Thursday, August 20, 2020

Gloria Renee

THE NEXT DAY-

We were in our diner in Camden , awaiting Breakfast....We had met him in front of his hotel and picked him up early!
''We are taking a chance eating here aren't we? I'm not supposed to leave Philadelphia." said ADA Britt Reid, who we were defending on a first degree murder charge..He had been picked up a second time by Lt. Tragg the day before and questioned about yet another murder..The murder of Frank Castle...which we knew he had nothing to do with.
"It's okay...You're with your attorneys...We are having a breakfast meeting.."said Olivia, smiling devilishly and seductively.
'' We'll have you back in town safely and securely before old Dudley Do Right gets wind that you've even been out of town."laughed Beverly...
"It turns out you were on the money with your corruption probe...I began your investigation over by scratch..and I came to the same conclusions..." I said and passed him

a dossier with my findings
"You did good work Donnie Ray...Everything here points to the late Frank Castle and Bert Johnson as well as 39 other folks ,still living..This will drain the swamp....Take a lot of people down...Just like I planned..Thank you so much...I was so close..." said ADA Britt Reid..

 "I just got off the phone with Alfreda..." said Nelson..
 She said that Lt. Tragg was by our place...
 Demanding to see you Liv and demanding to know where we went with Britt...
 Naturally, he had no warrant and no just cause...When he was satisfied he wasn't there and we weren't there...He stormed off in a huff.."said Nelson..
"That sounds like him....Always stomping off in a huff." laughed Josie..

 Scrambled Eggs
 French Toast
 Hash Browns
 Omelettes
 Sausage
and Hot coffees arrived at the table..

 "Hmmmm I like this place....I'll have to come by here again when this is all over, bring Gloria.." he said and then caught himself.
 "GLORIA??? Who is Gloria??" asked Beverly, smiling..
'Soooooo our fair haired Assistant District Attorney hasn't just been all work has he?" asked Olivia, smiling devilishly...

He smiled, but ignored them both and instead turned to me..

"Donnie Ray..I need you to do me a favor...I need you to call Assistant District Attorney Gloria
Gazeaway in Bayside...She is my assistant..We were working on this case together..Hand this information over to her..She'll see that these 39 others are arrested...You made this case for me and I'm so grateful..."said ADA Britt Reid,.
 "I used your notes and your original files...It led me right to who I needed to talk to..After that..I just followed the money...Shame of it though...I couldn't get much on Ralph Halibut...It appears Frank Castle was his proxy..His voice on the street...Bert Johnson was just the middle man...The man who put everybody together and took his cut off the top." I said.
 "Yeah, I know.  Ralph Halibut is slippery.....The Philadelphia Police weren't able to put a tag on him either...but once this is all over..I'm going to clear my desk and concentrate just on him." said Britt, who found himself staring at Olivia..
She was even more beautiful , he thought than she was back then...
He thought of how good she was in bed...and how she must drive me nuts in bed, the way she drove him nuts for a time when they were in law school..

II-

 ''So Britt, is there a lady in your life? Is it this Gloria person?" asked Olivia..
 "I have a feeling you've wanted to ask me that ever since this caper began." he laughed.. Uh there is a woman who I think uh wants a relationship with me, but I've been very busy trying to build this corruption case and working on my run for District Attorney.."said Britt.
 "You can't work all the time Britt...You have to take some time off for relaxation...."said Beverly softly as we all ate...
 "I suppose you're right..."said Britt uneasily...
 "Who is this young lady Britt? Is she an attorney also?" asked Josie..
 "Oh boy, they are ganging up on him..."laughed Nelson..
"I know right?" I laughed.

 "Funny you should ask that Josie..She is an Attorney, The one I have asked Donnie Ray to meet..
Assistant District Attorney Gloria Renee Gazeaway....She uh is from Philadelphia, like all of us...She has a Yale Law Degree and she previously was with a tony law firm in Philly before taking a job as ADA in Bayside...She's brilliant and one of the few people I can trust."said Britt.
 "Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gloria Renee...Apparently you are more interested in her than you let on...It's not just her...."laughed Olivia..
 "So have you guys dated? " asked Beverly...
 "You can't just practice law together." said Josie..
 Britt laughed..

"We've gone out a few times. Brunch, drinks, Maybe lunch....a movie once.." he said.

They had indeed worked late many nights on this case...Went out for drinks several nights...


Sat in her apartment one rainy night

just days before he was arrested....He smiled remembering her and thinking of that night..

He remembered her sitting close to him...

She leaned over and kissed him softly....

"I'm sorry" she whispered... "I always wanted to do that....I meant no disrespect.." she said..

She had liked him since the first day he came to work for the District Attorney's Office..She had tried to throw him little hints, but he seemed to miss them all..He was so serious, so strait laced...so no nonsense..

Still, she enjoyed working with him, discussing law and it's application and other things.. Every now and then , he let his guard down...Like this rainy night, when they were working late...


He continued kissing her slowly and softer....a lot longer than she thought he would.....



 "It wasn't disrespectful at all...In fact....It was rather pleasent.." he said
and returned her kiss....She was surprised...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt.." she said playfully...

"Ohhhh my god", Britt exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...


"Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, it should be against the law for an Assistant District Attorney to wear panties and a bra like this." he exclaimed.

It was the first time he had broke from his serious stoic no nonsense persona..


"You are human after all" she said .."And straight, thank god1" she thought...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

He ran his hands down into her panties, squeezing her buttocks and deep throat kissing her and sucking her breasts as he slowly unhooked her bra..

They eventually wound up in her bed....He hadn't had sex in over a year....and he was more than ready...

 "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY.." she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Britt..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed, which seemed to get him more excited.....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BRITT….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Britt showed no signs of stopping..She was actually surprised at his stamina.. He must have had all of this passion backed up in him she thought...

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...She mounted herself on top of him and began to move slowly up and down....He played in her hair and kissed her softly..

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Britt began to cum with wild abandon as did Gloria Renee.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...She found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Britt began to make love to Gloria ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and
hugging her gently....

"Oh My god!!! He's a machine" she thought....

"GLORIA RENEE' , OH MY GODDDD!" he moaned..

"He knows my middle name..He's been checking me out on the sly."she thought and giggled.

"BRITTT!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...I-I NEVER IMAGINED...OH MY GODDDDDd!!! BRITTTTT!: she moaned loudly...

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had another  very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He lie in between her legs, trying to catch his breath!

"OH MY GOODNESS...MISTER  REID.....YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE!!!" she said and giggled.

It was daybreak...He hadn't intended to stay here all night...but he had and he was glad he had...
They both called out for the day!

They never got to discuss what had happened between them....She didn't see him the next day.


 The day after that ,  Lt. Tragg of Philadelphia , with an arrest warrant
 A Tactical Unit of the Bayside Police department
 and two Bayside Homicide detectives arrested him..Charged him ironically with murdering one of the targets of his investigation...
 Gloria Renee did come to visit him before he was extradited  to Philadelphia to stand trial..
 "You thinkin about her?" asked Beverly... "Have you called her since you've been in Philly?" she asked.
 ''No I haven't...I suppose I should, huh?" said Britt.
 "Uh , YEAH!  Don't make the same mistake you made with me Britt...I never knew how you felt...I never knew if you were serious or not..Don't do that to this girl...Call her...You've got nothing but time.."said Olivia.
 ''She can even visit you..You're not on lockdown, you're just staying at a hotel, awaiting trial..You two can go out to dinner ...to a movie even."said Josie.
"Okay Little Ms. Matchmakers...enough!' I laughed...Let's pay the bill and get him back to Philadelphia."I said.

"Yeah, before Lt. Tragg comes back with a warrant and tries to arrest you again.." laughed Nelson..




III-
 We returned Britt to his Hotel room in Philadelphia..
 I then made a trip to Bayside and the D.A.'s Office where I met with ADA Gloria Renee Gazeaway..
 "Britt told you to give me these?" she asked.. "How is he?" she asked.

 Looking through the dossiers..
 "He's as well as he can be under the circumstances...He made bail yesterday......There is enough information there to put 39 players on ice in this city corruption scandal..Unfortunately , your two main players are being judged by a higher court.." I said.
 "He wants to see you too!  This is the hotel where he is staying..His room number and his phone number.."said Olivia..
 "You can pack an overnight bag and come with us if you like.."said Beverly...
 "I will....but could you guys hang around for a few hours.. I've got to get to work on this fast...I promise..It won't be long." she said.
 ''Why Not? We can have a few drinks at Blue Bar..." I said..
 "Ouu I love that place." said Olivia.
 "Me too, I wish Josie had come with us.." said Beverly..
 "Okay...we'll meet you at Blue Bar..Bring your things.."said Nelson..

''Wow..the great team of Olivia and Beverly....I've heard so much about you two...Britt told me he knew you...We finally meet huh...I wish it wasn't like this...Him being indicted for murder..." she said..


Within the next few hours, 39 people involved in  corruption and graft in the City of Bayside were indicted and arrested..

It was the biggest corruption scandal in the city's history.....Britt Reid's investigation and case was over..

Now ironically we had to get him free from murder charges stemming from it..

 We went to Blue Bar and had drinks....
 "I love this place...It's so relaxing.."said Olivia..
 ''Yeah it is cool..I wonder if they do parties..My birthday is coming up...I wouldn't mind having it here."I said.
 "I'll look into it for you.."said Beverly, smiling...
 "Yeah that would be cool."said Nelson..
 Gloria walked into the bar..

"Hey Guys...I got the indictments and all 39 culprits are in custody on racketeering, bribery, fraud and an assortment of other charges...Donnie Ray...You and Britt did one hell of a job investigating this case." said Gloria..

"Well let's not stand here.. I've got a man to see..A man that will be very happy."said Gloria.
We all smiled and clapped and got in our car and headed for Philadelphia.

IV-


At our place, Lt. Tragg was grilling Josie..

 "You're going to sit here and tell me that you have no idea where Liv, Beverly, Donnie Ray and Nelson are? he bellowed..

Usually Alfreda stopped him at the door, but Josie allowed him to come in..
 "That's right!" said Josie, smiling..
 ''And you don't know where your client is either..right?" he snarled.
"Oh he's at his hotel...We all went to Brunch after we sprung him..Then he went back to his hotel room..We kind of had a business brunch." said Josie , smiling., which was the truth...

She just didn't say WHERE THIS BUSINESS BRUNCH WAS!

"I'm certain he's in his hotel room, but unless you have a warrant or probable cause...You can't talk to him, you probably should talk to Liv and Bev about anything concerning him."said Josie.

 "And you don't know where they are?" he asked. "I don't need Liv or Beverly's permission to talk to anybody..Now I'll ask you again...You don't know where Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray and Nelson East are at the moment?" he snarled.
"That's right!" said Josie softly and continuing to smile sweetly...

 "How bout, I don't believe you? How bout I wait here for them to return?" he snarled..
 "Suit yourself...But you're not waiting in this office...You'll wait across the street in your car until they get here."said Alfreda..
 "You know I see where your daughter gets her smart mouth from.."said Lt. Tragg..
 "Okay...Where did you inherit your stupidity?" asked Alfreda..
  Josie cracked up laughing...

Lt. Tragg was furious, but there was nothing he could do...Without a warrant or probable cause, he didn't have a leg to stand on. He stomped his foot and angrilly left.

Lt. Tragg fumed as he stood across the street...He waited another hour and then he pulled off in a huff!

We arrived a little later...Josie and Alfreda told us about Lt. Tragg's visit.

 "He's such  a goofball.. He didn't believe that I didn't know where you were, which we figured and when I told him Britt was in his hotel room, he said that that was a lie because he been there twice and there was no answer."laughed Josie..
"He's going to mess around and I'm going to cuss him out.."said Alfreda..

 "If Lt. Tragg goes over to his hotel room now, he still won't get an answer...We brought Gloria Renee with us...She's spending the night with Britt." gushed Beverly..
 "He may hear the bed squeaking, but uh I doubt anyone will answer the door."laughed Nelson..
 "Josie, can you stay tonight...We may be working late?" asked Beverly..
 "Sure, this is my home away from home..Let me call Paris...Tell him to bring the food."said Josie.
 "Another all nighter huh?" I said hugging Olivia.
"I think we can win this case in the preliminary...It's so flimsy...That's why Lt. Tragg is running around like he is...I think he knows his case is once again falling apart..Let's knock the whole stack of cards down guys." said Olivia.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments: