Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Divide and Capture

 Monica and I had had a close call...Our two main suspects in this baffling case of Bank robberies and mass murder had almost captured us....Instead..We captured one of them and the other one was in custody...

We were at home kissing passionately....Close to AN HOUR had gone by...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm husband...." moaned Monica...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo Mo....ummmmph.." I moaned..

I held her in my arms in the bathroom door and kissed her...running my hands down into her panties..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" she moaned..
.I rubbed her shapely and smooth legs and then  slowly ran my hands up her nightshirt...She looked at me in astonishment...

I ran my fingers down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......

"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...
She began breathing heavy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

"I'm not teasing you baby..." I said..

We were deep throat kissing now...My fingers were in her panties and  I was rubbing in between her legs softly and slowly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...She opened up widely...….She smiled serenely at me.....

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...She was trembling.....

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..

She gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....both of her legs were shaking wildly.....


She had her hands in my boxers by now,softly caressing my penis...I was beyond aroused at this point...and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

She kissed my shoulder and hugged me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm...

 I slipped her panties off and lifted her up....and entered her slowly....

She let out a loud howl...

"OH MYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Ummmph!" I softly moaned as I stroked her for as long as I could hold her weight...I didn't want to stop or let her down...Another TWO HOURS slipped by...
I layed her across the bed...I slowly mounted her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nattte…" she moaned...

We made crazy love for another THREE HOURS...

I was at my highest state of arousal.......I began to cum like a river and Monica's legs were shaking furiously, she was sweating and holding on to me for dear life...

Kissing me as if kissing was going out of style...

 She stared at me with pure amazement...

''WOWWWWWW, That was awesome.." she said..
"Are you sure? I mean , we usually last longer..."I said..

"That doesn't matter....That felt hella good..Wooooooooooo..Let's get some sleep baby.." she cooed.

and kissed me slowly and softly.....

We got a good night's sleep....We would need it!




II-

At our Headquarters , Another meeting was going on...

 Lt. Cotton was talking to a woman he believed to be an Attorney..
"Yes Lt. Cotton, you have held my client, Edward Helm for over 8 hours...You have to either charge him or release him.."said the young woman..

"He has been charged.....Three counts of first degree murder...Three Counts of Armed Robbery and three counts of conspiracy as will be his accomplice, when we capture her...He's looking at the Death Penalty...Would you like to see him?" asked Lt. Cotton...

"Uh No....I'll come back tomorrow...arrange an arraignment...Look how about if we ,if I arrange a trade? My client is innocent...At least of the murders...Why don't you have Detective Monica Talbert Nellis meet me at this address...I'll deliver the person you really want...That female clown...She killed all those people ,not my client...He took part in the bank robberies , but he didn't kill anybody...Take the death penalty off the table and I'll deliver..I promise..." said the woman..

"I'll have her meet you....but you seem to know a lot about this case...and you seem to be giving up more information than the average attorney." said a suspicious Lt. Cotton.

"I only know what Mr. Helm relayed to me when he made his one phone call...He knows he's going down for the bank robberies...but he said he was in no way involved with any killings...My only interest is in him.."said the young attorney, who said her name was Monica Brice.


"I'll have Monica meet you at this address to make the exchange..." said a skeptical Lt. Cotton.

"Thank you." she said..

She got up and walked out..

 Lt. Cotton called Detective Kylie White to his office..
"Yeah Lou?" she said.

"I don't think she's an Attorney....She said her name is Monica Brice....Get me the book on her and give this address to Nate and Monica...Tell em to take back up..."said Lt. Cotton..

"I'm on it..."said Kylie..

III-

At our home...

"I got a tip from one of my sources...about where that money may be located....I'm to meet him in the subway station...You think I should wait and go with you?" I asked..

"I'm taking a Tactical Squad with me...No slip ups this time.."said Mo Mo.. "Go to your source...I'll see you at headquarters....This is probably another goose chase..."said Monica..

"Did you both take the pills I gave you...Just in case they try to use Belladonna again?" said Monique..

 "Yes...I did.." said Monica...
"Yeah...I did too!" I said..

"Good...."said Monique..

We kissed each other passionately......

AN HOUR LATER-

Monica entered the Coffee Shop.....It was nearly empty....Just two or three customers..


She entered with several members of the Tactical Squad..

Attorney Monica Brice had some leaflets and a briefcase in her hand...

She was working the coffee machine...She poured everybody a hot cup of coffee and served them all fresh doughnuts..

Everybody felt good and sat down...

"Now let's get down to business....You want the uh female clown ,who is the ringleader of all of this..and in exchange you drop the murder charges from my client."said Monica Brice..

"Let's get to the point...You're not an attorney...your name isn't Monica Brice and you are the clown, ringleader we've been looking for."said Monica, who was reading her thoughts and feeling her emotions...YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!" said Monica.

Ms. Brice was shocked...Shocked that Monica deduced her identity...…...

"Oh and the Belladonna in the air? I know it's a stronger dosage, but we've all taken a pill that gives us a tolerance for it...So that's not going to work....It's tank time.."said Monica..

"I don't think so....Look around...." said Monica Brice..

All of the Tact squad guys were unconscious as were the two customers....

"Oh My God.....It was in the coffee!!!!"said Monica..

"and the doughnuts....See I figured you'd prepare for me the next time....Don't know how you figured out who I was..but it doesn't matter..." laughed Monica Brice..

"Oh My God...Room spinning around...I feel hot...warm.....ohhhhhhhh."said Monica as she collapsed..

"Check Mate Detective..."laughed Monica Brice...

I walked down to the Subway station....The abandoned car as I was instructed and I sat and waited..

Wasn't a soul around...

''Well this is weird.." I thought..

An hour went by.....

I walked out and up to the street..

A brightly lit ,but closed diner was across the street...

I walked over to it...

The whole thing was eerie...

I turned around and there they were...

An army of androids...

I went to pull out my glock ,but I wasn't fast enough...Not that it would have mattered...One of them fired a dart, which hit me in my left shoulder....

It contained a drug so powerful, that I immediately became numb and nearly paralyzed as I collapsed on the city street...

The last thought I remembered having before I passed out was that I had walked into a trap...I wondered if my partner, Monica ,had walked into a trap also?

IV-



At headquarters ,Kylie walked into Lt. Cotton's office...

"I checked with the American Bar Association....There is no Attorney licensed anywhere in the United States  as Monica Brice.  In fact , I only found two other Monica Brice's...One has been dead for over 30 years.....and the other is a nine month old baby girl..."said Kylie..

"I thought she was selling us a bill of goods..."said Lt. Cotton...

His phone rang just then...

"Yeah, what??" he said..

'What is it?" asked Kylie..

"The head of the Tactical squad...The group that went with Mo-Mo....He says they are all waking up and that Monica is gone.." said Lt. Cotton..

"Gone?? What do you mean?" asked Kylie...

"It's a coffee shop...He says they all were drugged, along with some customers...but Monica and the so called Attorney are gone without a trace.."said Lt. Cotton..

"Call Nate.."said Kylie...

"This is weird...His phone is going to voicemail and the GPS has been deactivated..."said Lt. Cotton.

"I don't like this."said Kylie..

"Me Neither..."said a very worried Lt. Cotton..."Just what is going on here?" he asked..

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED)



5 comments:

Toni said...

This sounds a lot like Captain Moray is behind this...It's eerily similar.

Toni said...

Oh, I know now that it is him...Binge Reading.

Angie B. said...

I was getting ready to say...LOL!

Sunflower said...

LOL! You two!

Cheryl said...

I just read up to here...Now I'm about to read the latest one..No spoilers!