Thursday, January 28, 2021

One Last Day To Run


 I met with Walter "Kool Kat " Jones a day later...


I had put him inside Cyclops Insurance...


"You were on the money Kev..your guy came around Cyclops Insurance looking for Bonnie Shay and her husband..He was told that they were off for a few days...I tracked him to their block...He didn't break in...He was satisfied that they weren't home..."said Kool Kat..


He stopped by office too, looking for me..


He was told the same thing... So he's frustrated now..He knows we all have gone underground.."I said.


"And He still hasn't found the one he really wants...Harry."said Kool Kat...


"About Harry....I think I might know how to locate him or at least get word out to him."I said.



"How are you going to go about that?" asked Kool Kat..


"Oh Come on Walter....Who do we both know that knows everything and if he doesn't know it...Then it's not worth knowing?" I said smiling..


Kool Kat smiled that wicked grin of his...


II-


At Josie's Gus poured the man named Pink another drink..

"Put your wallet away Pink...your drinks have been paid for by your benefactors and speaking of which..here they come now.." he said..


Pink looked up and smiled..

"Walter...Kev...My mans...." he laughed..


"Heyyy Pink, Long time, No see.." I said, smiling..


"Hey man, you still got that Seafood store?" asked Kool Kat..


"Have I got it? Mannnnnnn I'm making so much money I'm about to open a second location...Chris and Chess are backing me up...."laughed Kool Kat..


"Good because my wife's cousin is having a fish fry next month and I'm going to have a big order for you, Crab Legs, Shrimps, Scallops, the whole magilla..but we'll talk.."said Kool Kat..


Pink smiled.

"Gentlemen...I know you didn't duke me these drinks and all to come down here and order seafood.. I know you and the cops have been turning this city upside down looking for Harry Swayzie...  That's why you're here...He's scared man....There is a group of guys after him...Chopper McKenzie, Lou Williams and Jimmy Peters...Cold blooded charactors if ever there was a group , plus the cops in Bayside want him and some out of towner is after him too."said Pink.


"Why Pink , You're losing your touch...Chopper Mckenzie and Lou Williams are both in jail...Facing murder charges and attempted murder charges and Jimmy Peters is dead as of yesterday...So he no longer has to worry about them..."I said and smiled.


"Damn Kev...You and Kools are lethal..I need a scorecard to keep up with you two.."laughed Pink....He knew that Walter and I were responsible for the three very dangerous men he named being out of action...Just by the way I said it with such pure confidence..


"The Cops in Bayside still want him as a material witness...No one cares about those diamonds except the one it was stolen from...That's the guy who slit the throats of Harry's girlfriend and his side piece..That's who I want...That's who Sissy wants....I need your help...Get word to Harry to meet with me..It's the only way we can keep him safe...This guy is ruthless and he may kill more unless we can get Harry off the streets...Tell Harry he can trust me..I am the only one who can keep him safe.."said Kevin..


"Alright...I'll get word to him Kev...That's all I can guaruntee...Then I'll be in contact with you..."said Pink..


"Thanks Brother.." I said..


"Now Pink about those scallops and the crab legs..." said Kool Kat.


III-


I returned to C.I.D. Headquarters, where we all were holed up....It had been a successful day...The citywide hunt for the killer of two women continued.. Whoever this killer was..He had to be frustrated..
He hadn't found Harry...we hoped and he certainly didn't have what he wanted...The Jewelry stolen from him...


Just like at Morris Investigations, Sissy and her detectives had the latest crime fighting equipment..Equipment that no doubt gave them a heads up on fighting crime....But there was something to say for having a good confidential informant or snitch as it would be...








Sissy and her detectives, Carlotta, Rico, Jimmy, Sirena , Hop, Duke and Angie were working around the clock and following every lead to catch the killer they were looking for...The man who had slit the throats of two young women...

They were being aided by Sharon and her FBI and ATF agents...


I spoke to Detective Hutton and Bonnie..

"I may have a lead on Harry...I'm waiting for a phone call...From a confidential informant..I get it..We can get Harry and get him off the streets..Put him someplace safe..There is a small holding facility here."I said.


"You will let me in on it won't you?" asked Barbara...

"Of course he will.."said Bonnie.



"I've been with you this far..I won't falter now.." I said..

I walked upstairs to my room...where Sepia was waiting for me..


"Heyy...Have a pretty good day? I did...I sold a house remotely..." she said, smiling..


"Well maybe I wasn't as successful as you, but I'm closer and closer to ending this little melodrama and getting us back home and to a normal life."I said smiling..

"Come here daddy.." she said and leaned over and kissed me..

We kissed as though we were trying to devour each other's lips..


Soon ,our clothes were off.....


  I got to do what I had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Sepia

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned.. 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"I moaned..I didn't know if I was coming or going... 

"I LOVEYOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh KEVINNNNNNN!!!….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And I as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into my ear..and played in my nappy hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before I began to come with wild abandon as did Sepia.. holding on to me for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again...Something she never did before..

I found himself more satisfied than I had been in awhile... I lay on his back with a big grin on my face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.




IV-


24 HOURS LATER-


"They are right in here sir." said Hazel..


Hazel walked the stranger into the back and pulled out each drawer, revealing the bodies of the two
young women who had been murdered..They had been stitched up as best possible..


The man known as Harry Swayzie began to weep silently...


I walked up behind him.

"My name is Kevin Morris...I'm a Private Investigator. I've been searching for you for awhile Harry....I've turned this city upside down...You no longer have to worry about Chopper Mckenzie, Lou Williams or Jimmy Peters....I took care of them for you...Now I've got a deal for you...." I said.


"I've heard you're a righteous dude...Anybody that can take those three dudes out must be a heavy dude too..but why should I trust you?" said Harry Swayzie..

"Because you're running out of places to run in this city...This guy, Vladmir Iran is making your running places smaller and smaller...I can keep you safe....The only place you have left to go is me.."I said..


''Listen to him Harry...He can keep you safe...He's keeping me and my husband safe...Jerry Peters kidnapped me..Tried to kill me..Kevin rescued me.."said Bonnie. "Your Jewelry is safe...All the police want is this guy trying to kill you.."said Bonnie.


"You think I'll be safe in a jail cell? here in Philly?? Barker can get to me in Philly." said Harry..



"We aren't taking to a jail cell..."said Detective Hutton..."You're going to be staying at the Criminal Investigation Division Headquarters in a holding cell... Nobody knows you're with us or where you will be held.You'll be safe here...You know me...I've always been straight with you.."said Barbara Hutton.


"I'm sorry I skipped out on you...but DeAngelo Barker put the word out on me...I'd of been murdered in that jail in Bayside..I had to skip."said Harry.


"I know.....I know.."said Barbara Hutton.


"I'm Lt. Sissy Van Buren, Criminal Investigation Division, I guaruntee you'll be safe with us..." she said.


Harry came back to C.I.D. Headquarters with us...He was placed in a Federal Holding Cell...He looked relieved.

It was the first night in awhile that he didn't sleep with one eye open...In this building filled with FBI and ATF agents and uniformed policemen, he was as safe as possible...Especially considering this headquarters was near the edge of town...

He was not in the paper and no one knew he was here....



''Wow Kevin...I suppose technically our cases are over..We found Harry...I have to thank you for finding him and neutralizing the gang that was after him...You even got paid..."said Barbara Hutton..


"Yeah....but none of us are safe until we get Vladmir Iran off the street...Those two young girls laying in that morgue deserve that much..." I said.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: