Thursday, April 23, 2020

A Killer Revelation


Nightfall came!

We were all snug in our rooms...Safe from a frustrated killer who was for some reason trying to kill all of us...


Carlotta and I were in our room..

''Aye Mios Dios...Look how fast you got undressed...You couldn't wait could you?" she said, Laughing.

"No...I couldn't.."I said, just staring at her as she slowly undressed on purpose to get me aroused..

"Let me hang up my clothes...I'll be with you shortly..." she said...

I walked over to her...

"Let me help you..."I whispered...

"You are sooooo horny..."she laughed as I unhooked her bra..

We stood in the middle of the floor ,kissing...

really kissing and practically devouring each others lips..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu papi….."she moaned..

"Ayyyye Mios Dios..."she moaned softly as we crashed on the bed and we began to make sweet love....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" I moaned as the bed began to squeak beneath our combined weight...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi, you are sooo hard, soooo huge..." she moaned.....

I was losing my mind slowly....The way I always had when we made love...Carlotta was so warm, so soft, sooo wet....I was delirious....

before long we were making sweet love...Our bed squeaking loudly, our headboard rattling out of control...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...I love you soooooo much!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlotta, you are driving me crazy.." I moaned..

She turned over and moved herself up and down on me...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I like this papi.."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhh not as much as I like it.." I said..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS was incredible...
Both of Carlotta's legs were shaking furiously, her head was turning from left to right...she was sweating profusely....

"AYE MIOS DIOS....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE  YI YIIIIIII.  OUUUU WEEE, OUUUU WEEEE..YESSS...YEsSSS….OHHH YESSS PAPI" she moaned..She was having an intense orgasm....

which caused her to kiss me more intensely.....

I was almost angry when I did start cumming….Carlotta's screams and whoops seemed to get me more excited and to make me cum harder.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi…..you make me cum so hard...." she sighed..

"You make me cum so much,..." " I said..

We both laughed

As we lie in each other's arms...both of our bodies trembling...
We started kissing some more and before we knew it..


We were making love again for the second time...

"I never get enough of you." I moaned..

"I seee." she said and laughed...

It was a great stress reliever....






II-

The next morning at Breakfast....Angie sat with Sirena, Carlotta and Sharon..

"You know I love you guys and I love hanging out with you...but I hate when we have to go undercover and stay here incommunicado for days like this sometimes.." she said.

 "I know what you mean...I miss my hair apointments.."said Sirena..

''And my Mani-Pedi.."said Carlotta.

''And just going shopping and hanging out.."said Sharon..


"Bottom line ladies...We got somebody out there trying to kill us..They know where we live...and they know where we work...This is the only place that is safe...right now, until we get whoever this is.."said Duke..

They knew he was right...

 "Sissy, Jimmy and Hop and I have called Pittsburg ….We are trying to find out who this child was that Cyril Jenson had." said Hazel.

 "This child might give us an insight into who is trying to kill us and why...The birth mother..His wife died years ago....He left Pittsburg and settled into the Philadelphia area after his last stint in prison.."said Hop.
"We are looking into the adoption agencies and birth record files to find out who this child was that Cyril Jenson had...We know it was a girl and she would be in her late 30's early forties by now.."said Jimmy.
 "Meanwhile Duke , have you located Susan Blakley, the States Attorney whose car was reported stolen?" asked Sissy..

''For A States Attorney she sure is elusive...She is listed at several residences...Everytime me



Rico, Top, or Angie got up on one.. She was gone..We just missed her."said Duke.


"Hmmm and get this.."I said.. "I called the States Attorney's office... She hasn't been to work in six months...They are getting ready to dismiss her..fire her..She's not here on any official business." I said.

"So why is she here?" asked Sissy..

"I've actually met this woman...She was at the Cyril Jenson trial..almost everyday...Always asking questions, asking about evidence.. due process...I kept wondering why a States Attorney was so interested in this case..?" said Karen Page.

 "Breakfast is ready guys..."said Eddie C.
as pancakes, sausage,bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns were served..



III-

At CURLEY'S BAR....

Lt. Tragg was meeting his new friend, Susan Again...

"How are you doing kid..You look tired." he said.

"I-I-I am...Any word on those detectives?" she asked.

''Well I've seen them around today...They appear to be working these two cases hard..They've been bringing their witnesses down to main headquarters and interviewing them.." he said.

''Witnesses? What witnesses?" she asked..

"People that saw the car the killer was driving... They have the car and the murder weapon...but they don't have bupkis on who they're looking for...Now if I was on the case..." said Lt. Tragg..

"But where do they go at night??...Are they staying at a hotel??..Some safehouse??" asked Susan..

"I don't know...Nobody knows.. The Commissioner, The Deputy Of Operations and  My Captain are the only ones who know where they are... I had a long talk with my Captain about them today...He in so many words told me to butt out and mind my own business..."said Lt. Tragg..

"How about Judge Cornbluth?" she asked.

"I got an address for him....Say, why are you asking about him and the detectives and ADA Wallace so much anyway.?" asked Lt. Tragg..

She kissed him passionately....She unzippered his trousers and fondled him a bit..Hoping he'd forget that track of questioning...

"Nothing you need to worry about darling.." she said..'Right now I'm worried about what you've got in your pants....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she squealed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okayyy baby, So how about we head back to your spot for some uh more action..?" he said snidely...

"Not tonight honey...You wore me out last night...My coochie is still recovering.."she said and smiled.. "Maybe tomorrow night.." she said..

"Okay.."smiled Lt. Tragg..

She gave him a soft kiss and got up and left..



IV-

At OUR SAFEHOUSE-

 "All of you need to be sitting down...You won't believe this.." said Jimmy..
"I didn't believe it myself.."said Hop..

 "Awwww Oh."said Sissy, Amazed at how good her detectives were...
 "I've had my dinner...I am prepared to be shocked."said Carlotta.
 Tyriq looked at his partner and smiled..
 "We looked into that child, that girl that Cyril Jenson had.. She was born Elizabeth Jenson in Pittsburg.."said Jimmy..
 "Okay."said Sirena..
 "The question is..Where is she now? Is she in Philly?" asked Duke.
 "This sounds like it  is going to be mind blowing.."said Angie..
 "Go ahead...spill."said B.L.
 "We are all ears.."said Karen..
 "Elizabeth's name was changed to Susan...She was adopted by Eric and Mary Blakely, Two local Pittsburg Attorneys...She attended public schools and then the University of Pittsburg...She then attended Law School at Fordham and got her J.D.  She worked as a Public Defender, then as a staff Attorney at two New York City firms, then an ADA in Pittsburg and finally she ran for and won a States Attorney Position." said Hazel..
"Wait a minute...States Attorney Susan Blakely...is THE DAUGHTER OF CYRIL  JENSON??" asked Sharon..

"For years she thought the Blakelys were her birth parents..She found out two years ago that she had been adopted and then moved mountains to find out who her birth parents were...Her mother was long dead...but her father...Cyril Jenson was living here in Philadelphia..She took a leave of absence and came here and reunited with her birth father..."said Hop..

"Two months after their reunion...We arrested him for suspicion of three homicides...She got Attorney Robert Cobb of the Public Defenders Office to represent him because she heard he was good.."said Jimmy...

"But of course..You guys gave me overwhelming evidence of his guilt and Karen and I convicted him and sent him to prison for a life term.." I said..

"I did a internet search of her computer.....She ordered Bomb making pamphlets from Europe and paid for them with her credit card....She ordered C4 off the Black market recently too."said Duke..

"The kind used in the bomb that almost blew our headquarters sky high..."said Carlotta.

"WHAT ABOUT THAT GUN?" asked Sissy..

"Probably stolen...That silencer was crude, amateurish..."said Tyriq...

"It makes sense....Why she was at all the court hearings and asking so many questions.."said Karen..

"You think she's your killer? she reported her car stolen..."said B.L.

"How better to throw us off her track.."said Carlotta..

"Bring her in.."said Sharon..

"Swab her mouth...If the DNA matches what we have on the letters..She's our killer.."said Hazel

''We've got to act fast.." said Sissy..

And in the basement of Judge Cornbluth's house..


a bomb connected to enough C-4 to bring the neighborhood down ticks away...

A pretty blonde woman walks away....

"Now Judge...you ought to get a bang out of this..." she laughed as she walked away..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties