Sunday, April 5, 2020

Save My Love (For After The Quarentine)


Like the corona virus love struck me down...It really brought me down low..I fell in love with you weeks ago... I think it's high time I told you so..

 Girl I can see you might be in love with somebody else..So take my offer of love and put it on a shelf.. And girl if his love won't do..

Try mine,see how that works out for you because.. I got plenty of time ,so keep me in mind.. Find a place in your heart and save it for after the quarantine..

Save my lovin for after the quarantine..../

Now I know he seems like somebody special..believe me girl, I know better...He'll hang around until your refrigerator is empty, and then he'll change just like the weather..

He'll always be around when things look sunny, when it begins to rain he'll slip away...

Girl my love will always be true..through the Rona , Walking Pneumonia or the Flu...

I got plenty of time...So keep me in mind...Find a place in your heart and save it for after the Quarentine...Save my lovin for after the Quarentine../

 Drip Drop Blow your nose baby, drip drop wash your hands.

.Drip drop blow your nose baby...Don't get sick and lose a good man../

Good things come to those who wait..That's what I have found...That's why I'm patiently waiting baby...with groceries and the day he won't be around..

Then I'll take you in my arms and make you forget...Forget he was ever around at all..
Because if his love won't do...Try mine, see how it works out for you.

.because..I've got plenty of time, so keep me in mind.. Find a place in your heart and save it for after the Quarentine...

Save my lovin for after the Quarentine!

No comments: