Monday, April 6, 2020

Death Of The Coconut

Friday Night at Josies...

The joint is packed as usual.... I'm in a booth at Josie's with my wife, Sepia...a Realtor...

 Me...I'm Kevin Morris...CEO of Morris Communications...on my way to being a communications mogul in this city...Did I mention, I'm also a Private Investigator on the side...or I should say in addition to..
My wife Sepia, is one half of the hottest realtors in this area..

We were having drinks with her other half,

Bonita Foxworth, her business partner and her husband,

My good friend, Attorney, Robert Foxworth....


Drinks were plentiful tonight....


It had been a long but successful week..Sepia, Bonita, my good friends Clerow and Owen Todd had all sold several houses this week, making it one of their most successful ever..

Robert Foxworth and his attorneys, Calvin Hunt, Cole and Chance Howard were successful in court..

and my business, Morris Communications, which owned Magazines, Newspapers, A recording studio, a radio station, a television station , multiple websites and live streaming of movies, music and sports couldn't be doing better...

As a Private Investigator I had handled what I called soft cases for Attorney Kayla Bennett-
Olivia and Beverly's cousin...We had worked three very successful cases together..

and Attorney Gloria Brown...We had worked a case together.

My wife Sepia loved these kind of cases...because I was home in time for dinner...She didn't have to wait up late for me...


My buddy, Walter "Kool Kat Jones and his wife, Chelsea joined us at our booth....

It was a great Friday Night...

"I like the five D.J.'s Gus has in here...They play good music, but I miss the live entertainment...I miss Reed Nelson, Downtown Brown , Bone Hampton and even the Liquid Love Band.."said Sepia..

"Yeah...I do too.."said Bonita..

''They're all on that cruise..That Jazz Cruise in the Bahamas...They'll be back next month...."said Kool Kat.

"I hear Symphony Sam and the House Band will be playing here tomorrow night.."said Robert Foxworth...

"That's good." I said..






II-

 Honey Brown, the barmaid came walking towards our booth, She had a very attractive looking Latina woman with her...I didn't know her...

"Kevin....This is Attorney, Jessica Sanchez...

Jessica , this is Kevin Morris, his wife Sepia, Attorney Robert Foxworth, his wife, Bonita and Walter and Chelsea Jones.." she said..

 "Hello." I said..
 "I know you...You were by our office looking for Storage space and checking out some apartments.."said Sepia..

"Yes...That was me.." said Jessica, smiling.
 "I saw you in court with Olivia and Beverly recently..."said Robert Foxworth..
 "I remember you.."said Bonita..
 "I don't remember her, but I wish I did.." Kool Kat whispered in my ear....

I smiled..
"Hi Girl....There's room, sit down.."said Chelsea.
"Thank you all."said Jessica and she sat down...

"I know it's Friday...and you all are relaxing, but Mr. Kevin...I need your help, your services...It would only take a little of your time tomorrow if you can spare....If not...Monday is fine...I am an Attorney with the Innocence Project...Before that I was a Public Defender.."said Jessica.

"I remember you now from the news...You and Yvette Jones got that guy who was on death row exonerated! and You and Olivia and Beverly just worked a case...A case I thought was open and shut,but as it turned out it wasn't...I know who you are now.."I said..

"That's the Journalism part of you right?" said Jessica.

"Ahhhh you do your research too!" I said..

"I like her!" laughed my wife Sepia...
''So do I" laughed Bonita..

 "That can't be good." Kool Kat whispered to Robert Foxworth, who like him was checking out Jessica's bodacious and sexy body and form fitting top and matching mini skirt and pumps..
Robert laughed..

''What are you drinking? Sit down and talk to me.." I said.

III-


"Thirty Five years ago...A Gangster named Joey "Coconut" Browning was shot to death at the Fish Market in Southwest Philly.." she began...

"I remember that...I was a kid...I guess we all were....Joey "Coconut"Browning had all of the corners in that part of the city...He was the biggest drug dealer around...He had split from Little Caesarline.....who had set him up....Word on the street was that Little Caesarline put a contract on him...Two guys were convicted of that...They still alive?" asked Kool Kat...

"You know your history.."smiled Jessica..

Stephen "Little Caesarline" Russell and two other men were arrested and charged with Conspiracy and Murder one...One of the killers, Nate Russell, Little Caesarline's younger brother, admitted to the killing but swore that the other man, Melvin "Little Mel" Harris had nothing to do with it and in fact wasn't even present..."said Jessica.

"Really?" I asked..

"He said it during the trial and he has said it for years since they were convicted.. Stephen "Little Caesarline" Russell , the Mastermind of the plot wouldn't say anything for years...Then Last year , he was diagnosed with Terminal Cancer....On his death bed...He admitted to planning the murder and recruiting his brother and another man...He said that Melvin Harris had nothing to do with it... Unfortunately he has died.."said Jessica..

"So I take it..Melvin Harris is your client?" I said.

"Yes...He's 71 and both he and Nate Russell have been paroled..I would like you to help me clear his name...That's all he wants...He doesn't want convicted murderer on his record."said Jessica..


"Will this Nate Russell talk to us?" I asked..

''He will..." said Jessica..

"Who was the arresting officer?" I asked..

"This is where it uh gets a little fuzzy....For you...Lieutenant Arthur Tragg…"said Jessica..

"Noooo Wayyyyy, That's impossible...He was just a young man...He might not have even been on the force yet...35 years ago???He was probably in grade school...."I said..


"No..No..No..No..No… Not this Arthur Tragg…..His FATHER!  Arthur Tragg Sr.  He brought the case in..."said Jessica..


"Ohhhhh boy...Is he the doofus his son is?" I asked..

"We'll never know...He's been dead for over a decade.." said Jessica.


"Good!" I said.

"KEVIN!!!!!!" said Sepia..

"Nooooo, you know what I meant." I said..




Kool Kat, Robert, Bonita and Chelsea broke into guffaws of laughter...

"Meet me at my office at noon tomorrow and we'll begin..."I said.

"Gracias....It is Friday....I didn't want to have to get up early tomorrow morning either."said Jessica..







We all broke into gales of laughter...

Gus watched from a distance...

''Kevin is breakin em up over there in that booth.." he said..

"He's an entertaining guy."laughed Honey Brown..

IV-




Sepia and I got home shortly after two in the morning...We had had a great time...Kimmie Cakes was staying with her mother...

"I sure hope Mama and Charles made sure Kimmie was asleep and her door closed before they get into something...They're like two rabbits the way they go at each other.." she said.

I laughed..''And how would you know?"I asked.

"Everybody knows...The man can't keep his hands off of her...She's over there twice a day..At lunch and after work..." said Sepia.

"Jealous??"I asked..

"Jealous?? Why should I be?  I've got you...said Sepia.,

"That's right and I'm ready to jump on you right now.." I said...smiling and looking at her pretty shapely legs in her short night gown that came just to her hips..She knew I was checking her out...She just smiled at me...

Somehow I felt as though we had had this conversation before..

Sepia was wearing a dark purple slip dress that came to her thighs...She had some shapely legs....I couldn't take my eyes off of them or her..
We stood quietly in the foyer and kissed...

''I know, you're almost as bad as Charles.." she said..

 I laughed.. as she led me upstairs to our bedroom..

I stared at Sepia....
We kissed passionately....

"Let's go in the room and lock the door..." she said..

"That's a good idea.." I whispered in between hot smouldering kisses...

"That's a very good idea.." she whispered...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...and slipped her slip dress up over her head....She unzipperd my trousers and fondled me gently....

"You are soooo nasty." she laughed.. "It doesn't make any sense...you being this huge and this hard.."she added...

I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...

"I can't believe you still want more after what we did this morning...." she said..
Speaking of the crazy love we had in the living room this morning..

"You forget who you're talking to.." I said..

"That's right...The Horn dog...You always want it.." she said...

"Yes I do.."I said quietly...

"You are soooo nasttty!" she replied..

I was having crazy de ja vu at this point..
I lifted up her slip dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as I stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....as she positioned herself on top of me and rode me  hard and fast..

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

"  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  YESSSSSSSSSSS" she moaned...


 ''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I said..

"You're going to be too tired to get up in the morning.." Sepia said to me as she rested between my thighs..

"That's why I told her I'd meet her at noon." I said and we both smiled..


(TO BE CONTINUED)





No comments: