Monday, August 10, 2020

28 Plus 1

 PHILADELPHIA -2044

We stood and watched as the woman was brought in out of the water.....
 My wife, Detective Monica Talbert-Nellis looked at the body...

"This is her....According to the description her husband gave us , This is Janette Janson..." she said.
"He and the people at the bar said they had a loud argument because he caught her with another man..She tossed a drink in his face and left with the man...Six foot, two inch heavy set white man, blonde hair and neither one of them have been seen since...That was a week ago ,according to the missing persons report." I said..
''She hasn't been in the water a week...The body is still surprisingly enough somewhat warm and look at her..decomp hadn't set in yet...I'm willing to say this is pretty recently...Like a few hours ago."said my sister in law, Philadelphia County Coroner and Forensic Investigator, Dr. Monique-Talbert Cotton, My wife's identical twin sister...
"I don't like the fact that an anonymous tip told us she was out here...I'd like to know who called and how did they know."said our other partner, Detective Kylie White..

 "Can you determine the cause of death?" I asked Monique..
Monique felt the body...

"Manual Strangulation....Luckily the body was wrapped up in this plastic bag...Little to no water touched it and considering how quickly we got her out of the river, there may be some DNA information on her.." said Monique.

"Okay...Let's get her to the M.E.'s Office so you can examine it and let us know what's what....Maybe this will be an easy one.." said Monica..

"Yeah, it would be nice to have an easy one for a change.." I said..

We had no idea just then that this was going to be anything but an easy one...

 As the body was removed
and placed in an ambulance and headed for the M.E.'s office.

II-

 Back in the squadroom, we all sat down at our desks..

Monica and I had been on the roof near my flying car...

 "When you said you wanted to talk to me...I thought it was about the case.." she whispered
 as we kissed passionately...
 "No...I meant I wanted to be on YOUR CASE.." I laughed..
 "You're always on my case baby...and I'm on yours.." she said..
 as we continued...

"We can continue this uh private conversation at home later tonight..Let's go downstairs before they come looking for us.."she said, easing out of my embrace..

 ''So what did my great fishermen catch in the world of law enforcement today...?"asked Lt. Frankie Cotton Jr. , our boss.
 ''A floater...A woman who has been missing for about a week was found in the river this morning.."said Monica.
 "She was murdered though." said Kylie..
"We are waiting for your wife to get back over here with any results she found.." I said..


as we all drank our coffees.


Within the next hour Monique showed up....She had a grave look on her face...Like she'd seen a ghost!

 "Sis, what's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost." I said..
 "I did...I found a lot of semen inside of her and her panties.....and it's a match....A match for a unidentified suspect in 28 rapes that occurred about three years ago....It wasn't a homicide case..It was a Special Victims Unit Case...14 rapes occurred the year before...All of the women were African American...They said the rapist dressed in all black...wore a black ski mask, but he was a white male, about six foot two, blonde hair, blue eyes...They said he smelled great...like he'd just gotten out of the shower and put on a fresh fragrance...he was courteous, almost apologetic and he took his time...One woman said, if it wasn't for the fact that she was being raped...she almost enjoyed the experience...
He was never identified or caught....Then the next summer...14 more rapes occurred...7 of the women were Latino or Hispanic, 5 of the women were Asian and the rest were Caucasion and they all gave the same description, White male, six foot two, blonde hair, blue eyes..Smelled great,was courteous and took his time and seemed to care about how they were feeling...I tested all of the semen samples in the rape kits and it was a positive match....All 28 women were raped by the same man...Then just as quickly as the spree began...It stopped..It's been two years and not a peep has been heard out of this man.. Until today...The semen inside that girl and on her panties...is him...THE GENTELMAN RAPIST!! He's back!" said Monique..
 "Yeah, well now he's moved up to murder....I think I'll drop down to Special Victims Unit and see if they can give me any updates on this case."said Monica.. "Coming Partner?" she said to me..

"Yeah Let's go." I said.


'
''It's not summer unless there is a sexy serial killer on the loose." said Lt. Cotton.
"He's not a Serial killer...Serial Rapist maybe.. For now.." said Kylie..






III-

 "Special Victims Unit was very helpful...They made and gave us copies of all 28 case files.." said Monica.
 "This guy staked his victims out  very well....He knew who lived alone, who didn't have a husband or boyfriend or dog and he knew when they'd be up...He broke into all of their homes  and assaulted them right around midnight....by 4:00 am, he was gone...Very courteous and apologetic and didn't harm any one of his victims... A couple , he even mailed thank you cards to....We have them and DNA samples taken off of the stamps he used to mail them with...Besides his semen...He didn't leave any prints, any hairs or anything else we could go on...Traffic cams revealed little to nothing..No strange cars in the area going or coming..Nothing...He was like a ghost..."I said..
 ''Why didn't he use a condom? He would have left even less evidence...What if he had gotten one of those women pregnant?" asked Lt. Cotton.
"That wasn't his concern.." snarled Kylie, who was disgusted by him...

"Here's something funny....All 28 of these women were sexually active and all on the pill...I wonder if he knew that too? He seemed to have a lot of information on them from what they all testified...
They said when he'd cum....He'd hug them and squeeze them and kiss them on the cheek and say thank you over and over and then "I'm so sorry.." and get up and leave...Never to be seen again.."said Monica..

 "He seems to have cooled off for the past two years....Serial Killers, Serial Rapists act on a pattern, they seldom change up...He went from rapes...to murder?? That's a big jump!"said Lt. Cotton.
 "Not if this person knew him and could identify him.....He was seen by the people in the bar...and our victim left with him...We need to go back to that bar and see what we can find." I said..
 "I'll take a police sketch artist.."said Monica..
"The quicker we find them, the quicker we can identify this creep and crack a two year old set of 28 cold cases.." said Kylie. "Plus one murder..

 When we got to the roadhouse...It was on fire and the fire department was fighting it!
 'Well...Can we add Arson to his crimes of Rape and Murder.?" asked Monica..
 ''Well it's not out of the realm of possibility."I said..
''Talk about stepping up...This guy is something else.."said Kylie.

IV-


We went home....Monica took a hot shower..

When she exited the shower....I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately, running my hands down her panties..

"Ummmmmmmmmm you were right, we do need a little break...Some uh private conversation" I moaned..

"Always listen to your training officer.." she whispered, smothering me with sweet, sweet kisses...

I pulled her to me and kissed her softly...Almost like I didn't want to let her go....

Finally when we eased up, I said..

"I can't wait to get back to this  tomorrow.."I said.

''Believe it or not partner...I can't either...but right now....Right now...I can't wait for you to make love to me..You know...That uh private conversation you wanted to have?" said Monica..

"Well..wait no more.." I said....

"I didn't expect to , horn dog, all hard and stuff!...ummmmph ,look at you!!! Wouuuuuu!" she laughed...

We continued kissing...Monica...slid her soft hands into my boxers....I was as hard as a brick...She softly carressed my erection and continued deep throat kissing me slowly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at youuuuuu....Myyy myy my...." said Monica, giggling a little bit...

"I love this conversation.." I said.

"Ouuuuuuu meee tooo!" she said.
She slid my boxers down....She wasn't wearing any panties at the moment...I slid myself on top of and into her soft luscious and wet center...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

The bed rocked under our weight as we began making sweet love...

"Ohhhhh Mo Mo....you feel so damn good.."I moaned..

''So do you Nate...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

Monica's soft kisses...Her soft skin and the smell of whatever skin moisterizer she had on was driving me mad...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girlllllllllllllll.." I moaned softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed softly...

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....

She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....
 

SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS of sweet lovemaking commenced....Our  bed was rocking from side to side and squeaking very loudly...our headboard was loose....I had to remember to fix that...

"OH MY GOD NATE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!   YESSSSSSSSSSSS!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cried out and began to shake something terrible...Tears just flowing down her face.....

"NATE I LOVE YOU!!" she cried out...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MO-MO..I LOVE YOU TOOOO!!!UMUMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned as I came like a gusher....my body shaking and my toes curling....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Monica screamed as she held me tight..

Both of her legs were shaking....My body was trembling...I was cumming like a gusher.... .

Monica blew softly into my ears...And ran her hands softly through my hair...She had had several orgasms....by the time I came...she was having yet another one....She was kissing me softly and stroking my penis very softly...

I came so hard a second time....I was near tears...My entire body shook, my toes curled....
She lie between my legs on my chest....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu  ...oh my godd...that was ...oh that was awesome..This was even better than two nights ago...wouuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

"Lawddd Mo...Mo...You are too sexy..."I said, trying to catch my breath...

"Would you have me any other way?" she asked..

"No...Not at all.."I said.

We both laughed and held each other tight..

I mounted her a second time and began to go to town...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Nate you are a machine....Ohhhhhh my godddd...ouuuuuu"she moaned..

I lifted her up and began long stroking her.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she screamed..

TWO TO THREE MORE HOURS slipped by... Monica's legs quivered out of control....Her head turned from side to side...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm AYiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...oooooooop, ouuuuuuu." she squealed as she came so hard, even she couldn't believe it and soon I was cumming like a gusher.....
I fell asleep between her legs, with her rubbing my head softly..




Out there somewhere was a monster...Another monster we had to stop!


(TO BE CONTINUED)







No comments: