Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Dance Cards


 The next day...We were all at work, all of us except one, My wife, Bee Bee..She drove home with Jane Martin.



to change clothes and to head back to her job...They were going to file a formal complaint with HR.. Bee Bee was going to act as her attorney...None of us had heard about the night's activities..None of us knew that the man Jane was complaining about...Her boss, Michael Presser, was dead! Murdered!!


Instead the rest of us was at work..Meeting with our supervisor and benefactor, Ms. Yvette..


"Well loves, looks like your dance cards are empty, at least for this week..No one has called for you guys services as of yet..I think Olivia and Beverly went out of town...and there are no Innocence Project cases or Wrongfully convicted cases on the horizon....Kahlil, how did that Lease negotiation work out?" asked Ms. Yvette..


"Piece of cake Ms. Yvette..Both parties were satisfied and we made an equitable offer."said Kahlil.


''And Little Mamasita, I already know you helped Mr. Martinez get his citizenship....How about the criminal charges?" asked Ms. Yvette.

''Si...He got his citizenship last week and his criminal charges dropped."said Sofia.


"He was so emotional...I was at his hearing...It brought back memories of me getting my citizenship."said our investigator, Ms. Jade..

''Oh and Keith...You got an acquittal in the Johnson case....I'd advise you and Ms. Jade to uh avoid Sam Mother's joint for awhile..Lt. Tragg was pretty pissed and he's talking that craziness about arresting you Jade for Obstruction of Justice..He's off his nut of course, but let's not push things.."said Yvette.

"Hey we can uh go to that Martini Bar we were all in this weekend for lunch...They make great burgers, You gotta come with us Jade." I said.
"Oh really?" said Ms. Jade.

"Oh yessssss...The place is a little high for my tastes, but they make a great Martini and they do make great burgers.." said Ms. Yvette..
"If we go everyday...We'll have to limit our drinks to a "Two Martini Special."laughed  Sofia.


"I know right?" laughed Kahlil..

"Yeah" I said laughing...


While across town at her office, Bee Bee and Jane were entering to a new reality...


"Crime Scene tape ??? all over the office...What's going on?" asked Jane...

"Girrrrrl, you didn't hear?  They found Mr. Presser dead in here early this morning, around 2:00 am..
Cleaning people found him...He was murdered." said a receptionist...

"Mike? Mike Presser?? I saw him at quarter of 11:00 last night....before I left...Oh my God!! Somebody must have come in after I left.."said Jane..

"That's just it..The Security Guard said that no one came in or left after YOU did at 11:00 pm...What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you off today?" asked the receptionist..

Bee Bee seeing what could possibly go down looked at Jane and urged her to say no more..

"Nothing...Nothing...I uh had to see someone.." said Jane.
Bee Bee and Jane left the office immediately....

"Look, here is what I want you to do...We are going to stop by your house and get a change of clothes...Check yourself into a hotel..Use your real name...and give me your car keys...don't leave that hotel until you talk to me...Here is my phone number..."said Bee Bee.

"I have your phone number Bee."said Jane..


"No...My business cell phone..Don't call my personal number...Call my business number.."said Bee Bee.
"Okay, thanks girl." said Jane.


II-


Bee Bee drove Jane's 2020 BMW for the next hour...She knew she should report back to work, but she loved the way this car drove...She loved the feeling behind the wheel..


She looked good behind the wheel too...She was making good money now..Had paid off all of her student loans faster than even she had thought possible..Married and in a new home...It was time for her to upgrade and buy herself a new car she wagered.. She didn't think Keith would mind..After all...He had gifted himself a new car recently...


Goddddd Jane was ballin...Big time...A Black girl just like her from Fishtown...Look at her now, driving this beauty...Bee Bee gushed.. She didn't notice the police sirens behind her...



Bee Bee was grooving as she drove the city streets...Even though it was January...She dropped the top..

Her hair began to blow in the breeze.....She bobbed her head to the music on the radio....



She came out of her daydream and was snapped back into reality when she saw herself surrounded by Philadelphia Police cars on both sides of her and behind her...

Lt. Tragg was in one car...He motioned for her to pull over... She did... He was astonished to see her in the car and not Jane Martin..

"Bee Bee...WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS CAR?" he bellowed, snatching the door open..




''Heyyyyyyyy Lieutenant...Just out enjoying a nice ride through the city.. Was I uh going above the speeding limit?" she asked Innocently..


"Among other things....I take it your uh girlfriend is Jane Martin....Where is she?" asked Lt. Tragg..


''You won't believe this, but right now, I do not know..Why do you want her? Is she in some kind of trouble?" asked Bee Bee innocently..

"Is she in trouble huh? Heh heh heh..That's the way you want to play it huh?  Okay Bee Bee, out of the car...You're under arrest." said Lt. Tragg..
"Under Arrest? what's the charge?" asked Bee Bee..
"Obstruction Of Justice for one thing....Aiding and Abetting a wanted felon for another and speeding..."said Lt. Tragg..

''What felon am I aiding and abetting?" asked Bee Bee.

"Jane Martin, the owner of this car...She's wanted for Murder one, the murder of Michael Presser...Now where is she?" he asked again..
"I told you I don't know right now.."said Bee Bee..

''So that's the way you want to play it huh?" he laughed.. "I think an afternoon in the cooler will refresh your memory!" said Lt. Tragg.. "Alright boys cuff her, read her , her rights."said Lt. Tragg.
Sometime a little later Yvette got a phone call..


"Yes....Alright...Sit tight...I'll be down.." she said.

''Trouble?"I asked.
"Your wife?she has managed to get herself arrested for Obstruction of Justice, and Aiding and Abetting a felon...Namely Jane Martin, who is wanted for murder." said Ms. Yvette.
"There he goes with that Obstruction of Justice crap again...Why don't you explain to him what that statute actually means?" snarled Jade Lee, who had been threatened with the charge herself.
"MURDER? WHO DID JANE KILL?" asked Kahlil..
''Maybe we should wait and hear what Bee Bee has to say."said Sofia.
"You're right...Let's go."said Yvette.

III-

''Artie ,I don't usually interfere with your casework and perhaps I should more often....What is she doing in there?" said Captain Eddie Cantrell peering in the Fishbowl

at Attorney Beatrice Jones.

who was yawning.....

"I'm charging her with Obstructing Justice and aiding and abetting a felon....oh yes and speeding." said Lt. Tragg.

''So you're a meter maid now Artie?  This is HOMICIDE ARTIE...HOMICIDE!!!!Aiding and Abetting what felon? You haven't made an arrest in the Presser case yet and the arrest report said that all she was doing was driving a vehicle belonging to the felon...Who, giving her the benefit of the doubt , she might not even have known is a felon yet...Is the woman even her client? She didn't obstruct any justice and you have not a shred of proof that she aided or abetted anyone...Cut her loose Artie."said Captain Cantrell.
"Come on Eddie, You're cuttin my knees from under me....Look, she knows where Jane Martin is...They're friends...She can tell us....I'm just trying to squeeze her that's all..I know her...I have no intention of pressing charges against her...but she doesn't know that!"said Lt. Tragg..

"Cut her loose and knock it off with these frivolous charges....I mean it..I've got a file full of reports of sexual harrassment charges from female ADA's against YOU! and frivolous charges of harrassment from Attorneys that could bury you if I wasn't holding back on them...Now knock it off...As for Jane Martin...She turned herself in about an hour ago..;Now cut her loose and drop all of these charges...THAT'S AN ORDER! and knock it off with these bullshit arrests and harrassment of attorneys....One more complaint and I won't be able to help you Artie...You'll be back on that boat..NOW STRAIGHTEN UP!! OR ELSE YOUR DANCE CARD WILL BE PUNCHED!!" said Captain Cantrell, who turned and left...

An Angry Lt. Tragg swung the door of the fishbowl open ...

"You are free to go Bee Bee...You can get your personal effects at the front...Oh and by the way..your friend turned herself in..She couldn't take the heat!."snarled Lt. Tragg just as Ms. Yvette and I and the rest appeared in the doorway.. He raised both of his arms in a fake surrender...

"Before you say anything Yvette...Bee Bee is free to go and all charges are dropped.."said Lt. Tragg, exasperated...

"It must be soooo hard being you, huh?" asked Yvette...
Jade Laughed.....
''Mrs. Beatrice Evans-Jones..We can't take you anywhere, can we?" joked her best friend, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed.

"What have you got to say for yourself young lady?" joked Kahlil...
I smiled at her..."Come here, give daddy some sugar." I said.

Bee Bee ran into my arms and gave me the kiss of life..


"Hi daddy" she whispered...

"Heyy Baby!" I said softly as we kissed in the doorway.

Back at our office


Bee Bee explained everything to us about what happened..



"I swear...I was going there to represent her in a sexual harrassment case...Neither of us knew he was dead, let alone murdered until we got there and saw the police tape...Jane said he manhandled her and tried to sexually assault her last night to the point that she had to strike him with the ash tray...but that she only hit him once and he was still alive when she left...To the point of calling her an asshole and threatening to fire her the next day..."said Bee Bee..

''While we were there and before Lt. Tragg could try to block me...I had copies of the crime scene report and the autopsy report made for me...I have them here... Somebody gave him a real beating with that ash tray...fractured his skull in several places...Cause of death is Death by blunt force trauma..His blood and brain matter is on the ashtray , along with Jane's prints and DNA and another unidentified palm print.."said Jade..
"The perks that come with having a boyfriend who is a Lieutenant in Robbery/Homicide." said Sofia, speaking of


Jade's significant other, Lt. Danny Ho...

"She said she only struck him once...and that he was alive when she left...Which means, somebody else was in the suite...Maybe someone who witnessed their altercation and seized on it as a way to take him out..He was beaten about the head pretty bad.. Several Skull Fractures!"said Yvette.


''So what are we going to do about Jane?" asked Kahlil.


Yvette looked at her watch...

"It's too late to get her arraigned...so tomorrow morning we'll go and see her..."said Yvette.

"Cool, we'll be there.."I said.

IV-


That afternoon at home..

Bee Bee and I sat on the side of our bed kissing passionately....She had had quite a day...


She was sitting on my lap....

"Bae, I gotta get me a car like that...It rode so smooth...You just had to be there....and the sound system was bangin...." she said, telling me about Jane's car...

"Sounds like you were doing good until Lt. Tragg showed up."I said..


"I was.... He is just a major drag...." said Bee Bee..

We kissed some more....

I unhooked  her bra and slowly slipped her  panties off and placed them on the Ottoman at the end of the bed...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're too good at this mister..." she said...
In between hot sweaty kisses, in which she unbuttoned my shirt, slipped my suit jacket off and my trousers and socks....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm girl..You aren't bad yourself" I moaned..
We crashed on to our bed....

She engulfed me in warm , slow ,sensual kisses......Soon we were making sweet tender love.....
   Our bed was slowly starting to squeak...our headboard ,slowly slamming against the wall...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hot Stuff....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, give it to your  Bee Bee...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu make your Bee Bee cummmmm~!" she moaned.....

"I'll do my very best.. You're my Bee Bee huh?" I asked..

''All yours...YOU KNOW THAT HOT STUFF!!" she said breathlessly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned..."I like that!" I said..

 FOUR TO FIVE HOURS of good sweet lovemaking passed by without stop...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Hot Stuff..don't stop baby, ...ohhhh my godddd!" she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"Bee Bee....You ..you are driving me out of my mind..." I howled as we showed no sign of stopping..

  TWO TO THREE MORE HOURS passed by and finally, Bee Bee began to sweat profusely and tears just came streaming from her eyes...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Keith...This is sooo beautiful.." she said..."Ouuuuuuuuuu."she cooed...

Watching her reach her climax was a beautiful thing...Her eyes got as wide as saucers and you couldn't tell if she was crying tears of joy or what...

I was cumming myself, like a gusher and just shaking...Bee Bee was holding me tight and kissing my shoulder.. 
We lie in each others arms...

"You feel better?"I asked

"A little..but I'm worried about Jane" she said..

"Yeah, I know...It doesn't look good right now...but there is always more to this than meets the eye."I said..

"She said she only hit him once and it probably stunned him...But somebody else either was there and neither of them knew it and witnessed him groping her and trying to kiss her and her fighting him off and took their opportunity to kill him.Or they came in afterwords and beat him to death" she said...

''Which means he has an enemy and that's what we have to find out." I said.

"Well let's not think about it anymore tonight.." she said and sighed..
I rolled her over and softly entered her again...She was warm, welcoming and moist.....and her soft skin just tantalized me more...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm one more ride for the night huh hot stuff?" she said ,gazing up at me and smiling... "You love your Bee Bee don't you?" she cooed.

"More than life itself."I said..

The entire time we knew each other in law school, we never talked to each other like this...But then again, unlike Sofia and Kahlil


We hadn't yet made love... Kahlil told me that he and Sofia had made love at least two times when they attended Temple and once every year of law school...Finally officially becoming a couple on graduation day and renting a motel room.. By the time we moved into our apartment complex , they had been doing it everyday almost...Neither Bee Bee ,nor I was aware of it.

Speaking of Bee Bee-

I began kissing her breasts, her neck and her earlobes...She began kissing my neck and my chest and eventually...my lips...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! OHHHH KEITH, PLEASE.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"she moaned....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I sighed...

"OHHHHHH HOT STUFF!" she exclaimed.  She started calling me Hot Stuff after the first night we made love..
An all night marathon that impressed her.....

 Another TWO HOURS passed by..I couldn't get enough and Bee Bee was moaning and cooing and shaking and tears were running down her cheeks..

As she rode me like a surfer rides the waves.......

Like last time... she had had multiple orgasms..She began blowing in my ear and kissing me softly.....She was  enjoying the ride...as was I..

"OH   MY GOD Keith-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she moaned...


The bed began squeaking and the headboard began to hit the wall softly at first...

I began to cum and cum hard.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
" I moaned softly and began to shake violently...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm,it's okay baby...It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyy..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"cooed Bee Bee as she kissed me softly and held me tightly in her arms...I was still cumming like a gusher.....

I laid in between her legs....She blew her warm breath into my ears and played in my nappy hair...

We both lay there breathing heavy staring at the ceiling , hardly able to catch our breath...

While downtown in the courthouse holding facility ,euphemistically called "The Cooler", Jane Martin was having an anxiety attack..
She was having a hard time catching her breath too!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: