Thursday, August 13, 2020

Among Us Lurks A Monster Part 2

 We were in celebratory mode in the squadroom....For the first time in three years...Our mysterious culpret had a name... Joseph Donald Clark!
 "WOWWW!  We got a suspect.....After all this time we were able to do what no one could do three years ago...Do I have great detectives and resources or what?" said Lt. Cotton..
 'Yeah , but when we showed up at the DMV yesterday asking questions...It must have spooked him...He didn't show up for work today and we checked his home....He was renting it..He's gone..." said Kylie..
 ''Doesn't matter.. We have a name and a face now...We made this case against him entirely on DNA.,..His DNA in all 28 of the rape victims and in all three of your murder victims..." said Monique..
 "Plus we got him on the ATM camera, across the street from our last victim's apartment, coming and going along with the timetable of the murder..."said Monica..
 "I know that we can't use what you heard in court...but we know beyond a shadow of a doubt , he was attracted to that last girl he photographed.. and we were able to get her someplace safe.... I've got a stake out team on the look out for him...and a Bolo...We've got men at Aquaport, The Train station, The Bus Station and the Airport on the lookout for him...At Spaceport too!.. We didn't make his identity known to the public... We don't want to tip him off that we are on to him." I said.

II-
We stood around congratulating ourselves on finally discovering his identity, but he still wasn't in custody..

 "I hate to be a Debbie Downer guys, but we've still got to get this guy....He's out there and he's still dangerous..."said Lt. Cotton..
 "I'm going to take a few days off.."said Monique..
"You deserve it sis....You broke this case open for us...I mean you have the physical proof...I heard his thoughts...We were that close to grabbing him and he got away..." said Monica..

"Here is what we know about him.." I said..

James Donald Clark Jr.

He's 49 years old, His Father was a U.S. Air Force Technical Sergeant... He was 7 years old when it is said he witnessed his father rape a young teenaged girl ,who was babysitting for them...

His Father was courtmartialed and jailed for 5 years...The family left Germany and settled in his mother's hometown of Philadelphia...The father returned from federal prison when James, reffered to as "Donnie" was about 13...His parents divorced was he was 15..

The father committed suicide when James was 17.....

James graduated from High school and attended Temple Univeristy...He played Football for the team...and became enamored of a young woman named Bonnie Peters...

They dated for awhile...He graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice...

This Bonnie Peters broke off their engagement....

Heartbroken, instead of entering Law School, he entered the Police Academy and graduated as an honor graduate...

We were looking for him in all of the wrong places" I said.. We were looking for washouts... He was hardly that...Just the opposite..." I said..


"That's right....He distinguished himself on the Police force....Rising from Patrolman to Detective and then to Sgt.... Guess where he was assigned? Special Victims Unit." said Kylie..

 "OH MY GOD!!! WHAT A HOOT....For three years they were looking for an unknown suspect, who was one of theirs" laughed Monica..
 "Oh wow!" said Monique...
 "Go on, tell me more about this jamolk!" laughed Lt. Cotton.


"Well he was a pretty good detective...Special Victims Unit or sex crimes seemed to be what he excelled in...He was on his way to making Lieutenant ,when he ran across Bonnie Peters again...The woman who had broke his engagement...She had gone on to law school and had become an Attorney..
She was an Assistant District Attorney and married..

He happened to be the case  detective on a case she was prosecuting....He stuck his hands up her skirt and palmed her behind during the proceedings..She brought sexual assault charges up against him...
He was found guilty and asked to turn in his resignation and to get help... He resigned quietly from the Philadelphia Police Department but never got any counseling to date..

He got a job at the Department of Motor Vehicles..as a Drivers License Photographer and there he was ever since... A guy with so much potential...He might have been an Attorney...was a good detective...a Sgt. on the fast track to being a lieutenant...and he winds up snapping drivers license  photos...So much potential down the drain.  I suspect he was bitter at the department and bitter at Bonnie.. She spurned his advances, married someone else  and he held her responsible for how his life had turned out.." I said..

"This Bonnie Peters, now a former ADA...Is in Private Practice...She's also divorced.!  She's Blonde and very busty...He was obsessed with her...That's why with every woman he raped...He mentioned her name...And after he practiced on African-American ,Latino and Asian women...Poor women, working and middle class women, to get his technique down...He gradually worked his way up to young Caucasion ,slightly upper class victims.."said Monica.

 "I get why he fixated on this Bonnie person...but remember...all 28 of the rape victims said he was courteous and kind and almost in some crazy kind of way, very loving..One woman said that if it wasn't for the fact that she was being raped...she could have almost enjoyed it..He was apologetic afterwords...Even kissing them on the cheek as he left...So what happened to turn him to murder?" asked Monique.
 ''Well he knew the object of his anger wasn't these women...He just needed a release..Which is why he didn't hurt them and for three years...He didn't do anything else according to what we know...But the first murder victim was married and she was according to what we've learned ,planning to go back to her husband...That angered him and plus, she knew his name...He had to kill her...He then burned down the Roadhouse to keep us from asking anymore questions...or looking at any camera footage...He killed the third victim..because she knew his name and where he worked...The second victim was just somebody he took a liking to...." I said.
 "Nate's right and his rage must have been growing all these years...This Bonnie Peters got divorced and we checked...He made numerous phone calls to her....She's no longer an ADA, but she is still practicing law in the area." said Monica..
''We need to talk to her...Nate, Monica..find her...Pick her up.." said Lt. Cotton..

"Kylie, go check on that girl, the last one he was looking at , make sure she's safe..." he said..

 "We're On it! Let's go partner." Monica said..
 ''Right behind you babe!"I said.
 ''On it!"said Kylie..


 On the stairwell on the way to the rooftop , where my flying car was...I pulled Monica to me..
Having already heard my thoughts and felt my emotions..She smiled..
 "It's a good thing we are married...Do you realize I could bring you up on sexual harrassment ,just for your thoughts alone." she said laughing, running her fingers across my lips..
 "I can't help it...You're so damn hot.." I said..
 "Mmmmmmm flattery will get you everywhere.." she whispered.. Kissing me passionately....
I lifted her skirt and ran my hands down into her panties...rubbing her butt and continuing to kiss her for close to FIFTEEN MINUTES...


"Partner...We'd better get going.." she said.

"Yeah, you're right.." I said.



III-



Court was adjourning...We met with Attorney Bonnie Peters...
 In the courtroom cafeteria

Over coffee's...

 "You know....I had a sneaky suspicion Donnie might have been guilty of the rapes, when I heard the descriptions between the different attacks three years ago...I started to come forward....but he already blamed me for ruining his life...Me turning him down for marriage and then my sexual assault suit, which got him booted off of the police force...So I never said anything." said Bonnie Peters.
 "I understand...but I sure wish you would have...We might have stopped him before he started killing..He's killed three people that we know of to date and there is still all of those sexual attacks, 28 to be exact and a suspected arson...."said Monica..
"I'm just glad after all this time, we were able to identify him by DNA... We have come to warn you...He is unpredictable right now and desperate...He knows we may be on to him...we just missed getting him yesterday....and he has moved out of his rental house and didn't show up for work today...
We can put you in protective custody..." I said..

 "Oh thank you guys...but I'm not worried about Donnie....I haven't seen him in years...but.." she said
and opened her purse, revealing a .40 caliber pistol...

"I'm licensed and I shoot at the range every Saturday....I can take care of myself.." she assured us.

IV-


We went home.....

 "Nate, you should be thinking about this case... There is a monster on the streets and you've got your mind on me..." said Monica.
 "I've always loved you in this skirt...In this color.." I said..
 "I know why...because it teases you, makes you think you can see my panties...but you can't.." she laughed..
"So stop teasing me.." I said..

She took my face in her hands and kissed me like it was going out of style..She opened her legs and I slid her panties down....

"I'm not wearing a bra." she said..Which made me smile...She smiled too and laughed...

"I knew that would turn you on.." she laughed..

I unbottoned her dress, she slowly unzippered my trousers...I stepped out of them...Monica ran her hands down my boxer shorts and stopped at my crotch area...

"OH MY GOODNESS..NATE THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE THAT YOU'RE THIS HARD AND THIS HUGE!!!..ALREADY ...MY GOODNESS...Woooooooooooooooo" she said....and smiled at me sheepishly....

I slipped my t-shirt off and slipped my shorts off.....

We stood there looking at each other and slowly and softly began kissing right in the middle of the bed....This is how it always began...
 I hoisted her up and entered her slowly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..GIVE IT ME STROONG!!!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." was all that came from my mouth....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu we aren't going to get any sleep for awhile.." said Monica..

"Not hardly..." I said..

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand....I shivered...I was nearly losing my mind....We stared deeply into each others eyes for a minute and then began to softly and slowly kiss again........I lifted her up and slowly entered her more than moist center....I had never felt anything as soft and as good in my entire life...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....
I laid her across her bed ,and a few minutes later  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...She was sweating immensely, more than normal....

 "Ohhh My God...Nate...Nate...you feel soo damn good..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned..as we got into a nice groove... 

"Baby..so do you....Oh My God..I'm losing my mind..." I said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate..." she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....She was having a very intense orgasm.. but something was different...very different..

 It was just like last time...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet ,tender and slow lovemaking continued...The bed wasn't squeaking, but the headboard was definitely slamming up against the wall... 

"Ohhh My God...Nate...Nate...you feel soo damn good..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.GIVE IT TO ME STRONG...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..as we got into a nice groove.

 "Oh My God MO MO..I'm losing my mind..." I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nateeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I'm cumming, I'm cumming so hardddddddddddddddddd, wouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she screamed..


We were kissing, laughing, and squeezing each other gently...I was sucking her sweet breasts...and going crazy....

What a wonderful night this had been...

The ominous  moon was still visible in the distance..


 I began kissing her breasts, her neck and her earlobes...She began kissing my neck and my chest and eventually...my lips...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! OHHHH NATE, PLEASE.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"she moaned....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I sighed...

 Another TWO HOURS passed by..I couldn't get enough and Monica was moaning and cooing and shaking and tears were running down her cheeks..

Usually around this time...after she had had multiple orgasms..she began blowing in my ear and kissing me softly...but she wasn't doing that this this time..She was just enjoying the ride...as was I.
 "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned...
 "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU." Monica cooed
.

"OH   MY GOD NATE-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she moaned...

The bed began squeaking and the headboard began to hit the wall softly at first...

I began to cum and cum hard.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned softly and began to shake violently...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm,it's okay baby...It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyy.."cooed Monica as she kissed me softly and held me tightly in her arms...I was still cumming like a gusher.....

I laid in between her legs....She blew her warm breath into my ears and played in my nappy hair...


"Nate, you out did yourself...." she said,laughing..."WOW!" she said.  "You were really turned on...Oh my god...I think I'm staying out of this dress for awhile.." she laughed..

and meanwhile while we lay in bed in after coital bliss...



At the apartment complex where...Attorney Bonnie Peters lived...

She was putting her keys in the door...

WHEN SHE WAS HIT BY A POWERFUL TASER!!!

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she yelled and tossed both her pocketbook ,containing her gun and her briefcase with her legal papers in the air..

She spun around like a top and fell to the floor...She looked up and to her horror , she saw him.....

"DONNIE!" she said..

"Well Bonnie...Whooop Deee Dooooo!  At last....At last after all these years...We meet again....Oh boyyyyyy , MY prize possession....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!" said James Donald Clark Jr.

 "The cops are on to you Donnie, they know who you are....You'll never get away with this.."said Bonnie.
"For three years I've baffled those dimwits in the PPD.... They got nothin...Nice Bluff... I'm going to enjoy this....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" he said, laughing maniacally....


(CONCLUSION NEXT)







No comments: