Thursday, August 6, 2020

Murder Never Takes A Night Off

The man only known as Scorpio was getting what he wanted..Attention...He was on the lips of everybody in the city of Philadelphia...People were terrified...Gun sales were going up.. and there was less traffic at Lovers Lanes... Seven deaths and two shootings...He was top on every cops list this week.

People were terrified..

At Our headquarters...we were doing a painstakingly slow investigation...Taking his DNA and searching for a hit.. 42 people representing the FBI, The Medical Examiner's Office and Goggins DNA Laboratories were working around the clock on this...All of our rooms were booked solid...

His Palm print, left behind the night he got shot was providing us with a clue to his identity

Detective Barbara Hutton, who had been with us the past two weeks kept staring at the composite drawings our two surviving witnesses had sent us....They had been the only ones who had actually seen the killer..

"This guy looks familliar , very familliar...Now that you mention it.." she said...

She got on the phone and called the Bayside Police Department...

 ''We did it Sharon, we got a positive hit.."said Hazel..
"It took long enough but we got a match ."said Sharon Hopkins.."Let's tell Siss...She could use some good news right now.."said Sharon.

 I pulled Carlotta into my small office...I had an office in their building now...
 "Papppiiiiiiiiii, you used to pull me into boss lady's office when we first started dating...It's been awhile.." Carlotta giggled..
 "Ummmmmm Yes it hasssssssssssssss.." I moaned as we kissed passionately...
I lifted her dress up and ran my hands into her panties and squeezed her butt..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm papi....We are in the middle of a case...don't get too excited....There will be time tonight...I promise youuuuuu." she said as she continued

to kiss me for awhile and then slowly eased herself out of my grip...

 "I've got to go now baby....Calm yourself down .." Carlotta whispered..
I just stared at her....and smiled..I was very excited and she could tell...I guess I did have to sit down at my desk and calm down...

Sissy walked into the office..

''Somebody tell me some good news regarding this case.." she sighed..

 ''We've made a positive Identification..."said Sharon..
 "Yes, our guy is James Anthony....A Retired Police Officer...We made the case from DNA..

"Working with Dr. Goggins independent DNA lab and the FBI lab, we put his DNA profile in a website...
The website identified 10 to 20 people who had the same great-great-great grandparents as our guy; a team of five FBI investigators working with genealogist Dr. Goggins used this list to construct a large family tree. From this tree, We established two suspects; one was ruled out by a relative's DNA test, leaving James Anthony the main suspect." said Hazel..
"I know him...He's a retired Detective...Homicide Detective...He was real old school...Treated women like they were his personal playthings..very handsy....Scoffed at modern detection methods preferred beating it out of a suspect...Arrested the wrong suspect on several occassions, came to court drunk...He was just an embarrassment..He was asked to retire....He left very bitter... When I heard the voice..I thought I recognized it..but couldn't place it until I looked at the composite drawings...That's him...That's your guy....He's angry, he feels he never got the attention or respect he deserved and now he's got it..  He calls himself Scorpio because his birthday is November 1st...He is a Scorpio.."said Detective Barbara Hutton..

 ''Sure you're not talking about Lt. Tragg?" asked Jimmy..
 "Jimmy!" laughed Sirena..
 Hop busted out laughing...
 ''Don't egg him on."laughed Carlotta.
 "Junior does have a point.."laughed Tyriq..
 "Now that we know who he is...How do we find him?" asked Duke..
 ''Well Babs...We need to know if he has any relatives or close friends in Philadelphia.."said Angie.
"I'll get on the horn with my department right now."said Detective Barbara Hutton..

 "I want this guy's photo circulated amongst all the rollers and the Stateys...I want a BOLO out on this guy...Citywide..."said Sissy...
 "If he got medical attention...He has still lost an awful lot of blood...He's still weak...This is the best time to take him without a fight.."I said..
 "Oh I should add, we didn't just identify him by his DNA...His palm print and a latent  he left at the scene of the shooting the other night...came back positive...This is your guy....He slipped up big time."said Sharon...
"He may have realized his mistake and he may go underground..."said Hazel...

"That's what I fear...That's why I want the city bottled up and everybody looking for him...Try and keep his face out of the press.."said Sissy.

II-

 At Curley's Bar.....
 "Artie..I heard from my guy in Central ,That Sissy and her guys got a positive I.D. on this freak who has been shooting all these people at the lovers lane...They say he's a cop...a retired cop out of Bayside.."said Curley..
 "If I hadn't of leaned on em like I did , they wouldn't have gotten a suspect this soon."bragged Lt. Tragg..
 ''You're off your nut...You had nothing to do with anything...... Me and those detectives.. Duke Baylor, Angie Belton, Lt. Sissy, Carlotta Wallace, Rico, Jimmy, Sirena and Hop have been turning this city upside down the past two weeks, interviewing people, family, friends, fellow employees of all of the murder victims, checking alibis, financials, going over witness statements...








working around the clock on this case...getting little to no sleep......

 Working closely with Hazel of the M.E.'s office
 and with the help of the Sharon Hopkins and the FBI and ATF..
and Dr. Goggins of Goggins DNA laboratories and our two living eye witnesses... That's how we got our suspect....It had nothing to do with you at all...If anything...You hampered our investigation...Now thanks to our team effort...We know who we are looking for..a bitter old ex- Homicide Detective... He was good at alluding us..because he knew what we'd be looking for and he knew how to hide it...Unfortunately...he made a mistake and got himself shot and left a palm print behind...That's how we identified him..."said an angry Detective Barbara Hutton...

"I understand this freak is from your shop...Bayside...You guys failed to stop him and now he's here in my city wreaking havoc!"snarled Lt. Tragg...
"I can't help where he's from...But I have helped with the Investigation...More than you have...It's not even your investigation...You shouldn't have any say in it at all."said Barbara Hutton , who was just getting out for a cold one...  She had been couped up with us for nearly two weeks...Even we had gone out for the night..
''WHATEVER...Now that you know who you're looking for..Let's hope you catch him before he kills again.."said Lt. Tragg..

"Don't worry...we  will."said Detective Hutton..

 As her third Citris Martini arrived..
Curley laughed...

''She certainly drinks like a cop.." he mused and smiled..

III-



Carlotta and I stayed in...We had been working around the clock for the past few weeks...Only taking breaks to do our laundry, go shopping for groceries and check on our mail at our homes..

Then it was right back here to work..

Sissy gave all of us a night off and prayed nothing else would happen... The whole city knew now that Joseph Anthony, a retired ex-cop had been identified as Scorpio and his photo was plastered all over the media and every cop in town was looking for him..along with the FBI and the State Police..we had tightened the noose around him...










 Angie, Jimmy, Sirena, Tyriq, Duke , Hazel, Sissy and Eddie C.  all went to Josie's...

It was a Wednesday night and it was packed...

Detective Barbara Hutton met us there...

"Heyyy Guys...This is where I should have come in the first place...I was at Curleys...Got into it with your uh SUPERIOR OFFICER, Lt. Tragg..

They all busted out in gales of laughter..

 At nearby Food Corner..

 Hop and Sharon had a date night..Just the two of them...
 They exchanged sweet kisses

Over Banana Splits...

I believe Carlotta and I were the only two that stayed in tonight..


Carlotta and I were kissing passionately in our own room.. I stared at her...I unhooked her bra and slipped her panties off..
She smiled..She stroked my hard and engorged penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...Aye Mios Dios...You are wooooooooooooooouuu..You are huge...Like a donkey...."she exclaimed..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm"....I moaned.. "I was waiting all day for this.." I said..
We kissed hungrilly...Both of us trying to devour the other's lips.....

"I see..Aye Mios Dios Papi...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said and smiled..
She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately......
In no time at all, Carlotta and I were in bed ,making sweet love...

I was on top of the bed thrusting mightily inside of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ayyyyyyyyyyyyyye.."she moaned ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllllllllllllllllll, why are you so damn hottt............??"I asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi...I don't know....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I don't knowwww,Aye Mios Dios..."was all she would say...

Her left hand grabbed my buttock ,almost as if she was guiding me in...

"Papi ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are driving me crazy.." she moaned feverishly....

"You're driving me crazy..." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.."she moaned..

The bed was shaking and squeaking something crazy....

The headboard was rattling loudly....


  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking went by.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph,ouuuuu girlll!" I moaned..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi." she cooed softly...

Of all of the women I had slept with none got me as excited as Carlotta or made me feel as good as she did...I was entranced by her totally.....She knew it..and I knew it...

I wasn't even aware that I was cumming at first....but I was...Like a gusher...

Carlotta held on to me for dear life and began to shake, to tremble...her head began to turn both ways...and her legs got stiff and began to shake...

 ''Ouu papi...You make me cum so hard.." she said..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god...Carlotta,I don't have words for what you do to me.."I said..
She smiled... "I hope tonight is uneventful..." she said.

So did I.






IV-



That was not to be..Center City.....just before dawn...

A loud argument is heard....

Then two gunshots....

"OH MY GOD....I DON'T BELIEVE IT....I'VE BEEN SHOT!!! OHHHH!" is heard...

A man about five feet eight, dressed in all black gets out of the car...He stumbles down the street in the opposite direction...

 A Police Car takes the call...
Lt. Tragg sees the man, about five feet eight..Black jacket...Black Trousers, Dock Martens, round pasty face, balding...walking...

''Hey fella...We heard shots...You see anything?" asked Lt. Tragg..


"Yeah, a white guy...about five feet eight, Black Jacket, Black trousers ,Dock Marten Boots went running that way.." said the man, almost laughing...


"Thanks...We are on it..Step on it guys..."said Lt. Tragg as they pulled off..

The man stood by the traffic light and laughed his head off. and then vanished into the night..

 They raced to the scene ,where a cab driver, 48 year old Yuri Pence was found shot to death, A Sig Sauer Shell was found at the scene..
 "Looks like a robbery...but these are the same Sig Sauer shells I saw at three different shootings last week.."said a CSI guy...
 ''Where is Dr. Hazel Baylor?" asked Lt. Tragg kneeling down and looking at the body of the cabbie..
''She's off tonight...She's worked 14 days straight...including weekends on that serial killer case..Doc told her to take the night off...He ordered her to.."said one of the men..

Lt. Tragg talked to a witness..

"What did you say the man looked like..?" he asked..

"He was about five feet eight, had on Black Trousers, Black dock Martens and a Black Jacket...Round pasty white face...He ran that way after he got out of the cab."said at least two witnesses..

"That way? Are you sure? Because we would have run right in to him."said Lt. Tragg..

"Yeah he was on foot.."said another man..

"The guy I saw gave me the same description...said he ran this way....He was wearing Black Trousers, Black Dock Martens and a Black Jacket... Pasty White Face.."said Lt. Tragg...

"That was him!!! You had to have run right into him....He told you the guy ran into the other direction?? That was him..He was describing himself..YOU SAW HIM!"said a rather loud patron..

 Unfortunately...It being Center City, a large amount of press was there and the entire exchange was caught on tape...
"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY... HEYYYY TURN THAT MIKE OFF!" screamed Lt. Tragg.."TURN IT THE HELL OFF!" he screamed..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)





No comments: