Monday, August 17, 2020

Peeling The Onion

PROLOUGE- A Tony Condo in BAYSIDE, A SUBURB OF PHILADELPHIA

 The sexy Velma Blue answered the door..

"Well Hello Mr. District Attorney...To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" she laughed mockingly..
"Don't play games with me Velma...You have something for me...Ledgers and Documents that name
Frank Castle and Bert Johnson in the taking of kickbacks and party favors...That's the only reason why I'm here..Nothing more.." said Crusading Assistant District Attorney Britt Reid...on the fast track to being Bayside's first African American District Attorney...

He had been investigating corruption within the present city government for months...and trying to make a case against two men, Frank Castle and Bert Johnson, who had city contracts and were taking kick backs from No show construction jobs....

Velma Blue, an Office Administrative Assistant, who worked for Frank Castle and Bert Johnson , was alledged to have been their lover, offered to turn in State's Evidence..

"Ummmm you come so late at night....Feel like uh cumming tonight..Heh heh heh?" asked Velma..

''Velma...I'm not here to play games....Hand me the dossier I came here for.."said Assistant District Attorney Britt Reid..

"Okay, Okay....Here....You want a drink?   I'm going to get into something confortable..." she said and passed him the dossier...

 He leafed through the dossiers....
 "They've been didacted...There is no mention of either Frank Castle or Bert Johnson here....Just a lot of information on No show construction jobs...Which I already knew about...I can't use this...I need names and information on where the money is going..Account numbers...This whole trip this afternoon was a waste of my time..Velma....Woahhhhhh....Oh My godddd!" he said, his eyes nearly popping out of his head....
 Velma had on a sheer light blue Bra and and sheer blue bikini panties....

""Ummmmmm sure this visit was a waste of time counselor?  Still don't feel like cumming tonight??." she laughed..

She could see the huge bulge in his trousers..and the amazed look on his face..

She sat on his lap and kissed him passionately and put her arms around him..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh counselor...." she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VELMA.....I-I didn't come here for any monkey business.." he protested...

"Just handle this business.." she cooed and attempted to unzipper his trousers...

He removed her hands, straightened himself up and pushed her off of him...

"I don't know what game you think you're playing Velma...but I'm not playing tonight ." he said and got up and left..

Not knowing that the entire exchange had been photographed...

PHILADELPHIA PA.

 "You got the photos Velma?" asked Bert Johnson...
 "Yeah, but only of us Kissing...I'm in my panties and bra...He was ready...but then he stopped..He wouldn't go any further.." said Velma
 "Whatttttttttttttttttttt? He stopped...You're losing your touch..I don't know too many men who can resist you with your clothes on ,let alone your clothes off...He must be gay...Heh ,heh heh,"laughed Bert Johnson, an Attorney and Venture Capitalist who brokered the deal with Developer Frank Castle's company..

"No...I just think he hates you and wants to nail you more than anything else...And speaking of...When can you stop by and see me...I miss you?" said Velma seductively..

"Gotta keep a low profile babe....I can't be seen in Bayside...Uh I think I'll be staying in Philadelphia for awhile...I'll be in touch."laughed Bert Johnson.
 "Who was that? Another one of your whores?" said Glenda Johnson,Bert's wife...
"THAT WAS BUSINESS...You don't have anything better to do than ease drop my phone calls? Get out of here...Go shopping or something!" he said.

II-

ONE WEEK LATER-

 ''Wellll , this is only a kiss Britt and you are a single man...I uh in all honesty can't see this damaging your career that much." said my wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander..
 "You don't understand Liv...Velma used to be the Office Administrative Assistant for developer, Frank Castle and then she went to work for Bert Johnson...a sleazy City Attorney , who fancies himself somewhat as a fixer..both of the men I'm trying to put behind bars...." said ADA Britt Reid..
 One photo showed him and Velma Blue in a passionate kiss...
 She was on his lap in blue bikini panties and a sheer blue bra...It did make the two of them look cozier than he claimed they were and it would make his case against both men look somewhat flimsy if it appeared all three men were canoodling with the same woman..
 "Liv, I'm running to be the first African American District Attorney in Bayside...I'm trying to clean up the graft in the present administration...I've got to appear to be above reproach.."said Britt.
 ''So what do you want us to do? Are you being blackmailed?? Has the Blackmailer asked you for anything?" asked Olivia..
 "Or is this an implied Blackmail?" asked Olivia's niece and fellow attorney, Beverly West-East.
 "I haven't been contacted yet...but it's sort of implied that if I don't get off of this case...These photos will be made public.." he said..
 Nelson and I walked in just then...I'm Donnie Ray Alexander, Investigator for my wife and her niece's law firm...Nelson is an associate attorney and husband of Beverly West, my wife's niece.

"It's already been made public...I have a copy here of the Bayside Herald....There are the photos and the lead story... "District Attorney Candidate caught in love nest with former office manager of Frank Castle, the man he claims accepted kickbacks and no show contruction jobs...Ms. Velma Blue claims 
Mr. Britt Reid was pumping her for information on her former boss..Apparently he was pumping her for more."read the article..
 "It doesn't look that good..but people tend to forget all about these things when something else comes along and I'm sure it will.."said Nelson..
 "It's clear they didn't ask you for anything...They wanted to make sure your investigation is derailed."said Josie..
"This was Bert Johnson..This had Bert Johnson written all over it...He's here in Philadelphia.I'm going to see him and straighten him out" said an angry Britt Reid..

 "That's exactly what you don't want to do...You can't be seen near him...Don't call him, don't contact him in anyway....I have you on retainer Britt, so we'll represent you if anything comes up...but you stay put...Don't try to see him.." said Olivia..
 "This Velma Blue person...You think she's still at the same address?" I asked..
"Oh Most definitely..Who do you think put her there? Bert Johnson...She's his side piece.." said Britt Reid...

 "Beverly and I will pay her a visit in Bayside tomorrow..."I said..
''Yeah...Donnie Ray and I will straighten this out.." said Beverly...

 "You go home Britt, get some sleep.."said Olivia..
"Thank You Livy...You're a doll." he said..  He looked around our office..

"Nice set up you have here...I'm so proud of you...Your own law firm...





Investigator/Husband, Your little niece, I remember when she first passed the bar...and Nelson....I remember  you two as Public Defenders...and an addittional attorney...Wow!  You went further than I expected...but then, you were always smart and ambitious...I'm just proud to call you my friend.." he said.

"I'm proud of you too Britt." said Olivia, with a smile as he left the office and drove off...

 "He's a handsome guy...a little high strung...but very handsome..."said Alfreda, our office manager and Beverly's mother..
 "I met him when I was in Law school..My second year, his third...We had a few classes together and we uh dated for a hot minute...He was very passionate about what he wanted to do as a lawyer..He challenged me to be better...He was very intense, very serious, very headstrong....Our personalities clashed and we broke up...I really liked him...He graduated a year before Vettie, Karen,Sharon, Hop and me..He graduated with Judge Tad Thornton in fact...

I ran into him two years later...I was a Public Defender, He was a staff attorney for the ACLU...We buried the hatchet and went to a movie and out for drinks...I didn't see him again for years...And when we ran into each other...It was at The Public Defender's Office..by now I had Nelson and Beverly working with me and I was married to Elwood....I was pregnant in fact..He was at the Innocence Project then and he had a long talk with me..told me I was bigger and better than all this and he hoped to see me move on...

I did..I left the Public Defenders Office and went the Corporate Firm route..Probably not what he was talking about..He left Philly and was working for a law firm in D,C. We kept in touch for awhile..He found out about my divorce and my two miscarriages...

When I saw him again...I was buying this property and setting up my practice..I put him on retainer and he wished me luck and I didn't see him again until one day shortly after you and I got married Donnie Ray....He told me the biggest mistake he made was not marrying me when he had the chance.....but he wished me well.

He was at Beverly and Nelson's wedding, and he told me he was An Assistant District Attorney in Bayside...That was the last time I saw him before today." said Olivia, misty eyed..
 "Ahhhhhhhh so many layers to the Olivia onion.." I joked...
 She whispered in my ear...

"But you get to peel this onion every night..." she said seductively...

My eyes got as wide as saucers....

 Olivia laughed and whispered to me..

"Myyy goodness..It doesn't take much for me to get you excited does it?" she said..
 "It never has.." I admitted..
She rubbed my shoulders..

"Always good to know." she said and smiled.

"My auntay's lovelife is almost as complex as mine was,.." sighed Beverly...

 "Ohhhh brother." said her husband, Nelson...
 Josie cracked up laughing..
"Tell us baby girl, HOW COMPLICATED WAS YOUR LOVELIFE?" asked her mother, Alfreda..

 "Water under the bridge Mommy."said Beverly
 Who placed a sensual and slow kiss on Nelson's lips...

"I'm Nelson's Honey Bun now, right ?" she said seductively..
 "Ummmmm rightttt." Nelson moaned...
Olivia laughed....and shook her head.






III-


BAYSIDE- A suburb of PHILADELPHIA, THE NEXT DAY

 Velma Blue answered the door...She was a very beautiful and attractive woman...I was glad I had Beverly with me...

"Well Hello...and who might you be?" she said seductively ,


before she noticed Beverly with me..
 "I'm Donnie Ray Alexander...I'm an Investigator.. I work for the Attorneys representing  ADA Britt Reid...This is Mrs. Beverly West -East, one of those Attorneys..May we come in?" I said.
"Oh!" she said now deadpan....

She didn't look too pleased..
Beverly smiled with that sweet ,innocent look she could get.

"Hello Ms. Blue, I'm Attorney Beverly West -East." she said.

 "He got a lawyer? For what?? I've done nothing wrong....He came here thinking I had ,I had information regarding Mr. Castle and Mr. Johnson...I don't know how he would have thought that." she said defensively...
 ''Wellll perhaps because you texted him, saying exactly that just a few hours before he arrived..."I said showing her copies of his phone records and hers to her surprise..
 "And do you always have meetings with guys, Especially the Assistant District Attorney in your underwear?" asked Beverly
Showing her the now infamous photo of her in her panties and bra ,sitting on Britt Reid's lap about to kiss him..

 "You know, I have this same design Panty and Bra set...Only mine is Plum...My husband loves it.!!..You got this from LADY CHATTERLIES LOVER, PANTIES AND BRAS FOR THE DISCRIMINATING WOMAN, didn't you?" asked Beverly innocently..
"Yes that's where I purchased them....and now that you know where I purchased my underwear from, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you two to leave.. I had nothing to do with those photos in the newspapers and I have no information about Mr. Castle or Mr. Johnson..I haven't worked for either in quite awhile..If you wish to speak to me further, you can speak to MY ATTORNEY...Good Day now!" she said..



Beverly and I both chuckled as we left..

 We all returned home with reports..
 "I called Frank Castle's home , his business and his phone...both numbers...business and personal phone..They both went to voicemail..."said Nelson.
" Nelson and I stopped by his house...His mail has been piling up for a week and nobody in his neighborhood or at his business has seen him for at least a week.."said Josie..
 "Hmmm and while you guys were out..I checked his debit and credit cards...No movement in a week...That doesn't have to mean anything...I mean ,I haven't used my cards in two weeks, since I paid em all off.."said Olivia..
 "True Auntay...but you've been seen...You don't have mail piling up."said Beverly...
"We got nowhere with Velma Blue...She denied having anything to do with those photos getting out..but I checked out Bert Johnson's financials...He hired someone from the Imperial Detective Agency about two weeks ago....He and Velma Blue are in cohoots...They both set those photos up.I don't think it'll be hard to prove." I said..

"Well with just that...We can threaten them both with a possible slander or libel civil suit, but nothing more..The damage has been done..." said Olivia... "I just wish we had Frank Castle as a corroberating witness..She said..

IV-


 That night...Olivia and I were relaxing upstairs in our apartment..
 "Tomorrow Shortcake and I are going back to Ms. Blue's apartment and question her again.." I said..
 "No...Don't do that..You're not going to get anymore out of her...She's been alerted now that Britt has representation...She's no doubt relayed that to Bert Johnson and I suspect that both are going to be lawyered up...What we need to do now is initiate a civil suit and get summons prepared "said Olivia..

She smiled at me..."Donnie Ray...Come over here and peel this onion.." she said..
She kissed me slowly and passionately...She knew what she was doing..She didn't want to discuss this case any longer...Truth be told , neither did I...

''Come here and get involved in this business" she said seductively....

Olivia laughed at how fast I was getting out of my clothing...

"Oh My...Ouuuu  Donnie Ray..... Look at youuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, you 're ready to handle all this business.." she said..

I was fully erect and hard...


"Yes I am.." I said.

 She smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly,softly.....

'Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,'Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!....OUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she said laughing....

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little...How long have we known each other? I still get you all excited like that?" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I admitted..

She giggled..

"Ohhhhh myyyyyy!" she said..

I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm come here." she said softly.....
She laid another sweet kiss on my lips...

She fondled me softly and gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself..


 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..HANDLE THIS BUSINESSS..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEE..."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......

"You like it daddy?" she moaned..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.." I said..

"Mama likes it tooo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Peel this onion baby..." she moaned..

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......


She continued kissing me..



" This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
 
She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The bed squeaked a little bit more ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.




 We kept on at it for another EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..Her legs were shaking...She was climaxing hard....

"Ohhhhh my lord!" she moaned....

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An HOUR AND A HALF went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..

"Ohhhh my......You are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....Oh  My goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."was all I could manage to say...

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I know you've missed this for a few nights..." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..damn good job!!."I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby!" she said...

It was my turn to laugh as we continued kissing and making sweet love...

"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt.."I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssss...I love it tooo..ohhhhhhhh stop showing off....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she cried out..

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...


"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter...... The sound of her voice got me even more excited.....

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray , you really don't get enough, do you?...ouuuuuuuuu weeeeeee...Do youuu? OH MY GODDDD! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another TWO HOURS AND A HALF went by....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...


''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You are outdoing yourself..ouuuuuu,ohhhhhh.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby."I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...


I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...



"Wow! You put it on me sooo good." she said....

 "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she yelled...Her legs were shaking and sweat was running down her face....

Finally she stopped shaking and had the sweetest and at the same time most devilish look on her face I'd ever seen...

She crawled on top of me and began deep throat kissing me...Wet and sloppily....and eased her self down on my still rock hard and wet penis...

"One last rideee for the night." she giggled..

"Thank youuu." I said.

"You're welcome.." she said..
and began moving up and down...up and down....I was going crazy...Olivia was so soft, so warm...so moist...and feeling all of these sensations...Within another TWO HOURS I came so intensely....so hard...that I practically passed out...and the last thing I remember was Olivia, climaxing and laughing....

While we lay there catching our breath....

Another drama was unfolding in town at a tony condo...

 "It looks bad Doc, He was shot multiple times with a .22...Whoever killed him emptied an entire clip into him...and it smells like Bleach in here.... Yet we found several fingerprints.."said one of the Crime Scene Investigators..
"I've got his wife here..She's positively identified him as Bert Johnson..."said Dr. Hazel Baylor..

"I found him here...I moved out a few days ago..We were seperating, pending a divorce...I arrived here at 10:00 pm I knocked...No one answered the door..I pushed the door..It  was open...and I found him just like that, sprawled in the middle of the living room in a pool of blood...I didn't touch anything...I called the neighbors and the Building manager and we called 911 and the Police." she said.
"Somebody was pissed at him...He was shot multiple times.."said another Crime Scene Investigator.

Two police cars arrived, parked in opposite directions...Lt. Tragg and four uniformed officers got out and walked into the complex..

Hazel saw them from the window...She sighed...She hated working a case with this man, Lt. Tragg, she hated the sound of his voice, she hated being in his presence...She hated everything about him..

 He came in surveyed the scene...Put on latex gloves and observed the body....

"Geez...looks like whoever it was that killed him ,  emptied a clip in him...WOW!  Who did he piss off?" asked Lt. Tragg..

 "I discovered his body... I'm his...well I was his soon to be ex-wife...we had seperated days ago...I was living somewhere else...I had got most of my stuff out of here...I called him at 8:15 pm and told him I was coming to get the last of my stuff...He said it would near the door in a box as you see it is..
I got here a little after 10:pm and found him on the floor in a pool of blood...I didn't touch anything...I ran and got the neighbors, and the Building manager and called 911 and you guys." she said.
 "There was no sign of breaking and entering...It appears the door was open, just like she said."said Hazel.
''Which means he knew his killer..I know this guy or of him... He's a lawyer...he's involved in some kind of corruption scandal in Bayside...Kickbacks..No show jobs or something or other..Hmmm//normally I would let the Bayside coppers handle this..but whoever killed him, killed him Philadelphia, which makes this...MY CASE!!  Alright Hazel..wrap him up....Get me that autopsy report ASAP... Mrs. Johnson..I need you to come downtown with me, answer a few questions."said Lt. Tragg,.

 They put Bert Johnson's body in a body bag and strapped him to a gurney and rolled him out...

 "Hey Lieutenant...Look what we found in the waste basket downstairs?" said one of the uniformed officers..

It was an empty .22 caliber pistol...

"No prints...It was wiped clean...smells like bleach."said another uniformed officer.

"The serial number has been scratched off." said another officer.
"This looks like it could be the murder weapon."said Lt. Tragg.."Bag it and tag it boys."said Lt. Tragg.

Another night in the city, Another Murder..


(TO BE CONTINUED)






No comments: