Friday, April 3, 2020

The Lady's Name is Alsace

At the squadroom...Detective Kylie White reported back to Lt. Cotton.

"I got the book on her as you asked.." said Kylie..

''Who is she? She got a sheet?" asked Lt. Cotton...

"The Lady's name is Alsace Moray- Cooper...and get this...SHE IS AN ATTORNEY....A very successful attorney up until a few months ago..when she quit her law firm and dropped out of sight..She had been living in California.. This was around the time the bank robberies started occurring..

That's her dressed like a clown in the video of the last bank robbery..That's her pulling the trigger on Brice, the security guard..."said Monica.

as her photo came up on the monitor..

"I'm surprised something didn't catch on with you Lieutenant."said Kylie..

"Yeah, I am missing something here....A successful attorney quits her job and masterminds these heists...These seemingly perfect heists....and then kills a security guard arbitrailily..For nothing..and then executes the rest of the crew...No I don't get it." said Lt. Cotton..


"It wasn't arbitrary at all.....You see Lieutenant...A few years ago...When Brice was on the force..He was Detective Homer Brice....He and Monica and You Lieutenant helped track down Captain William Moray.....and put him away....In fact Brice testified at his first trial...She recognized him..That's why she shot and killed him...The other murders were to make sure Monica and Nate got assigned to the case...The clues left behind...The shedding of the hair..the fact that their inside man was bonded and was used in every single job...That was no mistake...She left those clues on purpose.."said Kylie.

"You said her name was Alsace Moray Cooper....MORAY!!! She's Captain Moray's daughter!!!!"said Lt. Cotton..

"YES...Now you get it...He apparently has two daughters...One..

Inger Moray Stevens, also an Attorney...Currently appealing a death sentence..Hers…..and

and her half sister, Alsace Moray Cooper...The sexy clown princess and ring leader of this bank robbery/murder circus...

''Well I'll be damned...And the good Captain escaped from prison  last month and he predictably returned to the area to seek revenge on Monica and Nate..The money from those bank jobs financed his high tech escape and this entire caper...The man is mad.."said Lt. Cotton... "He's also predictable..He's holding  Monica and Nate at that old movie studio outside the city limits.." said Lt. Cotton..


"How do you know that? Oh , why do I ask? Mo Mo got in contact with you through that uh Brain thingy that she does..." asked Kylie..

''Well not me..Her Sister...

"She told Monique the whole layout...Now we've put all of the pieces together....Get your Kevlar and your trauma plate on and grab some men Kylie...We are going and round up some varmits.." joked Lt. Cotton.

II-

Monica and I sat hunkered in some abandoned apartment buildings..


While a squad of Androids hunted us...

 "These Androids aren't armed with any drug darts Father...They're armed with sub-machine guns that fire real bullets."said Alsace..
''Very Good!  Very Good!"said Captain Moray...

While in one of the abandoned apartments...

 "Those Androids are armed with sub-machine guns...They probably have real bullets."I said.
"The plan was to track us down separately and slaughter us out here...We wouldn't have been discovered for months.."said Monica.

"Yup, pretty sick...The young daughter is more calculating, more vicious than older daughter huh?" I asked.

"I don't know..Older daughter had a flair about her...A style.."said Monica.

"Yeah...You're right.."I said..

I passed Monica three shock grenades...

"You still carry these around?" she asked.

"Yeah ,in fact, I ordered some more..Let's have some fun...Lets draw a few of them to us....and then turn em into burned scrap iron..."I said..

 Monica smiled at me...

"You and I would have made great playmates as kids..."she said...Which was weird at a time like this..
"Yeah...I guess we would have.."I agreed...

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately for a few minutes...

"Ummmmmm we could have played house a lot.." I said..

"Ouu yeah, we'd of gotten around to that..." she laughed...as we continued to kiss some more..







III-

The Android Army marched through the abandoned film studio....

They couldn't track us by the micro tracking devices we had discovered and destroyed...but they could track us by human body heat...we weren't completely safe...It would just take them a little longer..

 "I trust these Androids have human body heat detectors?" asked Captain Moray...
"They do...They'll find them...Just wait."said Alsace...

As I suspected..These Androids split up into small groups and fanned out.....

I appeared in the courtyard....

They turned and unleased a fusillade of fire my way....


 "Hear that? They've found one or both!!!They've cornered them....They got em.."said Alsace..
"It does sound like that.."laughed Captain Moray..

I dodged and ducked them as they ran through the courtyard..

Monica dropped three shock grenades..

The huge explosions turned the squadron of androids into burned cast iron....

Another group of androids headed towards her...She ducked and ran inside a building....The Androids followed suit..

I had shock grenades placed at crucial points in the buildings weak structure..

The explosions that followed brought the building down on all of them...

"Something is not right.!!!..Where are these explosions coming from? Something is wrong?"screamed
Captain William Moray...

"I'll check it out..."said Alsace, who ran in the direction of the Apartments with her gun drawn...

Perhaps she shouldn't have...Neither Monica or I had planned on what happened next...

She had a loaded weapon and these Androids were programed to open fire on human body heat...They turned and aimed at her..

and opened fire!!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO!" she screamed.. ''WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

The gunfire from the Androids riddled her with bullets, killing her instantly...just as Monica and I chucked the last of our shock grenades at them...


and watched the explosion...

which reduced the androids to a pile of junk and the intense heat nearly cremated Alsace!

All that was left was an eerie quiet...It was all over!

IV-

Captain Moray shouted...

"ALSACE!!!! ALSACE!!!!!!"

 "I think you know she's not coming out...She was killed by her own androids which she murderously programmed to kill us."I said.. I had my glock pointed at his head..I was looking for the slightest reason to fire..
"It's back to the pokey for you Captain.."said Monica, smiling..

He was enraged..He thought of pulling his side arm and shooting us both....

"That gun in your side pocket...Don't even think about it...My partner is just hankering to put one in your head and at this point...I wouldn't stop him.."said Monica.

 "I wouldn't either...but we don't have to....Get your hands up Captain...It's all over.."said Lt. Cotton.
 "Heyy Guys...I'm so glad you're alright....Where is the little lady?"asked Kylie as the
Tactical squad swept the area...

 ''She's dead!!!..Look back there...You'll find what's left of her!"said Monica.
''This is pretty much wrapped up."I said..

"I will never forget this...My daughter is dead.. Because of you!"  said Captain Moray.

."Don't you even try it...She's dead because of you!  She was killed by Androids you had her program...YOU KILLED HER, you put her up to this...Manipulated her ,just like you always have ,her entire life...I read her psych file...It's a wonder she finished law school and passed the bar..She was emotionally crippled and bankrupt...because of you.....No more lectures..Get him out of here..This time...

you're going to a more secure prison...

by way of a transport sub...


from Aquaport...
Where you'll stay until they execute you in the Gas Chamber.."said Lt. Cotton..

"YEAH?? We'll see about that!!!...You haven't heard the last of me!" he threatened...

 "Unless you've got anymore children....I think we have.."said Monica.
"Let's get out of here guys." I said.



We packed up and headed out....End of another baffling case..

EPILOUGE-

Captain Moray was convicted of Conspiracy  to commit murder, Six counts....and sentenced to Die in the Gas Chamber... He'd now be joining his older daughter Inger Moray Stevens , who lost her appeal and was scheduled for execution soon!

Despite all of that...I wasn't sure we had really seen the last of him...I wanted to hope so..

Of course, Monica and I


wound up doing what we always did after a big case or any other occasion..

Making out and
making sweet love..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good lord..."I said..

and

Monique and Lt. Cotton were finishing up where they left off..

 "Thank you for saving my sister and my brother in law Frankie.."cooed Monique..
"It was no problem baby.." he laughed raffishly...

as they continued making sweet ,sweet love...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Frankie..!" she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm sugar babyyyy!" he moaned...



No comments: