Friday, August 14, 2020

Crazy Feelings

 JUST A FEW MINUTES LATER-
I had dozed off a little bit...
but was awakened by the sound of the shower...

"Mo..Mo...what are you doing? Where are you going?" I asked..

Monica had showered, was lotioning herself and getting dressed...

 "I didn't mean to wake you up Nate...Pass me my Glock and Taser and my purse...and your car keys." she said..
 "Where you goin? and without me?" I asked..
 "It's silly and I have no other basis for it, but women's intuition or a hunch....but I'm worried about Bonnie Peters....I just want to check in on her...make sure she's alright..."said Monica.
 "There is nothing silly about that....Wait...let me throw on some clothes...I'm going with you...I can't have you facing danger alone...We are partners remember?  You know, when I first met you...I was physically attracted to you...I mean...I still am...You are hot!  but the real mystery of you beside your being able to hear thoughts and feel other people's emotions is your heart....your natural intelligence...your pure essence...I don't think I could experience all the things I feel when I'm with you with another woman...They'd all fall short... If something ever happened to you ,I don't know how I'd ever fill that void.." I said.
 "Stop it Nate...Get dressed before you make me cry!" said Monica..
and we kissed passionately......



 And so we were off into the city night..

to check on the woman who appeared to be the killer's muse....The killer's obsession...

II-





At the apartment complex where...Attorney Bonnie Peters lived...

She was putting her keys in the door...

WHEN SHE WAS HIT BY A POWERFUL TASER!!!

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she yelled and tossed both her pocketbook ,containing her gun and her briefcase with her legal papers in the air..

She spun around like a top and fell to the floor...She looked up and to her horror , she saw him.....

"DONNIE!" she said..

"Well Bonnie...Whooop Deee Dooooo!  At last....At last after all these years...We meet again....Oh boyyyyyy , MY prize possession....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!" said James Donald Clark Jr.

 "The cops are on to you Donnie, they know who you are....You'll never get away with this.."said Bonnie.
"For three years I've baffled those dimwits in the PPD.... They got nothin...Nice Bluff... I'm going to enjoy this....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" he said, laughing maniacally....

"You should have married me when I asked you....You ruined my life....I would have gone to law school...I'd of been an Attorney like you today...." said James Donald Clark.

 "I didn't stop you from going to law school....That was your choice Donnie...You chose to go in the Police Academy.....and you were doing good...You made Detective...You made Sgt.  You were on your way to Lieutenant...You were good at whatever you put your mind to Donnie." said Bonnie, who was recovering from the Taser and beginning to get movement back in her limbs..She had to hope she could stall him and find a way to contain him....

"All I did was ...was touch you....I just touched you ...and you filed a Sexual Harrassment suit against me...Got me booted off the force and I wound up snapping pictures ,Drivers License  Photos at the DMV....Ohhhhh how I hated you....You ruined my life....I might have been a lawyer...I'd of been good.. I was smarter than everybody ,even you.....

I started out just needing a release...I didn't date much...Girls never asked me out on a second date..So..So..

 ''So you started raping women didn't you?"asked Bonnie..
"Yessss.... The first few were practice rapes....Once I got my technique down pact, I started going for your type...Uptight, Blonde....BITCHES!!!!   And I was getting a thrill at stumping all of the detectives at Special Victims Unit...All 28 cases went cold , They didn't have a clue... I stopped ....I enjoyed it everytime I was brought up and called "The Gentlemen Rapist.....I laughed.. Three years , 28 cold cases...and they didn't have a clue....I was going to be another Jack the Ripper, Another Zodiac Killer..." laughed Donnie..

''You were smart Donnie, smarter than anybody...And a good lover from what I hear....Gee...hah ha..My loss huh?  Why did you kill that girl?" asked Bonnie..


''We were dating..We used to meet at that Roadhouse...She told me that night that she was going back to her husband...I was furious...We had a big argument..I took her with me , out of there...She refused to stay with me...I was so mad...I strangled her...After we had had sex one last time...I-I didn't rape her...I didn't...I dropped her body in the water...but I didn't weight her down  good enough...They found her and Homicide tied her to the Rapes of three years before and I got desperate...I burned down that roadhouse to keep them from seeing footage of me and to keep anybody that wanted to get talkative from saying anything and I killed that talkative Barmaid to keep her from giving them my real name and telling them where I worked...and that last girl...I just needed a release..AND NOW I HAVE YOU....And we are going to have a time.." he said , unbuckling his trousers and stepping out of them...

He was as erect as a circus tent...His boxers were stretched out...

 He produced her .40 Caliber pistol..

"Looking for this?" he said and smiled and cocked it....  I took the liberty of getting this out of your purse...

"Now slip your panties down and just relax...enjoy the inevitable.." he said..
 "You're going to kill me aren't you?" said a now very frightened Bonnie..
 "You know I have to...but not right away....I mean come on...I've confessed everything to you...I can't leave you alive to testify against me, Just in case the police do make an arrest.." he said..
"PLEASE....I PROMISE....DONNIE...I WON'T SAY A THING...I PROMISE.....MAYBE...MAYBE...YOU AND I CAN DATE....MAKE UP FOR EVERYTHING!" she pleaded..

"No way...We can't make up for a lifetime of betrayal...Enough Talk....Don't make me raise my voice Bonnie..get those panties down and off..." he said softly almost seductively...


III-
 We arrived at her Apartment complex... Bonnie had given us a business card....We knew exactly where she was...
 Most of these buildings had a rooftop ,where people with flying cars could land...This one was no different...
"This is nice the we can land on the rooftop and go down the stairs.." I said..

"Yes.....I can pick up her thoughts as we get closer to her floor... It's good that it's night and most people are asleep....I can hear them loud and clear...She's frightened...and our guy is in her apartment..I can hear his thoughts...He's aroused...He's getting ready to rape her Nate...!!!' said Monica..

 "I'll break that up...I'll just knock on the door.." I said..
 "Someone's at the door.." said Bonnie..
 ''Get rid of them.!!...And BONNIE,  if you try anything funny...They'll be two dead people in here tonight.."said Donnie..
 Bonnie opened the door...Her eyes were wild with fear...

"Nate, what are you doing here?" she asked..
"Welfare Check.!!!...My wife was worried about you!!!...I assured her you were fine...I mean that freak wouldn't dare try to attack you.." I said..I arched my eyebrow to let her know that I knew he was behind the door...

Monica could hear his thoughts...She was right behind me...She sent me a telepathic thought...He was right behind the door with a gun aimed at Bonnie..she said...

I motioned for Bonnie to move to the side and quickly..

She did and I slammed the door on him hard! It broke his nose and stunned him...

"AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!" he moaned and before he could do anything else...

Monica hit him with a powerful taser...

" HEYYYYY DONNIE!  WE FINALLY MEET!" said Monica.."HOW YA DOIN?" SHE SAID.....
 "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH FAAA LA LA LA..LA LA....LA...LAHHHHHHHH! LAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" he screamed as his body jerked like a drunken sailor and he crashed to the floor....Smoke coming off of his body...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....YOUUUUUUUU!!! OUUUUU!" he moaned...as blood poured from his broken nose...

 Monica reached down and picked up Bonnie's 40 caliber and took the clip out..
 returning it to her..
 I handcuffed him..and read him his rights.

He was still shaking and smoke was still rising from him...


"WOOUUUUUUUUUUU.....WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...WOOOOOOOOOOO!" he screamed as his body convulsed in shock!.....

"You sons of bitches...WOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!...WOOOOOOOOU....
WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he continued to scream and wiggle and writhe in discomfort...Momentarily paralyzed....body just shaking...teeth rattling...

"Oh My God...Thank God you guys came back....
My phone was on record...I got his entire confession recorded...The rapes, the murders, the arson, everything.."said Bonnie.
"Good deal...and with the DNA evidence we have...That's enough to put this creep away for the rest of his natural life."I said.

"You know...My wife is an amazing, amazing woman...She had this , this crazy feeling that you were in danger...We were in bed sleep, but she got up..and was going to come over here...I have learned to trust my partner and she's never been wrong, except that as amazing as she is...She doesn't realize how much I love her..." I said.
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" said Monica..Tears just streaming down her cheeks....

''Sounds like you got a keeper girl....He got any brothers, Cousins maybe?" said Bonnie..who hugged Monica....

''It's beautiful that he loves you like that.."she said.

 ''Wouldn't trade him for the world.."said Monica.
 I smiled...
 And we kissed passionately...
It was early Morning...About 2:30 am.






 IV-

 "When my phone rang at this time of morning the first thing I thought was that we had yet another murder...This was a pleasent surprise...A call saying...We got him!"said a smiling Lieutenant Cotton
 As members of the Tactical Unit he brought along took the handcuffed John Donald Clark, ex Detective from Special Victims Unit..Ex DMV Photographer out the front door as a crowd of people looked on...

We had saved a fourth victim from being murdered...
 ''WOWWW!  You two are something else.. What do you guys do, work around the clock?? You guys don't ever turn it off?" joked Detective Kylie White...
 "No, we turn it off...We are certainly going to turn it off when we get home...You won't believe this..
but I've fallen in love with my partner all over again if that's possible.."gushed Monica..
 I smiled sheepishly...
 "You two can't get any mushier than you already are...but good work...We got this freak off the streets and thank you Ms. Peters...You helped us humongusly..."said Lt. Cotton...
 "They saved my life...This was too close for comfort...I'm just glad he's in custody finally..."said Bonnie, who smiled and looked at both of us...

"Thank you ....Thank you Monica for having those Crazy Feelings and Thank You Nate, for trusting your wife.." she said..
 "Our Job is done here partner....Let's go home and let me thank you properly for trusting me and loving me.."said Monica...
"Uh Lieu...We have tomorrow off don't we?" I asked..


"Yeah...You got the next two days off....Great job!  Now get out of here!" he said, laughing..

EPILOUGE-


James Donald Clark Jr. was convicted of 28 Rapes , 1 count of Arson and three counts of First Degree Murder...He was sentenced to die in the Nitrogen Gas Chamber.

at the new Brennan Correctional Center in Upstate Pennsylvania.

While Back at our Duplex-


 Monica prepared to thank me properly for loving her and trusting her crazy feelings...
 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Thank you baby..." she said as we kissed passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're welcome baby...." I said..

So for the second time tonight, we were making sweet love....


Monica kissed me slowly and softly as if she didn't want to ever let me go, she unzippered her mini skirt and slowly slipped it over her head and off...
 She unhooked her bra and tossed it...My eyes nearly popped out of my head...She smiled
She  slipped her panties off.. I was sweating at this point...

"Don't get too excited....Calm down.." she whispered..

"I-I don't know if I can.." I said..

Soon we were in bed, making sweet love..

 Police work was far from either of our minds.. We had just cracked a three year old bunch of cold cases...and solved three murders and an arson...

Monica and I were geared up for our last round of sweet sweet lovemaking..



I laid her across the  bed again , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...this was sooo nice, this whole night..!" she moaned..

"Yes it is.." I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu you just don't get enough..."she said..

"Of you...noooooooooooooo!" I cried out..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww….I'm all yours boo..." she said..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M ALL YOURS BABY!" I moaned...

"You always have been...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I cried out, I felt so good...

"Just take it..Take as much as you neeeeeeeeeeeeeed!" she said..


She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for yet another  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"WOWWWWWW NATE....OUUUUUUUUUUU.." she moaned , trying to catch her breath.......her legs still shaking..


I lie between her legs...drenched in sweat and totally exhausted...So was Monica...She held my head to her chest...

I dozed off to sleep..

We didn't realize it because we were sleeping, but a beautiful rainbow appeared over the city skyline..perhaps a sign that there would be peace for awhile..


No comments: