Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Cooling Off Period

 48 HOURS LATER-
 TV TALK SHOW HOST- B.L. Benz...Host of the Crime Talk show HARD BOTTOM arrived in our office with a zip drive..

"I thought I'd better turn this into you guys...This freak who has killed the two couples at Lover's Lane called me twice yesterday.....We recorded him....He gave us details of the double homicide in Bayside and the two doubles this week here in Philly...He made front page news with the last two, two nights ago...Now he wants me to broadcast his demands on my show...We've been down this road before...I'm not going to do it... So I thought I'd turn this into you guys." said B.L.
 He gave us the zip drive..

"Attention...I am Scorpio.....I killed two people on a lovers lane in Bayside, the Philadelphia Suburb...Both people worked at a local IHOP, The woman was married...She was at that lovers lane with a man who was not her husband...I shot the man in the head at the steering wheel...The woman attempted to open the door and I shot her multiple times...

Three weeks later, I shot two teenagers in Philly...I killed the boy with one shot to the head at the wheel, the girl attempted to run and I shot her five times in the back...

Two Nights after that...I shot a 40 year old man and woman...The woman was at the steering wheel...I shot the man in the chest....

I used a Sig Sauer in all of my killings.....I'm just getting started....You guys will never catch me..NEVER!!!  I want this played on your television show tonight!

I AM SCORPIO AND I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!"

(Click!)
 "Thank You B.L." I said..
 ''We've got his voice now..Go ahead and play it on your show B.L." said Sissy..
 "That's the same voice that called the anonymous tip into me..Cold, gravelly...That's our guy.."said Detective Barbara Hutton.
 "Any of you guys recognize the voice?" asked Duke..
 ''Who got the anonymous tip?" asked Angie..
 "I took the call, that's definitely the voice.."said Carlotta.
 ''Then That's our guy...We are looking for the same killer.."said Tyriq..
 "Yupper..We are after the same guy..." said Jimmy...
 We made a print of the voice....We were in the FBI/ATF lab....
 "I took the call my night...That's him.."said Sirena...
 "At least we have a suspect.." said Hop...

He and Sirena and Detective Hutton  had spent the past two days interviewing The Family, Friends, Fellow Employee and associates of their two murder victims and checking alibis...as well as their financials...and Like Carlotta, Detective Hutton, Tyriq and Jimmy, they got nowhere and had no suspect...They knew the murder weapon was the same in all of the crimes..but they had no DNA, No Fingerprints and no visuals...There was no cameras and where there was a camera..It had been disabled..
 Hazel took the envelope that he Zip Drive was mailed in...

"I can lift DNA off of the stamp ,if he licked it...and this envelope has a postal address...We can track him through the post office...Find exactly when it was mailed and at what Post Office.."said Hazel..
"Now we are talking." said Sharon...

The Post Office was located...but the camera there had been disabled... The Street Cam only got the back of our suspect...Dressed all in Black..and on foot..

We sent Plain Clothes cops and Uniforms to the area of the Post Office...but we found nothing and nobody..

II-
 In our conference room...Hazel lectured us..

''Serial Killers have a cooling off period...Our guy killed his first two that we know about in Bayside...Then he cooled off  for three weeks and upped his ante to four this week...Now it's been two whole days and he's done nothing..He's cooling off..but make no mistake..He's about to start up again.." said Hazel..
 "We've got his DNA....and we have a print of his voice...That's a start....He's going to get bolder and up the ante and the bolder he gets...The more prone this freak is to make a mistake.."said Detective Hutton..
 "They're both right...He's going to make mistakes...He's made two small mistakes already...Here's hoping he makes bigger mistakes.."said Sharon..
 "But how many more people have to lose their lives before we catch this guy?" said Sissy..

''That's what I want to know..It's been a week since the first murders and you guys got bupkis...Eight Detectives and you're sitting in here jaw jacking, when you should be out on the streets..." said Lt. Tragg , who barged into our meeting..

 "We have been on the streets, all of us..interviewing people, everybody that knew the victims, checking their financials, and checking alibis." protested Carlotta..
 ''This is our first day not on the streets..We don't have any visuals , no prints, no DNA..and no eyewitnesses..."said Tyriq..
 "Don't waste your time guys...He's not listening to you."said Jimmy defiantly...
 ''Jimmy, Jimmy, be cool."said Sirena..
 "Yeah man, cool it."said Hop..

 ''Yeah Barlow...Listen to them before you earn a second suspension.."said Lt. Tragg..
 "You aren't suspending anybody in my shop!...GET OUT...GET OUT NOW!!! "said Sissy...
"Do you realize who you're talking to?" said Lt. Tragg..
"Lieutenant...Phone for you." said Duke..

 Duke passed him the phone..
"Hello...Oh Yes sir...I was uh I was co-ordinating the Serial Killer Task force...Trying to get the troops fired up sir..heh heh heh!  No sir...I am not getting on Lt. Van Buren's nerves...No sir...My head is not up my ass again...There is no Serial Killer Task force sir?? Well there ought to be..Yes sir, there is paperwork that I was meaning to do but sir...Yes sir sirrrrrrr!
Of course...I'll get on it uh right away sir...I'll be right there.."said Lt. Tragg...

He was as red as a beet...

He stomped his foot and stormed out...

Angie smiled..

''Ahhh..I love sending text messages.." she said with a seductive grin...

 Sissy hugged Angie..

"Love you girrrrrl." she said.
Detective Hutton laughed...

III-
 "We have DNA...and Hazel


 is using a new technology..The same technology they used out in California to catch the Golden State Killer..

She and Sharon may have something soon.." I said..

"It's not enough....We need more...I wish we had a suspect...I wish we could isolate somebody before someone else lost their life.." said Carlotta..

I began kissing her and running my hands down in her panties..

"I know..I wish the same things..." I said, kissing her slowly and softly...

As Carlotta undressed...

''Ouuuuuu papi..Sometimes...you are just what I need..." said Carlotta..

I pulled her to me and kissed her..

''Ummmmmm….You are always what I need." I moaned..

"You are always soooo horny....I never imagined this about you when I first meet you...You want it all the time.." she laughed as she poured herself  some Ice tea.."I think I have spoiled you." she said..

"I want you all the time.." I said..

She checked all of her messages on her phone...Then turned towards me..

"I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…Why is that?"she asked...Laughing and running from me...I caught her...

Soon we were in the corner, kissing passionately.....

I slipped her panties down and off and lifted her up...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi.." she moaned...

And soon we were making crazy love...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi….Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

I threw her on the bed...

She laughed heartily as I entered her and began stroking away....

''AYE MIOS DIOS....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI.....OUUU. YOU HAPPY NOW??" she moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.." I said..

She laughed...

Soon we were in a nice rhythm on top of our bed....The bed springs squeaking like crazy, the headboard rattling...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of hot lovemaking seemed to ease by....

I was certain everybody else was doing the same on this nice warm, windswept summer afternoon..



IV-


In a car , sitting on an abandoned street...Our killer struck again.... Two people....25 year old Porter Williams.. and his wife, 27 year old Venetia Williams lay slumped over in the car...

 Naturally Crime Scene Investigators and Forensics people were on the scene...Dusting for prints, there were none...looking for DNA...Other than the victims, there was none...
 ''Oh My God..I knew this was going to happen..."said Hazel..
" My girl is alive..She got hit twice in the shoulder and once in her left buttocks...She's alive..and she's conscious.."said Angie.
 "My guy is alive too.."said Duke.."he got hit twice in the legs and once in the shoulders.. He's conscious.." said Duke..
" He shot an extra-ordinary amount of times...."said Sissy..
 "In the car...a gun...a .38 smokeless...apparently our would be victim shot back....Look, there is a trail of blood that leads to the street.."said Detective Hutton..

 ''Our boy got shot.." said Duke..
 Angie followed the blood trail out into the street...

"It stops here abruptly.."said Angie..
 ''He got into a car..."said Sissy.
 "And he made his first big mistake...He got shot and left us some more DNA material in his blood..and he left behind two living witnesses..."said Detective Hutton...

"Okay guys get these two to a hospital, pronto!"said Hazel.

as the man and woman were loaded into an ambulance...

Yes , our killer had made a big mistake tonight...He had allowed himself to get shot.. and he had left a trial of blood and he left behind two living victims, who could identify him...

The Hunt was on!

(TO BE CONTINUED)










No comments: