Thursday, January 21, 2021

The Alibi Witness

THREE DAYS LATER-

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Jimmmmmmmmmmmm...I am sooooo sorry I slapped you....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OUUUUUUUUUU TAKE IT TO THE HOLE JIM...GO HARD IN THIS PAINT...WOUUUUUUUUUUUU OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUUUUUUU"moaned Assistant District Attorney Diane Baronski... She and Assistant District Attorney James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor were at his townhouse making love...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... I FORGIVE YOUUUUUUUUU" he moaned.

"I figured you would , you horny devil.." she cooed.. 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JIMMMMMMM, YOU NEVER SCORED LIKE THIS
ON THE COURT...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GOOD LAWWWWWWD!" she moaned.

They had been making sweet love for the last NINE TO TEN HOURS!  Jim like Bert never seemed as
if he wanted to stop..

She realized they had to stop soon...She had a preliminary hearing this morning against Olivia and Beverly and she had to be rested...but she felt sooo good..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Jim....JIM......OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWOUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWD!" he moaned....

She began riding him slow and kissing him slower and slower....She could feel his body beginning to twitch and tremble..

"YEAH...YEAH..YEAHHHHHH..YEAHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'M CUMMMIN HOME TO YA BABYYYYYY!" he screamed as he began to cum like a  gusher..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWDDD!" he moaned..
She cuddled up under him..Soon they both were sleeping peacefully..





Neither she or Jumpshot Jim knew they were being photographed..

Her other bedmate, Bert Vandenberg, a former FBI agent, turned private investigator had followed her..She told him she'd be busy..In the law library


getting ready for her hearing today and couldn't see him..She'd been there a good part of the night..




But she had left with 

ADA James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor, one time college basketball star, NBA hopeful, who suffered a career ending injury, which sent him to law school and passing the bar...Now one of the city's most eligible bachelors and an Assistant District Attorney...



They went to Jake's Hot dog spot , and back to his place..


Where they had spent the night...... The anonymous tip he had gotten about Jumpshot Jim had been on the money , he wagered...

He was sad...He had really started to have feelings for Diane...He thought she had feelings for him too, He was wrong..



We were all sitting in court ...Awaiting the arrival of our client and the ADA...
"Baby, He didn't kill his wife...I'm one hundred percent certain of it." said Olivia.

"Me too Auntay and uh whatever kind of marriage they had..The love was real..between them as bizzare as that was." said Beverly..

Her and her aunt shared a laugh together..

I turned to Nelson... "How was your uh night last night?" I asked.
''Donnie Ray,I'm just now catching my breath...She wore me out.." sighed Nelson...
How passionate she was...
How soft and wet she was....
How adventurous she was..
and how wet and soft her lips were kissing him and riding him...
Riding him until he was totally drained...........


He smiled just thinking about last night with Beverly..
Beverly was thinking about Nelson too...Her left leg was still trembling a little bit at the thought of last night... All those times when they were Public Defenders when he was begging her for it...if she had only known what a stud he was in bed...she wagered...She could have been a very happy, very satisfied girl a lot sooner..YEARS SOONER!
Josie walked in with our client, 

Billy Gleeson..


Our first surprise was our Judge...It wasn't Judge Reynolds , who we had expected , but Judge Wong.....

ADA Baronski walked over to us..

"Good Morning Guys...I guess you're surprised by the Judge huh?  I know all about your two brilliant murder defenses of Judge Reynolds...The whole sordid mess..and well, a Judge that owes his freedom to you guys not once but twice, just couldn't be counted on to be unbiased ,so I uh asked him to recuse himself from this trial..You do understand don't you Liv?" she laughed and then went and sat at her table with Lt. Tragg..

"You know...I don't take these cases personal...but I'm really starting not to like her.."said Olivia.

"Me too!" said Beverly.....

II-


Opening arguments began...

Once again ADA Baronski argued that Billy Gleeson murdered his wife and should be held over for trial..

She argued for two days...


Olivia argued forcefully but futilely to the contrary...


Backed by her niece, Beverly for the next two days...


"Oh My God, this is just a nightmare..."sighed Billy Gleeson..



"Just hang on buddy...I'm already exploring another angle. We are going to get you out of here."I said to him..



Nelson walked in and sat down next to me...He had several file folders that he showed me...He looked at me and nodded without saying anything..

Josie passed me a folder with Traffic and Street Camera photos from the night and early morning.


I smiled at her....

"Your honor...I have a witness , coming in tonight from Los Angelas , who can alibi my client.."said Olivia..


"Unfortunately Mrs. Alexander, it's been a week...I am going to rule that this case be held over for trial...It's Friday...Trial begins Monday Morning, 9:00 am sharp..be prepared for trial.."said Judge Wong, who banged her gavel..


ADA Baronski walked over to Olivia and Beverly..

" Alibi Witness? Nice Bluff!" she laughed.

"Oh I promise you it's no bluff.." said Olivia..

"Well I have a witness who will establish a motive for murder and I'm not bluffing."laughed Diane..


"If you mean Sasha Giddings....We know about her....You just managed to subpeona her before we could get to her." said Beverly and the two of them walked away...

Diane Baronski looked surprised for the first time, but she didn't say anything...
"Let's get out of here and get something to eat.."said Olivia.
"Good Idea Auntay."
"Yeah I'm starving, how about you Billy?" asked Nelson.
"Yeah, sure."said Billy.
"I'll go get the car." I said.
"Sam Mother's or Camden?" asked Josie.

"Against my better judgement, Sam Mother's."said Olivia as we exited the courtroom.

Diane Baronski watched the six of us walk away...

"Alibi Witness?? I didn't know about that...And Sasha Giddings...They knew about her?? They truly do have a stellar investigator...but so do I..." she said.



She called her crack investigator Bert Vandenberg...but he wasn't answering......


She sent a text...

"BERT...I NEED YOU...CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS!

An Hour went by...Nothing..He had never taken more than five minutes to return her call or her text..What was going on? She wondered...

She saw Lt. Tragg..

"Lieutenant...I need you to find out who Olivia's alibi witness is." she said.

"Ask your boyfriend, Bert Vandenberg..."said Lt. Tragg tersely and walked away......

III-



Against our better judgement, we all went to Sam Mother's Diner for lunch...


"You know...As much as I love Sam Mother's..We should seriously try Chinese Bob's for lunch some days."said Beverly..

"Yeah, Jazzy and Dabnis ,Kayla and Ray and Jessica and Chip eat there...







I imagine it's a lot less stressful." said Josie.


"I guess you're right Beverly.." admitted Olivia..



Nelson and I showed Olivia, Beverly and Josie the files I had requested and the street and traffic cam photos..


"Billy,did you know your company had been losing money over the past year?" asked Olivia.

"Aida handled the business end...She told me she saw some irregularities and I had promised to talk to our business manager about them...In fact he came in the book signing ,just as I was leaving..." said Billy...

Lt. Tragg walked in... He would before our food was brought out...He walked over to us..

"I hear you have an alibi witness.." he asked.

"Really?" asked Olivia.
"I need to know this."said Lt. Tragg..


"You know, Bert Vandenberg was in here asking us the same thing...How many investigators has Diane Baronski got working for her?" asked Beverly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....WHATTTTTTTT? WHY THAT!!!!!I'LL KILL HIM!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! " screamed an Angry Lt. Tragg, who stormed out...

"Honey Bun, Bert Vandenberg hasn't asked us anything...I haven't seen him, Have you?" asked Nelson..


"Nope, but I knew that would drive Lt. Tragg  bananas and make him leave us alone.. Considering he and Bert and Jumpshot Jim are screwing her.."laughed a mischevious Beverly..

"I LOVEEEEE HERRRR!" said Olivia, hugging and kissing her niece..

Billy looked up...

"Byron!!! 


"Billy.....I am sooooo sorry...I had to fly to L.A. for business...I got back as soon as I could.." said Byron Johnson, a friendly pleasent looking man with a clear, round face....


"Byron Johnson, This is my legal team...Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West-East"said Billy.


"Pleased to finally meet you.."said Olivia.



"Boy are we glad to see you." said Beverly...



"I've heard of you two...." laughed Byron Johnson, a pleasent man..

"And the rest of the team...Donnie Ray Alexander, Mrs. Bennett-Alexander's husband and Investigator."said Billy.

"Hi, I believe we spoke on the phone."I said..


"Ouuuuuuuuuu yesssssss...Ah didn't know you were sooo sexy.....OLIVIA.....good job girlfriend..Wouuuuu!" he said..

Beverly laughed heartedly...

Olivia smiled ..

''Why thank you.." she said.

Billy smiled and shook his head..

"He is soo flirtatious." he laughed. This Nelson East, Husband of Beverly West -East and another Attorney  and Josie Boyd, another attorney on the team." he said.
''Pleased to meet you."said Nelson..

"Pleased to meet you.."said Josie..


"Pleased to meet you...Olivia...I should not have gone to L.A. , but I was already packing in the morning when we heard the news...Billy arrived at my house at 11:45 pm and was with me until 8:00 am the next morning...That's the honest to god truth..."said Byron...

"And we know he was getting gas at around 10:34 pm, on his way to your house and a good six blocks from the crime scene meaning he couldn't have been killing Aida and getting gas six blocks away at the same time..."I said.


"Aida was a beautiful woman...she was sooo supportive of us , sooo understanding." said Byron...He looked up...Our food was coming..

"Don't any of you dare pull out any money or credit cards....I'm going to pay for everyone's Lunch."

"Thank you so much"said Olivia.

"Heyyyy I like you already.." said Beverly..

"Thank you."said Nelson..

"Thank you.." I said..

"Gracias"said Josie..

"I like her, she's cute..."laughed Byron...

Waters arrived at our table




Along with Minestrone Soups

and Tomato  soups...


and bread...a good meal for a winter day like today....



IV-
ADA Diane Baronski sat in her bedroom texting and calling Bert Vanderberg....There was no answer..



She hated doing this, but she sent him a photo of some new panties she had recently purchased and texted Bert..

"IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME IN THESE, YOU'LL CALL ME....I NEED INFORMATION ON OLIVIA AND BEVERLY's ALIBI WITNESS...VERY IMPORTANT!!" she texted.


THREE HOURS slipped by and there was nothing from Bert Vandenberg....

Finally she gave in...She sent a text to Lt. Tragg..

She sent Lt. Tragg a photo of the Panties and Bra she had just been wearing....and a text..

"ARTHURRR PLEASE CALL ME.. I NEED INFORMATION ON OLIVIA AND BEVERLY'S NEW ALIBI WITNESS...IT'S IMPORTANT IN ORDER TO WIN OUR CASE....CALL ME PLEASE!" she texted..


She hated contacting Lt. Tragg at all, but she was desperate...

He responded in 10 minutes....

"HI...WOWWWWW THOSE LOOK NICE....YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND, BERT VANDENBERG WHAT HE THINKS OF THEM!....OLIVIA AND BEVERLY TOLD ME THEY HAD ALREADY TALKED TO HIM..SORRY!" he texted.....

He then texted back...

"MAYBE YOUR OTHER BOYFRIEND, JUMPSHOT JIM CAN HELP YOU!" he texted.

She was furious....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what a petty little man..." she fumed...


She texted Bert Vandenberg again...

"WHAT DID OLIVIA AND BEV TELL YOU? I'M SERIOUS...I KNOW YOU'VE TALKED TO THEM!" she texted.

There was no answer...


A NIGHT LATER at Food Corner..


We all were enjoying Banana Splits...A nice way to end the day...

"I'm sorry Baby...Sorry I didn't get to Sasha Giddings first but I have more than enough here for you to mount a credible defense.." I said.

"Ohhhh Dear Heart that's alright...Like you said, we have more than enough to mount a credible defense."said Olivia..


"I can't wait to get in court and hand this snarky smirking tramp her second defeat.." said Beverly...

''When she was in Boston, she hired the best Private Investigators money could buy....Which is why she seldom lost...Like us..She always had great intell.. Here ,unlike the other ADA's who have relied on Lt. Tragg, She has hired Bert Vandenberg..Former FBI agent, Private Investigator...The guy is pretty damn good..She lost that one case to Ms. Yvette and her guys...but she's won 10 straight since then.."said Nelson..




"Well, she's going to lose again...To us."said Josie.

"That's the spirit Josie Girl.."said Beverly...
Josie's boyfriend, Paris smiled....



I nudged Olivia..

"Take a gander.." I said..
"Welllll look at this.."said Olivia.


P.I. Bert Vandenberg walked into the Food Court and sat down..He was not alone..



He was with a woman, a Blonde that none of us knew...


They both ordered Banana Splits...They seemed Oblivious to us and everything else..
"Looks like his services are no longer needed.." said Beverly...
"So it would appear...I suppose the great romance is over.."laughed Olivia..


It was near midnight...In her apartment , ADA Diane Baronski couldn't believe Bert hadn't returned her calls..
She had been by his house and told by neighbors she had just missed him...She had gone to Curleys


and told that she had just missed him and that he was not alone...


"What a Tom Cat...He's latched on to another little trollip and she's got his nose sooo wide open ,he's refusing my calls..Normally, I wouldn't care...but I need his help..."said ADA Diane Baronski...



For her...It was going to be a very lonely night!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

2 comments:

Captain Jack said...

I'm loving this story, Kudos Keith

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my damn panties!