner and I arrived at a particularly bloody crime scene... Three people dead....Murdered!!...That's the job!

That's what we are murder police.

I'm Detective Nate Nellis, I'm human except for my left eye...It was surgically reconstructed...It's a cyber eye which allows me to see for miles or can act as a human microscope and pick up the slightest piece of dust on the ground...

My partner, Detective Monica Talbert-Nellis, is also my wife...She's a Mutant...She can hear human thoughts and pick up human emotions...She's not out...Only her family and those closest to her actually know she's a Mutant...

The crime scene investigators and the forensic people were snapping photos of the two bodies we encountered...They looked like security guards...

Both men were big, six foot four, six foot seven and heavily muscled.....

I leaned down and put on my latex gloves and rolled the first one over...

"Ouuuuu he's got a nice gunshot round right between the eyes...and it looks like the bullet exited out the back of the head and ended up in that wall over there." I said pointing...

My wife Monica turned the other one over...

"Wow..he took a gunshot wound to the shoulder and one right through the heart....Here is the spent shell right here..." she said..

A Uniformed officer walked over to us..

"Nobody heard anything detectives...My guess....The shooter used a silencer." he said..

"It looks like the killer rang the doorbell and came in...These places have doorbell cam's check it out.."she said..

"The shooter came in, shot the first guard at the door and then shot the second guy here..." I said..

"Nate, Monica...Come upstairs please.."said my other partner, Detective Kylie White...She's 100 percent human...

 Monica, who had been a Homicide Detective longer than I had been and had probably seen a lot of death scenes jumped back..

"OH MY GOD!" she said..
I jumped back...

In a blood soaked bed was a beautiful Asian woman ,clad in her panties and bra and silver stripper heels...

All ten of her fingers had been lopped off...The bed sheets which had been yellow were now crimson red...

'WHOA!!!! " I said..

Monica found her fingers in a vase filled with water....

"This was for fun...Our killer enjoyed this, he wanted information....She must have resisted , and he tortured her..he enjoyed it.."said Monica.

"You think he got it?" I asked..

"I checked her laptop....

The hard drive is gone

..."said Kylie...

"Her drivers license says she is Wendy Yoshimira…..She works at the Hot Spot..."said Monica..The Hot Spot was a strip club. A High Priced Strip Club and bar.

"I'll let your sister see if she can get prints from those fingers....I don't wanna touch em."said Kylie..

My Sister in law, Monica's identical twin...Dr. Monica Talbert-Cotton, the County Coroner and Forensic Investigator.. looked at the grisly scene...She put her hand over her mouth...

"OH MY GOD!!!" she said..

"The fingers are over there.." said Monica.. ''We figured we'd let you get the prints.."she added.

''Gee Thanks Sis.."said Monique..

I kissed Monique on the cheek..

"Hi sister in law..." I said.

She smiled at me..

"Hiiii brother..." she said..

She examined the bodies...

"By body temp....I'll say all three of these people have been dead no longer than three to four hours...and this one was the last to get killed..."

"Making her the actual target...but why? she appears to be just a stripper or exotic dancer.." I said.

"Look at this place husband....No stripper or exotic dancer at "The Hot Spot" could afford this....No she was more than some stripper...She was a concubine...a kept woman and I suspect...She was being kept by somebody important and that is who our killer is looking for." said Monica.

"He sounds like a pro....He kills very efficiently..." I said.

"She wasn't killed by having her fingers sheared off...There is a puncture wound in her neck and a discoloring...Our killer used chemicals to neutralize her , then he tortured her..."said Monique..

"He wanted bank account information or her passcode...He took her hard drive.."said Kylie..

I saw a loosened ceiling tile... I removed it and removed whole sections...

Monica helped me..

"He didn't find this...Another  Laptop

...She had it hidden in the ceiling tile. and look..." she said..

There was money...

"Oh My God...There is 100K here...I said counting the stacks...He murdered three people, tortured one and didn't get the money or the real laptop..." I said.

''At some point...He's going to find out he got snookered ...but he can't come back here..."said Monica.

"He might pay someone else a visit." I said.

"Let's hope we can get him before that happens...Sis, you can remove the bodies.."said Monica.

''And the fingers too?" laughed Monique.

"The Fingers too." laughed Monica..

We watched as the first body of the security guard was rolled out..

The second body of the second security guard was rolled out..

and the beautiful young woman...sans fingers was rolled out,...

What kind of monster were we after...I aint gonna lie....It sent a chill up my spine..



II-

We headed back to headquarters...


Me and Mo Mo in my flying car...

 And Kylie in hers...

Kylie had a new hair style that was getting her whistles, second looks from officers and detectives and a flying car of her own that she had purchased from the police auction, just as I had purchased mine..She was definitely on something new now of days..


back in the squadroom, we were met by Lt. Cotton..

"I heard you guys caught a bad one... A triple.." he said..

"Two body guards shot to death and one girl, the one I suppose they were guarding..had all ten of her fingers sheared off.."said Monica..

"Ewwww.." said Lt. Cotton, grimacing...  "A Nut?" he asked..


"No , a pro...He disabled the Traffic cams and the street cams in the area...as well as the very sophisticated alarm system in the apartment...He came in fast, shot and killed the two body guards , looks like he chased the girl, his target to her bedroom and administered some type of drug that paralyzed her, then he tortured her...He was trying to find something....We believe it was this laptop we have here...."I said..


"It was hidden in the ceiling..The one he did find, had it's hard drive removed.."said Monica.

Monique walked in an hour later...

We were all drinking coffee...

"Our victim, 37 year old Wendy Yoshimura was injected with a drug that paralyzed her...Long enough for our killer to torture her...by shearing all of her fingers off of her hands...He got the combonation of the safe and the laptop's hard drive...Then he administered more drugs...one that made her sleep, another that relaxed her muscles and a final one that stopped her heart... Considering the pain she was already in...her eventual death was painless.."said Monique..

"It's a wonder she didn't die from shock...the shock of all that blood loss..." said Kylie..

"She would have eventually.."said Monique..

"What do we know about our victims?" asked Lt. Cotton.

"They were security guards...They worked for ACE security and investigations...They were hired and paid for by "Abe Strathmore" , not a real name and paid by a dummy account in the Caymen Islands that closed out as soon as I got up on it.."said Monica..

"She was employed as a stripper at the HOT CLUB...but this girl has a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from Columbia University and an MBA from the Wharton School of Business...She was born in Tokyo, Came to the United States with her parents, who were Japanese Diplomats...They all got their American Citizenship years ago... Her Undergrad education was paid for by her parents, both deceased....but get this...Her Post grad was paid by this Abe Strathmore person, who does not exist...and like Mo-Mo said...The account is no longer in existence.." said Kylie..

"This laptop must have been what this killer was looking for...It has financial records of payments to some off shore company going back ten years...and it looks like somebody was cooking the books.."I said..

"That's too important to be left here...Copy it and give me the laptop...I'm going to give it to my friend in the FBI, have them lock it up in their safe.."said Lt. Cotton...

"This Fictional Abe Strathmore person does have an address."said Monica, smiling..

"Check it out...You think you need back up?" asked Lt. Cotton...

"Nah...Me and Mo-Mo got this.." I said..

"Whoever he is...He's probably long gone....but you might just get lucky..."said Lt. Cotton..

III-

 Monica and I walked up to the rooftop to get in my Flying Car,..
She smiled...

"You've been wanting to get me alone all day.." she said..  She had read my mind..

I pulled her towards me and gently kissed her.....

I reached into her trenchcoat and ran my hands up her dress...softly caressing her legs and kissing her..

"Nate Honey, it's a bit cold out here....you've got me all open...Let's check this guy out and then when we come back....We can uh get cozy..." she cooed..

"Okay.." I said , reluctantly letting her go...

We flew to the High rise where the mysterious Abe Strathmore was said to live..

We walked up to his floor...

 "Just what I thought.....This place is empty....and it smells like bleach....Whoever was here has long since gone and bleached everything down...still maybe we should call the CSI boys and have them check for DNA or a latent fingerprint..."I said.
"Nate Honey....Shhhhh somebody is in here....I can hear thoughts." whispered Monica..

Too late..

A man came up behind me and put a very sharp knife to my throat...

Monica pulled her glock...

"Uh Uh...Drop the glock...Do it now or I'll slit his throat...I swear I will...." he said.

Monica immediately dropped her glock as he asked.. She could read his mind and tell he was serious..She was shocked that she couldn't detect a bit of empathy or human compassion within him...He was the emptiest human being she had encountered in a while....He sent chills down her spine..

"Kick it over here." he said..

She did....but as she did...She sent me a telepathic thought....

"Nate...stomp on his right foot hard and use your elbow.." she said..

As she kicked her glock towards him...I stomped on his foot hard....I  head butted him hard enough to cause his nose to bleed and I used my right elbow to smash him in the jaw ,which caused his head to snap backwards and for him to toss his knife up in the air and out of harms way....

He grabbed me by the neck and practically lifted me off the ground....I took what strength I had left and kicked him in his groin as hard as I could...He grunted, but he loosened up his hold just enough for me to elbow him in his jaw again, snapping his head back and sending him flying... I didn't have the time to catch my breath before he was heading toward me....

He was silent, didn't waste a lot of time talking..I liked that. I landed some good lefts and rights to his body, but he was equally good with his hands...he landed some good lefts and rights to mine...I countered and landed some lefts and rights to his face, but he equaled me with some well placed lefts and rights to mine... ...

I cracked him hard in his jaw and saw blood trickle from his mouth...I cracked him again and saw the sweat fly off of his face...I hit him in his stomach and he bent down in obvious pain..I landed some more lefts and rights to his jaw which sent him into the wall...and down on the floor..He lay there for a minute...still conscious and breathing heavy...I was holding my neck and still gasping for air...

He rose to his feet and was attempting to leave...

Monica attempted to block him..He threw some punches at her...but because she could read his mind, she anticipated his every move and blocked  his advances  and counter punched  him.....He was stunned at the tenacity and skill of both of us...He didn't land one punch on Monica...She anticipated his every move and cracked him hard...Considering the beating I had given him...This was more than enough for him toady!

He shoved her into me and ran for all he was worth....Nose probably broken and bleeding profusely...He left a trail of blood down the hallway...

Monica  ran to me...

"Are you okay baby?" she asked..

"Don't let him get away." I said...Getting to my feet...

"Too Late for that.." said Monica and pointed towards the window..

He had run to the rooftop and gotten in a flying car of his own and took off..

Monica took a plastic bag out and slipped his knife in it...

Evidence..

I smiled..

We had had a close call with our murder suspect ,more than likely...

We kissed for about AN HOUR there in that empty room..

We were the most passionate when one or both of us had had a close call..I ran my hands up her skirt...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

Her body trembled...We continued to kiss for a long while....

IV-

Back at the squad room....


''Well the fingerprints and the blood off of that knife is a match for this guy..."said Kylie

Who brought a photo up of our assailant..

"His name is Dennis Taggert, he's ex- special forces...He's a mercenary...Wanted by Interpol as a suspect in several contract killings across Europe..He's high priced muscle..." said Kylie..

"And we found skin cells and latent blood from your victim, Wendy Yoshimira...This the instrument that lopped her fingers off.."said Monique..

 ''So we know who our killer is.."said Monica.
"But we don't know why he did this or who hired him....He's high priced muscle...and he was looking for something...Something he still hasn't found...and something he doesn't know we have...."I said.

"His search led him to the same place we were....That Laptop's contents are the key to all of this..and by now he realizes our victim tricked him...My guess is he may head back to our original crime scene for a second look..."said Monica..

"He can try, but I"ve got two battalions of Tactical squad members guarding the spot.

"They'll be ready for him and now that we've IDed him....He doesn't stand a chance.." said Lt. Cotton.

 "We're going home for the night...We've IDed our killer..."I said.
''And a Bolo is out on him.."said Monica..


"Yeah, good work guys...but there is still more to this than meets the eye...I'll see you in the morning."said Lt. Cotton.


When we got home..
I slipped her trenchcoat off and her dress..

and began kissing her passionately....It had been a long day, a grisly triple murder, a tussle with the murderer and a deepening mystery...We needed a release from this tense day..It was nice being in bed...
Our bed!!!

  SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS of hot, smouldering lovemaking was just drifting by...I never got enough of Monica...Nor she of me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd husband...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you are driving me crazy.." I moaned..

We were devouring each other....

"I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH NATE!" she cooed..

"I LOVE YOU TOO MO-MO.." I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph..you feel so good sweetness!" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, it's sooooo good husband...OUUUUUU! !" she cried out... 


The bed was squeaking so loud...I was certain it could be heard through the vent ,down into Monique and Lt. Cotton's apartment...


The Headboard sounded as if it would come off at any minute!!!!!
Monica was having an intense orgasm....So intense..that I could feel it too..and as a result..I began cumming like a gusher....
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate....I LOVE YOUUUUUU!" she screamed..

"I love you too Mo Mo..." I whispered softly, holding her for dear life and shaking...She was trembling too and tears were just flowing down the side of her face...



But meanwhile at the original crime scene..

There was a huge police presence..

Our killer stood in a highrise across the street with infra red binoculars..He had a swollen cheekbone and a black eye...as well as a bandage over his nose...We had beaten him worse than he'd been beaten in years....Next time he'd kill us both immediately he wagered..

"Too many cops...and what were those two detectives doing there?" he said into his smartphone...They both must have some military training...They both fought too well to just be regular cops...Maybe they're feds..." he said.

"They're investigating a triple murder...They have no idea what this is really about...You certain she gave you the wrong laptop?" asked whoever he was talking to..

"Yeah...I took the hard drive...The information we wanted was not on it...Which means there is a second laptop...It has to be hidden in there somewhere, along with the cash, which wasn't in her safe....but there are too many cops around.." he said.

"If it was in there they'd of found it by now...No, if there is another laptop....It's somewhere else..Get away from there and wait for further instructions.." came the voice..

"Alright!" he said.


(TO BE CONTINUED)





4 comments:

Tate 2 said...

Wowww Lots of action, lots of sex in this one!

George S. said...

I don't care what is happening, these two always wind up in the sack!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

It's a stress buster! LOL!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!