Friday, August 7, 2020

Survival Mode

 "Looks like a robbery...but these are the same Sig sauer shells I saw at three different shootings last week.."said a CSI guy...
 ''Where is Dr. Hazel Baylor?" asked Lt. Tragg kneeling down and looking at the body of the cabbie..
''She's off tonight...She's worked 14 days straight...including weekends on that serial killer case..Doc told her to take the night off...He ordered her to.."said one of the men..

Lt. Tragg talked to a witness..

"What did you say the man looked like..?" he asked..

"He was about five feet eight, had on Black Trousers, Black dock Martens and a Black Jacket...Round pasty white face...He ran that way after he got out of the cab."said at least two witnesses..

"That way? Are you sure? Because we would have run right in to him."said Lt. Tragg..

"Yeah he was on foot.."said another man..

"The guy I saw gave me the same description...said he ran this way....He was wearing Black Trousers, Black Dock Martens and a Black Jacket... Pasty White Face.."said Lt. Tragg...

"That was him!!! You had to have run right into him....He told you the guy ran into the other direction?? That was him..He was describing himself..YOU SAW HIM!"said a rather loud patron..

 Unfortunately...It being Center City, a large amount of press was there and the entire exchange was caught on tape...
"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY... HEYYYY TURN THAT MIKE OFF!" screamed Lt. Tragg.."TURN IT THE HELL OFF!" he screamed..

Poor Lt. Tragg, this was all over the news the next morning...That the killer known as Scorpio had struck again and Lt. Tragg had unwittingly ran right into him after his last killing...Had talked to him and he had given him a description of himself and sent the hapless Lt. Tragg off in the wrong direction...Had he of been alert..He could have captured the killer himself right there...

That would have been a major coup for him...Instead, he was once again the laughing stock of the city..

 And at our headquarters the next morning...The report was met with much laughter...
 "OH MY GOD!!! THE SUPERIOR OFFICER HAD HIM AND LET HIM SLIP AWAY!"laughed Detective Barbara Hutton.
 ''Oh My god..He ran right into him and the guy told him he ran in the opposite direction...I can't believe it.."laughed Jimmy...who was beside himself..
 "The rap on him has always been , he couldn't catch a suspect if the suspect surrendered..Well, there is your proof."said Sissy, who took particular pleasure in the fact that although the killer struck again and she and all of her detectives were off..Lt. Tragg had an opportunity to make the collar of a career and rub our noses in it and he let it slip away, litterally!
 ''Joseph Anthony must have been laughing his head off, when he did that...And for that...I can't hate the guy completely..."laughed Sharon..
 ''And the press caught it and the witnesses caught it...He's toast.."laughed Hazel..
 "Oh I imagine...He's probably called out from work this morning...The ribbing he's going to get.."I said..
 "Next time he come strutting on our crime scene...I'm going to remember this.."said Carlotta.
 "You and Junior are enjoying this too much."said Tyriq, laughing himself..
 "Oh My God...The worst thing is, it got recorded....Ohhhhhh he must feel awful...."laughed Sirena,
 Hop couldn't contain himself...He was laughing so hard..
 Duke smiled but said somberly...

"Despite all that...He's been seen, He's struck again...That's eight lives taken, two nearly taken...If he robbed a cabbie...It means he is desperate now...He needs cash and he has no  transportation...plus he's still weak from being wounded.."said Duke..
"He's got to be running out of bullets too."said Angie..

"He's bitten off more than he can chew." I said... "It's no longer a game now..He can longer hide in the shadows...He's been identified...He's a hunted man now...He's in survival mode. He had to get medical attention..He needs money and most of all..He needs to get out of this city...But we've got his photo and description plastered everywhere...We've got plain clothes and Uniforms at every train statiion, all over the airports, every bus station and on State Police in the surrounding area..we got him bottled up tight." I said.

 ''And yet he struck again!"said Sissy..
"We gotta get him and soon...This is the best time to get him..while he's weak."said Detective Hutton.

She was right..

II-

 "Come here Carlotta." I said softly and pulled her into my office and closed the door..
 "Papiiiii, you have been hornier than usual lately...what is going on?" she asked laughing...
 We kissed passionately for a few moments..

"I don't know...Maybe it's you..." I said..in between more kisses..
 "We did it all last night...but okay...maybe tonight...We do it some more..Longer..." said Carlotta giggling..She rubbed my bald head and kissed it...
 "Most definitely..."I said..
As we continued to kiss...


"Everybody...Stay alert and keep me posted on anything new... Angie...Babs...You guys are coming with me..We are going to Aqua Bar...I just got a call from Pink." said Sissy...
"Pink is Sissy's C.I.  He's known her since she was a young Detective...It is said that if Pink doesn't know it...It's not worth knowing.." said Angie..
"Nothing like a good C.I. "laughed  Barbara Hutton.

Sissy, Angie and Barbara entered Aqua Bar....
"Oh My Goddddd!" said Pink, just looking at all of the sexiness in the bar..
He ordered Citris Martini's
Mango Martini's
And a Margharita for Barbara..
"Ouuuuu I like you already." said Detective Hutton..
"Pink is an acquired taste.." laughed Angie..
"Okay Pink, you didn't call us down here just to buy us drinks...Spill it..No Pun intended.."laughed Sissy..

"You're looking for an honary, nasty old white man, about 69 or 70, pasty white face..wears a black jeff cap, black trousers  and Black Doc Martens... I think I know where  he is... He bought a lot of food from my Seafood Joint the other day...Had it cooked on the site and was pretty damn nasty too..
He was wearing a bandage and cotton on his side...Smells like he could use a change of clothes..and was packing..  Sig Sauer...

"He's squattin in this row house...Three blocks from where I live....The water and the electric is still runnin in that place...He don't look like he's carrying much.....He did have a car when he first moved in that place..Now...He's on foot..Takes public transportation..."said Pink...

 "Pink, I love you...You may have broken this case wide open."said Sissy..
 and she gave him a long, soft, passionate kiss..
''Wowwwww...I wish you meant that...Besides..You know how much I hate Lt. Tragg....I want you to make this collar and jam it down his throat..."laughed Pink.






III-

It was a row house in Port Richmond...It didn't look as bad as we were led to believe.

 "I grew up a few blocks from here." said Jimmy...
 "I was on the other side of the tracks in Fishtown.."said Carlotta as the knocked on the front door and announced themselves as police.
 Tyriq
 Duke
 Angie entered through the front door with them when there was no answer...
 and a tactical squad was backing them up...



Detective Hutton, Hop and Sirena , and another Tactical Squad crept down the back driveway...

They entered from the back...

"POLICE!!! " they yelled..

They went through the entire house...Our suspect..James Anthony was not there..but he had been here..

There was blood, Medical supplies..and the food he brought from PInk's place in a refrigerator.. as well as newspaper clippings of all of his killings and one with his photo on the front page..

They came out..

"CLEAR!! ALL CLEAR!!" they said..
 "Damn it..We missed him.."said a frustrated Sissy..who was standing outside...
 "No!! Look!" said Barbara,,
 "That's him!" said Sirena, cocking her glock..
''Yeah."said   Hop, cocking his glock!

He was walking down the street....He looked like he was coming from somewhere..Maybe the laundromat...He had on a change of clothes and was carrying a laundry bag...He saw all of us...










Guns drawn...and he smiled..

"I'm the man you've been looking for...I killed all those people..." he said..

He sighed and dropped his laundry bag....He put his hands up where we could see them... It looked like he was just tired of running...

 Sissy passed the handcuffs to Detective Barbara Hutton..

"Without your help, we might have never caught him...It's your collar Babs." said Sissy
Who tossed her the cuffs..

She handcuffed him, read him his rights and dis armed him, tossing his Sig Sauer to Duke..He also had a hunting knife....She handed that to Duke also...

 Who bagged it and tagged it..
''All you colored cops..and Puerto Ricans...We didn't have but maybe one or two colored cops when I started on the force and certainly not so many skirts..Times just changed...I'm a man out of my time.." he said..

We walked him to the paddy wagon...

The Terror of the man named Scorpio was over!!!

IV-

Inside the Interrogation Room..

Ex Detective, James Anthony confessed to the initial two murders in Bayside..The four murders here in Philly, the double shootings of our two survivors, The Murder of the doctor and the murder of the cab driver the night before.. In all 8 murders and 2 attempted murders and a robbery...He never once expressed any remorse for any of the victims...

Over Coffee and Sandwiches, he wrote out a detailed confession of all of his eight murders and two attempted murders and even gave us details of an unsolved double murder of a couple in Bayside, three years ago....




I asked him if there were any more..


"That's enough aint it?  I gave you 10 murders......Yeahhhh  that's it......" he said and was quiet for awhile..
He said one last thing - "I knew when I got shot that that was the beginning of the end...I left my blood and a palm print behind, when I fell...I knew that was it..I should have gone back and finished those two off...but I wasn't sure how much firepower he had.." he said..

Sissy just shook her head in disgust....

I just stared at him....He was a classic psychopath! and to think, He once wore a badge!

We had DNA, Fingerprints and a Gun that tested positive for ballistics...plus two eyewitnesses...

He asked for the Death Penalty and he got it..

He's on Death Row at Stanga Prison as we speak...


With the Scorpio Killer off the street and in custody...Lt. Tragg had very little to say to any of us..Especially after he let the man slip through his fingers..


All he could do is sit quietly and watch as we all were congratulated in Curley's Bar...

 "You guys did a bang up job of gettin that freak off the streets...Good Old fashioned police work huh?" said Curley, a retired Homicide Detective himself , who owned this bar..
 ''Welllll, A little of that and some new fangled scientific jazz." said Detective Barbara Hutton, laughing..

"I hear that....Damn good work guys...This first round is on the house.."said Curley as everybody in the bar clapped and cheered us...
 ''She helped us so much.. We might not have solved this case without her help.."said Sissy, hugging her..

''We are all going to miss you."said Sissy..
 "Bayside aint that far...We can visit..and You can visit us..."said Sissy's husband, Eddie C.
 "Yes indeed!" I said..
 "You can come go shopping with us on a Saturday or to the gym.."said Carlotta..
 ''We all have plenty of room in our homes..Anytime you want to spend a weekend and we aint trying to track down a serial killer or put away a Drug Kingpin...Just give any one of us a call."said Jimmy.

We all laughed..
 "My husband is silly...but he's right.."said Angie, smiling and also hugging her..
 "Gonna Miss beatin you in Spades.." joked Tyriq...
 "That's okay girl, we'll get him next time you visit us." said Sirena
 "It was a pleasure working with you Babs.."said Sharon..who hugged her...
 "Got anymore Rogue Cops in Bayside, thinking about coming here and starting something?" Joked Hop...

We all laughed some more..
 ''So uh what will you do now Babs?" asked Duke..
 Hazel smiled..
 "I'm going back to work on Monday... and trying to get me a partner...I like the way you guys work together as little teams..I'm going to get me a partner and maybe a boyfriend too, who knows.." she said and laughed.."I like how you guys live." said Barbara.


We all laughed as a second round of beers arrived..

Lt. Tragg sat a distance away, watching...and slamming his hands angrilly on the table..

"DAMN IT...I almost had that creep....If I could have caught him, that would have been the collar of a lifetime...DAMN IT!!  I CAN'T CATCH A BREAK!" he snarled.. angrily...

We had done him a big favor...Us catching him the very next day took a lot of the ridicule of him letting the killer literally slip through his fingers off of him...

No one was talking about that anymore...Just that we caught him....That didn't make him any happier!

EPILOUGE-



Carlotta and I were kissing passionately in our own bedroom for a change.. I stared at her...I unhooked her bra and slipped her panties off..
She smiled..She stroked my hard and engorged penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...Aye Mios Dios...You are wooooooooooooooouuu..You are huge...Like a donkey....I guess you wanted to do this all day..."she exclaimed..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm and it's all for youu mamasita! And yes I did...I'm glad this case is over and we are all in our own beds again!"....I moaned..

"Ummmmmm I am glad tooo..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi..Look at you,,,AYE MIOS DIOS...LOOK AT THAT!!! We'd better do something about that...Ouuuuuuuu" she moaned..


We kissed hungrilly...Both of us trying to devour the other's lips.....

"Ouuu I love it when you try to speak spanish...It turns me on....I am going to teach you to say some things.." she said..
She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately......
In no time at all, Carlotta and I were in bed ,making sweet love...

I was on top of the bed thrusting mightily inside of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ayyyyyyyyyyyyyye.."she moaned ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllllllllllllllllll, why are you so damn hottt............??"I asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi...I don't know....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I don't knowwww,Aye Mios Dios..."was all she would say...

Her left hand grabbed my buttock ,almost as if she was guiding me in...

"Papi ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are driving me loco!.." she moaned feverishly....

"You're driving me crazy..." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.."she moaned..

The bed was shaking and squeaking something crazy....

The headboard was rattling loudly....


I'm glad we were home...We could make as much noise as we wanted to...

  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking went by.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph,ouuuuu girlll!" I moaned..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi." she cooed softly...



''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...what are you doing to me?" she moaned as I screwed her from the back..

Our bed was squeaking off the hook...

THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS DREAMILY DRIFTED BY!


Carlotta held on to me for dear life and began to shake, to tremble...her head began to turn both ways...and her legs got stiff and began to shake...

 ''Ouu papi...You make me cum so hard.." she said..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god...Carlotta,I don't have words for what you do to me.."I said..
''Then don't say anything...The case is over, we are home in our own bed.." she said..

"That goes without saying..." I said.

and she lie in my arms and I cuddled with her and neither of us said anymore that night.

The Terror Of Scorpio was far behind us...





No comments: