Thursday, April 2, 2020

Last Sane Hours

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE?" asked an angry Lt. Cotton...

He and Detective Kylie White

 questioned the members of the Tactical squad...

"I'm telling you...One Minute Detective Nellis was calling for the handcuffs...She was going to handcuff the blonde who was working behind the counter...The next thing I know..It was lights out...We woke up...Everybody was here...Including those customers...but Detective Nellis was gone, So was the blonde." said the Commander.

 "You get Nate yet on the phone?" he asked Detective Kylie White
"His phone just goes to voice mail..."said Kylie..

"Those customers don't remember anything... we found the real Barista, sleeping it off in the back..she'd been drugged.."said Kylie..

''Besides a huge presence of Belladonna flowing through the air..Early Urine samples from these men and the customers show they were drugged with a barbiturate like drug ingested in their coffee and the doughnuts they ate.."said Monique..

Crime Scene Investigators and Forensic personell had concluded their investigation...

"Let's look at this case from the very start....Six well planned Bank Robberies...Then on the last one, a very,very unneccesary murder...which brings us into the case....Well placed clues left behind..One guy is shedding hair...A DNA check leads us to him and his running partner....We find them and they're both dead, murdered...Another suspect...Their inside guy is identified...We find him, also murdered...It's almost like these crimes were committed to purposely bring Nate and Monica into the case....Then the other night an unsuccessful attempt to kidnap them both that failed..This isn't about money...This is about revenge...but who? Why?/ Who is this girl??" asked Lt. Cotton...

"Let's see if we can find Nate Lieutenant,,," said Kyrie..

"I'm worried...I haven't heard from my sister.."said Monique..

Lt. Cotton put his arms around his wife and pulled her to him...

''We're gonna find her....I promise.." he said..
He kissed her passionately and slowly ran his hands up her skirt..

"You'll find any occasion to grope me won't you?" she asked him and smiled slightly...

"It made you smile didn't it?" he asked and smiled raffishly....

Monique smiled..

"Find my sister, horndog!" she said..






II-
I didn't know where I was....I woke up on a city street....Not any city I recognized....It was empty... Completely abandoned..

I had no idea how I had gotten here... I still had my glock and my badge...and my wallet...but my phone was gone...

There were abandoned cars everywhere...

I walked for hours...No sign of life, no stores open...No people walking the streets...burned out abandoned cars everywhere..

Office Buildings ,long empty..store fronts boarded up....

I vaguely remembered my last sane hours...


I walked down to the Subway station....The abandoned car as I was instructed and I sat and waited..

Wasn't a soul around...

''Well this is weird.." I thought..

An hour went by.....

I walked out and up to the street..

A brightly lit ,but closed diner was across the street...

I walked over to it...

The whole thing was eerie...

I turned around and there they were...

An army of androids...

I went to pull out my glock ,but I wasn't fast enough...Not that it would have mattered...One of them fired a dart, which hit me in my left shoulder....

It contained a drug so powerful, that I immediately became numb and nearly paralyzed as I collapsed on the city street...

The last thought I remembered having before I passed out was that I had walked into a trap...I wondered if my partner, Monica ,had walked into a trap also?

So here I am...In this abandoned city.. This dusty ,dirty empty city....The question on my mind was why ?  I began to look back at this entire case...

Six well planned Bank Robberies...Then on the last one, a very,very unneccesary murder...which brings us into the case....Well placed clues left behind..One guy is shedding hair...A DNA check leads us to him and his running partner....We find them and they're both dead, murdered...Another suspect...Their inside guy is identified...We find him, also murdered...It's almost like these crimes were committed to purposely bring Me and Mo-Mo into the case....Then the other night an unsuccessful attempt to kidnap us both that failed..

This isn't about money...The money from those bank jobs, nearly 15 million was used to set this elaborate little game up....This is about revenge...but who? Why? Who is this girl??"



I walked across the bridge...I had been walking for hours...I hadn't heard from Mo-Mo...I wondered if she was alright.

III-




AT THE SUBWAY STATION-


 "Not A sign of Nate....We've checked all of these trains sir...We caught him on the video from last night..but look, he's by himself.."said Kylie..
"Okay....So he comes here...He waits...Then there he is headed for the street.." said Lt. Cotton...


"There is his car...His flying car..."said Lt. Cotton.



"There is his phone.."said Kylie.



My phone was laying on the seat...

''We can ascertain from this...that both of them have been kidnapped " said a frustrated Lt. Cotton.

 Back at the squadroom
several people were scanning the monitors from the street cams...

" Look Lieutenant...There is Nate..."said Kylie..
"I see..."said Lt. Cotton.

 "And it looks like an army of Android surrounded him...." he said.
One of them shot him in the shoulder with some kind of dart....He fell down...…"


"They drugged him and they kidnapped him.....Nice...With no human suspects, we have no clue as to who is behind this.."said Kylie..

"But we do have one thing in our favor..

"This girl, our phony lawyer...She was videotaped when she entered here...Put her through facial recognition...see if we get a hit.."said Lt. Cotton.


''Hopefully We'll get to the bottom of this.."said Kylie.

IV-
Monica woke up too!  She found herself in the middle of a dusty old, abandoned city...

Old long ago abandoned cars.....

Not a soul in sight....


She walked for hours...


She thought about me....She wondered where I was...

She checked her pocketbook... Her Glock was there...Her phone was gone...Her Badge and ID were intact...She hadn't been robbed.. She had a purse full of credit cards and money and nowhere to spend it..Everything was gone..

Monica didn't know where she was , but she remembered her last sane hours...

Monica entered the Coffee Shop.....It was nearly empty....Just two or three customers..


She entered with several members of the Tactical Squad..

Attorney Monica Brice had some leaflets and a briefcase in her hand...

She was working the coffee machine...She poured everybody a hot cup of coffee and served them all fresh doughnuts..

Everybody felt good and sat down...

"Now let's get down to business....You want the uh female clown ,who is the ringleader of all of this..and in exchange you drop the murder charges from my client."said Monica Brice..

"Let's get to the point...You're not an attorney...your name isn't Monica Brice and you are the clown, ringleader we've been looking for."said Monica, who was reading her thoughts and feeling her emotions...YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!" said Monica.

Ms. Brice was shocked...Shocked that Monica deduced her identity...…...

"Oh and the Belladonna in the air? I know it's a stronger dosage, but we've all taken a pill that gives us a tolerance for it...So that's not going to work....It's tank time.."said Monica..

"I don't think so....Look around...." said Monica Brice..

All of the Tact squad guys were unconscious as were the two customers....

"Oh My God.....It was in the coffee!!!!"said Monica..

"and the doughnuts....See I figured you'd prepare for me the next time....Don't know how you figured out who I was..but it doesn't matter..." laughed Monica Brice..

"Oh My God...Room spinning around...I feel hot...warm.....ohhhhhhhh."said Monica as she collapsed..

"Check Mate Detective..."laughed Monica Brice...



 Which brought her back to where she was now... in this empty city....
walking these empty streets with abandoned cars, burned out buildings and long closed storefronts...


She silently wondered where I was...
She used her powers to lock in and she located me...

It was like magic... I could feel her essence and hear her thoughts and she could feel mine..

"Mo Mo...I'm so glad to hear from you.." I said..

"I'm glad to hear from you...Glad to know you're alive.." she said..


"I can feel you..." I said..

"I can feel you too bae...Just follow your feelings...You'll find me..We'll find each other.." she said

I followed her essence and she followed mine and almost like instinct...We found each other..

Down an old empty street and out to a courtyard....

Near an abandoned playground and apartment complex...….

 Monica was glad to see me...
I was glad to see her..

We kissed each other passionately.... I ran my hand up her dress...

"Nate honey ...What are you doing? Here? Now?? Somebody is after us....Ohhhhhhhh."she said..Having fully read my mind..

I removed a micro tracking device, out of the waistband of her panties....

"How did you know that that was there.?" she asked..."Oh because you had one too in the same place." she said...Having read my mind again..

"Yes", I said and I smashed both..... "Whoever is behind this and I think I know...Can't track us as easily now..but we are still in danger..."I said..

"Time to think about getting out of here...Got to contact my sister.."said Monica.


Miles from there ….At our duplex....


her twin sister Monique and her brother in law...Lt. Cotton were making sweet love..

 "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Monique moaned...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS BABY YESSSSSS!" said Lt . Cotton...

He could feel his wife having a massive and intense  orgasm...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…"she moaned..

They had been home making love for the past SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS, trying to relieve the stress from the massive search for Monica and me..

He was cumming like a gusher...but Monique was different...She was beyond a regular orgasm..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed..


What he couldn't know...What he couldn't feel was Monica's essence...She was locking in and contacting her twin sister ...this experience just at the point of orgasm made the experience even more intense for Monique...

"Frankie...Mo Mo and Nate  are alive...I know where they are holding her..."said Monique...

''Damn it...I've got to get dressed and get back on this...I'll call Kylie.."said Lt. Cotton.


And meanwhile in a control room at the abandoned movie studio where we were being held..


"SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!  The tracking devices on both of them are not working.!"said the real mastermind behind this , Captain William Moray, our old nemesis..


"That's impossible.. the devices are super small...I had them attached in the most inconspicuous places while they both slept and I seperated them by miles so they couldn't commiserate.."said Alsace..

"Alsace, you've been screwing this up from the beginning...You're not at all like your sister..Ingrid." said Captain Moray, bringing up her older half sister, Ingrid Moray Stevens

who once drugged us both and held us captive at this same abandoned movie studio ..She was now appealing a death sentence in State Prison thanks to us..


"Don't Bring her up to me...Where is she now ? On death row ,appealing a death sentence..Where were you papa?  Serving several life terms until I engineered your escape and this elaborate revenge plot..These two are very difficult and very resourceful...You said so yourself..Especially Monica..She's sharp...I see how she 's outsmarted you so many times."said Alsace..

"She's gotten lucky....Apparently she and her husband have outsmarted you too!"snarled William Moray.


"Not Quite...I've got three teams of Androids tracking them...They're attracted to Human body heat and they're armed with sub-machine guns,loaded with armour piercing bullets.."They'll get them both." said Alsace..
While at headquarters...

Detective White was showing Lt. Cotton a photo..

"This is the so called lawyer you spoke with the other day...We got her photo off of the office camera..I'm going to put her photo through Facial recognition and see what we come up with.."said Kylie..

"Good and Hopefully we can bring this traveling circus to an end once and for all."said Lt. Cotton.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)





9 comments:

Sunflower said...

I knew Captain Moray was behind this!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! THE SEX SCENE WAS HOTTTTTTT!

Toni said...

Not surprised that the good Captain was behind this.

Angie B. said...

This guy is like Kevin's Mr. Tickle, he sure escapes prison a lot!

Halo said...

LOL!

Vanessa said...

We have all this time at home and we are all binge reading..LOL

Rita said...

Catching Up on TV and Sleep! LOL!

Brenda said...

I was getting ready to write that!

Chertyl said...

I know right?