Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Bad Feelin


 ONE WEEK LATER-

Attorney/City Councilman Eddie Jefferson had hired us to represent him...He claimed he was being blackmailed.. I had cloned his phone...He finally got the call he said he'd been getting..

"Mister City Councilmen...Hellllloooooo it's meeeee.....I need 15 large delivered to me today at our usual place....Heh Heh heh!" came the voice on the other end of the phone..


"Look, I can't make it today...I'm serious...There is a City Council meeting I have to attend...I can't make it.."said Eddie Jefferson..

"WHAT?  WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T MAKE IT? I HAVE PHOTOS OF YOU AND MS. NORA DESMOND....DO YOU WANT THE NEWS MEDIA TO GET AHOLD OF THESE! HUH? DON'T PLAY WITH ME MANNNN!" came the angry voice...

"OH and another thing...The agreed amount was 10 large, you keep going up....I can't afford that..I've got ten large and I've got a girl, a courier who can deliver it...She's safe man, she don't know nothin...I swear...but I can't make it.." said Eddie.

"I SAID 15 LARGE!" said the voice..

"10 Large is all I got, take it or leave it..." said Eddie , who then hung up...


We were at Cyclops Insurance... I was being helped by our good friend, Bonnie Shay....

An Insurance Investigator, who had been a Public Defender and Assistant District Attorney in New York City once..

We both nodded and smiled...Everything was going directly as planned.. We both figured this guy was an amateur and was working alone...


 Eddie looked at us..We nodded and just like we said..His phone rang again..

"Alright man...10 Large, but I'm tellin you , be prepared to pay 15 large next time...No exception.."

"When does this end man, you're draining me?" asked Eddie Jefferson...

"It ends when I say it ends...Next time you'll keep your penis out of other people's women.." said the voice..

"Now this girl...She better not be no cop......" he said..

"She aint a cop...She's a lawyer...Just a lawyer, she don't know nothin...I swear...."said Eddie.

"Alright...12: Noon...Sharp, don't bullshit me and don't be late....You're late and I swear....This will be all over the media.."said the voice..

''Alright..Alright,..The girl will be there with the suitcase..."

"Okay!

(CLICK!)

"He called from a burner phone, but I pinged the towers in the area and I see he called from Center City.....Definitely that.." said Bonnie.


"He said something about...Next time you won't put your penis in other people's girls...This guy might work with Nora Desmond, be one of her admirers...You know anybody that fits that description?" I asked.


"Nah!  She was dealing with me and that guy...Cecil Bishop,, who she was accused of murdering....Nobody else...I would have known.."said Eddie Jefferson...


"Okay...let's make the drop...Maybe I can get a bead on this guy then..  Thanks Hazel.."I said.


"Only too happy to help Donnie Ray...Tell Olivia, I said Hello.."said Bonnie.

II-



The Overpath was near the edge of the city...near the airport...It was perfect almost out of the way...


Josie drove up in a rental car with a briefcase filled with counterfeit bills averaging ten thousand dollars..

A white 1970 Cutlass Supreme drove up...


Josie walked over to the car with the briefcase....



Beverly was in a motel room with a powerful telephoto lense, snapping photos of everything..


''With All the Money he's been taking down, you would have thought he'd have a better car." said Beverly..
"Make sure you get the license plate.." I said, smiling at her observation...If she wasn't an attorney, She would have made a great partner to me back when I was a Homicide cop...Beverly was as smart as whip and had more guts

"I got it...I got it...This clown doesn't even have tinted windows...I got his face....A clear photo of his face..."laughed Beverly...

"Good Girl.." I said, smiling...
Josie passed him the briefcase...

He smiled..

"Damn girl, you got nice tits.." he said..

and he pulled off...


A little while up the road....a car carrying Nelson cut him off, nearly causing an accident...both cars skidded, slamming on their brakes..

Nelson got out of his car and walked up to his car on the passenger side.. He pretended to be drunk and tofall down...

"Heyyyyyy buddy, where's the fire?" asked Nelson...getting up.....Nelson had placed a mini GPS tracking device under the car..


"You're drunk ace...Get lost..." said the man , who pulled off...



Nelson laughed...

"Joke's on you buddy.." he said.


Back at the cheap motel we had rented for the day...


"Good Jobs guys...We got his license number ,plus several photos of him and two eye witnesses, Nelson and Josie." I said.

"Unless he's just the pick up guy he was a total amateur...I could have been a cop."said Josie.

"This was kind of fun.."laughed Nelson, who like Beverly was happy to have a day outside of court..

''We didn't really start having fun until Donnie Ray came along.." said Beverly...

Josie smiled in agreement..


''I know I didn't.."said Olivia , who pulled me to her and gave me a big kiss...a big juicy sensuous kiss..

It was the cherry on top of the float!


III-

TWO DAYS LATER.

"Well we know who our blackmailer is and where he lives... His name is Julian Roach, He works at the same Television station where Nora Desmond does her show....He's kind of like a gopher...an apprentice..and he takes trips to Atlantic City, Valley Forge and Chester and gambles a lot...I even have his home address.. Mr. Jefferson will be glad to know this.."I said.

''So what is our next play ,now that we know who he is?" asked Olivia.
"Well when he arrives, we give him our information...If I were him, I'd take this to the police..I'm certain they would act in confidence considering the sensitive nature of all of this."I said.


"Just as long as this isn't Lt. Tragg." laughed Beverly...
''Well it wouldn't be...This isn't a murder."laughed Nelson.

"True." said Josie.

The doorbell rang...


Alfreda answered the door...They had met before...

"Come right in...They're waiting for you..."said Alfreda..

"UMMMP UMMMPH UMMMPH...I'm waiting on you....Lawd, youse a fine woman...You're Beverly's mother...I see where she gets her good looks from...LAwwwd!" he said..


Alfreda laughed..

"Mannnnn you got enough problems without adding me to them...Come on.." she said..

"Hello Eddie...We've got news for you..."said Olivia..
"We've identified your blackmailer.."said Beverly...

I passed him the file...

It had his photo, his address and his entire life story, Graduated from West Catholic, Journalism major at Temple, Employed at a few radio stations, working at a Television station now..His reaction was completely surprising.

"I know this little piece of shit..Julian Roach....I didn't think he'd have the guts to pull something like this..He always ran around behind Nora like a little puppy....Sniffing her bra straps...She never so much as gave him a second look...He was pathetic, always bringing her coffee and danish every morning....a real kiss up...She wouldn't so much as go to lunch with that clown..." he said..

His whole mood changed...He appeared very angry...


"Look you should take this to the cops...I know a few detectives who would handle this with discretion.."said Nelson..


"No, it's all good..Thanks guys...You did a great job!" he said.

"Eddie you're not thinking of doing anything stupid are you?" asked Olivia..


"I'll see you guys later...Thanks again." he said and left abruptly...


"I've got a bad feeling about this." said Josie.

"Me too Jo."said Beverly...
"I'm worried..Eddie isn't a violent man...I don't think.." said Olivia.

"He'll just go to a bar and drink it off..."I said..

"Yeah" said Nelson...


Alfreda said nothing...

Perhaps she could sense that we were all so wrong this time.

IV-


The Doorbell rang in the apartment complex...


Julian Roach was shocked to see Eddie Jefferson standing outside his door..


"Hello Roach...That's the appropriate name for you.."said Eddie..
''Heyyyyy, what are you doing here man?"he said..He had a look of dread on his face......





Eddie Jefferson produced a gun... A .40 Caliber pistol...

"Heyyyyyy mannnn what's with the gun?" Julian Roach asked....He was close to crapping his pants...

''Questions aint in your vocabulary BOY!!! Come on...We are goin to the bank...You owe me some money.." he said and motioned for him to come out side with his hands up..

"Twitch and I'll blow your gotdamn brains out.."said Eddie, who kept the gun inside his jacket, so it wouldn't be seen.

They went to the bank where Julian Roach withdrew close to  45K from the bank, all he had left of the money he had blackmailed Eddie for the past few months...They drove back to the apartment...

Back in his apartment...Julian was shocked.


"Hey man...How did you find me?  Look, I swear....I won't show these photos to anybody...I swearrrrrr." he said..now frightened for his life... "I swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" he said, in tears....






Eddie took one of his laptops and tossed it out the window, watching it smash into bits in the drive way.. He took a hammer to the other two....


He snatched all of the film out of his camera and destroyed it...He sailed the camera through another glass window, breaking it...




He had a telephoto lense...He smashed that with a hammer/...


"Okay man...You made your point...Just don't hurt me...Please..PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he begged..



Eddie punched him in his stomach, knocking the wind out of him and punched him in the face until his face was a bloody pulp...

He was on the floor of his apartment, coughing blood and bleeding heavily...but still alive..

"I better not ever hear from you again you cheap punk...and I dare you to call the cops..I dare ya."said Eddie, leaving the apartment complex...getting in his car and driving away and driving away..



Not long after Eddie left.....Someone else entered the apartment complex... Julian was getting up off the floor, his face a bloody mess...

''What are you doing here? How did you find me? OH NO PLEASE!!!!" said Julian..

TWO GUNSHOTS were heard in the distance...Then nothing!
Night time....Olivia and I were in our bedroom..

Josie went home that night...It was just the four of us in our perspective domiciles..

"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I could take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..

"I know you are..." laughed Olivia..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for NINE TO TEN HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day, after the week we'd had in court....and finding Eddie's Black mailer.



"No I'm not alright." said Olivia, slipping on her top and sitting up in the  bed.....I gotta bad feeling about Eddie." she said..

She would turn out to be right.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: